Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,340 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque (47363 Views)

Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) / Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by XAUBulls: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
Truthday:
It is somewhat surprising that Nigerian Christians, and even a newspaper like Punch, are surprised that there is a mosque named after Mary, the mother of Christ, in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.

Those asking Nigerian Muslims to learn from Dubai, are actually the ones who should learn from Nigerian Muslims. They are relatively ignorant of Islam.

The most Islamic state in Nigeria is Sokoto. And one of the most common names in that seat of the Islamic Caliphate is actually the name of Christ. Isa is not a Hausa name. Isa, or Yisa, or Issa, is the Arabic version of Yeshua in Hebrew and Jesus in Greek.

So revered is the name in Sokoto that a Local Government Area is named after Him-Isa Local Government Area, Sokoto.

As a matter of fact, you cannot be a true Muslim if you do not believe that God sent Christ.

When prophet Muhammad, Salla Allahu alayhi Wasalaam, had his first revelation of the Quran, he went with his wife, Khadijah, to consult a man named Waraqah ibn Nawfal. Waraqah was a monotheistic Christian, who revered Maryam (Mary).

When the Quraysh wanted to kill prophet Muhammad (SAW) and the first Muslims, the Muslims escaped to the Christian nation of Ethiopia, where they were protected by the Negus, which was the first hijrah before the hijrah to Medina.

Christ is mentioned by name in the Quran more times than anybody except prophet Muhammad (SAW), and his mother, Maryam, of whom the Dubai mosque is named, is the only woman mentioned BY NAME in the Quran. (Other women were mentioned but not by name).

So, if Al-Quran mentions Maryam, why is it surprising that a mosque is adorned with her name?

Christ Himself is described in the Quran as Al-Masihu Isa (Yeshua The Messiah) in Quran 4.157, 4.171.

So, it is only people unfamiliar with Islam in general, and with Islam as practiced in Nigeria, that will marvel at the Dubai mosque named after Maryam (Mary).

How can you ask Nigerian Muslims, who named a whole Local Government after Yeshua (Jesus), to learn from Dubai, because they named a mosque after Maryam (Mary). Who should learn tolerance from who?

#TableShaker
These are spin-offs of the ancient pagan worship of the Sun God [Sol Invictus]. Know this and have everlasting peace.
The so-called 2 religions are knock-offs of the ancient worship of the sun and moon.

Paganism has indeed won the battle but most of the ignorant adherants don't know this. The clergy know these facts and this is why they don't want questions to be asked so that their schemes do not unravel. But fortunately, there are millions of enlightened folks too know these FACTS of history. Period.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
THE NAMING OF A MOSQUE AFTER MARY THE MOTHER OF JESUS,WAS ONLY DONE IN THE SPIRIT OF INTERFAITHISM AND UNITY IN DIVERSITY.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by olayinka63: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
Pierocash:
This guy called Reno is doing over busy body in matters that are clearly known , but lacks logic in most of his articles because he writes to please some people

The issue here is not about translations of names. Isa is Arabic recognized by Islam , not Christ or Jesus Christ. You dare not mention Jesus Christ in any mosque in Sokoto or any northern part of Nigeria mosque even though Isa is mentioned in Quran. You will get killed instantly if you dare it. You dare not mention Jesus Christ even in Muslim gathering in the north, not to talk of inscribing "Mary the mother of Jesus Christ" on the roof top of any mosque in the north and watch what happens.

Even though the name Isa is same as Jesus Christ, northern Muslims don't see it that way. If Reno wants to test this assertion, let him go to any northern part of Nigeria and go shout Jesus Christ , or Mary the mother of Jesus in Muslim gathering or mosque and let's check something. Oponu

You're displaying the same ignorant Reno pointed out. Jesus and Isa has been mentioned in our mosques several times and no issue. Use the word Jesus, nobody will crucify you. What may cause disagreement with you is saying Jesus is God or son of God. No Muslim will accept that from you because that is a clear opposite of what what is in the Quran. But you just say Jesus is a prophet and servant of God (don't even say servant of Allah) nobody will fight you or disagreement with you. The only time a Muslim will have impulse is when you come to their house or mosque and you are saying Jesus is God or son of God. You can say that at your house or church. You people should learn before you talk. Christians always think they know islam more than Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by ultimateprof: 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Pierocash:
This guy called Reno is doing over busy body in matters that are clearly known , but lacks logic in most of his articles because he writes to please some people

The issue here is not about translations of names. Isa is Arabic recognized by Islam , not Christ or Jesus Christ. You dare not mention Jesus Christ in any mosque in Sokoto or any northern part of Nigeria mosque even though Isa is mentioned in Quran. You will get killed instantly if you dare it. You dare not mention Jesus Christ even in Muslim gathering in the north, not to talk of inscribing "Mary the mother of Jesus Christ" on the roof top of any mosque in the north and watch what happens.

Even though the name Isa is same as Jesus Christ, northern Muslims don't see it that way. If Reno wants to test this assertion, let him go to any northern part of Nigeria and go shout Jesus Christ , or Mary the mother of Jesus in Muslim gathering or mosque and let's check something. Oponu

From the way things are going, it seems this Reno will not die well because he has started trespassing beyond any reasonable human being. Time Will tell.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by huptin(m): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
DCONE1:
another dumb one

Your father is dumb...bloody offspring of terrorists!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Farid24224(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
huptin:

Islam spread peacefully through the world? How did prophet Mohammed capture Medina? By a walk over? How did he even die? Peacefully? History is replete with war and violence and Islam is no exception.

Prophet Muhammad SAW did not capture Madinah!!! God!!!
Go and research before you comment!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by adebayour01: 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:
THE NAMING OF A MOSQUE AFTER MARY THE MOTHER OF JESUS,WAS ONLY DONE IN THE SPIRIT OF INTERFAITHISM AND UNITY IN DIVERSITY. ALL CHURCHES ON EARTH TODAY ARE UNDER ONE REUMBRELLA CALLED ECUMENISM HEADED BY THE PAPACY AND ALL RELIGIONS OF THE EARTH, WHETHER SHINTOISM, CONFUCINISM, BUDHAISM, JUDAHISM, CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM AND EVEN TRADIITIONAL IDOL WORSHIPPERS ETC, ARE ALSO UNDER ONE UMBRELLA, CALLED INTERFAITHISM, WITH THE POPE OF ROME AS IT'S HEAD. ANY ONE THAT IS CONVERSANT WITH THE FACT THAT THE PAPACY IS THE SEAT OF THE ANTICHRIST ON EARTH, KNOWS THAT THE COMING TOGETHER OF ALL CHURCHES AND RELIGIONS REGARDLESS OF THEIR DIFFERENCES IS FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST. THE NAME --VICARIVS FILEII DEI AS WRITTEN ON THE TRIPOD SEAT OF THE POPE IN VATICAN, WHEN BROKEN DOWN MATHEMATICALLY, GIVES 666 AND EVERY GOOD BIBLE STUDENT KNOWS THAT THE POPE OF ROME, IS THE BEAST. ABRAHAMIC ACCORD, ECUMENISM AND INTERFAITHISM ARE ALL FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST. ATTACHED IS THE SYMBOL OF INTERFAITHISM.

Isokuso
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
BetterHeadline:
This guy always have an opinion on every issue, even on issues he clearly knows nothing about.

The Arabic translation of Jesus is Yasu, not Isa. Isa was merely a quranic character different from Biblical Jesus. Even Arabic Christians use Yasu, not Isa, to refer to Jesus.

And islamic Maryam is also a different character, different from the biblical Mary.

...and you do not have your own opinion? While Yasu is also an Arabic variant, you seem to be eradicating the fact that Isa too is another variant. Some arab christians prefer Yasu more than Isa but it doesnt mean Isa is wrong.

Wait! Have you read the Quran or read the story or Isa and Maryam, I am sure you havent. Enlighten yourself
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Mayflowa(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
Pierocash:

You just voice my thought out. I have never seen anyone foolish as Reno. We are talking about using Mary and Jesus. He is talking about Isa and Maryam. He is defending what is obvious. Islam in the north of Nigeria is extreme and lacks tolerance for others even for yoruba moslims. They engage in old practices of marrying underage girls and allow children to beg on their street. Many developed moslim nations have created law to cub all these archaic practices. Let Reno go shout Jesus Christ in the mosque in Northern Nigeria. He will come back dealth. He forgot how Deborah died! Fool.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by SIRTee15: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
XAUBulls:

These are spin-offs of the ancient pagan worship of the Sun God [Sol Invictus]. Know this and have everlasting peace.
The so-called 2 religions are knock-offs of the ancient worship of the sun and moon.

Paganism has indeed won the battle but most of the ignorant adherants don't know this. The clergy know these facts and this is why they don't want questions to be asked so that their schemes do not unravel. But fortunately, there are millions of enlightened folks too know these FACTS of history. Period.

If I take u on the nonsense u just vomited, u wont survive the scrutiny.
Go to religious section and see how your ignorant kinds have been demolished with facts upon facts.
Even the extremes of bible critics admit Jesus was a real historical figure.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by SIRTee15: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
pinkyruledworld:

...and you do not have your own opinion? While Yasu is also an Arabic variant, you seem to be eradicating the fact that Isa too is another variant. Some arab christians prefer Yasu more than Isa but it doesnt mean Isa is wrong.

Wait! Have you read the Quran or read the story or Isa and Maryam, I am sure you havent. Enlighten yourself

Stop the cap bro, no one used the word Isa until Muhammed entered the scene with his tales of fabu.
Show me anyone who used the word Isa for Jesus before advent of Islam.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
jmoore:
Messi of Honduras can't be same Messi that won worldcup with Argentina in 2022.

Jesus Christ of Christians is not the same Isa of Quran._

Jesus Christ of Christian is a God while that of Isa of Quran is a prophet. They are not the same. Quran is an adulterated plagiarized book. E.g. Abraham wanted to sacrifice Isaac before God provided an animal. Muslims copied the bible, removed Isaac and replaced it with Ishmael.

God or son of God? Most of yall that call yourself Christians are confused "beans"

Today, Jesus is God. Tomorrow, Jesus is the son of God.
Even the Jewish community and religion which Jesus came from do not regard him as God. Them don brainwash una.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by jmoore(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
pinkyruledworld:

God or son of God? Most of yall that call yourself Christians are confused "beans"

Today, Jesus is God. Tomorrow, Jesus is the son of God.
Even the Jewish community and religion which Jesus came from do not regard him as God. Them don brainwash una.
Allah akbar and bomb goes boom.

Coming from one that supports killing because of blasphemy. Mohammed chop una brain.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
SIRTee15:

Stop the cap bro, no one used the word Isa until Muhammed entered the scene with his tales of fabu.
Show me anyone who used the word Isa for Jesus before advent of Islam.

Tell me who used the word "Jesu" to describe Jesus before Christianity was introduced to the yorubas. Baba, even the Jesus wey u dey talk, shey na him mama name am Jesus? All these are just variants. Fear what you dont know.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by nathyx(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
Religion and Poverty go hand in hand, the more poverty you have sadly, the more religion you will see.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
jmoore:

Allah akbar and bomb goes boom.

Coming from one that supports killing because of blasphemy. Mohammed chop una brain.
We are talking about who is God and not and names. You do not need to divert. Stay on the topic and stop acting like a 7 year old kid.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ykc2:
Reno omokri is firing at all cylinders ,he will support tinubu today thinking tinubu will appoint him spokesman of agbado community bank, tomorrow he will be showering praises on atiku incase anything happens In the court,now Islam is religion of peace grin grin hustle my guy
Abi Reno dey look for work ni so that E go collect minimum wage?
grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Truckpusher(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
Flathead8:
I keep telling people that the most ignorant set of people are southerners. Education and ignorance are different!!

O have interacted with so many people around the world, it's only a southern that will have an opinion about everything, every topic, without having any knowledge of it, and they will do it confidently with arrogance
Keep bleating like a goat.

An ordinary dog in the South is fully aware that your type of Islam mixed with poverty is a recipe for disaster.

You killed a girl over false narrative of blasphemy and you expect an a Southerner to make sense about what you practice and your way of life ?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by jmoore(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
pinkyruledworld:
We are talking about who is God and not and names. You do not need to divert. Stay on the topic and stop acting like a 7 year old kid.
You dey craze! You ended your reply that I have been brainwashed and you want me to start a debate with you? I don't debate with Islamic terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Bahamas95(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
Only babies will take this idiot serious, whenever he opens his mouth sh!t drops.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
jmoore:

You dey craze! You ended your reply that I have been brainwashed and you want me to start a debate with you? I don't debate with Islamic terrorists.

Hahaha, if you have not been brain washed then you wouldnt say Jesus is God while yall still claim hes the son of God. Choose what you take him for and dont sit on the fence.

If you think I dey craze. Well na craze man dey sabi craze man. You go de ok. And if you think im an islamic terrorist, well thats your opinion but id let you know that i am more christian than you are. Ire o.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by medikend(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
Reno got it wrong. I live in Sokoto so i can say without any atom of doubt that Isa and Issa are not the same. Each has a different meaning and tone. He is just trying to sound pro-Islamic. Anyway, it's good to be religious tolerant and peace loving.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by abbey621(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
maestroferddi:
Oga Jesus is not English but has the same renderings in most European languages...

The word Jesus is used mostly by English speaking folks, non English speaking folks do not call him Jesus. For example, some call him Joshua, Yeshua, Yashu and so on.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by SIRTee15: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
pinkyruledworld:

Tell me who used the word "Jesu" to describe Jesus before Christianity was introduced to the yorubas. Baba, even the Jesus wey u dey talk, shey na him mama name am Jesus? All these are just variants. Fear what you dont know.

Jesu is a variant of Jesus which is the English name.
Jesus was derived from the Latin name Iesus.
Iesus was derived from the Greek name Ieosus.
Ieosus was derived from the original Hebrew name Yeoushua.
The Arabic name Yasu is derived from the original name of Jesus Christ. Yeoushua.

Now the big question is which ethnic tribe or group of people ever called Jesus Isa b4 Muhammed invented the name and started his tales of fabu.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
SIRTee15:

Jesu is a variant of Jesus which is the English name.
Jesus was derived from the Latin name Iesus.
Iesus was derived from the Greek name Ieosus.
Ieosus was derived from the original Hebrew name Yeoushua.
The Arabic name Yasu is derived from the original name of Jesus Christ. Yeoushua.

Now the big question is which ethnic tribe or group of people ever called Jesus Isa b4 Muhammed invented the name and started his tales of fabu.

You made a quite number of statements but you are yet to answer my question. Let me know when you have an answer to my question. If you do not understand, read my pose again but slowly this time. Once you have an answer, then you should be fine yourself. Ire o
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Ahigbo1: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
Righteousness2:
If you are conversant with happenings with events on Earth, things as these will not come as a suprise.

Dubai has an abrahamic house that houses a church, a mosque and a synaguoge.
The UAE is a major player and centre for their one world religion.

The world is being primed for the
New world order
One world religion
One world government
One world currency etc

Don't be deceived with all that. There is no salvation for Humanity except through JESUS CHRIST.

Most important, prepare yourself and all around you. The RAPTURE is upon us. JESUS CHRIST IS COMING QUICKLY.

Even those who aren't christians can be saved in/through ways known to God alone. Christianity doesn't have the monopoly of salvation!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by complexstuffs(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
Brownville007:
Reno is just an old fool spewing rubbish to remain relevant. V.2 of FFK

Stay on topic otherwise you would be describing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by XAUBulls: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
SIRTee15:

If I take u on the nonsense u just vomited, u wont survive the scrutiny.
Go to religious section and see how your ignorant kinds have been demolished with facts upon facts.
Even the extremes of bible critics admit Jesus was a real historical figure.
You know absolutely nothing about historical events here my bruv. I'm NOT here to engage in any religious rabble rousing here.

I've been on this for over 40 years of real studies on comparative religion before the rise of the Internet. I have tons of books in my home library on these facts that have been in the public domain for over 100 years. So I'm NOT just starting out. The Internet is also bringing out some of what some of us long read in books that were in the public domain for over 40 years now.

I would NOT have responded to you because you were quite rude instead of engaging in mature convo.
I checked your profile and decided to respond. Be open and engage in convos based on what you see and read.

Read this:
https://stellarhousepublishing.com/jesussunexcerpt/

https://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Christ-Sun-God-Cosmology/dp/0835606961

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmjQ1566ql0
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by OpulentP: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Truthday:
It is somewhat surprising that Nigerian Christians, and even a newspaper like Punch, are surprised that there is a mosque named after Mary, the mother of Christ, in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.

Those asking Nigerian Muslims to learn from Dubai, are actually the ones who should learn from Nigerian Muslims. They are relatively ignorant of Islam.

The most Islamic state in Nigeria is Sokoto. And one of the most common names in that seat of the Islamic Caliphate is actually the name of Christ. Isa is not a Hausa name. Isa, or Yisa, or Issa, is the Arabic version of Yeshua in Hebrew and Jesus in Greek.

So revered is the name in Sokoto that a Local Government Area is named after Him-Isa Local Government Area, Sokoto.

As a matter of fact, you cannot be a true Muslim if you do not believe that God sent Christ.

When prophet Muhammad, Salla Allahu alayhi Wasalaam, had his first revelation of the Quran, he went with his wife, Khadijah, to consult a man named Waraqah ibn Nawfal. Waraqah was a monotheistic Christian, who revered Maryam (Mary).

When the Quraysh wanted to kill prophet Muhammad (SAW) and the first Muslims, the Muslims escaped to the Christian nation of Ethiopia, where they were protected by the Negus, which was the first hijrah before the hijrah to Medina.

Christ is mentioned by name in the Quran more times than anybody except prophet Muhammad (SAW), and his mother, Maryam, of whom the Dubai mosque is named, is the only woman mentioned BY NAME in the Quran. (Other women were mentioned but not by name).

So, if Al-Quran mentions Maryam, why is it surprising that a mosque is adorned with her name?

Christ Himself is described in the Quran as Al-Masihu Isa (Yeshua The Messiah) in Quran 4.157, 4.171.

So, it is only people unfamiliar with Islam in general, and with Islam as practiced in Nigeria, that will marvel at the Dubai mosque named after Maryam (Mary).

How can you ask Nigerian Muslims, who named a whole Local Government after Yeshua (Jesus), to learn from Dubai, because they named a mosque after Maryam (Mary). Who should learn tolerance from who?

#TableShaker

Tell them! They don't know....

There is another local government in Katsina called Isawa (i.e. the people of Isa)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by Pimine: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
jmoore:
Messi of Honduras can't be same Messi that won worldcup with Argentina in 2022.

Jesus Christ of Christians is not the same Isa of Quran._

Jesus Christ of Christian is a God while that of Isa of Quran is a prophet. They are not the same. Quran is an adulterated plagiarized book. E.g. Abraham wanted to sacrifice Isaac before God provided an animal. Muslims copied the bible, removed Isaac and replaced it with Ishmael.
Mad o. Them just dey copy copy without sense. Wuruwuru to the answer 😂

You should read this book: Who is this Allah by G. J. O Moshay. The book exposes Islam as the devil's greatest deception. Those Christians shouting "we serve the same God" had better shut their mouths!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque by OpulentP: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Armaggedon:
Does this one have wife and family at all?
Time to join the religion of his paymasters.

As e dey sweet us
A dey pain them!

As e dey pain them
E dey sweet us!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS / Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.