Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi (32279 Views)

FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan / Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric / God Through President Buhari Will Re-appoint Me - Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2023
Children of perdition and hatred have taken over.😂😂😂
They are still in pains. May God comfort you all.🙏

2 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Poll23: 8:16am On Aug 23, 2023
SageWithSarcasm:

Here is a trick......People die prophesy or not and PO WON the hearts of people. Its not entirely false grin grin

Lets just screenshot and wait till another president comes and he comes up with something else too

Heart of which people ? pls be specific cos we know categories of heart of those he won
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by mechanics(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2023
Amen Pastor.

1 Like

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by BluntCrazeMan: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2023
Image123:

That's consistency. You'll hardly hear him say negative things about rulers, even from military days. If your candidate was there, he'd say the same thing. Pastor Kumuyi follows the Bible like Mathematics. He'd never instigate people against government be you pharaoh, Nebuchadnezzar or Caesar. On the other hand, he'll not normally encourage you to join politics and he'd preach his message of holiness to you. The beautiful thing is that God continues to honour his life and ministry.

So,, you're saying that God lied about Buhari?

Or you mean that God really made Nigeria better through Buhari.??

Which one?

(Moses in the Bible told Pharaoh to let God’s people Go ----
Elijah himself came against king Ahab...

So,, which Bible did you say you and Kumuyi had been reading.??)
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by deeva2: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2023
Bluntguy:
All these reggae pastors.

because he is not brainwashed by your Naanu..

Just dey play..

1 Like

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Treadway: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2023
You arrogate so much authority to yourselves but can't seem to get just one prediction right. Well Buhari didn't get any solutions, so either your prayers had no fire, or Buhari didn't have faith or both. Smh

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Ahigbo1: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2023
Wodu89:
When prophets of old anointing make proclamation, God listens. It's what they declare God does !

grin oga, you've turned the Bible upsidedown grin
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by lomprico(m): 8:43am On Aug 23, 2023
Demented fool!
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by DimIsaac10(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2023
We deceive ourselves alot in Africa.
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by yemmit90: 8:49am On Aug 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Once again, offpoint. Your first sentence didn't answer me. Pls try again....

what will effect will his amen have on the prayer?

I have not sent these prophets, yet they run around claiming to speak for me. I have given them no message, yet they go on prophesying.
Jeremiah 23:21

Ok
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Image123(m): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

So,, you're saying that God lied about Buhari?

Or you mean that God really made Nigeria better through Buhari.??

Which one?

(Moses in the Bible told Pharaoh to let God’s people Go ----
Elijah himself came against king Ahab...

So,, which Bible did you say you and Kumuyi had been reading.??)

Bring up the video of what he(not God) said about Buhari, let me know the context. Newspaper headlines can be misleading. The newspapers obviously say a lot of things about the government that you and i do not agree with.

For instance, look at the headline and read the report. There's nowhere in the report where he mentions Buhari or something, but you're free to convince otherwise or believe what suits you.
https://dailypost.ng/2016/12/26/god-will-give-buhari-solution-nigerias-problem-2017-kumuyi-prophesies/

Like i said, he(Kumuyi)'d never instigate people against government. Moses never instigated the Israelites against Egypt or Pharaoh. The Israelites were slaves and continued their jobs with even more rigour until the last day/pass over day. They never cursed pharaoh, or took him to court or protested. Moses and Aaron went personally with God's direct message to Pharoah after over 430 years. Nobody took anything personal, no senator or minister of Egypt was dragged, disregarded or disrespected.
Same goes for Ahab, it was all personal. Elijah never led any sect or instigated the people against the king or the government. As fiery as Elijah was, he never told anyone to disregard the king. He of course gave God's message to the king as at when due and sent. Arise, go down to meet Ahab king of Israel. Simples. He did not gather a congregation to insult Ahab before them.
You can help look up new testament examples also in your quest to be biblical.
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by maestroferddi: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2023
Propaganda...

The Kumuyi that I know will not be so reckless to make such a remark...

I am sure he was quoted out of context...

There will be no surprises if there a rebuttal in the coming days...
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by emanobis(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2023
Wodu89:
When prophets of old anointing make proclamation, God listens. It's what they declare God does !

Seems you just came into this country this year.
You weren't in this country when the same man made the same pronouncements during Buhari's administration and I believe you weren't also in this country to witness how God honoured that and the country was made better.

Oga, the day our leaders will solve half of the problems of this country, all these Pastors will lose more than half of their followers
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by begge: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2023
Same thing he also said during bubu regime. All dis heavy omila pastor self.
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Unie30: 9:16am On Aug 23, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
but the scammers who fooled your pandora thief are angels abi like the mugun below
The saint you voted for is being dragged both locally and internationally for forgery and drugs while the pandora thief is going about freely. I mean it when I say some Nigerians are senseless.
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by RexTramadol1: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2023
Morbeta11:
I thought they all said same during Buhari's first term.... grin this gods of African clergymen sef. Let me reluctantly say......
amen
before them tag me..OBOTE MAN.

If not for folly, it is easy to know that God has original plans for everyone, once you move against God’s plan, you get a different result.

God’s plan for you personally could have been you making great exploits and being known all over the world by now but your kind of lifestyle might have disrupted such plans and you may spend the rest of your life living the way you are now. Nothing affects God in all these outcomes.

That said, God might have had plans for Buhari and Buhari might have used his actions to disrupt the plan.
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by BluntCrazeMan: 9:33am On Aug 23, 2023
Image123:

Bring up the video of what he(not God) said about Buhari, let me know the context. Newspaper headlines can be misleading. The newspapers obviously say a lot of things about the government that you and i do not agree with.

For instance, look at the headline and read the report. There's nowhere in the report where he mentions Buhari or something, but you're free to convince otherwise or believe what suits you.
https://dailypost.ng/2016/12/26/god-will-give-buhari-solution-nigerias-problem-2017-kumuyi-prophesies/

Like i said, he(Kumuyi)'d never instigate people against government. Moses never instigated the Israelites against Egypt or Pharaoh. The Israelites were slaves and continued their jobs with even more rigour until the last day/pass over day. They never cursed pharaoh, or took him to court or protested. Moses and Aaron went personally with God's direct message to Pharoah after over 430 years. Nobody took anything personal, no senator or minister of Egypt was dragged, disregarded or disrespected.
Same goes for Ahab, it was all personal. Elijah never led any sect or instigated the people against the king or the government. As fiery as Elijah was, he never told anyone to disregard the king. He of course gave God's message to the king as at when due and sent. Arise, go down to meet Ahab king of Israel. Simples. He did not gather a congregation to insult Ahab before them.
You can help look up new testament examples also in your quest to be biblical.

I have long stopped trying to discuss with people who drag themselves in circles.

I asked two simple questions.
And you're dropping epistles.
And talking about the slavery in Egypt....

Are Nigerians not suffering from slavery at the moment?
Both mental and financial slavery?

About God's chosen people who formed a sect (even trained soldiers for themselves) against the established leaders,, then tell me something about the young combatant David.

And then, you rotated to New Testament??
It seems you do not know Jesus’s true offence?
He was against the bad systems that were put in place by the so-called religious elders and leaders, and the elders and leaders after seeing that he wants to make them irrelevant and open the eyes of the people,, they came against him.

Who will open the eyes of Nigerians.??

And I ask you again....
Are we really doing good in Nigeria??
Is Tinubu really the prophesied saviour of Nigeria?
Is he going to open the eyes of Nigerians, and lead us all (individually but collectively) to financial freedom.??

Or are you going to come back in the Future to quote this news-article and say that Kumuyi didn't mention Tinubu in his statement.??
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Ykc2(m): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2023
9gerian:
Are you not aware of the attempt to restructure the country even if gradual? And do you see any sign of any Islamization agenda (even if some people in a certain region may want it). Did PMB not insist on installing Shariah in Nigeria in a 2001 publication? Did he eventually achieve it after emerging president? Nigeria is one of the most religiously diverse nations on earth, and except genocide of unprecedented proportions is unleashed, those with religious agenda labor and waste valuable but in vain. However, presidential candidates continue to say and do things to form alliances and win elections (even Obi with his religious war call remember).

Now tell us what you would like Pastor Kumuyi to say or pray with his congregation at this time of global and local economic hardships. Also tell us why other regions diluted their votes while only the southeast voted along tribal lines. And please don’t reference Obasanjo because he was clearly not the Yoruba choice during the 1999 election. It is a political fact that Igbos have always been anti-Yoruba since 1959 elections. Research it.

It is okay if most Igbo people’s choice is to support their own as most discerning minds have come to realize but quit gaslighting others for having a contrary view or countering and balancing your tribal onslaughts with the hope that they would keep quiet. As you may have noticed that time has since passed especially with the barrage of attacks on Yorubas who dared to have a contrary opinion to the Igbo agenda. Is Atiku not fighting his political battle smartly without bringing tribe into the matter? Or doesn’t Atiku have his own people supporting him? Why are his people not gaslighting and insulting and denigrating everyone that says anything positive about Tinubu’s government? Or you think Atiku is foolish by avoiding making the whole issue tribal like igbos are doing with Obi?

Yorubas have come to the conclusion that even though Adekunle Fajuyi (a Yoruba) died trying to protect General Aguiyi Ironsi (an Igbo) but it has never mattered to igbos.

Recently, a lot of Yorubas voted for Obi (as they did Atiku) but it still isn’t enough to most igbos who find it convenient labeling Yorubas as bigots. This is from the same mostly Igbo people that stated that they would prefer a Fulani president to succeed Buhari if they can’t get it. Interestingly, the North has steered clear of such an approach.

Elections have come and gone. If Obi has issues with the election results, let him pursue it against Tinubu and recover the mandate as Atiku is doing, if truly it was stolen. Stop making it a mainly Igbo issue, only to turn around and attack Yorubas as being tribalist anytime some of them say things that happen to favor their own.

Finally leave Pastor Kumuyi to pray and encourage his congregation as he deems fit. All peoples cannot all have the same approach or views on the same topic. That is why we are humans with God-given IQs to see things from different perspectives and varying degrees.

Shalom.

I will say it again the most stupids Christians in nigeria are igbo people ,a yoruba christian will vote for an ogboni member so long his a yoruba person,,pastors should stop telling us that God told them this or that ,God can't ask a fraudulent person to lead a country ,God won't allow boko haram sponsorer who sacrificed 380 school girls just to black mail Jonathan's government, a pastor can support his tribe's person during election but they should refrain from telling us that God told them ,the same thing Adebayo said about buhari during his first term when buhari started implementation of fulani agenda Adebayo was no where to found even with all fulani killings in Buhari's 8 year he was mute ,then come the drug addict suddenly God is telling them a fraudster who forfeited 460,000 dollars is our messiah, I laugh in Cambodia hak hak, when abiola who yorubas wanted contested did he not win anambra state against tofa who his vice is vice igbo man from abia state?you listen to dele alake ,bayo ononuga and mc oluomo and heard what they are telling their people about igbos ? Bayo onunuga and dele alake basically called for genocide against igbo people in lagos ,in your mind yorubas showed igbo people love and igbo people are showing them hatred I thiink?
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by silaswills01(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2023
I reserve my comment
May God give us wisdom
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Geminiivory: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2023
fuckJones:
real men of God are talking now

What about the ones he said during Buhari era? Nonsense talk
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by GoodLife4live: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2023
lexy2014:

when and how did tinubu build lagos?

that question should be directed to nnamdi azikwe.. not me...
Our city belong to us and our leader are sole responsibility of the Developments...

Dis is what we just built through collaboration with in investors
LEKKI seaport... southwest Yoruba land

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by 8stargeneral: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2023
Another one grin
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Tonyblessed(m): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2023
when a respected man of God says something like this and is clear to all that it s wrong. Is better dispute and to correct and according to God's word.

How can these so called criminals as ministers be good for Nigerians. Many of the so called ministers have questionable crooked characters and in God's kingdom, character is one important side to apart from salvation which is the most important.
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by GoodLife4live: 10:43am On Aug 23, 2023
successmatters:
[right][/right]

I am drinking beer, you are showing me pictures of poisoned liquid. Shove those pictures into the dustbin, nobody drinks trophy or dustbinberg grin
painment of the highest order

1 Like

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by FRANCISTOWN: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2023
plaindealer:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/godll-build-nigeria-through-president-tinubu-kumuyi/

Confusions in the body of Christ. I thought Rev. Chris and several other pastors said the holy spirit told them that Tinubu is a "Jackal", someone with an evil spirit.

Now Past. Kumuyi said entirely otherwise.🤣🤣🤣.

Does their God enjoy confusing them or they are not hearing from any God at all?🤣🤣🤣

Christianity and foolishness,5&6
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Mikshomex(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2023
I personal say amen and amen
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by updatechange(m): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2023
successmatters:
Watch what will happen on this W. F. Kumuyi thread grin

Many people who have never gone to church for the first time in their lives will be chanting "Amen man O God" "Thank you pastor"

Many people who spend their whole days bashing Christians and pastors will suddenly agree with this paid propaganda.

Many people who don't believe in God will suddenly tell you that this is a word from God, even when they are atheists.

What tribalism cannot do to the lives of some haters doesn't exist grin

Ndi Igbo always playing the spoiler game (if I can’t have it, let it burn mentality) FYI that’s his wish and prayer for our dear nation. The man of God has done nothing wrong and your assertion of tribalism is null and void as he said the same during Buhari and GEJ

1 Like

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Image123(m): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

I have long stopped trying to discuss with people who drag themselves in circles.

I asked two simple questions.
And you're dropping epistles.

Your 2 questions were irrelevant and diversionary, because i was talking about Kumuyi while you were asking about God. Kumuyi is not God. BTW, your epistle is longer than mine. i guess you prefer one line answers or being ignored instead, i also have the skillset if you ask.

And talking about the slavery in Egypt....

Are Nigerians not suffering from slavery at the moment?
Both mental and financial slavery?

If you are in slavery, i am not. i am not forced to work for the government and i barely know anyone who is. i can get my passport and lawfully travel to anywhere in the world with a valid visa. Perhaps, you need a dictionary for the right word. You mentioned Moses, that's why i mentioned the Israelites that Moses delivered who were in Egyptian slavery/bondage.

About God's chosen people who formed a sect (even trained soldiers for themselves) against the established leaders,, then tell me something about the young combatant David.

You need to be high on some banned substance to say that David formed a sect against Saul. Read your Bible.

And then, you rotated to New Testament??
It seems you do not know Jesus’s true offence?
He was against the bad systems that were put in place by the so-called religious elders and leaders, and the elders and leaders after seeing that he wants to make them irrelevant and open the eyes of the people,, they came against him.

i live in the New Testament era, i don't have to rotate there. Jesus NEVER instigated anyone against the political class, Herod or Caesar, stay on track. Tinubu, Buhari, Obi, GEJ and co are not religious leaders.

Who will open the eyes of Nigerians.??

And I ask you again....
Are we really doing good in Nigeria??
Is Tinubu really the prophesied saviour of Nigeria?
Is he going to open the eyes of Nigerians, and lead us all (individually but collectively) to financial freedom.??

Or are you going to come back in the Future to quote this news-article and say that Kumuyi didn't mention Tinubu in his statement.??
[/quote]

If you are blind, see a doctor(optician) or God. Stop asking me diversionary questions on what we've not discusssed or i did not comment on.
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by BluntCrazeMan: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2023
Image123:

Your 2 questions were irrelevant and diversionary, because i was talking about Kumuyi while you were asking about God. Kumuyi is not God. BTW, your epistle is longer than mine. i guess you prefer one line answers or being ignored instead, i also have the skillset if you ask.

If you are in slavery, i am not. i am not forced to work for the government and i barely know anyone who is. i can get my passport and lawfully travel to anywhere in the world with a valid visa. Perhaps, you need a dictionary for the right word. You mentioned Moses, that's why i mentioned the Israelites that Moses delivered who were in Egyptian slavery/bondage.

You need to be high on some banned substance to say that David formed a sect against Saul. Read your Bible.

i live in the New Testament era, i don't have to rotate there. Jesus NEVER instigated anyone against the political class, Herod or Caesar, stay on track. Tinubu, Buhari, Obi, GEJ and co are not religious leaders.

If you are blind, see a doctor(optician) or God. Stop asking me diversionary questions on what we've not discusssed or i did not comment on.

Dey your dey oga.
You're dragging in circles.
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by KingMiles007: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2023
Pastor Kumuyi Reveals What God Will Use Tinubu To Do For Nigeria Despite Excruciating Hardship

Pastor Williams Kumuyi, the General Overseer of Deeper Life Church, has assured Nigerians that they can have confidence in the fact that God will use President Bola Tinubu as the instrument to restore and rebuild Nigeria.

In a conversation with reporters, before the Church's monthly Global Crusade set to take place in Osogbo on Thursday, Pastor Kumuyi expressed that God has not abandoned the nation. He emphasized that Nigerians are on the verge of observing a transformed nation under the leadership of the President.

He noted that the President's recently formed cabinet was meticulously selected and composed of individuals with established track records. He urged Nigerians to collaborate with the new administration, as God's influence will operate through them to drive the country's progress.

See what he said about Tinubu here 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Sharpsharp00123: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2023
Unie30:
The saint you voted for is being dragged both locally and internationally for forgery and drugs while the pandora thief is going about freely. I mean it when I say some Nigerians are senseless.
igbos are d only ones creating that illusional madness on their head n they are laughed at both home n abroad

U can see as Reno Omokri dey use u mop floor, the same obi that was detained at hearthrow airport n dare not step his feet outside Nigeria now

U igbos can keep creating delusion on your head

Your eye go clear later like buhari was cloned n other madness u are known for
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by fabolouz1(m): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2023
I believe him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bobrisky: A Shameless, Disorderly And Idle Institution - Odinkalu Replies EFCC / Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Care About Your Noise, Murmurings And Curses / Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.