Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,524 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? (2171 Views)

How Many Yoruba Voted In The East / "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom / Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo โ€“ Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by YesDaddy1: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
I repeat: majority of una nor get sense, hence u taking actions without thinking of consequences.

If this table were turned, u won't be composing trash like u just did in this thread.
cool

Danisaint112:

What your stress really. ๐Ÿ™„ I don't support violence, same way I also hate double standards.

If you want to start a tribal war for because of some unfortunate beings that killed your people then you do it right.

Not do it because a particular tribe will earn you more sympathy or use it an opportunity to ass lick your slave masters ass.

You should know we ain't fools.
Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Danisaint112(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
helinues:

So you wasted your precious time written that long epistle abi na copy and paste when you cant differentiate between allegedly killed and threatened

Copy and paste. grin dude thinks everyone is dumb like him.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Danisaint112(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
YesDaddy1:
I repeat: majority of una nor get sense, hence u taking actions without thinking of consequences.

If this table were turned, u won't be composing trash like u just did in this thread.
cool

If the table were turned I will be wise enough to be able to differenciate between right and wrong, good and bad.. It's obvious you are that kind of person (people who don't reason beyond their tribe). Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by YesDaddy1: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
You that hail from the region where your parents are tied down like guinea fowls every Monday by ur 'tellolist' brethren without any of you raising an eyebrow, how far?
cool
Danisaint112:

If the table were turned I will be wise enough to be able to differenciate between right and wrong, good and bad.. It's obvious you are that kind of person (people who don't reason beyond their tribe). Pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Danisaint112(m): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
YesDaddy1:
You that hail from the region where your parents are tied down like guinea fowls every Monday by ur 'tellolist' brethren without any of you raising an eyebrow, how far?
cool

Atleast the region is better than your region where business activity is going on every day and since 1900 yet you have not be able to erase poverty displaying on your roofs. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by YesDaddy1: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
The same region that ur wandering brethren cannot do without?
U know the scores of ur wandering brethren that took 'EkeneDiliChukwu' night bus to 'small london' (Lagos) thus morning alone?

The joke's on u brah!
cool
Danisaint112:

Atleast the region is better than your region where business activity is going on every day and since 1900 yet you have not be able to erase poverty displaying on your roofs. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Ttalk: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Helinues, it is "writing" not "written".

This your cut-and-join grammar don dey tire me to read gaskiya! Polish your education, you say no, na agbadeux propaganda dey you important pass.. .

Do you mean you have to pick a mistake as the basis to question his grammar?

Who told you your writings are always without error? Mr Karambaniyakuya !

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by livebyday(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by BoldBrainz(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ttalk:

Do you mean you have to pick a mistake as the basis to question his grammar?

Who told you your writings are always without error? Mr Karambaniyakuya !

Trust me, they always are..โ˜ป.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by livebyday(m): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
helinues:

Have you with your own life??

This one's fine, this one's good, this one is nice na him make a mad man to dey carry loads

Listen you, I have been watching you. I hope you know the proceeds of fraud no matter how invested remains what it is, the proceeds of fraud.

Fraud is a crime , no matter how one tries to hide or change everything catches up with each and everyone .
Your day in the sun will come. Believe that

You can change accounts and try to act differently.

One day will be the reckoning

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Occurstaem(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
Danisaint112:
I will be responding to the post on the front page about a Yoruba man who was allegedly killed by IPOB. I am doing so for the first time because the post is very defamatory and could potentially cause tribal tension and even unwanted war online and offline.

I will be responding to the thread below:
Previous thread; ๐Ÿ‘‡
https://www.nairaland.com/7811297/abioye-oladeji-ipob-terrorists-kidnap#125258419

_______
This Tinubu APC clueless government is really taking this propaganda thing very serious so one should be careful of the kind of news they view and digest.

In as much as I don't support murder in any way, I could clearly tell from the video that he was not killed because he is Yoruba or voted for Tinubu. That is if he was even killed at all.

There are four (4) notable observations from the video;

1. Firstly, there was no Biafran flag spotted any where in the video. Nairaland mods pushing this to the front page and pinning it on the so called "IPOB terrorist" is highly unprofessional.

2. Secondly, You could clearly hear a voice in the saying;
"This una brother like this, unknown gunmen don chop am."

And not IPOB like the post claims and like most already believe.

Last time I checked, this unknown gunmen have never claimed to be linked or affiliated with IPOB and IPOB have never done so either.

So how can we just assume (out of they blues) they are IPOB?

3. Thirdly, the also mentioned clearly that he was/is a goner because he was caught trying to track them (because he is a spy) and not because he voted for Tinubu.

4. Lastly, even though the driver was Igbo there is a high possibility they let him go because he is not affiliated to them and probably just a hired cab driver.

The unknown gunmen we have seen causing havoc spares no one.

- We have seen them attack government officials who they believe are working for their downfall

- We have seen them attack policemen, check points, and police stations they believe have dealt a great blow to them.

- We have also seen them attack and kill Ebubeagu operatives (fellow Igbos). So saying he was killed because he is Yoruba is a total deceit, aimed at creating tribal propaganda that would foster war.

Do you think they would have actually let the driver go if they knew he was an accomplice? Think again.

To the APC dimwits trying everything possible to create tribal and religious tension in the country be rest assured that propaganda doesn't win the heart of the people, honesty does.

APC has recently been fishing out all sort of propaganda to distract sane and well meaning Nigerians from focusing on the Judiciary.

From fake video of bishops, to fake identity, to fake Photoshops of Peter Obi (PO), to fake accusations of PO school records, to fake videos trying to paint Igbos and PO in a bad light. This is obviously not the first..

I believe the motive is not to only distract sane Nigerians but make the gullible see Igbos and Peter Obi as the problem of Nigeria, or make it look like they are hungry and desperate for power.

Questions you should ask yourselves:

How are we sure the whole thing isn't even fake?

How are sure the man in question is even a Yoruba?

Why didn't they show us the clip of him getting shot?

Even if he was Yoruba and was actually shot from all the observation from the video, can we really say he was shot because of Peter Obi, or for voting Tinubu (which we know he didn't mention and wasn't asked), or for being just Yoruba? Definitely not.

If they happen to be Simon Ekpa's boys who we know are affiliated with APC then we could clearly tell it's staged, because Ekpa doesn't represent the Interest of the Igbos nor is he IPOB, nor have been accepted by IPOB as a current member.

I know we all have a soft spot in our hearts, especially when it has to do with our tribe, religion, and family but we all should think carefully when watching, viewing, and listening to sensitive things like this.

We weren't fooled before the elections because we knew better and refused to be fooled. Allow them to fool you now at your own peril.

Obidients and sane Nigerians man your ground for the enemies are on a distract and destroy mission!

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
You are doing more harm than good trying to gaslight our sensibilities. You eventually made your post about Tinubu, APC, tribunal, and Obi albeit covertly happy about the incident from your write up. You even wrote that inasmuch as you don't support murder, but you cannot even condemn the incident. Not a single word of condemnation of it from your write up. All you could wrote was that you do not support murder.

From all you have written now, you did not point out where the gunmen said to the Yoruba man "we let the driver go because he is Igbo but you, you are Yoruba like Tinubu. Are you not Tinubu's brother". We know you deliberately left that out.

Nice try at the gaslighting but the truth is sacrosanct. If it were to be in a comprehension passage in English language test and the bolded appeared, I'm cocksure you know what that means.

"We let the driver go because he is Igbo but you, you are Yoruba like Tinubu. Are you not Tinubu's brother".

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Danisaint112(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
YesDaddy1:
The same region that ur wandering brethren cannot do without?
U know the scores of ur wandering brethren that took 'EkeneDiliChukwu' night bus to 'small london' (Lagos) thus morning alone?

The joke's on u brah!
cool

See them. There will just always be one of you. ๐Ÿ˜
Any little pressure they utter Lagos. Even those that are not from Lagos always claim to be from Lagos.

The Lagos we know how it grew and why it grew. Igbos are in Lagos, Abuja and all state of the federation in mass.

I have been/settled in Abuja all my life, still in Abuja and will continue to be here until destiny says otherwise. Lagos that have glorified slums. Tueh! Over hyped location.

Ogbeni be proud of your state and stop shifting goal post. You also need to come to ABJ to experience true peace and breath of fresh air.

The odour from the ghetto you reside is really affecting you mentally.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Danisaint112(m): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
Occurstaem:

You are doing more harm than good trying to gaslight our sensibilities. You eventually made your post about Tinubu, APC, tribunal, and Obi albeit covertly happy about the incident from your write up.

From all you have written now, you did not point out where the gunmen said to the Yoruba man "we let the driver go because he is Igbo but you, you are Yoruba like Tinubu. Are you not Tinubu's brother".

Nice try at the gaslighting but the truth is sacrosanct. If it were to be in a comprehension passage in English language test and the bolded appeared, I'm cocksure you know what that means.

"We let the driver go because he is Igbo but you, you are Yoruba like Tinubu. Are you not Tinubu's brother".

Him being a Yoruba and being sent by APC controlled by Tinubu currently is enough reason for anyone to link such person to Tinubu.

They believe he is doing it with Joy.

Was he asked who he voted for? I mean atleast that would make it clear and give you guys what you are yearning for.

Try to not only read and comprehend but listen carefully too.

I outlined everything carefully so I won't be responding to you again.

Obviously, you are a Tinubu supporter so I don't expect much.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by maticar: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
helinues:

I actually stopped reading from the first paragraph?

Where did you read @ emboldened?, if the starting lines could be so faulty, why wasting time in reading the remaining bunkum epistle
Sensible people have read and understood

Jump and pass, this one over you

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Ngozi123(f): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
Please don't mind them, @Op, they've been angling for war for a while now.
Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by M4A1carbine: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
The propaganda was packaged from the same agency of idiots that did the "SKITs" for

FAKE BISHOPS
UNKNOWN GUN MEN
PROPAGANDA AGAINST PETER OBI etc

The annoying part is that "Nonsense" is sent to the frontpage to Gaslight the IGBOs , but when IGBOs give them a slight dose, they start becoming bytches on heat. That propaganda was based on the smashing they have been receiving from every other tribe on this platform.So in bid to retaliate they FACE IGBOs...

The sequence is very much obvious....

Reno starts Ranting
Asari Statrts Ranting
Then this Kit was made.

They dont know the HATE they have generated for themselves.

IGBOs have finished them on Nairaland...and i Hope that the useless 1 Nigeria IGBOs are seeing the LOVE YORUBA HAVE FOR THEM.

As for me i dont give A fvvvck about them grin
Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Occurstaem(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
helinues:

Have you with your own life??

This one's fine, this one's good, this one is nice na him make a mad man to dey carry loads
Please it is high time you stopped replying dimwฤซts. They are not worthy of your attention at all.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by YesDaddy1: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Sebi dat na why you dey claim Lagos as 'no mans land' na.
**Lagos is so 'overated' that ur blodas will give testimony in their temple just for d opportunity of stepping foot in d same Lagos.

**Lagos is so 'overrated' that its ur safe haven from the hands of ur tellolist blodas tellolizing u in alaigbo.

Ndi-clowns.
grin
Danisaint112:

See them. There will just always be one of you. ๐Ÿ˜
Any little pressure they utter Lagos. Even those that are not from Lagos always claim to be from Lagos.

The Lagos we know how it grew and why it grew. Igbos are in Lagos, Abuja and all state of the federation in mass.

I have been/settled in Abuja all my life, still in Abuja and will continue to be here until destiny says otherwise. Lagos that have glorified slums. Tueh! Over hyped location.

Ogbeni be proud of your state and stop shifting goal post. You also need to come to ABJ to experience true peace and breath of fresh air.

The odour from the ghetto you reside is really affecting you mentally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by raskymonojendor: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
Abagworo:
I agree with you. Nairaland made a mistake in tagging it IPOB and pinning it on Tribe and voting of Tinubu. These gunmen kill people of every tribe including their own kinsmen so I believe you that the caption is erroneously sensational and dangerous for our peaceful coexistence.
Them why were they emphasizing on that dude's tribe in the video. They kept mentioning Tinubu and him being Tinubu's brother despite being not related to Tinubu. These IPOB guys in the video are Peter Obi's boys as per their obsession with Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by gidgiddy: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
They didnt see the guy dead but the claim he has been killed

They didnt see anything that links IPOB or Biafra to the video, but they claim it is IPOB

They have no way of knowing where the video was made, but the claim in the South East

All they heard was "unknown gunmen" and jumped to every conclusion possible

Very funny people

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by mycar: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos are masters at denying your actions n I am happy Yoruba people forming woke by supporting u igbos can begin to see how u feel about them now

At least their eye go start to dey clear n for u igbos itโ€™s better u donโ€™t start what u canโ€™t finish because if other regions start replying u the same way u are killing them there will b more casualties on your side
But you won't hesitate to come online to beg igbos for alms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Djoel: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
That video was staged and from all indications, it was created for bigots that like such shallow contents to spend their energy on. It could also be that the guy wants to raise money from his family by faking his kidnapping. As usual, the truth will surface soon.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Danisaint112(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
gidgiddy:
They didnt see the guy dead but the claim he has been killed

They didnt see anything that links IPOB or Biafra to the video, but they claim it is IPOB

They have no way of knowing where the video was made, but the claim in the South East

All they heard was "unknown gunmen" and jumped to every conclusion possible

Very funny people

There was also no sight of gun, gunshot or sound of a gun crack in the video

Yet they tag them IPOB just to spite Igbos and Peter Obi and the mods quickly pushed it to front page.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Sharpsharp00123: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
mycar:

But you won't hesitate to come online to beg igbos for alms
ur father dey craze

Who dey beg u igbos for money self?
Who are u igbos feeding cos I donโ€™t understand?
U present it as if without igbos we are all dead, please u igbos should stop feeding those u claim to b feeding so we can see the ones that depend on igbos for survival n shame them

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Herbiodun09: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Danisaint112:
I will be responding to the post on the front page about a Yoruba man who was allegedly killed by IPOB. I am doing so for the first time because the post is very defamatory and could potentially cause tribal tension and even unwanted war online and offline.

I will be responding to the thread below:
Previous thread; ๐Ÿ‘‡
https://www.nairaland.com/7811297/abioye-oladeji-ipob-terrorists-kidnap#125258419

_______
This Tinubu APC clueless government is really taking this propaganda thing very serious so one should be careful of the kind of news they view and digest.

In as much as I don't support murder in any way, I could clearly tell from the video that he was not killed because he is Yoruba or voted for Tinubu. That is if he was even killed at all.

There are four (4) notable observations from the video;

1. Firstly, there was no Biafran flag spotted any where in the video. Nairaland mods pushing this to the front page and pinning it on the so called "IPOB terrorist" is highly unprofessional.

2. Secondly, You could clearly hear a voice in the saying;
"This una brother like this, unknown gunmen don chop am."

And not IPOB like the post claims and like most already believe.

Last time I checked, this unknown gunmen have never claimed to be linked or affiliated with IPOB and IPOB have never done so either.

So how can we just assume (out of they blues) they are IPOB?

3. Thirdly, the also mentioned clearly that he was/is a goner because he was caught trying to track them (because he is a spy) and not because he voted for Tinubu.

4. Lastly, even though the driver was Igbo there is a high possibility they let him go because he is not affiliated to them and probably just a hired cab driver.

The unknown gunmen we have seen causing havoc spares no one.

- We have seen them attack government officials who they believe are working for their downfall

- We have seen them attack policemen, check points, and police stations they believe have dealt a great blow to them.

- We have also seen them attack and kill Ebubeagu operatives (fellow Igbos). So saying he was killed because he is Yoruba is a total deceit, aimed at creating tribal propaganda that would foster war.

Do you think they would have actually let the driver go if they knew he was an accomplice? Think again.

To the APC dimwits trying everything possible to create tribal and religious tension in the country be rest assured that propaganda doesn't win the heart of the people, honesty does.

APC has recently been fishing out all sort of propaganda to distract sane and well meaning Nigerians from focusing on the Judiciary.

From fake video of bishops, to fake identity, to fake Photoshops of Peter Obi (PO), to fake accusations of PO school records, to fake videos trying to paint Igbos and PO in a bad light. This is obviously not the first..

I believe the motive is not to only distract sane Nigerians but make the gullible see Igbos and Peter Obi as the problem of Nigeria, or make it look like they are hungry and desperate for power.

Questions you should ask yourselves:

How are we sure the whole thing isn't even fake?

How are sure the man in question is even a Yoruba?

Why didn't they show us the clip of him getting shot?

Even if he was Yoruba and was actually shot from all the observation from the video, can we really say he was shot because of Peter Obi, or for voting Tinubu (which we know he didn't mention and wasn't asked), or for being just Yoruba? Definitely not.

If they happen to be Simon Ekpa's boys who we know are affiliated with APC then we could clearly tell it's staged, because Ekpa doesn't represent the Interest of the Igbos nor is he IPOB, nor have been accepted by IPOB as a current member.

I know we all have a soft spot in our hearts, especially when it has to do with our tribe, religion, and family but we all should think carefully when watching, viewing, and listening to sensitive things like this.

We weren't fooled before the elections because we knew better and refused to be fooled. Allow them to fool you now at your own peril.

Obidients and sane Nigerians man your ground for the enemies are on a distract and destroy mission!

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Are you scared? Dont be a coward

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Danisaint112(m): 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
Herbiodun09:

Are you scared? Dont be a coward

Scared of what or who exactly? Yorubas? ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by darealez(m): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
lexylaw40:
I'm luckily Obidient from Ibadan. Plus, all eyes on the judiciary

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Antivirus92(m): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos are masters at denying your actions n I am happy Yoruba people forming woke by supporting u igbos can begin to see how u feel about them now

At least their eye go start to dey clear n for u igbos itโ€™s better u donโ€™t start what u canโ€™t finish because if other regions start replying u the same way u are killing them there will b more casualties on your side
heap of rubbish from a demented fellow. I was expecting u to show us the full video where the man was shot or at least prove that the man is a Yoruba but as usual, bunkum.
Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Antivirus92(m): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
ElSudani:
If that guy is truly killed then a terrible precedent has been set. All the gymnastics you are doing here wouldn't matter at all.
The man wasn't killed, the entire video was stage managed. Typical of apc and their propaganda and lies.

But if at all the man was killed, nothing, absolutely nothing will happen. You guys flexed your weak muscles during the presidential election in lagos and nothing happened. So nothing will happen now.
Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by enemybulldozer(m): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
helinues:

So you wasted your precious time written that long epistle abi na copy and paste when you cant differentiate between allegedly killed and threatened
The OP said his post is not for your kind. I dont know what you're doing on his mentions.
Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Minjim: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Let people be the judge.
Here is the video on X
See what IPOB terrorists are doing to a South Westerner.......
https://twitter.com/ONsogbu/status/1693566441906200977?s=19

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! See The 3 Tribes That Make Up Rivers State. / Gaddafi In Nigeria Airport Drama / Ibb Already Giving Up Before The Race Has Begun!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.