Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago (52665 Views)

Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt / NYSC Program May Be Scrapped As Discontinuation Bill Gets 2nd Reading / Lady Who Saluted Her Mom Upon Return From NYSC Camp Gets Instant Job Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Yoighaman(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nice, but Momsie nor put nose ring nah...
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Calitoscassius(m): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
yewit37486:

Na so the guy dey wail on every thread. Sooo funny. Once I see his moniker, I jump and pass to the next comment.
He sounds like complete morron! that goon grin
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by AfonjaConehead: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
grin
Ayam nor talk anything o grin grin

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Adesina18111(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
Vawulence loading...wetin do d fatty bum bum

Zonefree:
If you must marry a Nigerian woman, marry the slim ones.

A slim woman can never be wrong in my eyes.

I can sell my family lands for a slim Nigerian virgin girl.
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Bahamas95(m): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
Cute mum, cute daughter. cool
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by aysnoopy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
Zonefree:

That's what I got for free
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by yewit37486: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
He sounds like complete morron! that goon grin

grin grin
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Jeshurun90: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Zonefree:

God blessed me with one
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by sunsweet33: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
She inherited her mothers slim build. Nice.

Not like us whose mothers were slim in their youth and are still slim after childbirth while we con dey resemble wetin we no know 😆

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
Zonefree:

May you not marry a slim witch oooo cheesy. Slimness isn't a goal a good woman can be of any shape bro
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Entanglement: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Is that how your career crash landed?, grin maybe you didn't have a career in the first place if just haviing sex with woman ended your career.

Or maybe you are just lazy, unproductive and hopeless.
if your mama dey wear noise ring during her time, you are free to criticise me or use your wild mouth to type rubbish undecided
But if your mama no dey wear noise ring before she mate your papa to bring you into this world just for you to make this stupid comment, it just shows that you are from a digenerate societal value, brought up to be useless

Don't be an ediot but rather an educator!

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by tunjijones(m): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
kingamaa:
Mothers are a treasure

They should be treated with dignity and respect

No deity like the mother

Fathers nko? They shd not be referenced and treated with dignity...
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by finallybusy: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

Maybe your mom played away match
R231, Mynd44, Seun, Nlfpmod. Rule 2.
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Calitoscassius(m): 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
Entanglement:
if your mama dey wear noise ring during her time, you are free to criticise me or use your wild mouth to type rubbish undecided
But if your mama no dey wear noise ring before she mate your papa to bring you into this world just for you to make this stupid comment, it just shows that you are from a digenerate societal value, brought up to be useless

Don't be an ediot but rather an educator!
This is an ignoramus who is blaming nose ring for ending his career. cheesy cheesy Nose ring wearing is your problem right? What a backwards goon you are. Now that your are not sleeping with or married with a woman who is not wearing nose ring how has your hopeless life improved? or is it career you call it? grin grin again, i repeat if nose ring crashed your career or can crash your career you should go get your brain checked cheesy you didn't have any career.

Here is me thinking i have read it all on Nairaland and this fool comes out with another rubbish grin grin nose ring wearing women crashed his career cheesy cheesy lazy ass ignoramus! This is the excuse you will give or gave your children for not achieving anything in your hopeless lazy ignorant life..

Actually 3 of my ex girlfriends wore nose rings and the current one wears 2 nose rings.. my career has not crashed and it is has been 7 years now since i met her with the nose rings, infact, it was the nose rings that attracted me to these women. Fool!
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Omoawoke: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
finallybusy:
R231, Mynd44, Seun, Nlfpmod. Rule 2.

VAR checked, clean tackle

3 Likes

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Entanglement: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
This is an ignoramus who is blaming nose ring for ending his career. cheesy cheesy Nose ring wearing is your problem right? What a backwards goon you are. Now that your are not sleeping with or married with a woman who is not wearing nose ring how has your hopeless life improved? or is it career you call it? grin grin again, i repeat if nose ring crashed your career or can crash your career you should go get your brain checked cheesy you didn't have any career.

Here is me thinking i have read it all on Nairaland and this fool comes out with another rubbish grin grin nose ring wearing women crashed his career cheesy cheesy lazy ass ignoramus! This is the excuse you will give or gave your children for not achieving anything in your hopeless lazy ignorant life..

Actually 3 of my ex girlfriends wore nose rings and the current one wears 2 nose rings.. my career has not crashed and it is has been 7 years now since i met her with the nose rings, infact, it was the nose rings that attracted me to these women. Fool!
sorry ohh! I no know say your life don even dabaruu! Pass like this undecided

No wonder!

Shall no be everybody wey get phone dey normal.
Sorry you hear! God go help your life better soon.

Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Kemadealadire(f): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
Her mum's lookalike but her mum's pictures still looks recent for a 32year old.
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Calitoscassius(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
Entanglement:
sorry ohh! I no know say your life don even dabaruu! Pass like this undecided

No wonder!

Shall no be everybody wey get phone dey normal.
Sorry you hear! God go help your life better soon.

Get well soon
grin grin grin I was right you need your brains checked, you just confirmed it you just stalked me to the extent of going to look for comments i made years ago on Nairaland what? Just to get back at me? You really are mentally inadequate

Yes! I smoked weed, drank wiskey with a Russian prostitute, and after i forked the Russian prostitute, do you know how much i paid her? $300 Because i can afford it, i have i am not poor.

And yes! I have 2 kids from 2 different women. grin grin go and search for more of my previous comments (you obviously are crazy enough to go search for them) you would also see my comments where is said i had sex with nearly 150 women, yes! I have! I might have even had sex with your mother grin grin now you know that you and I are not on the same category, i have forked all kinda women from around the world including women with nose rings, i even have another child in Miami grin that i just found out few months ago.

Now, even with all these my career still have not crashed, like yours i am still forking more Russian prostitute with big breasts. cheesy i live outrageous lifestyle and i can afford it, as you have already seen i was trying to woo that female on Nairaland so i can fork her also..

I even smoked weed, sniffed cocaine with a German prostitute wearing nose ring just last night and my CAREER STILL HAVE NOT CRASHED! Fool!! Unlike your career you claimed crashed just because you slept with one woman just only one woman with nose ring. grin grin you are the biggest low IQed hopeless morron i have ever come across on here. grin. Blaming nose ring for your failure to achieve anything in your hopeless life
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by EndRape2(f): 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
And after givibg birth she becomes fat, you throw her away right?

Like Yul Edoche after marrying the slim one, you dished her out ,and start looking for a fat one like yudy.

uote author=Zonefree post=125260410] If you must marry a Nigerian woman, marry the slim ones.

I can sell my family lands for a slim Nigerian virgin girl. [/quote]
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by EndRape2(f): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
You are repkying sombody that does not have sense .

Olufemiolaolu:
May you not marry a slim witch oooo cheesy. Slimness isn't a goal a good woman can be of any shape bro
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by EndRape2(f): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
[You speak like a patient that just left hospital without conpleting treatment .

quote author=jeromestarks post=125263778]Girls are a copy of their mother.
If you marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men you will train another man's children and your daughters too will be fvcked and mounted by many men. They will bring their boyfriends pregnancy home for you to train them and they will become useless like their mother. Your problem will multiply and you will wished you're single just like many men are currently wishing they never married because they married a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men.

Marry a virgin woman if you want a peaceful happy home you can return to after work.[/quote]
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by RPG2020(m): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
Zonefree:

Na that family Land go kill you sad grin
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Pacesetter123(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

VAR checked, clean tackle
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by penearth(m): 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
Her mum is well dressed and polished than her
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Chochovini: 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
accordadoga24:
Hehehehe..

Mom more beautiful than the daughter.

God bless mama and pikin
. In fact, you have good eyes and you can see with them. i thought I was the only one who noticed it.
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by isabi2lof: 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
This is beautiful, her mom served 2yrs before my dad
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by QueenDima47(f): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
So sweet
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
maxkoko:
Thank u Nairaland

Happy birthday, Max🤗
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by realmindz: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
Pacesetter123:

grin grin grin grin grin

Many people are not okay on nairaland
Re: Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago by Kay25(m): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Na her mama wear original khaki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) / Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / My Experience As A Corp Member In Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.