Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards (52840 Views)

FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal / FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal / Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by NutritionGuru: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2023
Nonsense immorality!

2 Likes

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by HeartlessMan: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2023
Kenmatt:
I saw it live.

It might be because of this intended kiss that he was hugging and carrying them up, wait for this girl to come so that he will do what he has made up his mind to do.

Thinking we all will just assume that it's normal that he has been hugging others before her.

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by condralbedez: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2023
But they seems to be enjoying it from the picture

2 Likes

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by jegaxe(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2023
No be woman she be
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Godsonkemz(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2023
He had the forehead and cheek to kiss but he chose the lips. Maybe he was moved by football passion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by jerryunit48: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2023
ArchiLimited:
Watching England lose any football final is as satisfying as anything. They're the most deluded entitled football nation in the world and it's always nice to see them get their deserved doses of reality check everytime.
wow
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by jaxxy(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2023
ArchiLimited:
Watching England lose any football final is as satisfying as anything. They're the most deluded entitled football nation in the world and it's always nice to see them get their deserved doses of reality check everytime.

even if they deserved to win?? undecided
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Luckysbab: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2023
Kenmatt:
I saw it live.

It might be because of this intended kiss that he was hugging and carrying them up, wait for this girl to come so that he will do what he has made up his mind to do.

Thinking we all will just assume that it's normal that he has been hugging others before her.

You saw he even extended the excessive PDA to the male coach.

You might not be far from the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by lanocfoods: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2023
ArchiLimited:
co-sign

1 Like

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by iammolise(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2023
All these happy Pussy eater Europeans cheesy
I smell an orgy party happening in the ESPA FA clandestinely.

U won't know but it will happen. grin
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by happney65: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2023
This Man is a wayre.. cheesy
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by seborrhic: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2023
ArchiLimited:
That stumping alone by that overated James on that Nigerian player would have made them winning the world cup a travesty.
Assuming it was an English or any other Western European player,that incident would have generated uproar because that back stump was enough to damage the spinal cord of Alozie and get her paralyzed for life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by ArchiLimited: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2023
jaxxy:

even if they deserved to win?? undecided

Do you have any example of such? Spain outclassed and outperformed them yesterday. Nigeria outmuscled and outperformed them. Same thing when they played Italy at the Eurofinal, that's even after using stupid uefa home advantages to somehow force their way to the final

2 Likes

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by juman(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2023
What is in the mind of male to female is sex.

3 Likes

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Luckysbab: 8:58am On Aug 21, 2023
Pakute:
Look at her arms wrapped around him

In fairness to her, she might have been trying to steady herself from losing balance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by davidtemi(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2023
Na overjoy moment I swear
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by mysticwarrior(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2023
If it was someone like Fernando Torres or fabregas who kissed her would she say what she said.
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Calitoscassius(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Two secret lovers, perhaps they couldn't hold it anymore and had to show the whole world. Mtcheeew.... no shame at all. angry
Really? You must be the third of the two lovers. Otherwise how did you know they are two lovers?

FIY the woman could be a lesbian. tongue

Some Europeans kiss on the lips to show love, some mothers kiss their sons on the lips, or their daughters, even friends kiss on the lips to show care.

2 Likes

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by stasius: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2023
Congratulations to them.

Thank God it is a man kissing a woman. We need more of it.
If it is a woman kissing her now, you people won't say anything bad.

Ndi ara!
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by xtivin(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2023
Na him old banny...
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Calitoscassius(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2023
ivolt:
He probably just exposed their secret arrangement.
I trust Americans, lawsuits would have been flying everywhere by now.
There is no secret arrangements grin this practise is normal in some European countries. Even in Italy, Greece. It is just to show appreciations.

The woman could even be a lesbian.

2 Likes

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by IVORY2009(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2023
Qkl231

Darkweb scammer
Emmanuel Adejo Ugbejo

Criminal
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:08am On Aug 21, 2023
It's a free world

Congrats to them
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by cuffee: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
There is no secret arrangements grin this practise is normal in some European countries. Even in Italy, Greece. It is just to show appreciations.

The woman is a lesbian.
hermoso is not gay

2 Likes

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Kobicove(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2023
No be small kiss sef, see as the man come grab am shocked
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Rahkman: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2023
Na paralluelo i wan kiss
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Angelfrost(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2023
I will never understand or comprehend the concept of locking lips with someone who's oral hygiene one is not well aware of.

Worst of all, why on Earth would you kiss someone without the person's approval whether or not you are on friendly terms?!!

That Spanish FA chief needs to be reprimanded and severely warned.

2 Likes

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by elonize(m): 9:13am On Aug 21, 2023
If na man na e kiss.d headlines frm those saying such nogo loud...rubbish
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Elibaba1: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2023
ArchiLimited:

I swearrrrrrrrr!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by anthonyuncle(m): 9:14am On Aug 21, 2023
the man may have been waiting for months for their relationship to go public
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by enemyofprogress: 9:15am On Aug 21, 2023
Like sey the thing no sweet am. Women too dey pretend jare. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) / Iran In Trouble For Fielding Men In A Female football Competition(photo) / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.