Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days (43787 Views)

Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) / Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' / 3rd Day Of Riots In Pakistan Over Release Of Christian Charged With Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Parachoko: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

You better shut up there!!! You think we don't know your type abi? Yoruba Muslim.
Dumb 🤡
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by EmiDon11: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
Why are muslims always poor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Lovenorth: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
Prevailaz:
May the hand of God be against you from henceforth.Wicked,Antichrist cursed religion you practice.
One of them spotted grin
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Zidane199(m): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
I thought there in no other religion in Pakistan aside Islam. How come 21 churches in a country they said it's all round Muslim. Some even claim u practice other religion secretly. They do Christianity secretly but have open churches. So many questions on my mind
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by liamjakes247: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
Blasphemy by non Christian and the Church of Christ pays for it.
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Omoawoke: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
According to Antichristian , this is sponsored by US

Accept who you are, you are a terrorist

3 Likes

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Greenfaces: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
ISLAMBAD:
This is one of the reasons i am a strong advocate of Nigeria break up...

In my new country there would be no trace of islam... (It might sound harsh, but such measure must be adopted for sanity to return) . So many countries dont tolerate islamic religion no matter how liberal some of them might appear...

You can't be fighting for your god, your god should be the one fighting for you..

We serve a living God, not a dead god that can't fight for himself
you're only been myopic. There is no country in the world i know about that muslims don't exist. Absolutely no place. Even afikpo local government in enugu state has a lot of igbo muslims. So only you know what you're talking about when you say your country will not have muslims. Maybe the country will be in your compound and fenced.
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Kion: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
Christians no violent reach like this

For context people are violent in their different ways but you don’t see a Christian using the name of Jesus or religion to incite violence

This sick religion is truly a menance
Defending a peadophile for that matter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Fugazy2023: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
How can sane Muslims see what there religion is doing worldwide and still remain a Muslim? If I were to be a Muslim, I would have converted a long time ago

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by happney65: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
Pakistan is the first country split into two countries, India and Pakistan on the basis of religion. Hinduism versus Islam

Both countries were split on the basis of religion

The second is Sudan and South Sudan. Islam versus Christianity

When we say Islam is a religion of violence them go dey vex,dey para.

Rubbish!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Emmanuel30a: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
ISLAMBAD:
Under two days, Over 21 Churches have been burnt down in Pakistan by islamic extremists over a blasphemous statement made by a non Christian..

Christians and churches became their target

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1498188540921112/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
Water, water, water; water-e no get enemy... Fire, fire, fire; fire-e no get enemies...?... ISLAMBAD that is using an handband or handbands..., is he a Sinbad...or Simbad/what have you...?...
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by iramure(m): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
Let the government ban the evil thing called RELIGION, be it Islam, christainity and other stupid ones in Nigeria. Religion under whatever guise is a CURSE and the intention of the those who introduced it is to make us look stupid by believing in fairytale. Even those thieves called daddy G.O, mummy, G.O, Bishop, Pastors, apostles, imams and holders of other stupid titles should be immediately arrested and jailed. They have done enough damage to the mentality of Nigerians..
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by realmindz: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

In my new country there would be no trace of islam... (It might sound harsh, but such measure must be adopted for sanity to return) . So many countries dont tolerate islamic religion no matter how liberal some of them might appear...

You can't be fighting for your god, your god should be the one fighting for you..

Practicing Islam is meant to be a crime punishable by death

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
Parachoko:
You're feeling depress Yorubas and Hausas they oppress you in Nigeria abi? grin

I'm feeling depressed no member of your community can attend asari dokubo schools ...and 70percent of your communities have no access to good road and clean water.....
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by realmindz: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
iramure:
Let the government ban the evil thing called RELIGION, be it Islam, christainity and other stupid ones in Nigeria. Religion under whatever guise is a CURSE and the intention of the those who introduced it is to make us look stupid by believing in fairytale. Even those thieves called daddy G.O, mummy, G.O, Bishop, Pastors, apostles, imams and holders of other stupid titles should be immediately arrested and jailed. They have done enough damage to the mentality of Nigerians..

Religion is a disaster, Islam is a double tragedy . The king of terror

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Bahamas95(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
That mumu Omokri won't say anything now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Expanse2020(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Defend themselves by doing what ?

Fighting back which is even tantamount to fighting the government ? undecided

I know this comment you dropped is part of your Taqiya in islam... ( Pretending to care for them while celebrating their attack inside)

Tell me one good thing that can come out from someone like you that supported a Muslim-Muslim ticket if not lies, deceit and terrorism.. ?
why can't they fight for themselves as long as Muslims in Israel are fighting for themselves and as long as Afghanistan fought and free them from American
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by onuman: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
Nigerians thinking it's happening in distant land Pakistan; never gonna happen here in Nigeria, now or in future. ..
But with the Buharis establishing a possible 24 years Muslim presidency for Nigeria and Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket in 2023, and political/religious leaders of the 12 far north sharia states setting off Nigeria's Constitution to adopt sharia criminal justice system; what has happened in Pakistan is gonna be a child's play compared to what is gonna happen in Nigeria in the near future.

This is like what APC is strategising for in Nigeria. Talibanization of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by 9japride(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
The earlier you guys understand that religion is a form of politics the better you are.
Just imagine if God wss not merciful. Tell me one single man or woman that have not sinned?

2 Likes

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Prevailaz: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lovenorth:

One of them spotted grin
Boko haram,isis,hezbolla,alqaeda. Islam is the only backward,ruthless,terrorist breeding cursed religion.You offer nothing but destruction,sex,raping under age girls.Religion of piss that worships moon and the stone.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Bonapart(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
The evil this religion breathe will baffles the devil

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by bionixs: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

DEAD gOD ! Spot on bro

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Ykc2(m): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
China,Myanmar, Sri Lanka and India this 3 countries got what is called Islam antidote, they dont take any sh****t from Islam, if Hindu mobs catches Muslims slaughtering cows in india those Muslims their names are sorry

9 Likes

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Lovenorth: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
Prevailaz:
Boko haram,isis,hezbolla,alqaeda. Islam is the only backward,ruthless,terrorist breeding cursed religion.You offer nothing but destruction,sex,raping under age girls.Religion of piss that worships moon and the stone.
Another one spotted grin
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by sweetrace(f): 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Abeg shatap with your fake stats...

No mooslim in igboland

You are a rude and ignorant person. There are Muslims in Igbo land. Ned Nwokwo is Delta Igbo, Chibuzor Ude is from Anambra and a Muslim. I am a Christian, and being a Christian is about being informed and not ignorant.
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
You can never hear that christians burn mosque or beat someone to death over a blasphemous comment about Jesus Christ. I have seen and heard Muslims say a lot about Jesus Christ but guys will just laugh and move. This is what they call religion of peace.
Why do Muslims like trouble? Why do they like going extreme? Sometimes I just wonder why most of them behave this way, even some of the educated ones.
Why?
Something needs to be done urgently. Any small thing, attack on Christians. Why?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
sweetrace:

You are a rude and ignorant person. There are Muslims in Igbo land. Ned Nwokwo is Delta Igbo, Chibuzor Ude is from Anambra and a Muslim. I am a Christian, and being a Christian is about being informed and not ignorant.

I repeat dear Christian...we have zero mooslims in igboland.

Rude kwa...?

We only have slaves here...if you are rating them as slaves then good for you

1 Like

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by onlyboyson(m): 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
Muslim and blasphemy
Muslim and fenatics
Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by opeekiti: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
.... Is well there some things better off not saying
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Maga123: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
Religion of peace indeed

2 Likes

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Prevailaz: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lovenorth:

Another one spotted grin
you have nothing to say bro.Islam is deadlier than HIV.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Morbeta11(m): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2023
Saao:
Violence and wild religion

And one idiot Reno called it the most peaceful religion on the planet.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) / Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.