Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? (2172 Views)

How Many Yoruba Voted In The East / "What Did IPOB Do To Be Banned? But FG Cant Ban Herdsmen?"- Governor Ortom / Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Danisaint112(m): 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
I will be responding to the post on the front page about a Yoruba man who was allegedly killed by IPOB. I am doing so for the first time because the post is very defamatory and could potentially cause tribal tension and even unwanted war online and offline.

I will be responding to the thread below:
Previous thread; πŸ‘‡
https://www.nairaland.com/7811297/abioye-oladeji-ipob-terrorists-kidnap#125258419

_______
This Tinubu APC clueless government is really taking this propaganda thing very serious so one should be careful of the kind of news they view and digest.

In as much as I don't support murder in any way, I could clearly tell from the video that he was not killed because he is Yoruba or voted for Tinubu. That is if he was even killed at all.

There are four (4) notable observations from the video;

1. Firstly, there was no Biafran flag spotted any where in the video. Nairaland mods pushing this to the front page and pinning it on the so called "IPOB terrorist" is highly unprofessional.

2. Secondly, You could clearly hear a voice in the saying;
"This una brother like this, unknown gunmen don chop am."

And not IPOB like the post claims and like most already believe.

Last time I checked, this unknown gunmen have never claimed to be linked or affiliated with IPOB and IPOB have never done so either.

So how can we just assume (out of they blues) they are IPOB?

3. Thirdly, the also mentioned clearly that he was/is a goner because he was caught trying to track them (because he is a spy) and not because he voted for Tinubu.

4. Lastly, even though the driver was Igbo there is a high possibility they let him go because he is not affiliated to them and probably just a hired cab driver.

The unknown gunmen we have seen causing havoc spares no one.

- We have seen them attack government officials who they believe are working for their downfall

- We have seen them attack policemen, check points, and police stations they believe have dealt a great blow to them.

- We have also seen them attack and kill Ebubeagu operatives (fellow Igbos). So saying he was killed because he is Yoruba is a total deceit, aimed at creating tribal propaganda that would foster war.

Do you think they would have actually let the driver go if they knew he was an accomplice? Think again.

To the APC dimwits trying everything possible to create tribal and religious tension in the country be rest assured that propaganda doesn't win the heart of the people, honesty does.

APC has recently been fishing out all sort of propaganda to distract sane and well meaning Nigerians from focusing on the Judiciary.

From fake video of bishops, to fake identity, to fake Photoshops of Peter Obi (PO), to fake accusations of PO school records, to fake videos trying to paint Igbos and PO in a bad light. This is obviously not the first..

I believe the motive is not to only distract sane Nigerians but make the gullible see Igbos and Peter Obi as the problem of Nigeria, or make it look like they are hungry and desperate for power.

Questions you should ask yourselves:

How are we sure the whole thing isn't even fake?

How are we sure the man in question is even a Yoruba?

Why didn't they show us the clip of him getting shot like they always do?

Why didn't we even see a gun in the video?

How sure are we that this video was actually shot in the South East and not from their den just to spread cheap propaganda?

Even if he was Yoruba and was actually shot from all the observations from the video, can we really say he was shot because of Peter Obi, or for voting Tinubu (which we know he didn't mention and wasn't asked), or for being just Yoruba? Definitely not.

If they happen to be Simon Ekpa's boys who we know are affiliated with APC then we could clearly tell it's staged, because Ekpa doesn't represent the Interest of the Igbos nor is he IPOB, nor have been accepted by IPOB as a current member.

I know we all have a soft spot in our hearts, especially when it has to do with our tribe, religion, and family but we all should think carefully when watching, viewing, and listening to sensitive things like this.

We weren't fooled before the elections because we knew better and refused to be fooled. Allow them to fool you now at your own peril.

Obidients and sane Nigerians man your ground for the enemies are on a distract and destroy mission!

#AllEyesOnTheJudiciary. πŸ‘€πŸ‘οΈ

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by helinues: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
I will be responding to the post on the front page about a Yoruba man who was allegedly killed by IPOB.

I actually stopped reading from the first paragraph?

Where did you read @ emboldened?, if the starting lines could be so faulty, why wasting time in reading the remaining bunkum epistle

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Danisaint112(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2023
helinues:

Where did you read @ emboldened?, if the starting lines could be so faulty, why wasting time in reading the remaining bunkum epistle

You don't have to read it. It wasn't even created for your kind, because you are an irredeemable tribally and religiously cursed and condemned entity. Rest.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by helinues: 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
Danisaint112:

You don't have to read it. It wasn't even created for your kind, because you are an irredeemable tribally and religiously cursed and condemned entity. Rest in Jesus name.

So you wasted your precious time written that long epistle abi na copy and paste when you cant differentiate between allegedly killed and threatened

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by lexylaw40: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2023

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Sharpsharp00123: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
Danisaint112:
I will be responding to the post on the front page about a Yoruba man who was allegedly killed by IPOB. I am doing so for the first time because the post is very defamatory and could potentially cause tribal tension and even unwanted war both online war.

Previous thread; πŸ‘‡
https://www.nairaland.com/7811297/abioye-oladeji-ipob-terrorists-kidnap#125258419

_______
This Tinubu APC clueless government is really taking this propaganda thing very serious so one should be careful of the kind of news they view and digest.

In as much as I don't support murder in any way, I could clearly tell from the video that he was not killed because he is Yoruba or voted for Tinubu. That is if he was even killed at all.

1. Firstly, there was no Biafran flag spotted any where in the video. Nairaland mods pushing this to the front page and pinning it on the so called "IPOB terrorist" is highly unprofessional.

Last time I checked, this unknown gunmen have never claimed to be linked or affiliated with IPOB and IPOB have never done so either.

3. Thirdly, the also mentioned clearly that he was/is a goner because he was caught trying to track them (because he is a spy) and not because he voted for Tinubu.

4. Lastly, even though the driver was Igbo there is a high possibility they let him go because he is not affiliated to them and probably just a hired cab driver.

- We have seen them attack government officials who they believe are working for their downfall

- We have seen them attack policemen, check points, and police stations they believe have dealt a great blow to them.

- We have also seen them attack and kill Ebubeagu operatives (fellow Igbos). So saying he was killed because he is Yoruba is a total deceit, aimed at creating tribal propaganda that would foster war.

Do you think they would have actually let the driver go if they knew he was an accomplice? Think again.

To the APC dimwits trying everything possible to create tribal and religious tension in the country be rest assured that propaganda doesn't win the heart of the people honesty does.

APC has recently been fishing out all sort of propaganda to distract sane and well meaning Nigerians from focusing on the Judiciary.

From fake video of bishops, to fake identity, to fake Photoshops of Peter Obi (PO), to fake accusations of PO school records, to fake videos trying to paint Igbos and PO in a bad light. This is obviously not the first..

I believe the motive is not to only distract sane Nigerians but make the gullible see Igbos and Peter Obi as the problem of Nigeria, or make it look like they are hungry and desperate for power.

How are sure the man in question is even a Yoruba?

Why didn't they show us the clip of him getting shot?

Even if he was Yoruba and was actually shot from all the observation from the video, can we really say he was shot because of Peter Obi, nor for voting Tinubu (which he know he didn't mention), or for being just Yoruba? Definitely not.

If they happen to be Simon Ekpa's boys who we know are affiliated with APC then we could clearly tell it's staged, because Ekpa doesn't represent the Interest of the Igbos nor is he IPOB, nor have been accepted by IPOB as a current member.

I know we all have a soft spot in our hearts, especially when it has to do with our tribe, religion, and family but we all should think carefully when watching, viewing, and listening to sensitive things like this.

We weren't fooled before the elections because we knew better and refused to be fooled. Allow them to fool you now at your own peril.

Obidients and sane Nigerians man your ground for the enemies are on a distract and destroy mission!

u igbos are masters at denying your actions n I am happy Yoruba people forming woke by supporting u igbos can begin to see how u feel about them now

At least their eye go start to dey clear n for u igbos it’s better u don’t start what u can’t finish because if other regions start replying u the same way u are killing them there will b more casualties on your side

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by illicit(m): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Are you sure you watched the video?

Where did u heard the mention of vote in d video?

So you didn't hear when he was being questioned about his tribe and "purported" relationship with Tinubu?

And who said he was killed? Or u have another version of the video where he was eventually killed

Common....

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by lexylaw40: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Tmberwolf1: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
helinues:

I'm not surprised... Agbado touts lack any form of critical thinking. You'd rather believe headlines that fuel your hate than actually use your last 2 surviving braincells to think for yourself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by YesDaddy1: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
Damage control from the op!
With all these ur postulations and hypothesis, I have only one question for you: were u there with ur ipob terrorist brethten in the bush when d poor man was abducted and threatened with death? No? Then rest!
cool

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by ElSudani: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
If that guy is truly killed then a terrible precedent has been set. All the gymnastics you are doing here wouldn't matter at all.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Danisaint112(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
helinues:

So you wasted your precious time written that long epistle abi na copy and paste when you cant differentiate between allegedly killed and threatened

illicit:
Are you sure you watched the video?

Where did u heard the mention of vote in d video?

So you didn't hear when he was being questioned about his tribe and relationship with Tinubu?

And who said he was killed? Or u have another version of the video where he was eventually killed

Common....

Your fellow APC watchdogs claimed he was killed that's why I put it that way

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by ablejesus26(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
Every sane mind knows it is propaganda but You ipob somewhat encourage it.

When this madness started y'all went about charging and calling this bastard killers angels,I remember how I was attacked for telling this brainwashed efulefus that this their ugm angels will rock the peaceful region into self destruct,here We have it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Abagworo(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
I agree with you. Nairaland made a mistake in tagging it IPOB and pinning it on Tribe and voting of Tinubu. These gunmen kill people of every tribe including their own kinsmen so I believe you that the caption is erroneously sensational and dangerous for our peaceful coexistence.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by ablejesus26(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
lexylaw40:

Are Edolites and Nasaraw people ipob too grin

You tribalist can never,ever make sense grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by YesDaddy1: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
Dey play!
cool
Abagworo:
I agree with you. Nairaland made a mistake in tagging it IPOB and pinning it on Tribe and voting of Tinubu. These gunmen kill people of every tribe including their own kinsmen so I believe you that the caption is erroneously sensational and dangerous for our peaceful coexistence.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Danisaint112(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos are masters at denying your actions n I am happy Yoruba people forming woke by supporting u igbos can begin to see how u feel about them now

At least their eye go start to dey clear n for u igbos it’s better u don’t start what u can’t finish because if other regions start replying u the same way u are killing them there will b more casualties on your side

Please shut it. sad

Have those tribes finished responding to the Fulanis, and bandits killing their people in mass, sacking you all from your villages and raping your women or is it when it get to the igbos you all wise up?

Such shallow and ridiculous double standards.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by lexylaw40: 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by AuschwitzPrefec: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
Danisaint112:
I will be responding to the post on the front page about a Yoruba man who was allegedly killed by IPOB. I am doing so for the first time because the post is very defamatory and could potentially cause tribal tension and even unwanted war both online war.

Previous thread; πŸ‘‡

_______

To the APC dimwits trying everything possible to create tribal and religious tension in the country be rest assured that propaganda doesn't win the heart of the people honesty does.

How are sure the man in question is even a Yoruba?

Why didn't they show us the clip of him getting shot?

Even if he was Yoruba and was actually shot from all the observation from the video, can we really say he was shot because of Peter Obi, nor for voting Tinubu (which he know he didn't mention), or for being just Yoruba? Definitely not.

When the video of the brutal beheading of the army couple came out you all deny it and claimed it was either fake or it was in Cameroun. When the mother of the deceased woman came out to acknowledge that it happened in Imo state you all went silent

We know you as the liars that you are.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by YesDaddy1: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
You see say majority of una nor get sense.
So bcus 'boko is killing', 'Fulani xmen are killing' and 'sacking villages', that is d justification for ur criminal brethren to abduct and threaten to kill the man just bcus he's tinubu's 'bloda', okwea?

Customary with ur chest-beating ways, if d tables were turned, most definitely u won't be spewing these fuulishness.

cool

Danisaint112:

Please shut it. sad

Have those tribes finished responding to the Fulanis, and bandits killing their people in mass, sacking you all from your villages and raping your women or is it when it get to the igbos you all wise up?

Such a shallow ridiculous double standards.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
helinues:

Helinues, it is "writing" not "written".

This your cut-and-join grammar don dey tire me to read gaskiya! Polish your education, you say no, na agbadeux propaganda dey you important pass.. .

7 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by helinues: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
BulabaPowder:

So this is the reason you are jobless?

You created all the attached below monikers today strictly to troll me yet na me dey jobless.

Hahhhaaa, English don dey confuse you as the trolling no even give you a breathing time to think

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by helinues: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Helinues, it is "writing" not "written".

This your cut-and-join grammar don dey tire me to read gaskiya! Polish your education, you say no, na agbadeux propaganda dey you important pass.. .

Is that all or do you have any other things to add?

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by helinues: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
BulabaPowder:

Get a job and be useful

I reject job like below IJN. Futility exercise job that one can't even be proud of self

Tufiakwa. You need a meaningful life that is devoid of spirit of trolling

https://www.nairaland.com/7810445/newly-created-monikers-troll-only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
helinues:

Is that all or do you have any other things to add?

I have much to add, my nigga. But I'm afraid your limited understanding of concepts might not let you grasp my intended message..😁

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by helinues: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I have much to add, my nigga. But I'm afraid your limited understanding of concepts might not let you grasp my intended message..😁

Sorry , today is not my idling day. Go and play with sand with dema Okafor

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by Danisaint112(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
YesDaddy1:
You see say majority of una nor get sense.
So bcus 'boko is killing', 'Fulani xmen are killing' and 'sacking villages', that is d justification for ur criminal brethren to abduct and threaten to kill the man just bcus he's tinubu's 'bloda', okwea?

Customary with ur chest-brating ways, if d tables were turned, most definitely u won't be spewing these fuulishness.

cool

What your stress really. πŸ™„ I don't support violence, same way I also hate double standards.

If you want to start a tribal war because of some unfortunate beings that killed your people then you do it right.

Start with the people that do it the most.

Not do it because a particular tribe will earn you more sympathy or use it an opportunity to ass lick your slave masters ass.

You should know we ain't fools.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by BoldBrainz(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
helinues:

Sorry , today is not my idling day. Go and play with sand with dema Okafor

Helinues has juss "shunned" me. I'm very pained and I'm going to die now..πŸ˜‚.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did IPOB Kill A Yoruba Man Because He Is Yoruba & Voted For Tinubu? by helinues: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
BulabaPowder:

Be useful with your life

Have you with your own life??

This one's fine, this one's good, this one is nice na him make a mad man to dey carry loads

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Governor Is From Niger Republic: Pictures / A Bag Of Cement Is Now 8k / Nigeria Army 242 Battalion Vs Nigeria Police Badagry Division

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.