Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque (47380 Views)

Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) / Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Etimemy: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
All what this Man dose is to remain relevant that is all
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by jmoore(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
pinkyruledworld:

Hahaha, if you have not been brain washed then you wouldnt say Jesus is God while yall still claim hes the son of God. Choose what you take him for and dont sit on the fence.

If you think I dey craze. Well na craze man dey sabi craze man. You go de ok. And if you think im an islamic terrorist, well thats your opinion but id let you know that i am more christian than you are. Ire o.
Son of a devil can't be a Christian.
Ignoramus.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by CursedOsuPigs: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
Brownville007:
Reno is just an old fool spewing rubbish to remain relevant. V.2 of FFK

Because he did not say what you want to hear shey?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by CursedOsuPigs: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
waynetee:
Issa is used by Muslims, while Jesus is used by Christians. Thats the difference.
Nigeria Muslims will never name their mosque Jesus , they will rather name it Issa

Yes, because the word 'Jesus' is not even known to Christianity. That name is a fabrication of the West. Do your research.

There is nothing like Jesus...it is Yeshua or Eesah! Jesus is a corruption of Yeshua.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by AbuAeesha: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
waynetee:
Issa is used by Muslims, while Jesus is used by Christians. Thats the difference.
Nigeria Muslims will never name their mosque Jesus , they will rather name it Issa

Becos the bearer of the name never beared Jesus during his time on earth.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Neoteny7: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
waynetee:

Maryam is used by Muslims and Mary by Christians. That's the difference. Nigerian Christians (especially southerners) will never name their daughters Maryam, rather they will name them Mary.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by CursedOsuPigs: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
Akaegwu:
Islamsarebad

That name Jesus was unknown to the early Christians. It's a fabrication of the West.

The word Jesus is a corruption of Yeshua by oyinbo people.

Do your research mumu
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Neoteny7: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
Reno forgot to tell the lost sheep (or goats, actually) that Mary has a whole chapter in the Quraan dedicated to her and named after her: Suratul Maryam.

Mary is not such honored in the New Testament.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by SIRTee15: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
XAUBulls:

You know absolutely nothing about historical events here my bruv. I'm NOT here to engage in any religious rabble rousing here.

I've been on this for over 40 years of real studies on comparative religion before the rise of the Internet. I have tons of books in my home library on these facts that have been in the public domain for over 100 years. So I'm NOT just starting out. The Internet is also bringing out some of what some of us long read in books that were in the public domain for over 40 years now.

I would NOT have responded to you because you were quite rude instead of engaging in mature convo.
I checked your profile and decided to respond. Be open and engage in convos based on what you see and read.

Read this:
https://stellarhousepublishing.com/jesussunexcerpt/

https://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Christ-Sun-God-Cosmology/dp/0835606961

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmjQ1566ql0

Another conspiracy junk as usual. Some people must make money out of conspiracy enthusiasts. There's no end.
I'm not going to waste my time debunking your conspiracy wack theories.
I did so few weeks back with a guy called mindhacker here on nairaland. He brought a Jesus conspiracy video similar to yours.
He couldn't even defend the contents in the video he told me to watch....he was mixing up dates of actual events in history.
He couldn't back his claim with historical facts and eventually went silent when I brought mine.

Seriously it's not worth it, people should believe what makes them happy.
I just know that if I take u up on whatever u bring here, u won't survive the scrutiny. I'm 100% sure of that.
It doesn't matter the Methuselah years u ve been researching. It only meant you ve been looking in the wrong places.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
jmoore:

Son of a devil can't be a Christian.
Ignoramus.
Hahaha, Stay safe bro. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by adams123: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Pierocash:
This guy called Reno is doing over busy body in matters that are clearly known , but lacks logic in most of his articles because he writes to please some people

The issue here is not about translations of names. Isa is Arabic recognized by Islam , not Christ or Jesus Christ. You dare not mention Jesus Christ in any mosque in Sokoto or any northern part of Nigeria mosque even though Isa is mentioned in Quran. You will get killed instantly if you dare it. You dare not mention Jesus Christ even in Muslim gathering in the north, not to talk of inscribing "Mary the mother of Jesus Christ" on the roof top of any mosque in the north and watch what happens.

Even though the name Isa is same as Jesus Christ, northern Muslims don't see it that way. If Reno wants to test this assertion, let him go to any northern part of Nigeria and go shout Jesus Christ , or Mary the mother of Jesus in Muslim gathering or mosque and let's check something. Oponu

But they are mentioning Muhammad in your own church.. as mosques plenty in your own area where Muslims can practice their faith freely without any fear of attack or discrimination.. remember if you point one finger at someone, the remaining 4 are pointing at you.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Poll23: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
Reno keep educating them on daily to be more tolerant....their hatred for Islam won't do them any good
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by SIRTee15: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
pinkyruledworld:

You made a quite number of statements but you are yet to answer my question. Let me know when you have an answer to my question. If you do not understand, read my pose again but slowly this time. Once you have an answer, then you should be fine yourself. Ire o

Mr Man, u simply hiding behind one finger. Come out and defend your Muhammed.
Variants of name are derived from etymology of languages. Language belong to an ethnic group not one man.
The Arabs already have a name for Jesus whom they call Yasu.
Muhammed isn't a tribe or a nation, he's one person and he speaks Arabic as his mother tongue. We want to know how he came about the name Isa for Yeoushua.
If nobody can explain, that means he made it up, and that says a lot about the book he supposedly got from Allah.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Kion: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
I know prophet Mohammed very well
He cleans my toilet
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Neoteny7: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

That name Jesus was unknown to the early Christians. It's a fabrication of the West.

The word Jesus is a corruption of Yeshua by oyinbo people.

Do your research mumu

If you want to be pedantic, then know that the name is actually Yehoshua, from Yahosua. Yeshua is a shortened variant.

It was hellenized to iesous, then romanticized to ISVS, then englishified to Jesus, and Arabicfied to Isa.

So really, no matter what you call him in whatever language, it's still the same person.

What matters most is the historical vs theological identity of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by enemyofprogress: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
This one is desperate for recognition from Muslims big brass

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Confiture: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
Most people are ignorant. Not surprised, people can be ignorant in group.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by CursedOsuPigs: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
Neoteny7:

If you want to be pedantic, then know that the name is actually Yehoshua, from Yahosua. Yeshua is a shortened variant.

It was hellenized to iesous, then romanticized to ISVS, then englishified to Jesus, and Arabicfied to Isa.

So really, no matter what you call him in whatever language, it's still the same person.

What matters most is the historical vs theological identity of Jesus.

Exactly!

Isa, Jesus, Yeshua is referring to one and the same person.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Expanse2020(m): 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
BetterHeadline:
This guy always have an opinion on every issue, even on issues he clearly knows nothing about.

The Arabic translation of Jesus is Yasu, not Isa. Isa was merely a quranic character different from Biblical Jesus. Even Arabic Christians use Yasu, not Isa, to refer to Jesus. Is only Hausa christians called Yesu or Yasu.. stop misleading people.

And islamic Maryam is also a different character, different from the biblical Mary.
You are the one short of knowledge because ISSA is Arabic word mentioned in the Quran and is pronounced Yissau in Hebrew,latin and Greek language till tomorrow and only west pronounced it Jesus
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Expanse2020(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
waynetee:
Maybe you should exploit the name written in that mosque well maybe you can find answers to what you are looking for.. Because Arabic of that name will simply be transliterated to MAR'YAM HUMMY(Mother of Jesus) ISSA
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by ArewaNorth: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
waynetee:

Wonderful, the ignorance in you is out of this planet. Isah is Arabic while Jesus is Greek, do u want to tell us that there is "meaning" difference between the two?
Honestly, when we see the ignorance you guys display we are always in big surprises.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Expanse2020(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
waynetee:
It surely different because we believe ISSA(Jesus) is a son of Marry, is a prophet not God...
If Christians can have a critical thinking you should asked yourselves
*How can a God be born by a woman
*How can a God can be tortured by Jews beaten, bleeding, nailing and feel powerless on the Cross
*How can a God was Killed and he rose and ran to heaven and leave the Jew infidel to their normal life they leave
*How can a God died for those who committed sins, killings, slavery and adultery for them to stop the bad behavior and after he died they still engaged in the bad act till date
*How can a God refer to his self as Son of God, God and also the holy spirit simultaneously.
Please I need a valid answers to those questions.
Anyone can come in..
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Expanse2020(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Rahkman:
This foolish man again why was the mosque not labelled in Arabic?
blindness is affecting you. Clearly up there is Arabic meaning which is MAR'YAM HUMMY (Mother of Jesus) ISSA in transliterated boldedly written in Arabic language..
Too much of Garri
On colos grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Royalpee: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
E don tay wey hunger dey catch Reno...Talking trash all the time
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Expanse2020(m): 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
jmoore:
Messi of Honduras can't be same Messi that won worldcup with Argentina in 2022.

Jesus Christ of Christians is not the same Isa of Quran._

Jesus Christ of Christian is a God while that of Isa of Quran is a prophet. They are not the same. Quran is an adulterated plagiarized book. E.g. Abraham wanted to sacrifice Isaac before God provided an animal. Muslims copied the bible, removed Isaac and replaced it with Ishmael.
It can be the same because the fake bible or bibles are telling different things...
Jesus is God
Jesus is Son of God
Jesus was Born by a Woman
God was punished and nail by Jews can you imagined all these nonsense. The God that created the Universe, created humans, created Jews was beaten and killed by Jews..can you imagined...proof to me anywhere In the bible that is mentioned that
WE ARE CHRISTIANS as we followed Christ
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by makjo900: 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
huptin:

1.Homicide is different from terrorism, especially due to hatred for other faiths

2. I didn't mention history, history is dark for all humans...I am talking of present.

3. Currently Muslims are responsible for majority of religion motivated killings...here in Nigeria, it is 100% actually, I have never heard of Christians or traditional religion adherents killing people for their god...only Muslims...there must be something in that religion that promotes hatred!

"Their god" would you have used a small "g" if you referred to your own god?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by makjo900: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
Expanse2020:

It surely different because we believe ISSA(Jesus) is a son of Marry, is a prophet not God...
If Christians can have a critical thinking you should asked yourselves
*How can a God be born by a woman
*How can a God can be tortured by Jews beaten, bleeding, nailing and feel powerless on the Cross
*How can a God was Killed and he rose and ran to heaven and leave the Jew infidel to their normal life they leave
*How can a God died for those who committed sins, killings, slavery and adultery for them to stop the bad behavior and after he died they still engaged in the bad act till date
*How can a God refer to his self as Son of God, God and also the holy spirit simultaneously.
Please I need a valid answers to those questions.
Anyone can come in..

Critical thinking and religion can't be placed in the same sentence.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Flathead8: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
1. The Army of God
A network of violent Christianists that has been active since the early 1980s, the Army of God openly promotes killing abortion providers

2. The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA)
which was founded by Joseph Kony (a radical Christianist) in Uganda in 1987 and has called for the establishment of a severe Christian fundamentalist government in that country. The LRA, according to Human Rights Watch, has committed thousands of killings and kidnappings and along the way, its terrorism spread from Uganda to parts of the Congo, the Central African Republic (CAR) and South Sudan.

3. The Crusaders
A Christian Latin Church who have been estimated to have killed around 2million people in a religious war

4. The biggest abortionist, LGTB, femicide, genocide etc are/done by Christians and Christian dominated countries

Are all these part of Christianity mainstream tenets and doctrines, or is it only applicable to Islam? The burning of the girl and murder for insulting the prophet has no backing in Islam

We have stayed true to the teaching, convictions and dogma of our religion, that's why you probably see it as poverty stricken or backwards

Unlike your religion that is so woke and sophisticated, that it changes with the advancement of time, that's why you have many versions so you can edit here and there

In fact, your religion is so civilised that you have turned Jesus into a joker now, all manners of disrespectful comedy skits. That's why you love "Yoruba Muslims" for their tolerance, that's how you want the north to be and make a mock of their religion grin

Churches are being emptied out daily in western countries, Christianity has been declining rapidly(make your research), while here in Nigeria, churches have been turned into a hook up ground where ladies wear tight revealing mini skirts to go look for husbands/customers and a money making industry for the pastors

"For indeed it is not the eyes that grow blind, but it is the hearts" Quran
Truckpusher:
Keep bleating like a goat.

An ordinary dog in the South is fully aware that your type of Islam mixed with poverty is a recipe for disaster.

You killed a girl over false narrative of blasphemy and you expect an a Southerner to make sense about what you practice and your way of life ?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by jmoore(m): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Expanse2020:

It can be the same because the fake bible or bibles are telling different things...
Jesus is God
Jesus is Son of God
Jesus was Born by a Woman
God was punished and nail by Jews can you imagined all these nonsense. The God that created the Universe, created humans, created Jews was beaten and killed by Jews..can you imagined...proof to me anywhere In the bible that is mentioned that
WE ARE CHRISTIANS as we followed Christ
I don't prove things to one posess by demon. Proof comes after deliverance. So go for deliverance first.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Expanse2020(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Reno....Mr. Know It All, Who are the infidels? Hmmmmm..Please lecture us on that topic.
You will be tag as infidel if you behave like the west, pricesly UK,US and went to Islamic countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Sudan,Libya, and others spoilt there home killed there people forcing them to take democracy... Just to boss them around.. you should be tag infidel..
The Democracy Nigeria as a whole celebrating today where does it lead us.. looting and embezzlement....The West who colonized us they have been embezzling us since the day they colonized us..and yet we always support their demon act

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) / 10 Quotes Of Pastor Adeboye That Trended On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.