Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,911 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR (27378 Views)

Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition / Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification / 3 Major Reasons Atiku Case Was Thrown Out Of Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Switruth: 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

No more privacy

So anyone would walk into my University and start pulling out my file and accessing my transcript

My Ex Girlfriend, My enemies, Blackmailers, Kidnappers, Police would just enter your School Exams and Records Department and without your permission start digging your Exams records, files,

not when you are to serve the public. You think if you submit your cv to a reputable company they won’t go underground to check? No big deal.

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Ijaya123: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
Campaign after election
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Ofunaofu: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

No more privacy

So anyone would walk into my University and start pulling out my file and accessing my transcript

My Ex Girlfriend, My enemies, Blackmailers, Kidnappers, Police would just enter your School Exams and Records Department and without your permission start digging your Exams records, files,

If you claimed to have graduated on top of your class, it shouldn't be a problem making your results public for all to see that truly, you graduated on top of your class. Especially, when you are a public official.

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by 2pacarnate(m): 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
princeade86:
Good. How on Earth will u attended university and have records there, yet, still hire Many SAN to defend u that the record of u should not be release. Who does that? And people will still be defending this.

The main talk is how.can you attend university abroad and graduate with 1st class in accounting and your followers are praising you yet you are blocking the doubters from seeing the said sophisticated certificate? 🤣🤣🤣

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by 2pacarnate(m): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cheesy Let him keep wasting his time and money.

Mr jam dedicatory,defender,full back,CDM,what happened today that you didn't dedicate any jam for us?e shock you ba?you go explain tire
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by 00FFT00(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

I no you didn't attend a university... But you mean anybody enemy and friends can goto your secondary school and start demanding for your academic files without your permission

Yes, if they have and can show probable cause. We know this as the locus standi in Nigeria's jurisprudence.

Ahmed Tinubu, a Nigerian overlord has broken every rule in the book and has kept having his way with his stolen wealth in a country regrettably imbued with avaricious materiality.

Not so in America where ex-president Trump will be arrested and arraigned for the 4th time in the state of Georgia for a far lesser crime than that Tinubu has committed.

Breeze go soon blow, and all men go see Tinubu's wrinkled blokos. We are patiently waiting grin

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Goodman2023: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

No more privacy

If you want privacy, then leave the public sector...you can't eat your cake and have it... you can't be in the public sector with an unknown educational qualifications...the educational qualifications of all ministers that were confirmed by senate are public knowledge... You want to be president of a country but don't want your educational qualifications to be public knowledge.. hahahaha... For which country ?

If Tinubu was the CEO of fidelity bank, he can seek for privacy of his personal records...but you can't do that in the public sector
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by comodo: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

Since 2003 Tinubu has released his certificate in full, Atiku looking for his transcript is waste of time and violation of his privacy, would he also ask for all his exams script?!

Don't you get it... Only Allah can bless someone as he blessed Tinubu... He is an Akanbi Omo

ExxonMobil Treasurer,
Senator,
Governor ,
Business Administrator,
Party Founder,
Now President

What I understood is that something didn't add up in the certificate given to Atiku by the same school and the one submitted to INEC. They should just clear it quick quick so that the government can concentrate. We no even know where we are heading to again
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by 2pacarnate(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

Who knows what information your enemies need to harm you

From your comments,you sound as if you are crying already 🤣🤣

Relax agbado defender,CDM,full back,you go explain tire

Anyways

TRUTH HURTS

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Deogratiasfx: 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
princeade86:
Good. How on Earth will u attended university and have records there, yet, still hire Many SAN to defend u that the record of u should not be release. Who does that? And people will still be defending this.

Leave BAT supporters to keep disgracing themselves in public for someone who does not and will never know they exist.
You put great energy towards preventing an academics records you said nothing is wrong with. I don't believe some conspiracy theory but this action is making me believe what Atiku is doing is write. We need to know who out president truly is.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Immunity1555: 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

No more privacy

A clear conscious fears no accusations

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by ttobizz(m): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

No more privacy

Once you assume a political office otherwise a public office, there are no more secrets. For God's sake what is wrong in showing the world his academic records? Oshiomole should come and defend please
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by 2pacarnate(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

Yeah "court order" with valid reasons

With valid reasons?are they not in court to discuss this?which other reason pass when something is argued in court of law?

Chai,,you go explain tire,get a hanky to clean those tears

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by efeski(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
helinues:

How many witnesses would still be alive in this case?

May we not deliberately in life indulge in futility exercise, Amen

Allow the petitioner and the process to worry about whether or not the exercise is in futility. I dont see Atiku complaining.

As to whether witnesses exist nor not, its immaterial.
That's why institutions keep and maintain records dating back to eons.
Norbbe every nation de use unexplained fire outbreak de expunged records to destroy evidence.
Have a nice day

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by 2pacarnate(m): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

Atleast he is the only one to submit all his certificate at the Tribunals, to INEC and to public

Have you seen Obi and Atiku's WAEC or NYSC

No we have not seen,so please go to court 🤣
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Kaytixy: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

No more privacy

My Ex Girlfriend, My enemies, Blackmailers, Kidnappers, Police would just enter your School Exams and Records Department and without your permission start digging your Exams records, files, once you decide to hold a public post, you have lost all the privacy to your documents.

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by 2pacarnate(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

He already gave them a copy and has submitted it many times since 1999

You still dey explain?well this is not 1999

He has met obi,the slayer of men in court,america no be Lagos,

Like I said,you go explain tire 🤣
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Christistruth03: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Tinubu is in hot soup 😂

Tinubu passed out of Chicago State University with distinction

The University already confirmed that
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by 2pacarnate(m): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
jrusky:
But same Atiku get unfinished case in US.

Go to US court 🤣
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by YesDaddyTill203: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sore losers chasing shadows grin
Tinubu is our President till 2031. Deal with it.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Smithwilliams826: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Adeceleb:
I hope Us is not doing this to challenge ECOWAS to needless war
They are.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by 2pacarnate(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Christistruth03:

So let us see na since you are sure, we are giving you the chance to boost more about his 1st class certicate in accountancy

So you should.be rejoicing

Una go explain tire
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by IbileIfe: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
US Criminal Case Against Ahaji Atiku Abubakar, GCON

We are currently in communication with the US Senate Committee on Foreign Affairs:
U. S. Department of Justice, Homeland Security and Speaker Paul Ryan on the Case Against Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Presidential Candidate of People's Democratic Party (PDP) of Nigeria.

Both the EFCC and ICPC can stop Alhaji Atiku Abubakar from contesting the 2019 presidential election. But they don't want to for reasons best known to them.

Get case report from the
Fraud Section, Criminal Division
U.S. Department of Justice
ATTN: Chief, FCPA Unit
950 Constitution Ave., NW,
U S.A
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by 00FFT00(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
Christistruth03:

That will depend on which Tinubu. The substantive or the impersonator now masquerading in Abuja.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Ecosystem4u: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Even an unborne child is well aware that Tinubu will be disqualified but that will only come from the supreme court. The current 5 judges will only cancel the elections and call for a rerun, Tinubu and APC will appeal up to the supreme court, that is where Atiku will present this Evidence and ultimately disqualify him from participating. Thats why Atiku wants to meet Obi, he knows Tinubu will not be on the ballot. Before December that impostor will be out of that office, Akpabio will be be sworn in as substantive president and election will hold within 3 months of the supreme court judgment. he said at one time that he wanted to answer “president” even its for one day, that wish has been granted. Obi on the other hand is DESTINED to rule but through the courts decision as evident during his first tenure in Anambra. His second tenure will be a landslide such as has not been witnessed in the entire African continent. Those Judges will surprise us, never for one day think they will absolve Tinubu and APC of all guilt! Save this comment for a later date.

#Alleyesonthejudiciary

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by AfonjaConehead: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Eyin southerners,e ronu oooooo.
Stop your tribal bashing and join hands,oooooo

Don't allow foolishness and stupidity dispose the Tinubu and return north again to power ooooo
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Johnholt909: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

No more privacy

You were asked to go to school but you refused.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by lexy2014: 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
This Chicago matter never still finish?
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by lexy2014: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
AfonjaConehead:
Eyin southerners,e ronu oooooo.
Stop your tribal bashing and join hands,oooooo

Don't allow foolishness and stupidity dispose the Tinubu and return north again to power ooooo

Is the office of president about north or south or is it about the country moving forward irrespective of who is there?
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by mvem(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad so,u are telling that the one Atiku boy,Reno showed us nah FAKE abi?
what did Reno show you ?

Reno didn't show any certificate or transcript. Reno showed a letter with 3 lines stating he went to the school.

What Atiku is asking is for his records to know the profile of who really went to that school. His academic credentials he used for admission, his gender etc etc etc

This is common sense. If tinubu has nothing to hide why did he send lawyers to America to prevent his academic record being released ?

He is a public officer and he normally shouldn't have a problem with his record being in the public.

The US Court should do the right thing. He can't influence them as it is not a Nigerian court

We will be here to see what Tinubu is desperately hiding

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by IjebuWarrior: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

I no you didn't attend a university... But you mean anybody enemy and friends can goto your secondary school and start demanding for your academic files without your permission

Welcome to the U.S.A. They're readily available whenever you're a public citizen like Tinubu is, so stop the wailing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters / Reno Omokri Celebrates His Daughter, Tsola Bemigho's Birthday (Photos) / Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51