Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him (42954 Views)

Terrorists Kidnap DPO On His Way To Resume Duty In Birnin Gwari, Kaduna / Igbo Man Threaten Lady To Not Dare Wear Tinubu City Boy T-shirt Enter Anambra / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Levels1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tochi3:
..thesame way you will be used by the propagandist of this fake Video...you will be the next for a propaganda video

When the time is near, certainly it will be called propaganda.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by raskymonojendor: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
goodnessme1:
Start the war and stop making threats.

Igbos are not people you can threaten with war.

No Igbos in your region will fold their hands and watching you.

Try none sense with our people and see the results.

Make una make another video,we are done watching this one.
Last time it started kiddo

The results: over 30,000 ibos were killed in the North, the rest fled to their enclave were another 3million were further sent to the great beyond. Ibo kids became the role model and poster boys/girls of kwashiorkor the world over.

3 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Ngozi123(f): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
nnamdi640:
This war you guys want to create in this country, hope you have another place you call home because whosoever are in that video are not representing Igbos and don't drag Igbo to that matter. I am using this opportunity to warn the owner of this platform to screen properly what goes to the platform inorder not to be used as instrument to destroy the country

Exactly. The people in the video didn't even claim to be IPOB yet people here are blaming them. This sets a very dangerous precedent.

If the video is indeed real then I hope the victim is found safe and sound.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
cool
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by goodnessme1(f): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
kingthreat:
Igbos, you better find a way to kill your unknown gunmen.
If Yoruba start their own, no be here o. I dey warn una, no be here o.
Millions of Igbos living in the SouthWest, it is time to protect your interests from uncircumcised unknown bastards.
LoLz see threat gringrin
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by goodnessme1(f): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Christistruth03:

Just go and tell your ipob Terrorist bosses that SW got their message loud and clear

and ipob is finished
IBB grin
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by justtoodark: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ngozi123:

Exactly. The people in the video didn't even claim to be IPOB yet people here are blaming them. This sets a very dangerous precedent.

If the video is indeed real then I hope the victim is found safe and sound.

ngozi,its not a good idea to defend evil no matter against who....

this is very bad....
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by benzics(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
So the same unknown gunmen that kill their fellow Igbos in the east spared an Igbo Spy? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Omo We no dy think for this country, and na wetn dy always divide us. Why will anyone come up with such propaganda? You guys want to find a reason for killing innocent Igbos around you? Omo, Naija no be country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by mycar: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
shegra58:
Ogun Kee you for trying to defend this video
Dead brain like you. Is he a security personnel or what?
Wait, your co miscreant will produce their own video of Yoruba trying to kill an Igbo too, and also Yoruba killing an Hausa person. Brainless online beggar like you
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
goodnessme1:
Says someone who supports bloodshed against Igbo.

Oduduwa miscreant we are not moved by merely concocted video.

Hypocrite.

You think everyone is self-centred and cold hearted like your people who h@te every other tribe? No, we Yorubas aren't so wicked.

Anyways, whatever you say and choose to believe, you can shove it down your stinky akpu throat, nobody cares.

2 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Dshocker(m): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
Whether true or false, those behind this ought to be brought to book.

On a second thought; These kind of video psychologically will tell you that the video was done to tarnish the image of the igbos.

And i suspect Asari and his boys at work here.

All these while, nothing of such has ever happened, and i can beat my chest to say that a Yoruba man would be the least person an igbo would harass in the South East.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Essence20(m): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
MTNnews:
I pray it is actually because if it is found to be false you igbos in the SW will lie to regret it.

Go and eat first before you look for who to threat.
Hungry miscreant. angry
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by goodnessme1(f): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Last time it started kiddo

The results: over 30,000 ibos were killed in the North, the rest fled to their enclave were another 3million were further sent to the great beyond. Ibo kids became the role model and poster boys/girls of kwashiorkor the world over.
It the time for yolobas to experience it.

So start it and stop making noise.

More than 200 tribes help you to fight Igbos,this time they will stand by.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by norriswood(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
Curious346:
Just a Yoruba man?

What about the thousands of Yoruba killed daily in the bush by Fulani heredmen In Yoruba land ..

Ipob is a baby to herdsmen.

Allow them be .let the Yoruba call oduduwa to save him
if yoruba/ other tribe start with u people now..u people will started crying like a bush babies ..u people should keep it coming ....those ones outside the backwards region will suffer for it, u people are happy as they are killing other tribes..same way IPOB killed that pregnant woman with 4 children in onithsha all igbos keep muted..lets see who will suffer most....zombies

2 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by goodnessme1(f): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
dragunov:

Ok. Continue. It seems they didn't tell you what happened in '99. Oh, Dem never born una. Continue. This nigga makes me laugh.
You can laugh your coward laugh.

Who care.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by justtoodark: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
you igbos can be happy that other tribes have passed the level of takin revenge en mass when something crazy happens....

its only you igbos that are still stuck in this bloodshed mentality to prove a point....
such nonesense and you film it too,then later say its fake....

are you guys even serious atall....??

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by raskymonojendor: 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Am changing my plans to go to the East, seems like Igbos have taking to attacking the lives of the Yoruba

I urge every Yoruba living in the East to stay away from there for now...

But Igbo are scared of Hausa's? Why can't they do this to an Hausa man and see!

We must not tolerate this ethnic attack.
Yoruba should do something before it goes out of hand!
Like you were thinking of going to the east before. Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa have always called on attacks on Yorubas in the east. The same people that Peter Obi would never condemned. You people sef grin

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by pocom35: 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
ello29:

They should arrest all this people spread hatred and posting video to cause hatred among Nigerians kidnapping is a criminal offense and they should stop bringing IPOB into all this. Go and arrested the criminal and bring them to justice report any criminal offense to the law enforcement agencies.
but the kidnapper literally confessed to be IPOB ..or you want to deny that unknown gunmen aren't IPOB..or probably under Simon ekpa
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by raskymonojendor: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
goodnessme1:
It the time for yolobas to experience it.

So start it and stop making noise.

More than 200 tribes help you to fight Igbos,this time they will stand by.
No. The Yorubas did not need any support from any tribe to push you back from Ore. The war had dragged between ibos and hausas, till Ojukwu thought they were strong enough to advance towards the West. The killings of Ibos did not stop until y'all surrendered to Obasanjo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by goodnessme1(f): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
MTNnews:
No wahala
I'm waiting for you to start action not threatening Igbos allover the place.

Start with the nearest Igbo person around you, make I know how long you will last. grin grin
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by 1972xy: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
These guys want to create problem for Ibo people living in Southwest.
I really pity nna if this man should die nna hands. Nna go see wotowoto.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Tochi3(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
Neddstark:

The spirit of pre-civil war where there was lot of bragging until reality is upon you.
don't be a coward
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by raskymonojendor: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
1972xy:
These guys want to create problem for Ibo people living in Southwest.
I really pity nna if this man should die nna hands. Nna go see wotowoto.
The hard core Igbos are usually based in the east and are the scums of the earth. They have nothing to lose. They are wild animals. They are jealous of the other ibos in other parts of Nigeria trying to earn a living. They would rather burn everything down than for a few ibos to succeed. cheesy

Even the Nairaland IPOB supporters here on Nairaland are all based in the East. They the the broke ones. The Lagos and Ibadan ibos are the ones condemning the attack while the SE based ones are pushing blames as usual. grin

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by sylve11: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
Na wa o shocked cool
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by justtoodark: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
wait wait....
he was trackin his stolen car....

nawa....you know that region is full of craze people and you go track your car go enter their war zone....

because of useless car....

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by raskymonojendor: 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Naijaboy18:
Don’t know why any Yoruba would ever live in the enclave of hatred. You know once they start their killing they’ll all deny it because they are people controlled by ego and nothing else. Anything that doesn’t depict them as the angels they think they are is propaganda to them
Gbam.
Liberal yorubas. They are now being suya'd

Falz, iyabo Ojo and Macaroni can head out to the SE to negotiate his release if he has not already been eaten by the canibals. Na macaroni I pity with that his fat body. grin
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by raskymonojendor: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
justtoodark:
wait wait....
he was trackin his stolen car....

nawa....you know that region is full of craze people and you go track your car go enter their war zone....

because of useless car....
Maybe he thought they would not touch him if he mentioned that he voted for Peter Obi.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by dragunov: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
goodnessme1:
You can laugh your coward laugh.

Who care.

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝 Coward, àbí? 😝😝😝😝😝
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by raskymonojendor: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
BentizilL:
I hope Racoon, Alexbell, mrvitalis and other Igbo on here are seeing the comments by their fellow brothers...
I don't want to hear Yoruba are doing this or that when they retaliate..
I am suprised that they are missing from this thread grin
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by zedman1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
if that is your prayers, have a rethink. War is not a good thing. Keep fanning the amber if war.
Aha! You edited your comment. You sound more human now. Better.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by slowice(m): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
dragunov:

Go to the forest and investigate. We don't make noise about it anymore. Hausas are not our enemy. It's Fulanis. However, if you want to side with your Fulani partners in crime by kidnapping Yorubas, think of your brothers in the SW. You won't like what will be activated.

It's your daftness for me.. Crime is crime anywhere in the world. Tagging crime to tribe is stupidiity and bigotry. just like saying if a thief that is from yoruba robs me I will them blame yoruba people for it. Y'all can't claim sophistication and illiteracy and still act daft.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by justtoodark: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Maybe he thought they would not touch him if he mentioned that he voted for Peter Obi.

chaii....
what a risk to take....

which car is worth that....??

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project / List Of The Problems Affecting Nigeria / Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.