Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days (43781 Views)

Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) / Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' / 3rd Day Of Riots In Pakistan Over Release Of Christian Charged With Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Parachoko: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

I'm feeling depressed no member of your community can attend asari dokubo schools ...and 70percent of your communities have no access to good road and clean water.....
Garbage and Senseless talk from a Depress Lowlife.

You're talking to a PH boy living in Gbagada, Lagos State.

My life is not as useless and fraustrated like yours.

You can see the kind of foolish and senseless Comment you have been writing because of my comment wey no affect your useless life

No igbo man will ever rule Nigeria neither will the Pandora Clown from Agulu rule this Country.

My comments on Nairaland must be really paining you for you to become this clownish whenever you see my comment.

If una like, make una burn down Igbo land, nobody send una tongue
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Shimran(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Islam this. Islam that. Islam caused this on Earth. Islam is pure evil.

Till date, the west and the haters can't do anything to wipe them out.

That's Western media for you

Islam is the only solution for humanity!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by SeriouslySense(m): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
Keep your eyes on Jesus. smiley

HE is coming soon, we are leaving soon, they even disturbed the graves of the dead, i think its a sign of the coming of our Lord. Amen

But the world will not see him, but we will and soon smiley

O God grant me true understanding, why did they desecrate even their graves, because the powers in the heavens are agitated and know their time is short, family, we are about to see the rapture.

If you are a true Christian, you know its not people, its the principalities and powers, working hard to frustrate the Children of God.

But alas, our time is almost up, we are going up, and woe to the world, for the devil comes to the world.

1 Like

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by omoluka: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
Seefinish:
Is like Christians are the only problem Muslims has.
How can a non Muslim blasphemed and turn your anger on Christians?.
Let nobody tell me that Islam mean peace, peace with who?
Islam religion of peace?? You go explain tire , no evidence grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
Parachoko:
Garbage and Senseless talk.

My life is not as useless and bitter like yours.

You can see the kind of foolish and senseless Comment you have been writing because of my comment wey no affect your useless life grin

Oh gbagada and medina estate where I hold sway... You no go wan try am even as a minority.. call your village in PH..?

I remain the OYE of Ikotun..Liasu tested.. We Don play gbagada ati charlie boy ati oworo pka por...

So don't Lagos me up like I don't live in Lagos too...Useless kee you there.

Onye ala

1 Like

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Nursepepeye(f): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
ISLAMBAD:
This is one of the reasons i am a strong advocate of Nigeria break up...

In my new country there would be no trace of islam... (It might sound harsh, but such measure must be adopted for sanity to return) . So many countries dont tolerate islamic religion no matter how liberal some of them might appear...

You can't be fighting for your god, your god should be the one fighting for you..

We serve a living God, not a dead god that can't fight for himself
Tor you have spoken the real truth but the acclaimed learned one among them still behave and reason like stacked illiterate. I don't even understand why they've refused to have sense

4 Likes

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Parachoko:

You can see the kind of foolish and senseless Comment you have been writing because of my comment wey no affect your useless life

No igbo man will ever rule Nigeria neither will the Pandora Clown from Agulu rule this Country.

My comments on Nairaland must be really paining you for you to become this clownish whenever you see my comment.

Painment....
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Parachoko: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Oh gbagada and medical estate where I hold sway... You no go wan try am even as a minority.. call your village in PH..?

I remain the OYE of Ikotun..Liasu tested.. We Don play gbagada ati charlie boy ati oworo pka por...

So don't Lagos me up like I don't live in Lagos too...Useless kee you there.

Onye ala
PH is my Village 🤡.

I be proud Ijaw boy from PH.

I live in Gbagada, Lagos, I am above your league, you're just a bitter and useless fool.

There's no way a person living fine will be behaving like a nuisance like you. Only fraustrated, poor and useless things behave the way you do.
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
None christian made a statement. They took the frustration on churches. Religion of piss

Demented people
It seems their quran is a manual for madness,it just makes no sense how they are always quick to shed blood in the name of fighting for their non-existent allah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Parachoko: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Painment....
Are you sure is not your useless self that's pained? You're the lowlife that has been crying all over my mention grin
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Lovenorth: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
Prevailaz:
you have nothing to say bro.Islam is deadlier than HIV.
Christians would come and insult your religion and expect to go Scott free grin they have met their match grin
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Armaggedon: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Greenfaces:
you're only been myopic. There is no country in the world i know about that muslims don't exist. Absolutely no place. Even afikpo local government in enugu state has a lot of igbo muslims. So only you know what you're talking about when you say your country will not have muslims. Maybe the country will be in your compound and fenced.
afikpo LGA in Enugu there is a lot of Muslims. You don't even know which is which but you "know" there are Muslims. Come and show me the "lots" of Muslims nah.
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by tulabh: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

In my new country there would be no trace of islam... (It might sound harsh, but such measure must be adopted for sanity to return) . So many countries dont tolerate islamic religion no matter how liberal some of them might appear...

You can't be fighting for your god, your god should be the one fighting for you..

%Pakistan ooh. Not Nigeria. Mumu
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by AuthorMan: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
Parachoko:
Let the Christians defend themselves even though they are outnumbered. It's better to fight to death than to let these Cowards and Pigs kill them easily

E no easy guy.

If it's a 50/50 population, then fine. They'll return fire for fire. But in a 80/20 or 90/10 situation. Na to pray for you and your family to escape.
Don't pray for way my friend. E no easy.

1 Like

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by EmeeNaka: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
Fugazy2023:
How can sane Muslims see what there religion is doing worldwide and still remain a Muslim? If I were to be a Muslim, I would have converted a long time ago
You think you can convert? The moment you get in, it's over. It's a trap from hell. The members can't leave, that's why they're trying to force every free soul into the problem.
A Muslim will never give you money when you ask him, but will quickly force Islam on you even when you don't ask for it. You think they don't know they're in an entrapment of devil?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
Parachoko:
PH is my Village 🤡.

I be proud Ijaw boy from PH.

I live in Gbagada, Lagos, I am above your league, you're just a bitter and useless fool.

There's no way a person living fine will be behaving like a nuisance like you. Only fraustrated, poor and useless things behave the way you do.

You are not a proud ijaw boy....if you was proud, you definitely would know you are one of the lucky ijaw 1percenter... 93percent of ijaws have no access to drinking water.. selfish Ijaw

You cannot be above my league......Olorun gbo se..Elenu. Nairaland Bragger. There are no ijaws in PH..igbos own it..

Hahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by AfonjaConehead: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Parachoko oyeofikotun abeg free this deranged garri school dropout illiterate before him empty brain explode o grin what is the meaning of "FRAUSTRATED", bikini? CHAI! CHAI!! CHAIII!!! grin grin ;Dpost=125288790:

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Parachoko: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
AuthorMan:

E no easy guy.

If it's a 50/50 population, then fine. They'll return fire for fire. But in a 80/20 or 90/10 situation. Na to pray for you and your family to escape.
Don't pray for way my friend. E no easy.
I understand your POV, but I want them to defend themselves even though they will be overwhelmed.

They must kill some few pigs before they are killed

1 Like

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
Parachoko:
Are you sure is not your useless self that's pained? You're the lowlife that has been crying all over my mention grin

Dey play highlife...

Hungry fellow
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Fugazy2023: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
EmeeNaka:
You think you can convert? The moment you get in, it's over. It's a trap from hell. The members can't leave, that's why they're trying to force every free soul into the problem.
A Muslim will never give you money when you ask him, but will quickly force Islam on you even when you don't ask for it. You think they don't know they're in an entrapment of devil?

Forget this crap. People dey convert from muslim to Christianity
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Parachoko: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Dey play highlife...

Hungry fellow
You're the Hungry and Fraustrated Fellow over here 🤡

I won't blame you sha, Poverty must be dealing badly with your useless life , nah why you dey always come on Nairaland dey behave like a Lowlife you truly are
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by InvertedHammer: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
/
Religion has killed more people than all the World Wars combined. I wonder how powerful is the God that humans has to fight to defend.

/

1 Like

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by omoluka: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
Fugazy2023:
How can sane Muslims see what there religion is doing worldwide and still remain a Muslim? If I were to be a Muslim, I would have converted a long time ago
A rational mind will always ask this question?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Owochogod: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
Very barbaric religion i rather practice taoism than Islam i dislike Muslims wholeheartedly very hostile mutu-last

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by LordEmrys: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
Parachoko:
Let the Christians defend themselves even though they are outnumbered. It's better to fight to death than to let these Cowards and Pigs kill them easily

Reminds me of if we must die smiley
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Omagold1: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
Why are men whose breath can be sized by the God they claim to know fighting for their gods themselves
Instead of the other way round?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
Parachoko:
You're the Hungry and Fraustrated Fellow over here 🤡

I won't blame you sha, Poverty must be dealing badly with your useless life , nah why you dey always come on Nairaland dey behave like a Lowlife you truly are

Thank you very much...As long as you get the message clear that ijaws with a minority population of 800,000 people have no access to drinking water and electricity for decades..

Hahahahahahahaha... I want to help you but you need to be calm first.
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Prevailaz: 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lovenorth:

Christians would come and insult your religion and expect to go Scott free grin they have met their match grin
You have mental problems.I’m a Christian criticizing your terrorist,terrible religion called Islam.

1 Like

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Horlarwaileh(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Those country that donot tolerate islam please tell me the difference.
They're many like that where xtian community are persecuting and killing muslim bcus of islam and you are here to complain when muslims are doing their own and thank God you have confirm that there's a place where muslim does nt have upper hand. But either you like or not islam shall prevail
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Ykc2(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Brainwashed, fanatical religious IPOB terrorist cannibal.

You are not different from these other fanatical criminals. Go and find someone to kill and eat for dinner.
his saying the truth Angola banished Muslim in their country Switzerland banned Muslims from adding minarets in theirs mosques in Swiss, look at ilorin even yorubas cannot celebrate isese in ilorin their own town but they can celebrate isese in London foreign country, Islam is cult no wonder is called Islamabad in pakistan

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Parachoko: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

You cannot be above my league......Olorun gbo se..Elenu. Nairaland Bragger. There are no ijaws in PH..igbos own it..

Hahahahahahahahaha

You're a lowlife, Useless and Fraustrated person 🤡, stop denying that fact.

A well to do person no fit dey behave like you do.

Look at my comment on this thread

Parachoko:

Look at Yours

OyeofIkoTuN:

No you are one of them minority slaves. We know you

Spits
How do your comment correlate with mine or the Topic of this thread?

And you wan dey claim say you be person wey get sense and they do well in Life? grin

Nobody living comfortably will be behaving the way you do online. No well to do person will wanna associate themselves with a nuisance like you. I doubt you can show your family and friends your comment on Nairaland sef.
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Mamijoh(f): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Parachoko:
There's no need for that, since we have that fights for us, en will surely fight for himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) / Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.