Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him (43170 Views)

Terrorists Kidnap DPO On His Way To Resume Duty In Birnin Gwari, Kaduna / Igbo Man Threaten Lady To Not Dare Wear Tinubu City Boy T-shirt Enter Anambra / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by IjebuWarrior: 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
trutharena:

Any Yoruba man still living in Igbo land is playing with his life.

Savage Cannibals! I hate Igbos with all my heart. 😠 😡 😠

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Juoflife1(f): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
Illiterates full nairaland
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Mummyimbecile(m): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
ElSudani:

Is it because the video is fake or because you want to conceal the truth?
the video may be fake. But this kind of thing is capable of causing conflict between my peace-loving Igbos and my Yoruba brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by raskymonojendor: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Aldol:
Why has this not made frontpage,the whole world need to see the hatred. I thought it was only on nairaland,i never knew it has degenerated to this level in real life
Peter Obi has destroyed Nigeria. The tribalism he had been playing since they days of APGA has now ripened.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by riverbird: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
ASAPFERG:
i don't care about your trash.. whatever makes you feel good..

just tell your people make them nor let am turn ethnic clash.. igbos will loose if it happens

You are annoyingly useless just like your people, tell me one single thing the SW contributes to Nigeria grin
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by happney65: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
mycar:
The thing no make sense, we have seen many videos of UGM killing some Igbos, all they will say is na them them, every life is important.
About the video, it looks fake, they said that they left the driver because he is Igbo and want to kill him because he is a Yoruba and had to speak Igbo to prove that they are Igbo. This one no make sense at all
How is the guy tracking them, is he a security personnel?

People that are Dense.. that is how they will run their government. All propaganda and nothing, absolutely nothing to show for it

Oshi
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by MTNnews: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
I pray it is actually because if it is found to be false you igbos in the SW will lie to regret it.

Essence20:
Fake video with evil intentions.
This crises agbado supporters are instigating will consume them and them alone.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Amumaigwe: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
trutharena:
Below the the video of IPOB terrorists threatening to kill a Yoruba man named Abioye Oladeji.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynsr1BuYwRE

He was already wounded in the video and they were interviewing him and threatening to kill him because he is Tinubu kinsmen.

They indicated that they spared the driver because he is Igbo but they specifically took the Yoruba man because he is Yoruba.

The Nigeria military should save this man.

Source: https:///theyorubatimes/status/1693579754325119431?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

Very poorly scripted comic skit. Liberal Yorubas will still vote PO in the coming rerun. They are wiser than BATist fools.

4 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by tyboy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Curious346:
Just a Yoruba man?

What about the thousands of Yoruba killed daily in the bush by Fulani heredmen In Yoruba land ..

Ipob is a baby to herdsmen.

Allow them be .let the Yoruba call oduduwa to save him

Thunder will strike you. No human feeling

4 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by BabaAduras: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
Curious346:
Just a Yoruba man?

What about the thousands of Yoruba killed daily in the bush by Fulani heredmen In Yoruba land ..

Are you okay?

5 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Armaggedon: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
Staged.
As if you can do anything about it if it's real.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by MTNnews: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
Imagine this foolish fool blaming a victim because he was caught by criminals

endy69:
Why can't you involved the police after tracking a car despite knowing how unsafe SE is currently. This has nothing to do with Igbos vs Yorubas. These are just criminals. They first stole a vehicle, then you tracked it right why send one person to go get the vehicle from those criminals. I don't like IPOB and I attack them a lot but this guy's boss is one of the reasons he is with them now because common sense could had told them that SE is not safe and your best bet is the police or let the car go and not risk another person's life. Pls watch the video before you conclude on anything

2 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Amumaigwe: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
Spyy1993:
Skit marker..propaganda to turn Yoruba against Obi

Oil dey your head.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by riverbird: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wickedfacts:

No worry. You people will see.

Useless chest beater grin
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
This is barbaric, saddening and wrong, I don't think they will spare the life of that guy considering how heartless and vile those unknown gun men are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Freemasonry: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
If this is true, I am ashamed and saddened as an Igbo man.

Let it be on record that these criminals are on their own, and do not represent anyone's interests except their own, and that of their paymasters.

This barbaric attack stands condemned.

I want to believe that it's not real, because if it is, it is indeed sad.

4 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by ElSudani: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mummyimbecile:
the video may be fake. But this kind of thing is capable of causing conflict between my peace-loving Igbos and my Yoruba brothers and sisters.

Concealing what is going on is far more dangerous because many will go to that part of the country not knowing they are being targeted for just being Yoruba.
Most important thing, that guy must be found well and alive.

7 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Christistruth03: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
Curious346:
Just a Yoruba man?

In other words Killing SW People is now Ipob's Right

Just Start praying Abioye Oladeji is found alive

because Ipob is Finished

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by riverbird: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
Wickedfacts:

No worry. You people will see.

Useless chest beater grin
Very gullible set of people.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by DestinyNigga: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
This is staged. Is not real. They just want to cause tribal war buh we wise pass them.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Chiuzk: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tochi3:
The Plan of the evil APCshit is panning out like envisaged..

The Plan is to make the issue of tribalism to grow & disttract sane Nigerians from concentrating on the judiciary..

This Video is a fake, propaganda Video from the government of stolen mandate for the emilokans to go on a tribalistic drive... We have seen fake Photoshop of PO, WE have seen fake Videos of Bishop, we have also seen fake Videos of Akwa Ibom "passengers" claiming to be discriminated against by an ipob member at the airport... we have seen all fakeness, lies & propaganda by the haters of Ndigbo

Everything Happening here is staged planned
My brother, you are right. I equally believe it was planned to dent the Igbos and South East. My only prayer is that this video should be fake indeed.

1 Like

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by easzypeaszy(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
Na one of Yoruba wey dey support Obi
I don talk am say he happen na stil ur race go dey run ur race
I told Falz n Macaroni u cant be a hero in anthr man land
iPOB wil stil capture Falz n slay him fr all dey care

3 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Bigshots001(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Curious346:
Just a Yoruba man?

Shut your dirty mouth,he is a human being irrespective of his region,he doesn't deserve such death from these irresponsible ipob miscreants,and I will never feel pity any UGM and Ipob militia gunned down by the security operatives.
These criminals doesn't represent the interest of the igbo-nation, this is terrorism and criminality and just because you want self-determination doesn't give you the right to kill an innocent young man from the other regions.
Meet the politicians and the soldiers and demand for your freedom if you have the guts,these breeds of Biafra actualization armies are callous and unreasonable,I pray they meet their match soon.

7 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by chukkystar(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Everyone knows there are doing this to push an agenda and take advantage of a big rift
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Mosba: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Time to enter prayer mode. But how did human found himself in the den of criminals?
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Agugbadin: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
I hope this will not trigger a tribal war
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by beardedboy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
riverbird:

If you quote me again na Ogun go killl your papa, omo ale .
You will be quoted. Bloody terrorist sympathiser.

I just wonder why people are surprised. If the most civilised of you like Oby Ezekwesili can boldly publish hate speech on the internet, one can only wonder what evil the unexposed ones in the village are capable of.

5 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Christistruth03: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
DestinyNigga:
This is staged. Is not real. They just want to cause tribal war buh we wise pass them.

Was the beheading of a Southern Kaduna Soldier who went to marry an Imo Lady also staged?

https://punchng.com/Igbos-beheading-of-about-to-wed-soldiers-terrorism-taken-too-far-army/

4 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by Calitoscassius(m): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
Any staged videos to paint IPOB as criminals grin, believe this faked video at your own risk. Me and my friends could have done this fake video better. grin

2 Likes

Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by beardedboy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
DestinyNigga:
Terrorist sympathiser spotted.
Re: Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him by divide9ja: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Any staged videos to paint IPOB as criminals grin, believe this faked video at your own risk. Me and my friends could have done this fake video better. grin
WORD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

10 Governors To Enter 2017 With Big Problems- Daily Trust / Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters / Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.