Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

?why Do Ladies Use Men As "spare Tyres" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ?why Do Ladies Use Men As "spare Tyres" (1169 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

?why Do Ladies Use Men As "spare Tyres" by okpunor(m): 5:32am On Mar 29, 2008
This has been a mind bogging issue to me over the years.When a ladies' relationship puntures,may be for any reason; could be death or failed relationship.She now resorts to you as a "back up". I had this experience from a lady I was asking out during my university days,when she was in her 100L and I was in 300L.I did all I could to win her but all to no avail.She continued to give flimsy excuses that she was into a relationship that would possibly lead to the altar.But like a "patient vulture" I kept in touch with her with continued calls and visitation for 4yrs.Suddenly she started calling me when I was doing my NYSC that she's now in LOVE and asking if I would marry her.I asked why?She said she's sorry for all these years and that I'm her IDEAL MAN.But the truth is that I have found Love else where,and I'm not ready to compromise my grounds with my new fonund "mini mother"
I have told her point blank to hold her peace.
Re: ?why Do Ladies Use Men As "spare Tyres" by wahala2007(m): 8:11am On Mar 29, 2008
Thanks guy for being tuthful with her.I wish all men would be like you
My only grouse with you is your title .I'd have rather you said,why do some women use some me as spare tyres.It isnt fair to categorize all men and women as the same.For example are you a spare tyre? NO
Re: ?why Do Ladies Use Men As "spare Tyres" by almondjoy(f): 9:33am On Mar 29, 2008
Case closed then! kiss

Goodluck with the "mini mother"!
Re: ?why Do Ladies Use Men As "spare Tyres" by opuro(m): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2008
all men are spare tyre for women.
it is you today,
it is another tomorrow.

they dont know what they really want thats why they are like that
Re: ?why Do Ladies Use Men As "spare Tyres" by PERVERT9: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2008
the same reasons why men use women as spare tyres

1 Like

Re: ?why Do Ladies Use Men As "spare Tyres" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2008
PERVERT9:

precisely
Re: ?why Do Ladies Use Men As "spare Tyres" by PurestBoy(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2008
ibkaye:

precisely
Definitely
Re: ?why Do Ladies Use Men As "spare Tyres" by iice(f): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2008
Not all of us do it. . .spare for wetin? some alone-time please!. . .people too like wahala undecided
Sometimes from frying pan to fire. . .

PERVERT9:

Abi oo
Re: ?why Do Ladies Use Men As "spare Tyres" by smartsoft(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2008
ya ! really a spare tyre indeed.
Re: ?why Do Ladies Use Men As "spare Tyres" by ifyalways(f): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2008
@topic,You only go for spares when you are not sure of where you are,heading to or whom you are with wink One is enough for me,just main tyre and nuffin else cool
Re: ?why Do Ladies Use Men As "spare Tyres" by TheSly: 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2008
Ori e pe! cool
Re: ?why Do Ladies Use Men As "spare Tyres" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2008
Some men are spare tire,some men are spare carpets. As long as they work,they can be spare anything o. Even spare turkey
Re: ?why Do Ladies Use Men As "spare Tyres" by GreenLabCutie(f): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2017
okpunor:
This has been a mind bogging issue to me over the years.When a ladies' relationship puntures,may be for any reason; could be death or failed relationship.She now resorts to you as a "back up". I had this experience from a lady I was asking out during my university days,when she was in her 100L and I was in 300L.I did all I could to win her but all to no avail.She continued to give flimsy excuses that she was into a relationship that would possibly lead to the altar.But like a "patient vulture" I kept in touch with her with continued calls and visitation for 4yrs.Suddenly she started calling me when I was doing my NYSC that she's now in LOVE and asking if I would marry her.I asked why?She said she's sorry for all these years and that I'm her IDEAL MAN.But the truth is that I have found Love else where,and I'm not ready to compromise my grounds with my new fonund "mini mother"
I have told her point blank to hold her peace.
I couldn't reach you sir
Re: ?why Do Ladies Use Men As "spare Tyres" by muller101(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2017
Guy u Bleep up.. That is your pay back moment. U were her spare Tyre then . Why cant u make her ur wheel spanner now.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Marry A Rich Man? / Can Your Partner Be With Your Phone For A Day And Things Remain The Same / Nigerians Girls Believe In Toasting Than Dating Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.