Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme (41990 Views)

My Review Of Orton Farm Investment (verdict: It's A Ponzi) / Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) / Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by Jsucre(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
DenreleDave:
Ẹ no go die well on his way to hell grin grin

Na him make some people commit suicide......

Àtu ikú kú ẹ lọ́nà ọrùn grin grin
the man don incarnated to Nigeria politian
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by Memphitz357: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
Sergei Mavrodi took that ponzi scheme to a whole new muthafucking level with MMM!
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
grin
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by sageb: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kaybaba5:
Remind me of MMM

MMM was a fraudulent scheme initiated by a Russian named Mavrados.
He died 5 years ago.
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by Segun91: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
I have a friend that still invest in this ponzi of a thing . Something called barik gold or something
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by Iseoluwani: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
GlorifiedTunde:
Àgbà Yahoo Boy! cheesy grin

Olú ayé of Scammers! cheesy cheesy

Agba baller

1 Like

Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by billyG(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Here in Nigeria Ponzi artists get away,never went to jail or refund victims money.
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by Angelfrost(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
If people were not naturally and acutely greedy and naive, there would be none of such schemes...!

Sadly, everyday a sucker is born.
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by Angelfrost(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
GlorifiedTunde:

Smart or Criminal? undecided

Well, dull and stupid people don't make a successful career out of crime...!

1 Like

Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by Karlifate: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
"A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on."

- John F. Kennedy
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by ufotty2001: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
There is one new Ponzi scheme we have that is called AIM. The way Nigerians don dey do ammm now!! Make una prepare 4 it's crashing

1 Like

Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by Judolisco(m): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
Many people still fall for dis shit 2day
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by mukthar2000(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
Imaging this, but EFcc we not allowed our Niger Yahoo boys rest with little amount they hunt back from the white countries that has Yahoo Nigeria from decade.
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by TheBTCinvestor: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ma nigga grin
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
GlorifiedTunde:

Smart or Criminal? undecided

One has to be smart to pull off such an heist
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by mosesjay(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
Like Chinmark group: People like Marksman Chinedu ijioma,
Amanda Chisom,
Harrison Kwamnisu,
Pastor Timothy Ben.

I don't no why they are still working freely. No law in the country, after the took people's money and they are still alive walking the streets [b][/b]

3 Likes

Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by martin123: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
Reminds me of Agropartnership!!!
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by Kenmatt(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
I didn't
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by Kenmatt(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
I didn't read.

I don't like anything Ponzi, it's Rob Peter to pay Paul.

Any day Peter refuses to be robbed, it's all over!!!

1 Like

Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by Trustedpronet: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
Anything that liberate the masses the government will do everything to give it a bad name. To me government killed most of the ponzi scheme in the world. Government is the real beast.
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by gloryman91: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nothing but 419 my wife just fall for their hands recently.
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by GYBABA(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
He knew he was into fraud. One would think when his tactics were being publicized, he would gather his remaining fortune & elope into hiding but no dude still stayed around like as if he would be left alone without penalty. No wonder he died poor. Anyway fraud is still bad. Twinkas that year 2017 chop my money. I tried 20k, I got double, just when I decided to go higher with 50k, gbam! It crashed! Salary of 5 months cry Omoh the depression wan kill me. Till then, the way I hate ponzi schemes ehn. Sir I know say you're rotting in hell but he no go still better for you smiley
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by Hewlett: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ftc
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by Zico5(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
COTP did many of us bad. I pray those wicked guy pay with their blood
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by Sermwell(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
Trustedpronet:
Anything that liberate the masses the government will do everything to give it a bad name. To me government killed most of the ponzi scheme in the world. Government is the real beast.
How does Ponzi liberate the masses?? Ode! grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by sulakishop(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
Remarkable legacy
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by ezugegere(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
The guy was clever by half
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by Trustedpronet: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
Sermwell:

How does Ponzi liberate the masses?? Ode! grin

Call me Ode or anything...you don't know what I know and I don't know what you know. Thanks
Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by manikspears: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
Rapmoney:

Source: https://www.historydefined.net/charles-ponzi/?fbclid=IwAR11ymyg9N2Xo_kC3uM6Nw2kIitgjnj_F3Js8x7Vhh6DQFe1zRXCRwaQ4tk

This is very very educative.

So that people would know more about the origin of any money doubler scheme they are getting into

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme by overseasnbeyond: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
I have iPhone 13 pro Max available for sale
Colour: Gold
Place of Purchase : Dubai Mall Apple store
Location of Sales: Lagos
Cost of purchase AED 4,699
Reason for sale: I have iPhone 14 pro Max
Contact person: 08032512044

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NBC Code: Netflix, Amazon, Irokotv, Africa Magic May End Investment In Nigeria / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) / MMM Crash: Over 3million Nigerians Lose Over N18.765billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.