Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him (43183 Views)

Terrorists Kidnap DPO On His Way To Resume Duty In Birnin Gwari, Kaduna / Igbo Man Threaten Lady To Not Dare Wear Tinubu City Boy T-shirt Enter Anambra / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by DropsMic(m): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
shortgun:
Just see how idiots are insulting the entire igbo race just because of an unconfirmed video that mostly likely have been concocted by propagandists.

Common sense is not common.

Blacks normally no get sense.. That’s why Its always very easy to pit us against eachother..

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by goodnessme1(f): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Just a Yoruba man abi?

You people will see.
Pls show us make we see grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by ecolime(m): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
goodnessme1:
Start the war and stop making threats.

Igbos are not people you can threaten with war.

No Igbos in your region will fold their hands and watching you.

Try none sense with our people and see the results.

Make una make another video,we are done watching this one.
Hands go reach you soon don't worry

6 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by ElSudani: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
2pacarnate:
Truth hurts

To be honest,as an igbo man,this is not right,my brother up there saying it's staged,I don't think it is,it's not good at all.

But to yorubas saying all sorts of rubbish about this,now I ask you,what of countless igbos that was hurt and killed during election in Lagos only just because they are igbos?

What of those alaba traders that were killed before election and some oner injured by this tinubu thugs just because they are igbos trying to make a legit living in Lagos?

What of those yorubas that keeps saying igbos should die,igbos will never rule this country,if them rule finish it will go back to Hausa there slave masters and back to them in the south?

Now listen to the question the guy asked him,you be tinubu brother abi?that was the question,to tell you that this guy will.be killed just because of tinubu barbaric gangstarism and tribalistic modus operandi during the election,this guy's blood is on him,and before you call me a bigot,I married a Yoruba with two sons and I love my wife who funny enough hate yorubas just like most yorubas do too

If tinubu is indeed a good man what is stopping him from releasing kanu?yes your guess is as good as mine

Anyways

TRUTH HURTS

Can you imagine the rubbish this one just wrote?

4 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by 2pacarnate(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
Josephkabila12:
hmm, ibo wey dey everywhere for Nigeria dey find food wey Dem go eat. ibo let it begin. ibos go pay with their lives and properties. Watch it.

Stop being lazy and hateful,you no get shame at all,na igbos property you dey target?no go hustle for your own,cow-ward

Even if this video is real,when Yoruba thugs were killing alaba igbo traders before election and injured many,where were you?

When igbos were killed ,maimed and harassed during election by those thugs in Lagos,where were you?

Anyways
TRUTH HURTS
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by BuzChi(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
Firstly, these actions are not by the whole igbo tribes. If you look within, Nigeria is a playground for anyone to display violence. I pray for the safe return of this young man and any other persons kidnapped in any part of Nigeria.
Please Nigerian youths, think critically nowadays. Boko Haram and ISWAP are still being called bandits and not terrorist which they are, but are quick to label a hungry attention-seeking set of miscreants called IPOB terrorists so quickly. Pay attention to how these wordings paint your emotions. Think, and don't limit your mindset to tribalism.
Prosperity, peace, wealth and power doesn't work like that because the truth is that our differences should bring us together and not separate us.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
shegra58:
Wait until this thing spread and the killing of your brothers start here in south West then you people will start crying again na Igbo no dey stay for their papa house

God save the day una go hear am
you are funny, make you start it if you have liver
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Neddstark: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tochi3:
Do your worst bro

Nah I won't. Others will.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Amumaigwe: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
riverbird:

Those ones don buy up all your ancestral lands and houses na grin, and they used most of the lands to build hotels so that them go bleep all your sisters and your aunties for sw grin.

Especially the married ones with fat smell nyash
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by pjsmart(m): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
If u believe this video, you can believe anything. Google the name to help yourself. People are just playing expensively with national unity all in the name of politics.

2 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by zedman1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Propaganda Video, Tinubu is so desperate, you for show us where they killed him. useless propaganda
Why are they asking his name mentioning Tinubu.

Does that guy look scared.?

Tinubu just arranged Ijele speaks aka (Oyigboupdate) to organise his men, pour GV on his body. So, how did they get the GV on his body.? Because they did not want to injure him. They poured GV to look like a wound.

Did you not see the line of the script? " we let the other person go because he is Igbo. grin grin

See how APC criminals are begging the mod to push this to the front page.

Tinubu cannot be part of the rerun if there is going to be anything like that.

The
What if a beheading video pops up like it usually does? Will you continue to say this shitty "propaganda" shitt you guys love to say?Human beings for this country no plenty, internet don make me know.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by 2pacarnate(m): 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
ASAPFERG:
if this turn to ethnic clash who you think say go loose?

how many Yoruba's dey igboland compared to the numbers of igbos here..

we go just burn all una 2x2 shops
You see wetin laziness and envy dey cause,all una mind dey na igbo shops,simply said,we pass una no be lie

Anyways
TRUTH HURTS
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Vinnie2000(m): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Cheap But Dangerous Propaganda from APC. 😒😕

This Party is too USELESS and EVIL. undecided

Once I see anyone supporting APC, I start to Distance myself from him/her. sad
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Tochi3(m): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Neddstark:

Nah I won't. Others will.
Coward you are

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by mdimefields: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
Curious346:
Just a Yoruba man?

What about the thousands of Yoruba killed daily in the bush by Fulani heredmen In Yoruba land ..

Ipob is a baby to herdsmen.

Allow them be .let the Yoruba call oduduwa to save him
You are an idiot. A very big one for supporting this barbaric art. Fool

4 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Chucks13: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
So it has finally got to this? I reserve my comment.

But this trouble my people are looking for when it comes can they swallow it?

Can ipob or igbo alone fight the battle against SW and the North? Big question.

But don't complain if an attack on igbo interest and business start pls those of you praising these bastards should not be calling on UN, AU, EU and ECOWAS then..

I told you SE if you fail to stop Obi inferno the inferno of obi will stop you because the hatred and anger double because of obi.

6 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Tochi3(m): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
Dododawa01:

You are sick for saying d video is fake and cos d guy concerned is a yoruba guy and if its OPC during same to ibo guy but u say its authentic.
Your balls, head are retarded

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by riverbird: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
Amumaigwe:

Especially the married ones with fat smell nyash

E be like say you don bleep those ones brother grin, abeg go and take antibiotics o before your preeq go begin smell grin.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by damkin24(m): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
Curious346:
Just a Yoruba man?

What about the thousands of Yoruba killed daily in the bush by Fulani heredmen In Yoruba land ..

Ipob is a baby to herdsmen.

Allow them be .let the Yoruba call oduduwa to save him
See this foolish animal

3 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by socialjustice93: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tochi3:
The Plan of the evil APCshit is panning out like envisaged..

The Plan is to make the issue of tribalism to grow & disttract sane Nigerians from concentrating on the judiciary..

This Video is a fake, propaganda Video from the government of stolen mandate for the emilokans to go on a tribalistic drive... We have seen fake Photoshop of PO, WE have seen fake Videos of Bishop, we have also seen fake Videos of Akwa Ibom "passengers" claiming to be discriminated against by an ipob member at the airport... we have seen all fakeness, lies & propaganda by the haters of Ndigbo

Everything Happening here is staged planned

I believe you because at the end of the video, I noticed the guy gave them a hand sign. It's a staged propaganda video.

4 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
zedman1:
What if a beheading video pops up like it usually does? Will you continue to say this shitty "propaganda" shitt you guys love to say?Human beings for this country no plenty, internet don make me know.
if that is your prayers, have a rethink. War is not a good thing. Keep fanning the amber if war.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Hussein035: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
trutharena:
Below the the video of IPOB terrorists threatening to kill a Yoruba man named Abioye Oladeji.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynsr1BuYwRE

He was already wounded in the video and they were interviewing him and threatening to kill him because he is Tinubu kinsmen.

They indicated that they spared the driver because he is Igbo but they specifically took the Yoruba man because he is Yoruba.

The Nigeria military should save this man.

Source: https:///theyorubatimes/status/1693579754325119431?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

In 1967 their fathers did similar rubbish that led to civil war and the same set of people lost more than 200k lives. Now they want to lose all their families in other regions

Yorubas in SE combined are not up to 70k currently

Come and see igbos in Lagos, they believe they are now much and they can take over Lagos through civil war and that's their greedy target but when the banger will blow they will realize that there is reason why the Quran and bible advise us to honour and respect those who accommodate us

6 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by MTNnews: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
All Nigerians can not chose to be deliberately foolish like your Igbo fathers.

We saw how igbos supported the fraudster Mnesome Ejikeme, we know how the like of Peter Obi Abaribe Chiamanda Adicthie etc all supported ipob.

We chose not to be gullible, every Igbo is ipob ESN n UGM. Those igbos that are not should open their mouth n speak the way the likes of Tinubu Wole Soyinka all spoke out against Oduduwa Nation.

shortgun:
Just see how idiots are insulting the entire igbo race just because of an unconfirmed video that mostly likely have been concocted by propagandists.

Common sense is not common.

4 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Tochi3(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nigeriagood:
when they happen to appear at your doorstep hope it will also be staged,how can an foolish person like you survive in this world?
How can a delusional cretin like you be so gullibly fooolish

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by zedman1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Propaganda Video, Tinubu is so desperate, you for show us where they killed him. useless propaganda
Why are they asking his name mentioning Tinubu.

Does that guy look scared.?

Tinubu just arranged Ijele speaks aka (Oyigboupdate) to organise his men, pour GV on his body. So, how did they get the GV on his body.? Because they did not want to injure him. They poured GV to look like a wound.

Did you not see the line of the script? " we let the other person go because he is Igbo. grin grin

See how APC criminals are begging the mod to push this to the front page.

Tinubu cannot be part of the rerun if there is going to be anything like that.

The
What if a beheading video pops up like it usually does? Will you continue to say this shitty "propaganda" shitt you guys love to say?Human beings for this country no plenty, internet don make me know. Besides,one idi.ot here, a strong pro Ipob guy argued the video of that female soldier who was slaughtered was a fake video. I see him here now everywhere. He's now "obedient" like most others like him here and have massive supporters. Why should I even want to be associated with animals like those lots?
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by occfx: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tochi3:
The Plan of the evil APCshit is panning out like envisaged..

The Plan is to make the issue of tribalism to grow & disttract sane Nigerians from concentrating on the judiciary..

This Video is a fake, propaganda Video from the government of stolen mandate for the emilokans to go on a tribalistic drive... We have seen fake Photoshop of PO, WE have seen fake Videos of Bishop, we have also seen fake Videos of Akwa Ibom "passengers" claiming to be discriminated against by an ipob member at the airport... we have seen all fakeness, lies & propaganda by the haters of Ndigbo

Everything Happening here is staged planned

I never knew Yorubas are dumb like this
.. Tifia

2 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by GAS76: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
Madam Obi Ezekwesili over to you
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by yeshuasfootstep(m): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
I condemn this in totality, same way I condemn the treatment meted to an Eze ndígbo in Lagos using state actors.

Violence, injustice, intimidation, criminality anywhere is against all.

All these has to stop.
Use all your powers justly.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by MTNnews: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
What any of you igbos believe is of no concern to Nigeria, we will chose what we will believe. Let 24 hours go by n no one can vouch for the appearance or whereabout of the man before you Igbo will no if this is play or not.

As for me I will patiently wait till then.

socialjustice93:

I believe you because at the end of the video, I noticed the guy gave them a hand sign. It's a staged propaganda video.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by JealousCobra(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
Josephkabila12:
hmm, ibo wey dey everywhere for Nigeria dey find food wey Dem go eat. ibo let it begin. ibos go pay with their lives and properties. Watch it.

Beer parlour threats 😎

Na IBB and Sani Abacha Sabi una well. Tifnubu should call Asari and his boys to order!

Igbos are hardworking people.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by MTNnews: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
Foolish Igbo same Yoruba your cursed bastardic soul as been insulting all life long. May it never be well with your entire household dead alive n unborn, your father n mother included.

occfx:

I never knew Yorubas are dumb like this
.. Tifia

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State / Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ / Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.