Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

In A Layman's Language, What Does Low Sperm Count Means?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Layman's Language, What Does Low Sperm Count Means?? (1162 Views)

Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / The Effect Of Zobo On Sperm Count - A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Layman's Language, What Does Low Sperm Count Means?? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
I have just been curious kind of
Does it mean that the man that is diagnosed to have low sperm count will be shooting blanks when its time to ejaculate?
Or that his sperm ejaculation will be normal like every one of us?
Or his sperm will be watery and not thick like normal sperm?
Or that his sperm will be thick and normal but can not just impregnate a lady?
Pls enlighten me!

2 Likes

Re: In A Layman's Language, What Does Low Sperm Count Means?? by jackmrandy: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Battlefield2:
Does it mean that the man that is diagnosed to have low sperm count will be shooting blanks when its time to ejaculate?
Pls enlighten me!

It means your sperm can not fertilize an egg. For a woman to get pregnant, the eggs in her womb have to be fertilized by the sperm that comes out from you. Your sperm contains millions of sperm cells. Those sperm cells are either weak or not powerfull enough. That's why they call it watery sperm. Some have other colour's and odour. So once you release the sperm, millions of them are fighting to enter the ovum of the woman to cause fertilization. But because say you don play play tire, drink enough sugar, eat enough junks and many other stuffs like that, these sperm cells nor go fit get power again to run that race to enter the ovum. Even If them fit run sef, if the environment nor dey conducive enough, them, go die before them reach there. Na why them call am low sperm count. The sperm don weak.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Layman's Language, What Does Low Sperm Count Means?? by illicit(m): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
Weak sperm

Few sperm cells

Lame sperm, can't swim

2 Likes

Re: In A Layman's Language, What Does Low Sperm Count Means?? by sexy74(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
Sperm we no sabi count 1,2,3.
Re: In A Layman's Language, What Does Low Sperm Count Means?? by Babamide(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
If you take a tiny drop of sperm and put it on a glass slide to view under the microscope, you should see a lot of sperm cells looking like tiny tadpoles running about.
But when you see just a few moving around sluggishly, then the man is said to have a low sperm count. They are likely to be unable to fertilize a woman eggs or die before they reach the point

11 Likes

Re: In A Layman's Language, What Does Low Sperm Count Means?? by talented321: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
I love Jackmrandy and babamide explainations'' that is how to teach somebody' this is one of the reasons some students love a particular teacher for his or her ability of expression''

9 Likes

Re: In A Layman's Language, What Does Low Sperm Count Means?? by austine4real(m): 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
grin grin

Ur sperm is low in the sperm tank

Re: In A Layman's Language, What Does Low Sperm Count Means?? by NairalandGossip: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
Nairaland has potentials but tribalism will not let it grow.

3 Likes

Re: In A Layman's Language, What Does Low Sperm Count Means?? by SporaD8: 7:35am On Aug 22, 2023
talented321:
I love Jackmrandy and babamide explainations'' that is how to teach somebody' this is one of the reasons some students love a particular teacher for his or her ability of expression''
Babamide got the Op's question answered to the letters - No derailing, no run off, no beating about bush. Very professional!
Jackmrandy has also got it but was not specific enough - combines most of the likely problems sperms encounter on the way to fertilize an Ovum with loads of Layman explanation!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Layman's Language, What Does Low Sperm Count Means?? by aswani(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2023
Another shoutout to Babamide and jackmrandy for the way they broke it down.

1 Like

Re: In A Layman's Language, What Does Low Sperm Count Means?? by Quenncee: 8:25am On Aug 22, 2023
Battlefield2:
Pls enlighten me!

In a layman view

Just compare Igbo people cooked beans and Yoruba cooked beans.
Re: In A Layman's Language, What Does Low Sperm Count Means?? by talented321: 8:34am On Aug 22, 2023
K''
SporaD8:

Babamide got the Op's question answered to the letters - No derailing, no run off, no beating about bush. Very professional!
Jackmrandy has also got it but was not specific enough - combines most of the likely problems sperms encounter on the way to fertilize an Ovum with loads of Layman explanation!
Re: In A Layman's Language, What Does Low Sperm Count Means?? by Blitzking: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2023
Battlefield2:
Pls enlighten me!
have you ever prepared pap..or custard use 5 spoon of custard for a 2 cups of hot water and 2 teaspoon of custard for 2 cups of hot water.. the first would be thick the 2nd will be watery cos of concentration. That how low sperm count it and its going to be harder fertilising the eggs a number of them too will have abnormal shape.

(1) (Reply)

?why Do Ladies Use Men As "spare Tyres" / Why Men Cheat 3 / Distant Relationships; How Worthwhile Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.