Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi (32269 Views)

FG To Provide Solar Subsidy In Nigeria Through $750 Million World Bank Loan / Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric / God Through President Buhari Will Re-appoint Me - Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by goodnessme1(f): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
fuckJones:
he speaks what he hear from God.
remember tinubu didn't call him daddy before he make the statement
So why can't you hear from God too

3 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Wodu89: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
goodnessme1:
They command God? grin grin

No. God doesn't let their word fall to the ground

3 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Okoroawusa: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Gods of Men ..
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Minime10(f): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
Which God
Are you saying, God now loves cheating & falsehood

4 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by 9gerian: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
True Men of God are known to give people hope using the word of God to encourage them. People like Pastor Kumuyi are actually apolitical, and therefore hardly speak except there is some clear conviction about the direction of the country.

The fact that he has chosen to speak is perhaps because he has such a conviction that something is in the offing in spite of the current economic turbulence. His opinion- that he is entitled to without fear or favor.

However, it appears that some people prefer that Nigeria rather burns than for any other president to turn things around if not their favorite. In fact some of our brothers, mostly from the southeast, declared very early before the election season that they would prefer another Fulani to rule Nigeria than for a Yoruba (southerner) to be president. This was their way of persuading the Yoruba block to support them or risk another Fulani president. Are you one of such people? And is it your interest to see the nation doomed and miserable so that you can gloat and score some cheap political points about why your candidate is the best and most capable even if available data doesn’t support such an assertion?

PS
This is not in anyway saying that the current government is getting everything right, but it is important to put things in proper perspective for some of the bold/necessary moves being undertaken and how.

successmatters:
Watch what will happen on this W. F. Kumuyi thread grin

Many people who have never gone to church for the first time in their lives will be chanting "Amen man O God" "Thank you pastor"

Many people who spend their whole days bashing Christians and pastors will suddenly agree with this paid propaganda.

Many people who don't believe in God will suddenly tell you that this is a word from God, even when they are atheists.

What tribalism cannot do to the lives of some haters doesn't exist grin

7 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by MTNnews: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2023
Can you compare that to how you igbos supported Mnesome Ejikeme a daredevil criminals that exposed the bigotry of your entire myopic deluded tribe.

successmatters:

Many people who have never gone to church for the first time in their lives will be chanting "Amen man O God" "Thank you pastor"

Many people who spend their whole days bashing Christians and pastors will suddenly agree with this paid propaganda.

Many people who don't believe in God will suddenly tell you that this is a word from God, even when they are atheists.

10 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by successmatters(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
MTNnews:
Can you compare that to how you igbos supported Mnesome Ejikeme a daredevil criminals that exposed the bigotry of your entire myopic deluded tribe.

We were right, our other sister still ended up on top of the whole exams. That's what we were arguing then. That we are a blessed people.

Do you have problems with that? grin

7 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by MTNnews: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
You will rather we believe the clown you worship in Ipobland with all their fake prophecies fooling foolish Obidaftis like you ? The clowns below

successmatters:

Ehem ! grin

They are arriving.

3 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by GoodLife4live: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

one of the children of hate and pedittion had spoken

10 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by successmatters(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
GoodLife4live:
one of the children of hate and pedittion had spoken

Hahahahahahah, are you afraid of backing Kumuyi because I predicted it, oya, go on and praise the man, I won't get annoyed, I won't beat you grin

8 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by MTNnews: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
It is God almighty that will punish your entire household for the audacity to display bigotry so shamelessly yet think you have the moral right to call others out for the same. May it never be well with you in this life n the next.

successmatters:

We were right, our other sister still ended up on top of the whole exams. That's what we were arguing then. That we are a blessed people.

Do you have problems with that? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by GoodLife4live: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I have immense respect for Williams Folorunsho Kumuyi, David Oyedepo and Enoch Adeboye. Very reason I'll reserve comments on the content of this thread.

son of a devil had spoken..

Fake Christian
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by stevnwigw1: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
I know they will use your a pastors

1 Like

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by adekolaelect(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

grin grin grin

My people, you see them? grin
why are you giving yourself headache over another man's opinion? If you continue like this you won't get rest of mind.

4 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by BoldBrainz(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
GoodLife4live:
son of a devil had spoken..

Fake Christian

I'm not even a Christian, my brother. Doesn't mean I shouldn't accord respect to certain men of the pulpit.

2 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by successmatters(m): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
MTNnews:
It is God almighty that will punish your entire household for the audacity to display bigotry so shamelessly yet think you have the moral right to call others out for the same. May it never be well with you in this life n the next.

Hahahahahahah, if you die of HBP caused by bigotry, I will be drinking beer on your funeral.

Abakaliki City is superb at night. If you dey Presco area, give me a shout.

10 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
AMEN,AND ALL THOSE THOSE SABOTOUERS OF NIGERIA GROWTH FLEE NIGERIA TOTHE WILDERNESS AMEN sad
Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by GoodLife4live: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

Hahahahahahah, are you afraid of backing Kumuyi because I predicted it, oya, go on and praise the man, I won't get annoyed, I won't beat you grin
Your pain is REAL....

Thank God the man of God is not talking about your POLITICAL scammer parading him self as a saint....

2 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by successmatters(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
GoodLife4live:
Your pain is REAL....

Thank God the man of God is not talking about your POLITICAL scammer parading him self as a saint....

Weak, very lame, almost impotent. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by GoodLife4live: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

Hahahahahahah, if you die of HBP caused by bigotry, I will be drinking beer on your funeral
Go and relax your guilible self and stop behaving like a nuisance on Nairaland forum...

PETER OBI madman is here to advise you on how to live your life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by successmatters(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
GoodLife4live:
Go and relax your guilible self and stop behaving like a nuisance on Nairaland forum...

PETER OBI madman is here to advise you on how to live your life

Just chill, enjoy Hero beer.

3 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by GoodLife4live: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

Weak, very lame, almost impotent. grin
I thought u are good at trolling ?

Oh .. u want kumuyi to talk about dis political scammer ?

Even in heaven dey don't recognize him... Only the children of hate and pedittion does...

That akpu agulu man really scam your lineage at home...

We geniue nigerians rejected him at the poll...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by nnamdi640: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
must u igbos wail?

Or u want to say u ain’t Igbo?

Are u born to wail?
May Og*n str*ke you there. Must you call Igbo everytime, Olorib*r*ko! Omo*le!! Unfortun*te set of people that can't do without dragging Igbo to every matter. Miser*ble animal!!! Who cares about what your tribalistic pastor is saying.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by 00FFT00(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Prophesy for sale. Nigeria pastor's specialty.

2 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by GoodLife4live: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
successmatters:

Just chill, enjoy Hero beer.
We go for the best.... OMOLUABI DONT HYPE NONSENSE....

Your hero bear no be drink...

It is as wacked as your padorama Thief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Free2Fly: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=plaindealer post=125289513][/quote]

Useless fat fake fool

He said the same nonsense about Buhari

How did it finally end?

Which God is he talking about that will develop Nigeria through an unrepentant sinner and criminal?
Doesn't God say the prayers of a sinner are abominations onto him?
He doesn't even understand the religion he's preaching about and the bible he reads.

These guys are all useless con men.

1 Like

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by GoodLife4live: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Free2Fly:

Useless fat fake fool

He said the same nonsense about Buhari

How did it finally end?

Which God is he talking about that will develop Nigeria through an unrepentant sinner and criminal?
Doesn't God say the prayers of a sinner are abominations onto him?
He doesn't even understand the religion he's preaching about and the bible he reads.

These guys are all useless con men.
You meant dis man roaming the street of Lagos that tinubu built is a saint ?

May God forgive u for lieing against humanity

1 Like

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by dragunov: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
seunmsg:

Believe whatever makes you happy.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!😝😝😝😝😝 You're consuming Kumuyi's comments hook, line and sinker. When did Kumuyi become a prophet? They have been prophesying, soothsaying, for various presidents but things are getting worse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Procashtips(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
The same God that couldn't build Nigeria through all previous leaders shey?

It's now a druggie he wants to use to build the country?

3 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Free2Fly: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
GoodLife4live:
You meant dis man roaming the street of Lagos that tinubu built is a saint ?

May God forgive u for lieing against humanity

Can your criminal druglord work freely on any Nigerian street??

If the criminal tries it, the 133million hands of poor Nigerians he has stolen their future will be pressing his neck at the same time

4 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by dragunov: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
seunmsg:
Amen. Thank you Pastor Kumuyi.

Cele ntan e, ohun tan candle! Kadoso Mutairu aka SeunMuhammaduShettimaGumi!🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

2 Likes

Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by Benwallt(m): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
Pastor wey dey see clearly unlike that bleached, shampooed and jerry coiled fraud that chased his wife away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Xenophobia: What AU Should Do To South Africa – Atiku Abubakar / Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.