Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque (47512 Views)

Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) / Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Psoul(m): 6:19am On Aug 23, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

I am a proud devout Muslim. me, my family & Muslim community don't kill Christians. Islam teaches us that human life is sacred, regardless of your belief; Quran says if you save a soul, it's like you save the entire mankind, & whoever takes an innocent soul kills entire humanity. So, you should be specific when you say THEY, because there are over 2 billion Muslims all over the world

When the majority of those that do a particular thing is higher than the number that do not partake in that thing, it may be right to say that whole people do that thing.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by nurusystem(m): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2023
AfonjaConehead:
What is a allahu,ejo, somebody?
Is called God in Aramaic and Arabic,Aramaic is original language of Jesus, so Allah is still God in both languages, check this Aramaic dictionary and type GOD https://www.atour.com/cgi-bin/dictionary.cgi?string=Taura&Search_Field=Meaning

https://www.atour.com/cgi-bin/dictionary.cgi?string=Taura&Search_Field=Meaning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by sunnnnyuu(m): 7:08am On Aug 23, 2023
Pierocash:
Yes , my Pastor brainwashed me on the killing of Deborah Samuel in Sokoto just for mentioning Jesus Christ, not even in a physical gathering, in a WhatsApp group oo. Yes my pastor brainwashed me on that.

My Pastor brainwashed me on the killing of Mrs Eunice Elisha in Gbazango for preaching Christ, yes that is brainwash. This is to mention but few because time won't permit me to start listing many of such cases plus the underreported ones.yet,non of this murderers were arrested nor prosecuted. Just dey play
It's Muslim that are keeping you people every Monday at home and killing innocent people, we are talking about Islam here and you are sticking to another topic because of illiteracy, study Qur'an and bible, then you will understand Islam is the true religion of Jesus not Christianity, better turn to Islam before coming back of Jesus
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by BALLOSKI: 7:15am On Aug 23, 2023
Brownville007:
Reno is just an old fool spewing rubbish to remain relevant. V.2 of FFK
dispute what he said with fact. You christians should control your emotions in the face of obvious fact.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by BALLOSKI: 7:21am On Aug 23, 2023
Pierocash:
Yes , my Pastor brainwashed me on the killing of Deborah Samuel in Sokoto just for mentioning Jesus Christ, not even in a physical gathering, in a WhatsApp group oo. Yes my pastor brainwashed me on that.

My Pastor brainwashed me on the killing of Mrs Eunice Elisha in Gbazango for preaching Christ, yes that is brainwash. This is to mention but few because time won't permit me to start listing many of such cases plus the underreported ones.yet,non of this murderers were arrested nor prosecuted. Just dey play
Yes, use a few situation to paint everyone same. Christians who killed muslims at Goningora, Jos on sallah day(they even ate their meat), those killed in Jos coming through from Bauchi after Maulud, those killed and dumped in the pond in Plateau state, those killed in Ethiopia on Sallah day etc, no Christian is bad and we should not blame Christianity for their actions, but we must blame every muslims for action of few Muslims. Hypocrite!

The problem with you Christians is, you forget your history easily and want to assume the holier than thou attitude whenever Muslims are mentioned. Go and read history.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Dennisbulkan: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2023
Psoul:

When the majority of those that do a particular thing is higher than the number that do not partake in that thing, it may be right to say that whole people do that thing.

You believe that majority of Muslims are killers?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Truckpusher(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2023
Flathead8:
1. The Army of God
A network of violent Christianists that has been active since the early 1980s, the Army of God openly promotes killing abortion providers

2. The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA)
which was founded by Joseph Kony (a radical Christianist) in Uganda in 1987 and has called for the establishment of a severe Christian fundamentalist government in that country. The LRA, according to Human Rights Watch, has committed thousands of killings and kidnappings and along the way, its terrorism spread from Uganda to parts of the Congo, the Central African Republic (CAR) and South Sudan.

3. The Crusaders
A Christian Latin Church who have been estimated to have killed around 2million people in a religious war

4. The biggest abortionist, LGTB, femicide, genocide etc are/done by Christians and Christian dominated countries

Are all these part of Christianity mainstream tenets and doctrines, or is it only applicable to Islam? The burning of the girl and murder for insulting the prophet has no backing in Islam

We have stayed true to the teaching, convictions and dogma of our religion, that's why you probably see it as poverty stricken or backwards

Unlike your religion that is so woke and sophisticated, that it changes with the advancement of time, that's why you have many versions so you can edit here and there

In fact, your religion is so civilised that you have turned Jesus into a joker now, all manners of disrespectful comedy skits. That's why you love "Yoruba Muslims" for their tolerance, that's how you want the north to be and make a mock of their religion grin

Churches are being emptied out daily in western countries, Christianity has been declining rapidly(make your research), while here in Nigeria, churches have been turned into a hook up ground where ladies wear tight revealing mini skirts to go look for husbands/customers and a money making industry for the pastors

"For indeed it is not the eyes that grow blind, but it is the hearts" Quran
Sorry ! I'm not a Christian.
Come back again pls.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by itoba4real(m): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2023
if the muslems believe that jesus is isa. Then we christains do not have any record of mohammed in the bible.if there is i want to know
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Arielle: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2023
BetterHeadline:
This guy always have an opinion on every issue, even on issues he clearly knows nothing about.

The Arabic translation of Jesus is Yasu, not Isa. Isa was merely a quranic character different from Biblical Jesus. Even Arabic Christians use Yasu, not Isa, to refer to Jesus.

And islamic Maryam is also a different character, different from the biblical Mary.
That is not true. A muslim explained it to me. At least as far as Mary the mother of Jesus is concerned, she is the same as Maryam in the Quran where she is mentioned several times. An entire chapter is dedicated to her.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Psoul(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

You believe that majority of Muslims are killers?

You already know.
Let me ask you.
If you see a Muslim and a Christian with their bodies padded with what you don't know and they claim that they are suicide bombers and they threaten they want to detonate the bomb, which of the two will u take more serious?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by k2money(m): 6:52am On Aug 24, 2023
sunnnnyuu:

Truly Jesus Christ is coming but better accept Islam before his coming because he is coming back as Muslim, in fact he's Muslim he was not christian and he didn't teach Christianity during his life time
You are as confused as this guy, Jesus is Romans god. Yeshua is the god in Torah, Bible and quaran. Mind you Yeshua not a Christian and neither a Muslim, he practice Judaism. His followers started Christianity after his death. Your Islam was not in this picture at all. Islam came after 5,000 years.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by BetterHeadline: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
Expanse2020:
You are the one short of knowledge because ISSA is Arabic word mentioned in the Quran and is pronounced Yissau in Hebrew,latin and Greek language till tomorrow and only west pronounced it Jesus

No one cares which word is mentioned in the quran. It doesn't change the fact the original Arabic word for Jesus is "Yasu". Arab Christians use "Yasu", and have always use "Yasu" whenever they refer to Jesus.

And the Hebrew word is Yeshua. The Greek is Jesu which is pronounced as Yesu.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by BetterHeadline: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ayoade19:
Arabic translation of Jesus is Isa. There's nothing like Yasua in the Islamic doctrine.

For your information, Arabic isn't the same thing as Islam. The Arabic translation of Jesus is Yasu. Arab Christians don't use Isa, and have never used Isa whenever they refer to Jesus.

Only Islam refer to Jesus as Isa, and Isa is different from the biblical Jesus in every single way.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by DCONE1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
huptin:

Your father is dumb...bloody offspring of terrorists!
your generation are full of dumb imbeciles , from your great great grand parents till date , yall are delusional retards ...dumb fucccck
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by huptin(m): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
DCONE1:
your generation are full of dumb imbeciles , from your great great grand parents till date , yall are delusional retards ...dumb fucccck

It's a lie...you are too stupid to even insult someone in a sensible way. It's the fault of your useless parents, they should at least have used a condom to prevent a disaster like you from happening to their already accursed lineage.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by DCONE1(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
huptin:

It's a lie...you are too stupid to even insult someone in a sensible way. It's the fault of your useless parents, they should at least have used a condom to prevent a disaster like you from happening to their already accursed lineage.
come up with your own original insult dumbo, stop copying people ...oh I forgot you are retareded ,a result of a watery sperm from a father that fuckks dogs and goat and a mother that sucks dicks and gets her pussy stretched by smelly madmen on the streets. Your generation is cursed to be stupid and useless for life
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by huptin(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
DCONE1:
come up with your own original insult dumbo, stop copying people ...oh I forgot you are retareded ,a result of a watery sperm from a father that fuckks dogs and goat and a mother that sucks dicks and gets her pussy stretched by smelly madmen on the streets. Your generation is cursed to be stupid and useless for life

You described your mother so well, I guess she has to continue doing that disgusting thing you mentioned above in order to feed your lazy ass!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Jackanda1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

I am a proud devout Muslim. me, my family & Muslim community don't kill Christians. Islam teaches us that human life is sacred, regardless of your belief; Quran says if you save a soul, it's like you save the entire mankind, & whoever takes an innocent soul kills entire humanity.
We have heard this a billion times even from muslim terrorists. Save yourself the stress.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Dennisbulkan: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jackanda1:
We have heard this a billion times even from muslim terrorists. Save yourself the stress.

Oga, abeg Take your phobia elsewhere & face front. My comment wasn't meant for you. Your opinion does not matter & the world don't even know you existed. so shove your worthless opinion up your guts & get off my mention.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by sunnnnyuu(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
k2money:

You are as confused as this guy, Jesus is Romans god. Yeshua is the god in Torah, Bible and quaran. Mind you Yeshua not a Christian and neither a Muslim, he practice Judaism. His followers started Christianity after his death. Your Islam was not in this picture at all. Islam came after 5,000 years.
He lived as Muslim and is coming back to confirm his Islamic believe turn to Allah and accept Islam
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by k2money(m): 4:56am On Aug 26, 2023
sunnnnyuu:

He lived as Muslim and is coming back to confirm his Islamic believe turn to Allah and accept Islam
STOP CONFUSING YOURSELF. Nothing like Islam in those days, what they practice was Judaism.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Truthday: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
XAUBulls:

These are spin-offs of the ancient pagan worship of the Sun God [Sol Invictus]. Know this and have everlasting peace.
The so-called 2 religions are knock-offs of the ancient worship of the sun and moon.

Paganism has indeed won the battle but most of the ignorant adherants don't know this. The clergy know these facts and this is why they don't want questions to be asked so that their schemes do not unravel. But fortunately, there are millions of enlightened folks too know these FACTS of history. Period.

Say Christianity, because it's Christianity that was directly influenced by Rome and the Constantine sun god.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Truthday: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
Tareq1105:

Then how come the hatred for Christianity to the extent of burning Deborah Samuel?

If Quran described Jesus Christ as Almasiu, meaning the Saviour, how come some Muslims don't like or accommodate people that believe in the same Jesus Christ called Almasiu in the Quran to the extent of calling them unbelievers?

Those who killed Deborah do not represent all muslims. Only those who call Eesa God or 3in1 are unbelievers
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Truthday: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
Lawag3:

What message is that? Please tell me

Worship one God and not idols. But the question is where is that gospel ?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Lawag3: 7:39am On Aug 27, 2023
Truthday:

Worship one God and not idols. But the question is where is that gospel ?

We christians say we worship one God we say God can be Three in one do you want to know how there's evidence

To your question tell me where that gospel is.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Truthday: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
Lawag3:

We christians say we worship one God we say God can be Three in one do you want to know how there's evidence

To your question tell me where that gospel is.

Not seen. No one could even see it. Because Paul was only able to get the four canonical gospel of some "disciples" and letters to several people. He worked hard though and at that, those letters are still subject to translation of Greek. Which was still stransles by KJV and the likes... Too much if interference and misplacement of words
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by sunnnnyuu(m): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
k2money:

STOP CONFUSING YOURSELF. Nothing like Islam in those days, what they practice was Judaism.
From Adam to date all prophets are Muslims
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by k2money(m): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
sunnnnyuu:

From Adam to date all prophets are Muslims
To school you small, how many religion do we practice in this world?.
For your information Islam came many thousand years after Judaism and Christianity
. Am an agnostic but I take isese more serious than the two fake religion your cleric adopt and using lies to brainwash you and your likes.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by sunnnnyuu(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2023
k2money:

To school you small, how many religion do we practice in this world?.
For your information Islam came many thousand years after Judaism and Christianity
. Am an agnostic but I take isese more serious than the two fake religion your cleric adopt and using lies to brainwash you and your likes.
God knows I call you to accept the true religion, but devil deceit you and you follow him
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by k2money(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2023
sunnnnyuu:

God knows I call you to accept the true religion, but devil deceit you and you follow him
You have been brainwash after I told you Islam was not Jesus religion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Lady Shares The Message She Got From A Struggling 'Entitled' Pastor (Photos) / When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.