Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him (43069 Views)

Terrorists Kidnap DPO On His Way To Resume Duty In Birnin Gwari, Kaduna / Igbo Man Threaten Lady To Not Dare Wear Tinubu City Boy T-shirt Enter Anambra / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by goodnessme1(f): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
riverbird:
I thought our great Accommodators swore that there's no single Yoruba miscreant in the south east?
Ask the idio!ts how this one get to East.

We're used to their propaganda.

Unknown Gun men they claims to be finishing Igbos in east now release the other person because he's Igbo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Neddstark: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ategberoson:
igbo in southwest states should be at alert, just pray those non educated yoruba guys, those tout in Yoruba land doesn't get to see this video

I know what I'm talking about

Before the end of today, over a million non-educated Yorubas would have seen it.

3 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Tochi3(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Neddstark:

Keep saying apcshit. Keep blaming on DSS. If this man is confirmed dead. Many many igbos are officially at risk, which is no good for the wonderful Igbo people in the South west. Unfortunately, you hate your own.
Do your worst bro
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by totit: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
plaindealer:
Sadly, they killed the man already..

This is the kind of insanity, barbarity, and sadistic culture and way of life they live in the SE.

When BH was beheading Nigerians and doing beheading videos, we thought it was just terrorism, but this sad display of lunacy and barbaric lunacy in the SE is worse than living in the stone age.

When the leaders from governors to Peter Obi and Oby Ezeks look the other way in the SE, when they play the see no evil and hear no evil to game in the SE while they lament and pontificate over issues outside the SE, they encourage and normalize this kind of barbarity.

Personally, the SE is a dead weight to Nigeria, a needless distraction and odious plague that Nigeria must do away with , they are just not socially, culturally and properly developed and exoosed as human beings to peacefully live and coexist with other human beings.

My prayers and thoughts are with the family of the young man.

Well, according, to some minutes ago, the info from one of his colleagues, he said he hasn't been killed yet. Please, has it been confirmed that he's killed?

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by focus7: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
Not only kill him, they eat his flesh. And they are the first to cry out bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Neddstark: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
2pacarnate:
Truth hurts

To be honest,as an igbo man,this is not right,my brother up there saying it's staged,I don't think it is,it's not good at all.

But to yorubas saying all sorts of rubbish about this,now I ask you,what of countless igbos that was hurt and killed during election in Lagos only just because they are igbos?

What of those alaba traders that were killed before election and some oner injured by this tinubu thugs just because they are igbos trying to make a legit living in Lagos?

What of those yorubas that keeps saying igbos should die,igbos will never rule this country,if them rule finish it will go back to Hausa there slave masters and back to them in the south?

Now listen to the question the guy asked him,you be tinubu brother abi?that was the question,to tell you that this guy will.be killed just because of tinubu barbaric gangstarism and tribalistic modus operandi during the election,this guy's blood is on him,and before you call me a bigot,I married a Yoruba with two sons and I love my wife who funny enough hate yorubas just like most yorubas do too

If tinubu is indeed a good man what is stopping him from releasing kanu?yes your guess is as good as mine

Anyways

TRUTH HURTS

Its people like you that cause problem for your people.

4 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by riverbird: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
goodnessme1:
Ask the idio!ts how this one get to East.

We're used to their propaganda.

Unknown Gun men they claims to be finishing Igbos in east now release the other person because he's Igbo grin grin

Those people are just too useless and senseless no wonder the SW has become a free for all banter ground.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Amumaigwe: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
2pacarnate:
Truth hurts

To be honest,as an igbo man,this is not right,my brother up there saying it's staged,I don't think it is,it's not good at all.

But to yorubas saying all sorts of rubbish about this,now I ask you,what of countless igbos that was hurt and killed during election in Lagos only just because they are igbos?

What of those alaba traders that were killed before election and some oner injured by this tinubu thugs just because they are igbos trying to make a legit living in Lagos?

What of those yorubas that keeps saying igbos should die,igbos will never rule this country,if them rule finish it will go back to Hausa there slave masters and back to them in the south?

Now listen to the question the guy asked him,you be tinubu brother abi?that was the question,to tell you that this guy will.be killed just because of tinubu barbaric gangstarism and tribalistic modus operandi during the election,this guy's blood is on him,and before you call me a bigot,I married a Yoruba with two sons and I love my wife who funny enough hate yorubas just like most yorubas do too

If tinubu is indeed a good man what is stopping him from releasing kanu?yes your guess is as good as mine

Anyways

TRUTH HURTS

You cant be Igbo. So stfu
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by OmoEpe(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
This was what led to the massacre of Igbos in the north in the 60s. Igbos are cowards that start attacks on other tribes then run like wingless chickens when others respond in kind while forming victims mentality

Yorubas will soon start retaliating and for cannibalistic IPOB animals on NL, if I hear peeem from you,na amadoiha go break your neck

Cannibalistic animals

5 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Nigeriagood(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tochi3:
The Plan of the evil APCshit is panning out like envisaged..

The Plan is to make the issue of tribalism to grow & disttract sane Nigerians from concentrating on the judiciary..

This Video is a fake, propaganda Video from the government of stolen mandate for the emilokans to go on a tribalistic drive... We have seen fake Photoshop of PO, WE have seen fake Videos of Bishop, we have also seen fake Videos of Akwa Ibom "passengers" claiming to be discriminated against by an ipob member at the airport... we have seen all fakeness, lies & propaganda by the haters of Ndigbo

Everything Happening here is staged planned
when they happen to appear at your doorstep hope it will also be staged,how can an foolish person like you survive in this world?

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by BlueAir: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
We need to kill some of them in retaliation to let them know they've drawn the first blood and nobody has d Monopoly of violence. I'll take this to campus meeting this week. Fuckin trashes

4 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by ello29(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
trutharena:
Below the the video of IPOB terrorists threatening to kill a Yoruba man named Abioye Oladeji.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynsr1BuYwRE

He was already wounded in the video and they were interviewing him and threatening to kill him because he is Tinubu kinsmen.

They indicated that they spared the driver because he is Igbo but they specifically took the Yoruba man because he is Yoruba.

The Nigeria military should save this man.

Source: https:///theyorubatimes/status/1693579754325119431?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

They should arrest all this people spread hatred and posting video to cause hatred among Nigerians kidnapping is a criminal offense and they should stop bringing IPOB into all this. Go and arrested the criminal and bring them to justice report any criminal offense to the law enforcement agencies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by commoditiesnig: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
trutharena:
Below the the video of IPOB terrorists threatening to kill a Yoruba man named Abioye Oladeji.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynsr1BuYwRE

He was already wounded in the video and they were interviewing him and threatening to kill him because he is Tinubu kinsmen.

They indicated that they spared the driver because he is Igbo but they specifically took the Yoruba man because he is Yoruba.

The Nigeria military should save this man.

Source: https:///theyorubatimes/status/1693579754325119431?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA
Not good at all
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Sleekfingers: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
Inasmuch I don't fancy those terrorists called ipob. ....But this kinda news can cause tribal war, if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Xxxxtentacion2: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
Christistruth03:

It is not fake

The guys work colleagues have confirmed that the guy is missing
what of his family members...??
We did not know when he was kidnapped we only just saw this poorly scripted video...
The video is fake nobody would fall for it unless a stupid fellow...
Nobody knows when he was kidnapped?
Nobody knows his family members?
The company he works for has no name?
I am to believe its stupid and foolish people that spread propaganda for Apc
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by ASAPFERG: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
riverbird:

Those ones don buy up all your ancestral lands and houses na grin, and they used most of the lands to build hotels so that them go bleep all your sisters and your aunties for sw grin.
too much akpu intake causes hallucination grin

ipob dunce

6 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by goodnessme1(f): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
spagettiluv:
the war you dey look for ,you go see am.
But before then,do the survey of Yorubas in SE compare to ibos in Ibadan alone
Start the war and stop making threats.

Igbos are not people you can threaten with war.

No Igbos in your region will fold their hands and watching you.

Try none sense with our people and see the results.

Make una make another video,we are done watching this one.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Rikze: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
Uchesis:

Ofcos it was a script.
But some people who already have hatred in their hearts for a particular tribe will not see it. They are easily fooled by such things

Yeah, it's more like a script than reality.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by ASAPFERG: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
Amumaigwe:

Go to Plateau state and ask them this and collect
bandits are Boko Harams
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Levels1(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tochi3:

The Plan is to make the issue of tribalism to grow & disttract sane Nigerians from concentrating on the judiciary..

This Video is a fake, propaganda Video from the government of stolen mandate for the emilokans to go on a tribalistic drive... We have seen fake Photoshop of PO, WE have seen fake Videos of Bishop, we have also seen fake Videos of Akwa Ibom "passengers" claiming to be discriminated against by an ipob member at the airport... we have seen all fakeness, lies & propaganda by the haters of Ndigbo

May this also be stage plan for you in nearest future

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by goodnessme1(f): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
XAUBulls:

So this link below of the graphic killing and BEHEADING of a military couple in the South East by ipob in 2022 is fake too? Don't be silly!

=> https://www.nairaland.com/7107528/more-pictures-army-couple-killed

=> https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/146837i4-nigerian-army-reacts-gruesome-murder-army-couple-by-ipob-esn-militant/
Provide proof that ipob did it.

If not you go explain tire
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Amumaigwe: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
Christistruth03:

Let everyone return to their own Region for the Sake of Peace and Security and we will see who will cry first

There is no need for any violence at all

Return to region or permanent separation? Don't scheme to eat your cake and still keep it
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Dododawa01: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tochi3:

You are sick for saying d video is fake and cos d guy concerned is a yoruba guy and if its OPC during same to ibo guy but u say its authentic.

2 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Goodman2023: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
People only show interest because of sentiments...when a bayelsa man is killed, north won't say a word, west won't say a word...when an Hausa man is killed south won't say a word, west won't say a word...now a Yoruba man has been captured by gunmen, south say he no concern them, north is mute because the man is not from Niger Republic...

He go reach everybody...learn to be your brothers keeper
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by goodnessme1(f): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
MTNnews:
Payback on the igbos should be soon n very soon too.
When will that be?

Igbos no come this work with fear.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by riverbird: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
ASAPFERG:
too much akpu intake causes hallucination grin

ipob dunce

Go and ask your uncle Mudashiru Obasa if you think am lying, ask him why he proposed a dubious bill that did not see the light of day grin
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Tochi3(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
zoghys:

You are mad for that senseless and insensitive comment. Your blood thirsty brothers are murdering innocent people all in the name of politics and self determination that you can never ever achieve, yet you have the temerity to write such comment. You guys are fanning the ember of war, but we will continue to resist you and pray for your lost soul
You are the one fanning war... you go all out to use propaganda, lies & deceit to destabilize Nigeria.. the boko haram killing every ethnic Nigerians...are they also fanning war nobody is threatening anyone with war. .. when the fulani attack you people in your farms & market places...nobody threatens war..you become loyal..when they kill & rape your women...you are loyal...

The only thing you emilokan are good at is making Videos of propaganda against other ethnic group & at thesame time blow it into tribalism & then go ahead to threaten war...since your mandate thief stole the mandate of Nigerians...you emilokans have been issuing statements of War & you based your war on a fake tribalistic Video...

Bring dat war on. ..useles madman
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by goodnessme1(f): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Josephkabila12:
hmm, ibo wey dey everywhere for Nigeria dey find food wey Dem go eat. ibo let it begin. ibos go pay with their lives and properties. Watch it.
I remember IBB statement grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Goodman2023: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
trutharena:
Can you all see the comments of the Igbo murderers on here? None of them ever condemned the barbarism of IPOb terrorists but they rather spend time trying to say the video is fake.

Any Yoruba man that is still living in the SE is playing kite with his life and no one should even feel sorry for them when the terrorists dwell on them.

If this were to be Yoruba people kidnapping Ibo and threatening to kill them, Peter Obi, Ekwesili, Falz, Marcaroni, and thousand other Twitter account would have called on the CNN, FBI, MARS and etc. to show the world that Ibo are being killed and bla bla bla.

When have you seen an Hausa man condemn something done by an Hausa man ? ...keep deceiving yourself...

People only show interest because of sentiments...when a bayelsa man is killed, north won't say a word, west won't say a word...when an Hausa man is killed south won't say a word, west won't say a word...now a Yoruba man has been captured by gunmen, south say he no concern them, north is mute because the man is not from Niger Republic...

He go reach everybody...learn to be your brothers keeper

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
trutharena:

What people like Falz don’t know is that if IPOB terrorists catch him for East, they will slaughter him for being Yoruba.

Some of them already started cussing out Seyi Awolowo as being tribalist, same weray that voted Peter Obi and was even part of his support group.

Rather than condemn this video, you will see Ibos trying to create an illusion that it is fake so as to do damage control. Then the next day, they start with their Yoruba are tribalist nonsense again to guilt trip unsuspecting extremely docile “I am Yoruba but…” people.
Oboy one thing you educated illiterates don't know is that we have hundreds of other ethnic groups in this country. We are watching your propaganda closely and we know what you people are after. You think you can make other tribes turn against the Igbos. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Una dey joke. The more you educated illiterates hates the Igbos the more other tribes loves them my tribe inclusive. Even Wike my tribes man loves the Igbos just that he's playing stupid politics of interest that was why he rigged out Obi in my state. You people should better think of how to survive your calamity tribes man Thiéfnubu the drug kingpin. Because he's days are numbered.

No distractions boy.
ALL EYES ON THE JUDICIARY.
TYPICAL 💀 MINIER.
Sophisticated m🤡ronnns 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Amumaigwe: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Christistruth03:

It is not fake

The guys work colleagues have confirmed that the guy is missing

Also show us his dead and dismembered body. Olodo
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by gbolswag(m): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
Are we yorubas going to watch this happen to one of our own

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Obasanjo At HID Awolowo's Burial: Caption These Photos / ISWAP Kills 2 Nigerian Soldiers, 1 Policeman, Threatens Army In New Video / Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.