Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards (52837 Views)

FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal / FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal / Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by maduchukwusun: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2023
Would you go and represent us at the tribunal

[...quote author=RoyalBlu post=125251239]This picture should be investigated.

Too much boldness from the man and the player too, held on to him. 🤔

Maybe it's just football 'madness'

*A very well deserved win for the Spaniards. [/quote]
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by rajiedreez: 10:17am On Aug 21, 2023
Calm down guys

1 Like

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by honour7: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2023
RoyalBlu:
This picture should be investigated.

Too much boldness from the man and the player too, held on to him. 🤔

Maybe it's just football 'madness'

*A very well deserved win for the Spaniards.

It is just their culture there e no mean anything, but if na any African country dem go sack that FA president. E just be like to wear pant and bra for beach abroad no body go look you, but try am for Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by OboOlora(f): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2023
ArchiLimited:
Watching England lose any football final is as satisfying as anything. They're the most deluded entitled football nation in the world and it's always nice to see them get their deserved doses of reality check everytime.

Meanwhile, See signature below for your next building project
I for DM u to epp me do my next project for Lagos but as u nor like England, me sef nor like you🙄
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Calitoscassius(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2023
cuffee:
hermoso is not gay
Maybe, but there are still no secret arragements going on. Europeans kiss even their family members in that manner..

My son is 5 years old and his mother kisses him on the lips sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Angelfrost(m): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2023
CalabarPikin:
Maybe secret lovers

Or

A simp crrushing on the player and trying to make use of his best chance

More likely the latter...

Secret lovers will make every effort to even avoid each other.
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by omooba969(m): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2023
Konji na bastard walahi. grin
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Kemadealadire(f): 10:30am On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by ArchiLimited: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2023
OboOlora:

I for DM u to epp me do my next project for Lagos but as u nor like England, me sef nor like you🙄

Ok.
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Manfromlasvegas(m): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2023
Rahkman:
Na paralluelo i wan kiss

Your head dey there. That babe fine scatter, still come be agba baller
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Bfly: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2023
He took advantage of the moment. So bad.
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by uunwanaobong3: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2023
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/breaking-jenni-hermoso-world-cup-30747168

The man kisses everybody including their male coach, what is all the fuse about? It is their tradition and culture. So people should mind their business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by RoyalBlu(f): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2023
Mindlog:
knowing she is lesbian.

For real

The man musta be crushing hard on her, and grabbed the opportunity with both hands. Na wa o.
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Nigeriagood(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2023
emmylight4u:

It's not normal bro...I live here in Spain. That kind of kiss is only allowed for lovers. Just so you know.
but your location says Nigeria 😂
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Nigeriagood(m): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2023
Nkemgboye:
Outrage from the player or who ? What outrage?

Why are people like this? That player didn't throw a tantrum, did she? Maybe there was a history there,maybe not? She wasn't even the scorer of the solitary goal, was she? I mean, people should also be interested to know why he chose her of the beautiful ladies in the team. I believe there's more to it, please, and if there's none, let the girl lodge an official complaint with Spanish or Australian authorities. It's their problem, not ours.

Our problem is to find out how and where Sanwoolu legitimately earned the money to buy 160M patek phillipe wrist watch he was spotted wearing recently ‼️
you go search tire no evidence 😂
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by blowjohn(m): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2023
ArchiLimited:
Watching England lose any football final is as satisfying as anything. They're the most deluded entitled football nation in the world and it's always nice to see them get their deserved doses of reality check everytime.

Meanwhile, See signature below for your next building project

I get ur point.

I rememeber when their male team almost reached the finals of last 2 world cups or so. They kept chanting it's coming home.... The thing vex me eh.

1 Like

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by 1Sharon(f): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2023
He kissed her like she's a dude lol

That's not a romantic kiss, it's a friendly kiss
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by ivolt: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
There is no secret arrangements grin this practise is normal in some European countries. Even in Italy, Greece. It is just to show appreciations.
The woman is a lesbian.
The practise is not normal in any country.
Cheek kiss is different from mouth kiss.

And yes, a lesbian can have a secret arrangement with a man.
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Musauzor(m): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2023
Why are you people weeping more than the bereaved? She had every chance to push him away or to stylishly hide her mouth away from his but she was there holding him tight ?She was probably enjoying the romantic outing.
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by 1Sharon(f): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
There is no secret arrangements grin this practise is normal in some European countries. Even in Italy, Greece. It is just to show appreciations.

The woman is a lesbian.

Exactly. He kissed her like she's another man, that's not a romantic kiss at all, lovers don't kiss that way.

English men kiss each other like that all the time.
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Cmanforall: 11:40am On Aug 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by toyinid78: 11:44am On Aug 21, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed Seconded..

I was more of spanish yesterday than every other thing ...
the way we reason as blacks hennn it's only God that knows ,England gave football a face and many Africans became rich From tapping ball in Europe
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Calitoscassius(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
ivolt:

The practise is not normal in any country.
Cheek kiss is different from mouth kiss.

And yes, a lesbian can have a secret arrangement with a man.
Maybe in your country. Not here in my country. grin

My son is 5 years old, his mother kisses him on the lips sometimes, i am guessing she has a secret arrangement with her own son.

You as a lesbian might do but other lesbians do not. Every lesbians are not the same.
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Calitoscassius(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
1Sharon:

Exactly. He kissed her like she's another man, that's not a romantic kiss at all, lovers don't kiss that way.

English men kiss each other like that all the time.

Yep! You are right. This is more like to show appreciation as i said.

1 Like

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Calitoscassius(m): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
1Sharon:
He kissed her like she's a dude lol

That's not a romantic kiss, it's a friendly kiss
This is the same thing i and my mates do when we are really drunk after 12 pints of lager at football matches at wembley, Tottenham stadium of the Olympic stadium most times we don't even remember it. grin grin grin
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by 1Sharon(f): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
This is the same thing i and my mates do when we are really drunk after 12 pints of lager at football matches at wembley, Tottenham stadium of the Olympic stadium most times we don't even remember it. grin grin grin

Exactly 😂

the way this man kissed her reminds me of the way drunk English men kiss each other.

It's hilarious to witness because there is no romance, they're just being cordial
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Calitoscassius(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
1Sharon:

Exactly 😂

the way this man kissed her reminds me of the way drunk English men kiss each other.

It's hilarious because there is no romance, they're just being cordial
Correct!

1 Like

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by BigDawsNet: 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
emmylight4u:

It's not normal bro...I live here in Spain. That kind of kiss is only allowed for lovers. Just so you know.

I mean not on the lips... but side cheek
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by mrgreen4real(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
Him been dey kpansh her tey tey. Time to tell the world
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by phemmyfour: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Two secret lovers, perhaps they couldn't hold it anymore and had to show the whole world. Mtcheeew.... no shame at all. angry
That's innocent kiss

1 Like

Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Numerouno94(m): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

My brother, I'm great. How your side na?

Una don carry this EPL already... Guardiola doesn't look like he has much competition this season (hope I'm wrong tho).

Don't mind that randy chairman... Very disgusting behavior.

I'm fine my boss, jux went on ghost mode for a while to pursue a very important project.

Guardiola don carry the EPL ooo, the rest na formality. How I wish Messi was in that team, Omo, City for they ruthlessly ruthless.

The only team that will give City a ride for it's money is Arsenal, buh we all know that Arsenal's alias is bottlers. grin grin

Bro, how is our team Leeds doing na? U still dey follow them so?gringrin
Re: Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards by Angelfrost(m): 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
Numerouno94:

I'm fine my boss, jux went on ghost mode for a while to pursue a very important project.

Guardiola don carry the EPL ooo, the rest na formality. How I wish Messi was in that team, Omo, City for they ruthlessly ruthless.

The only team that will give City a ride for it's money is Arsenal, buh we all know that Arsenal's alias is bottlers. grin grin

Bro, how is our team Leeds doing na? U still dey follow them so?gringrin

Following them always... We are hopeful to get promoted this season.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) / Iran In Trouble For Fielding Men In A Female football Competition(photo) / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.