Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi (32271 Views)

FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan / Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric / God Through President Buhari Will Re-appoint Me - Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by lexy2014: 5:15am On Aug 23, 2023
wowcatty:
If verifiable facts fall and hit you in the face, you still won't recognize it.

is this a verifiable fact? did this hit you in the face? hope you recognise it?

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by lexy2014: 5:16am On Aug 23, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Amen Amen Amen Amen.

God bless Pastor Kumuyi. The only pastor and Man of God I respect.

Kumuyi just passed a message from God to Nigerians.

Indeed God still loves Nigeria and will restore all our lost glories through president Tinubu.

I claim this message by faith.

Amen

I have not sent these prophets, yet they run around claiming to speak for me. I have given them no message, yet they go on prophesying.
Jeremiah 23:21

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Voiceofthestree: 5:18am On Aug 23, 2023
Nah so he start back in the day’s make DEM no watch television say nah sin, members go deh dress like wetin I no know very very backwards man ... How farh now

1 Like

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by lexy2014: 5:19am On Aug 23, 2023
Lincton:
God bless this anoited man of God, may it be unto Nigeria according to your declaration.
God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless Nigeria.
why wasnt unto Nigeria unto Nigeria according to his declaration he made about buhari?

I have not sent these prophets, yet they run around claiming to speak for me. I have given them no message, yet they go on prophesying.

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by lexy2014: 5:24am On Aug 23, 2023
GoodLife4live:
You meant dis man roaming the street of Lagos that tinubu built is a saint ?

May God forgive u for lieing against humanity

when and how did tinubu build lagos?

1 Like

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by lexy2014: 5:25am On Aug 23, 2023
Benwallt:
Pastor wey dey see clearly unlike that bleached, shampooed and jerry coiled fraud that chased his wife away.
indeed, he is seeing clearly just like he did for buhari

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by wowcatty: 5:30am On Aug 23, 2023
So lame!

You still won't recognize facts when they smack you between eyes!

Get the hell off!

lexy2014:

is this a verifiable fact? did this hit you in the face? hope you recognise it?
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by wowcatty: 5:31am On Aug 23, 2023
Not this question again!
Tinubu built Lagos and that has long settled.
lexy2014:

when and how did tinubu build lagos?

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by yemmit90: 5:31am On Aug 23, 2023
lexy2014:

what will effect will his amen have on the prayer?

Good people always pray for the success of their nations, while evil people pray for theirs to fall apart.

What will you gain by wanting him to fail other than bragging right about your candidate that lost the election?. Are you God who sees the future? What made you believe Obi would be any better and do all he said if he get there?

If a man can boldly says on state TV that he will quit politics the day he leave APGA, and still move from the same apga to pdp and now Labour party. Is this the same man you all believes all he has said?

A man who cannot keep his promises or principle should never be trusted or taking serious about his promise. That single act made me not to believe in him ever again. You can search for the video on YouTube and watch yourself. I did not even vote for BAT, neither am I opposing Obi presidency ambition, but let learn to accept reality and move on with our lives.

Try as much as possible to be a Liberal mind, pray for the success of your country irrespective of whoever be on that leadership position.
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by lexy2014: 5:38am On Aug 23, 2023
wowcatty:
Not this question again!
Tinubu built Lagos and that has long settled.

them u should have no problems telling me when and how tinubu built lagos.

over to you

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by wowcatty: 5:38am On Aug 23, 2023
You can reject it if you don't want.

You are born to hate, every breath you take is hatefilled.

What hate cannot do in the lives of people like you does not exist.
successmatters:
Watch what will happen on this W. F. Kumuyi thread grin

Many people who have never gone to church for the first time in their lives will be chanting "Amen man O God" "Thank you pastor"

Many people who spend their whole days bashing Christians and pastors will suddenly agree with this paid propaganda.

Many people who don't believe in God will suddenly tell you that this is a word from God, even when they are atheists.

What tribalism cannot do to the lives of some haters doesn't exist grin

1 Like

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by lexy2014: 5:39am On Aug 23, 2023
yemmit90:

Good people always pray for the success of their nations, while evil people pray for theirs to fall apart.

What will you gain by wanting him to fail other than bragging right about your candidate that lost the election?. Are you God who sees the future? What made you believe Obi would be any better and do all he said if he get there?

If a man can boldly says on state TV that he will quit politics the day he leave APGA, and still move from the same apga to pdp and now Labour party. Is this the same man you all believes all he has said?

A man who cannot keep his promises or principle should never be trusted or taking serious about his promise. That single act made me not to believe in him ever again. You can search for the video on YouTube and watch yourself. I did not even vote for BAT, neither am I opposing Obi presidency ambition, but let learn to accept reality and move on with our lives.

Try as much as possible to be a Liberal mind, pray for the success of your country irrespective of whoever be on that leadership position.

offpoint. you didnt answer my question.

what will effect will his amen have on the prayer?

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by lexy2014: 5:40am On Aug 23, 2023
wowcatty:
So lame!

Get the hell off!

1. is this a verifiable fact?

2. did this hit you in the face?

3. hope you recognise it?

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Essien45: 5:41am On Aug 23, 2023
Wodu89:
When prophets of old anointing make proclamation, God listens. It's what they declare God does !

There is nothing like old anointing. Anointing is anointing through the ages. Secondly, God confirms His will not what any prophet proclaims or declare.
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by BluntCrazeMan: 5:43am On Aug 23, 2023
fuckJones:
he speaks what he hear from God.
remember tinubu didn't call him daddy before he make the statement
He spoke same thing about Buhari in 2015 and 2019.

So??
What exactly did he hear from God.?
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by 9gerian: 5:44am On Aug 23, 2023
Are you not aware of the attempt to restructure the country even if gradual? And do you see any sign of any Islamization agenda (even if some people in a certain region may want it). Did PMB not insist on installing Shariah in Nigeria in a 2001 publication? Did he eventually achieve it after emerging president? Nigeria is one of the most religiously diverse nations on earth, and except genocide of unprecedented proportions is unleashed, those with religious agenda labor and waste valuable but in vain. However, presidential candidates continue to say and do things to form alliances and win elections (even Obi with his religious war call remember).

Now tell us what you would like Pastor Kumuyi to say or pray with his congregation at this time of global and local economic hardships. Also tell us why other regions diluted their votes while only the southeast voted along tribal lines. And please don’t reference Obasanjo because he was clearly not the Yoruba choice during the 1999 election. It is a political fact that Igbos have always been anti-Yoruba since 1959 elections. Research it.

It is okay if most Igbo people’s choice is to support their own as most discerning minds have come to realize but quit gaslighting others for having a contrary view or countering and balancing your tribal onslaughts with the hope that they would keep quiet. As you may have noticed that time has since passed especially with the barrage of attacks on Yorubas who dared to have a contrary opinion to the Igbo agenda. Is Atiku not fighting his political battle smartly without bringing tribe into the matter? Or doesn’t Atiku have his own people supporting him? Why are his people not gaslighting and insulting and denigrating everyone that says anything positive about Tinubu’s government? Or you think Atiku is foolish by avoiding making the whole issue tribal like igbos are doing with Obi?

Yorubas have come to the conclusion that even though Adekunle Fajuyi (a Yoruba) died trying to protect General Aguiyi Ironsi (an Igbo) but it has never mattered to igbos.

Recently, a lot of Yorubas voted for Obi (as they did Atiku) but it still isn’t enough to most igbos who find it convenient labeling Yorubas as bigots. This is from the same mostly Igbo people that stated that they would prefer a Fulani president to succeed Buhari if they can’t get it. Interestingly, the North has steered clear of such an approach.

Elections have come and gone. If Obi has issues with the election results, let him pursue it against Tinubu and recover the mandate as Atiku is doing, if truly it was stolen. Stop making it a mainly Igbo issue, only to turn around and attack Yorubas as being tribalist anytime some of them say things that happen to favor their own.

Finally leave Pastor Kumuyi to pray and encourage his congregation as he deems fit. All peoples cannot all have the same approach or views on the same topic. That is why we are humans with God-given IQs to see things from different perspectives and varying degrees.

Shalom.

Ykc2:
but your supporting BAT is because his your tribe's person ,didn't bat say he will continue where buhari stopped?to you agbadorians buhari is the best president in history of nigeria ,,if a Christian pastor tells you that God say to him a Muslim president will rebuilt nigeria while Muslim don't even want to set their eyes on any Christian president like they conspired against Jonathan will you believe the pastor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Essien45: 5:46am On Aug 23, 2023
Almost the same thing he said about Buhari. This pastors can pray for people as leaders but don't make emphatic statements like this.
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Kaysalas(m): 5:48am On Aug 23, 2023
successmatters:
Watch what will happen on this W. F. Kumuyi thread grin

Many people who have never gone to church for the first time in their lives will be chanting "Amen man O God" "Thank you pastor"

Many people who spend their whole days bashing Christians and pastors will suddenly agree with this paid propaganda.

Many people who don't believe in God will suddenly tell you that this is a word from God, even when they are atheists.

What tribalism cannot do to the lives of some haters doesn't exist grin

MTNnews:
Can you compare that to how you igbos supported Mnesome Ejikeme a daredevil criminals that exposed the bigotry of your entire myopic deluded tribe.

Loud it dear, don't mind the ignorant dingbat forming fake seer wink
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by wowcatty: 5:48am On Aug 23, 2023
The kind of spirit you people are possessed with is satan on steroids.

I haven't been to church in years but I know that this pastor is entitled to his opinion when he's wrong or right.

What is it that that makes you think you are in control of what people say or agree with?
Voiceofthestree:
Nah so he start back in the day’s make DEM no watch television say nah sin, members go deh dress like wetin I no know very very backwards man ... How farh now
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Image123(m): 5:51am On Aug 23, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
He spoke same thing about Buhari in 2015 and 2019.

So??
What exactly did he hear from God.?

That's consistency. You'll hardly hear him say negative things about rulers, even from military days. If your candidate was there, he'd say the same thing. Pastor Kumuyi follows the Bible like Mathematics. He'd never instigate people against government be you pharaoh, Nebuchadnezzar or Caesar. On the other hand, he'll not normally encourage you to join politics and he'd preach his message of holiness to you. The beautiful thing is that God continues to honour his life and ministry.

1 Like

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by wowcatty: 5:52am On Aug 23, 2023
So lame!

Get the hell off!
lexy2014:

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Image123(m): 5:55am On Aug 23, 2023
Essien45:
Almost the same thing he said about Buhari. This pastors can pray for people as leaders but don't make emphatic statements like this.

Probably because he knows that there's power in the tongue. If Joshua and Caleb are saying the good, and others keep murmuring and complaining, the murmuring and complaining brings problem to the majority. You never see any new testament believer in the Bible say things against government and their government was even more wicked and brutal.

1 Like

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by wowcatty: 5:56am On Aug 23, 2023
I'm not going to find anything for you.

Put your hands to a good use and search all over nairaland and you will find any topic that has been flogged to death such as Tinubu and Lagos.

lexy2014:

them u should have no problems telling me when and how tinubu built lagos.

over to you
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by lexy2014: 5:56am On Aug 23, 2023
wowcatty:
So lame!

Get the hell off!

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by lexy2014: 5:57am On Aug 23, 2023
wowcatty:

Put your hands to a good use and search all over nairaland and you will find any topic that has been flogged to death such as Tinubu and Lagos.

do what u said above and use to answer the simple question...

when and how did Tinubu build Lagos?
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by wowcatty: 6:01am On Aug 23, 2023

So lame!

Get the hell of

lexy2014:

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by wowcatty: 6:01am On Aug 23, 2023

lexy2014:

do what u said above and use to answer the simple question...

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by lexy2014: 6:02am On Aug 23, 2023
wowcatty:

So lame!

Get the hell of

3. do you recognise it?

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by wowcatty: 6:04am On Aug 23, 2023
Amen to God building Nigeria through president Tinubu, that includes helping nations in Nigeria to start looking inward to stand alone.
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by 2badForReal: 6:04am On Aug 23, 2023
As usual
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:04am On Aug 23, 2023
Yoruba pastors are just scammers from Top to Bottom
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by lexy2014: 6:05am On Aug 23, 2023
wowcatty:

I didnt ask you to find anything. I only asked...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination / Tribunal: Wada May Return As Kogi Governor / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Heavy Security In Court, Journalists, Others Denied Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.