Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,392 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days (43782 Views)

Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) / Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' / 3rd Day Of Riots In Pakistan Over Release Of Christian Charged With Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Mamijoh(f): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
Parachoko:
Let the Christians defend themselves even though they are outnumbered. It's better to fight to death than to let these Cowards and Pigs kill them easily
There's no need for that, since we have a God that fights for us, en will surely fight for himself.
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by iramure(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2023
realmindz:

Religion is a disaster, Islam is a double tragedy . The king of terror
You nail it.
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Horlarwaileh(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
Saao:
Violence and wild religion

thank you
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Babastrong(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=ISLAMBAD post=125286952]This is one of the reasons i am a strong advocate of Nigeria break up...

In my new country there would be no trace of islam... (It might sound harsh, but such measure must be adopted for sanity to return) . So many countries dont tolerate islamic religion no matter how liberal some of them might appear...

You can't be fighting for your god, your god should be the one fighting for you..

We serve a living God, not a dead god that can't fight for himself[and
they
have
burnt
the
house
of
your
living
god.
we
are
waiting
for
him
to
fight
back.]
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by occfx: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
Armaggedon:
India and Pakistan and Bangladesh used to be one under the British rule. Shortly before independence, India was partitioned along religious line into two countries of Hindu India and Muslim Pakistan. The Muslim Pakistan broke into two countries of Pakistan and Bangladesh. Today Balochistan is still fighting to secede from Pakistan while Pakistan itself is in a political and economic crisis. India is stable and progress albeit slowly. Still the only problem India has is the remaining minority Muslims in the country.

Peace, progress and development can never be found where there is Islam. Even Islamic states like Saudi and the UAE are gradually doing away with the Sharia and Islam entirely by relaxing their Islamic laws in favour of more secularism, in order to welcome development.

Muslims can't leave with anybody. They fight with Jews in Israel, fight with Hindu in India, fight with Christians all over the place. They even form sects and fight among each other in Islamic countries. Even as terrorists, they split and fight each other.

There is only one country in the world where Muslims and non Muslims leave in equal or near equal population. That country is Nigeria and it will soon go the way of South Sudan.

The only thing holding Nigeria together is the joint hatred of igbos. Any day igbos stop participating in anything in Nigeria... They will start fighting themselves.

1 Like

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Pwettylinda(f): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
Islam is a religion of Terrorists

Christians should fight back

3 Likes

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by AfonjaConehead: 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Defend themselves by doing what ?

Fighting back which is even tantamount to fighting the government ? undecided

I know this comment you dropped is part of your Taqiya in islam... ( Pretending to care for them while celebrating their attack inside)

Tell me one good thing that can come out from someone like you that supported a Muslim-Muslim ticket if not lies, deceit and terrorism.. ?

Kai!!! My God!!! See finishing!!! grin
See kicking of yansh grin
See how them round up parachoko life come drop am put inside basket o, OJIGBIJIGBIJIGBI!!!!!!!!!!

Oyeofikotun,e wa wo kan,oooo grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
Parachoko:
You're a lowlife, Useless and Fraustrated person 🤡, stop denying that fact.

A well to do person no fit dey behave like you do.

Look at my comment on this thread

Look at Yours

How do your comment correlate with mine or the Topic of this thread?

And you wan dey claim say you be person wey get sense and they do well in Life? grin

Nobody living comfortably will be behaving the way you do online. No well to do person will wanna associate themselves with a nuisance like you. I doubt you can show your family and friends your comment on Nairaland sef.

If you like cut and join to satisfy your slavish fans...iwo lo mo... im not cut in for that crap.. You are an anti igbo loonatic who has been disturbing this space.. You invaded my mention and I won't tolerate it from you or anyone. I have had over a hundred ban...you are just another piece of cake and I would chop ban for you..

Onye ala
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by muykem: 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
Shimran:
Islam this. Islam that. Islam caused this on Earth. Islam is pure evil.

Till date, the west and the haters can't do anything to wipe them out.

That's Western media for you

Islam is the only solution for humanity!
How? Where you have 100% Muslim, fight will still start between Sunni and Shia etc.

4 Likes

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by occfx: 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
hammerT:
ALLAH IS SATAN

ISLAM IS A COUNTERFEIT RELIGION, JUST ANOTHER COUNTERFIET BY SATAN.

SO DONT BE SURPRISE OR SHOCKED.

THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT WILL BEHEAD CHRISTIANS WHEN THE ANTICHRIST ARRIVE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvxkx0BnAA8

They are the anti Christ
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by missionmex(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
thesicilian:
Religion of piss.
Until the Christians start retaliating, or truly learn how to get their God to fight for them, these people will never stop
Same as it happened in kaduna town. Everybody rest small.
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by SeriouslySense(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
God is wonderful, amazing, and has done great things. smiley

HE is doing and will do wonders, thanks be to God. smiley

Mamijoh:
There's no need for that, since we have a God that fights for us, en will surely fight for himself.
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Parachoko: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

If you like cut and join to satisfy your slavish fans...iwo lo mo... im not cut in for that crap.. You are an anti igbo loonatic who has been disturbing this space.. You invaded my mention and I won't tolerate it from you or anyone. I have had over a hundred ban...you are just another piece of cake and I would chop ban for you..

Onye ala
Garbage Post by a slowpoke.

I won't be wasting my Time on a useless thing like you again tonight.
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Brainwashed, fanatical religious IPOB terrorist cannibal.

You are not different from these other fanatical criminals. Go and find someone to kill and eat for dinner.

Trash
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
Parachoko:
Garbage Post by a slowpoke.

I won't be wasting my Time on a useless thing like you again tonight.

Dey play ..you wey dey danfo for traffic..better hold your phone well..Eleribu.. what consign finland and Pakistan
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
Parachoko:
Dumb 🤡

Mugu
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by cococandy(f): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
What a disgrace
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by WesKiz: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Christian are very adamant by always try to challenge Muslim they no Muslim won’t play with their religion their creator and messenger of the creator just like if them they keep mute for awhile they will still try it later it always happen in the north and they will still try it later and someone will still die Muslim will never involve in blasphemy with Christian
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Kai!!! My God!!! See finishing!!! grin
See kicking of yansh grin
See how them round up parachoko life come drop am put inside basket o, OJIGBIJIGBIJIGBI!!!!!!!!!!

Oyeofikotun,e wa wo kan,oooo grin

If you tell him with evidence that his people are hungry....Watch the slave explode with rage and he's in lagos oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by omoluka: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
Horlarwaileh:

Those country that donot tolerate islam please tell me the difference.
They're many like that where xtian community are persecuting and killing muslim bcus of islam and you are here to complain when muslims are doing their own and thank God you have confirm that there's a place where muslim does nt have upper hand. But either you like or not islam shall prevail
Smh
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Mccullum: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
Armaggedon:
India and Pakistan and Bangladesh used to be one under the British rule. Shortly before independence, India was partitioned along religious line into two countries of Hindu India and Muslim Pakistan. The Muslim Pakistan broke into two countries of Pakistan and Bangladesh. Today Balochistan is still fighting to secede from Pakistan while Pakistan itself is in a political and economic crisis. India is stable and progress albeit slowly. Still the only problem India has is the remaining minority Muslims in the country.

Peace, progress and development can never be found where there is Islam. Even Islamic states like Saudi and the UAE are gradually doing away with the Sharia and Islam entirely by relaxing their Islamic laws in favour of more secularism.
Muslims can't leave with anybody. They fight with Jews in Israel, fight with Hindu in India, fight with Christians all over the place. They even form sects and fight among each other in Islamic state. Even as terrorists, they split and fight each other.

There is only one country in the world where Muslims and non Muslims leave in equal or near equal population. That country is Nigeria and it will soon go the way of South Sudan.

See the picture of how you're contradicting yourself, is it only Muslims countries intra fighting issues in this world? Is it only Muslims countries having secession agitations in this world? is it only Muslims countries has issues of negative peace, and challenges on progression and development in this planet?

Your write up laced with hatred and bitterness beclouded you from sighting many Muslims countries that doing fine, such as Qatar, Kuwait, Algeria, Oman, Brunel, Indonesia, Malaysia etc. You chronically mentioned few. Treat the issues on this topic constructively, The India predominated by Hindus has formulated many policies to frustrates Muslims minority, even destruction of many mosques, taming and murdering of many Muslims that won't make me to condemned the whole of Hindus practitioners due to my understanding on individualistic differences, Ghandi was an Hindus, his leadership didn't frustrates Muslim then in Indian but Modi is different case and both were Hindus.

In totality, I dislike what happened in Pakistan, I blamed the government of that country most time something like this happened for the failure on lack of strong deterrent mechanism in place for assailants to face consequences of their barbaric acts.
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by NFBI: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
Religion of piss so tolerant
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Lovenorth: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
Prevailaz:
You have mental problems.I’m a Christian criticizing your terrorist,terrible religion called Islam.
Shut up! They have done the right thing by protecting themselves against Christian terrorists
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by olayinka63: 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2023
ISLAMBAD:
This is one of the reasons i am a strong advocate of Nigeria break up...

In my new country there would be no trace of islam... (It might sound harsh, but such measure must be adopted for sanity to return) . So many countries dont tolerate islamic religion no matter how liberal some of them might appear...

You can't be fighting for your god, your god should be the one fighting for you..

We serve a living God, not a dead god that can't fight for himself
Even yiur master US could not restrain Islamic practise. You think your power and policy alone can stop the religion from growing? China tried yet Muslims keeps increasing among the indeginous Chinese. You better think of alternative for your country before your heart comes out out of hatred.
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Hassanmaye(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
ISLAMBAD:
Under two days, Over 21 Churches have been burnt down in Pakistan by islamic extremists over a blasphemous statement made by a non Christian..

Christians and churches became their target

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1498188540921112/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
This is unacceptable
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Armaggedon: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Mccullum:

See the picture of how you're contradicting yourself, is it only Muslims countries intra fighting issues in this world? Is it only Muslims countries having secession agitations in this world? is it only Muslims countries has issues of negative peace, and challenges on progression and development in this planet?

Your write up laced with hatred and bitterness beclouded you from sighting many Muslims countries that doing fine, such as Qatar, Kuwait, Algeria, Oman, Brunel, Indonesia, Malaysia etc. You chronically mentioned few. Treat the issues on this topic constructively, The India predominated by Hindus has formulated many policies to frustrates Muslims minority, even destruction of many mosques, taming and murdering of many Muslims that won't make me to condemned the whole of Hindus practitioners due to my understanding on individualistic differences, Ghandi was an Hindus, his leadership didn't frustrates Muslim then in Indian but Modi is different case and both were Hindus.

In totality, I dislike what happened in Pakistan, I blamed the government of that country most time something like this happened for the failure on lack of strong deterrent mechanism in place for assailants to face consequences of their barbaric acts.

clown. You are the one contradicting yourself. Singapore seperated from Malaysia, East Timor seperated from Indonesia. Kuwait used to be the most secular and developed country in the middle East until Islamic Iraq invaded it, things are not the same there again. Qatar also is relaxing it's Islamic laws. The three other countries you mentioned have nothing on them.

Btw, I am happy you are able to count Islamic countries stable at the moment. Speaks volumes.

1 Like

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Shimran(m): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
muykem:
How? Where you have 100% Muslim, fight will still start between Sunni and Shia etc.

Yes. I have seen Hitler been the Sunni and 2 millions slaughtered Jews been the shia
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by mamaafrik(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
thesicilian:
Religion of piss.
Until the Christians start retaliating, or truly learn how to get their God to fight for them, these people will never stop

That is the reason why I like the vibe isreal is giving them in the middle East,now compare their developmental rate.

1 Like

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by mamaafrik(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
Codes151:
They are stupid na. Only fools will let someone burn their churches. They should burn all mosques as well
they are outnumbered
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Greenfaces: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
Armaggedon:
afikpo LGA in Enugu there is a lot of Muslims. You don't even know which is which but you "know" there are Muslims. Come and show me the "lots" of Muslims nah.
sit in your fathers house and be eating akpu while telling your self that you and your church members are the only ones in the east. Ode!
Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by Prevailaz: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Lovenorth:

Shut up! They have done the right thing by protecting themselves against Christian terrorists
Yaba left victim Dey here ooo

1 Like

Re: 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days by mamaafrik(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
makjo900:

The news days the blasphemy was made by Christians then why lie? Aren't you a bigot and hater yourself? Does this justify the actions of the Muslims? No but when reporting news especially sensitive news like this, you should be straight? Are you different from the peope you attack?
can aljazeera provide the evidence.
Those are just cooked up lies like the one done in Gombe on Yetunde and the one of Kano in the late 90s.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) / Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.