Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? (2173 Views)

How Many Yoruba Voted In The East / "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom / Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by optionalY09: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
The video said it all and we are fully up on the matter.

Not a police case at all

E go soon red in a lil bit
Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Minjim: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
Antivirus92:
heap of rubbish from a demented fellow. I was expecting u to show us the full video where the man was shut or at least prove that the man is a Yoruba but as usual, bunkum.

Here is the link on X

https://twitter.com/ONsogbu/status/1693566441906200977?s=19

Confirm it yourself
Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by optionalY09: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
Minjim:

Here is the link on X

Confirm it yourself

Yo! It’s up every igbo globally will confirm that they’ve cross the line
Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Antivirus92(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
Occurstaem:

You are doing more harm than good trying to gaslight our sensibilities. You eventually made your post about Tinubu, APC, tribunal, and Obi albeit covertly happy about the incident from your write up. You even wrote that inasmuch as you don't support murder, but you cannot even condemn the incident. Not a single word of condemnation of it from your write up. All you could wrote was that you do not support murder.

From all you have written now, you did not point out where the gunmen said to the Yoruba man "we let the driver go because he is Igbo but you, you are Yoruba like Tinubu. Are you not Tinubu's brother". We know you deliberately left that out.

Nice try at the gaslighting but the truth is sacrosanct. If it were to be in a comprehension passage in English language test and the bolded appeared, I'm cocksure you know what that means.

"We let the driver go because he is Igbo but you, you are Yoruba like Tinubu. Are you not Tinubu's brother".
prove to us that the man is a Yoruba and was killed. Apc the lying machines can go any length just to defame people
Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by enemybulldozer(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
lexylaw40:
Now I know, so that propaganda video is all about blackmailing Obi.
Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Antivirus92(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
Minjim:

Here is the link on X

Confirm it yourself
so like, you want me to believe that same video we told was not true right?
Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by enemybulldozer(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
ElSudani:
If that guy is truly killed then a terrible precedent has been set. All the gymnastics you are doing here wouldn't matter at all.
But when your terrorist brothers were burning Igbo goods and killing them in lagos because of mere election you were happy.
Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by spagettiluv: 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
Danisaint112:

Scared of what or who exactly? Yorubas? 🙃

up till now,we never see video or pictorial evidence where IBB said such statement.
But here is pictorial evidence of Vulnerable folks ojukwu left to their fate why he fled to Ivory Coast at the mention of Adekunle benjamin

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by spagettiluv: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
enemybulldozer:
But when your terrorist brothers were burning Igbo goods and killing them in lagos because of mere election you were happy.
where is pictures or link to back up your claim?
Or you just rely on radio biafra source

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Danisaint112(m): 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
spagettiluv:
up till now,we never see video or pictorial evidence where IBB said such statement.
But here is pictorial evidence of Vulnerable folks ojukwu left to their fate why he fled to Ivory Coast at the mention of Adekunle benjamin

Wow how heartless you must be. For you to even use kids to mock me says alot of you.

Regarding the cheap utterance you made, I want to let you know that Yorubas didn't fight the war.

If it was a Yorubas to Igbo war, we would have been the one ending it in 3 months.

You are mocking me for a war that was fought with the whole Nigeria and Britain combined yet it lasted for 3 yrs.

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Like you really have nothing else to troll me with it's the Biafran war?

You need to understand that what Igbos achieved during that war Yorubas would have never achieve it.

Talking about cowards you tribally cursed agberos in suit are the main cowards. Rest Eranko 😜

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by spagettiluv: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
Danisaint112:

Wow how heartless you must be for you to even include kids to mock me says alot of you.

Regarding your cheap utterance, I want to let you know that Yorubas didn't fight the war.

If it was a Yorubas to Igbo war, we would have been the one ending it in 3 months.

You are mocking me for a war that was fought with the whole Nigeria and Britain combined yet it lasted for 3 yrs.

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Like you really have nothing else to troll me with it's the Biafran war.

You need to understand that what Igbos achieved during that war Yorubas would have never achieve it.

Talking about cowards you tribally cursed agberos in suit are the main cowards. Rest Eranku 😜
tales of a coward

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by enemybulldozer(m): 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
spagettiluv:
where is pictures or link to back up your claim?
Or you just rely on radio biafra source
Below is the link. is there anything like radio biafra below?

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Alexiiydon: 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
YesDaddy1:
The same region that ur wandering brethren cannot do without?
U know the scores of ur wandering brethren that took 'EkeneDiliChukwu' night bus to 'small london' (Lagos) thus morning alone?

The joke's on u brah!
cool
ask well the idiot will be typing from one south western state like that I don’t know watin they pursue them from south east London
Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by mycar: 12:02am On Aug 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
ur father dey craze

Who dey beg u igbos for money self?
Who are u igbos feeding cos I don’t understand?
U present it as if without igbos we are all dead, please u igbos should stop feeding those u claim to b feeding so we can see the ones that depend on igbos for survival n shame them

You insult with one moniker and beg with another and when no one gives you, you resort to insult. same line you are using. useless bigot like you.
Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Danisaint112(m): 5:42am On Aug 22, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Sebi dat na why you dey claim Lagos as 'no mans land' na.
**Lagos is so 'overated' that ur blodas will give testimony in their temple just for d opportunity of stepping foot in d same Lagos.

**Lagos is so 'overrated' that its ur safe haven from the hands of ur tellolist blodas tellolizing u in alaigbo.

Ndi-clowns.
grin
Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Danisaint112(m): 5:54am On Aug 22, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Sebi dat na why you dey claim Lagos as 'no mans land' na.
**Lagos is so 'overated' that ur blodas will give testimony in their temple just for d opportunity of stepping foot in d same Lagos.

**Lagos is so 'overrated' that its ur safe haven from the hands of ur tellolist blodas tellolizing u in alaigbo.

Ndi-clowns.
grin

Damn just look at mentality. Some of you guys are funny ASF! grin

Do you know how you sound? You make it look like Lagos is the only place Igbos go to. Or like Lagos is the only place Igbos reside.

Where as there are many settlement across the country. That's how foolish you are beginning to sound. cool
Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Bigkoko: 6:51am On Aug 22, 2023
One really wonder when yorubans now so love themselves, while known herdsmen walked into a church and massacre tens of people!

Danisaint112:

You don't have to read it. It wasn't even created for your kind, because you are an irredeemable tribally and religiously cursed and condemned entity. Rest.
Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Minjim: 8:36am On Aug 22, 2023
You can choose what to believe, that doesn't reduce the fact
Antivirus92:
so like, you want me to believe that same video we told was not true right?
Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by equity1(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos are masters at denying your actions n I am happy Yoruba people forming woke by supporting u igbos can begin to see how u feel about them now

At least their eye go start to dey clear n for u igbos it’s better u don’t start what u can’t finish because if other regions start replying u the same way u are killing them there will b more casualties on your side
This is reason for this propaganda. That is exactly what OP is saying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Should Beg Okonja Iweala And Others To return Back,arewa Twitter Group / Abuja Police Debunks News Of "Chinaza" Igbo Kiddnapper / Lady Complains About Reno Omokri Using Her Picture To Seek Public Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.