Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,938 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies (23729 Views)

Is It Right For A Company To Seize The Tips Given To Workers By Customers? / Planned Massive Compulsory Retrenchment Of Workers By Intels Nigeria Limited / Current Graduate Vacancies In Top Nigeria Companies - Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Rich4god(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Streetdoctor: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
Angelfrost:
With where the Naira is headed, along with flying fuel price, there will be more layoffs before the year ends...!
When I knew that 5inubu has no business sense was after his speech, he didn't mention opening d border. I knew d whole thing is finished.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Nice2023(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

How many people are earning enough to save sir

My brother,let us starve today and make tomorrow a better day.

These Intel guys are being paid in dollars and I expect them to have invested such money where their mouth is.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by SalamRushdie: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Many are frustrated out their. Just go to any pharmacy or chemist store and see how Youngs guys are having very HBP. Sleeping pills is now d order of d day.
See how young guys are consuming sleeping pills all bcs of d harsh economy we found ourselves.

It's really tough now , I feel so much pity for people, many children will be out of school before this year ends because of thoughtless govt

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Chetas81(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
colossus91:
It's well
inside well

1 Like

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Gopitoto: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nannyservices:
Betta Edu is coming to lift 133million Nigerians out of poverty using GPS.
Please let's keep standing on Tinubu's manhood sorry mandate... Insha Allah
hahahaha next time them go still no get sense....una go feel it

1 Like

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Angelfrost(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

When I knew that 5inubu has no business sense was after his speech, he didn't mention opening d border. I knew d whole thing is finished.

Sigh... Nigeria suppose don big pass such nonsense leadership na!

This is a big shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Nice2023(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Investment like what ? What have U invested in ?

I can't tell u what I do.

But I have done well for myself I am very proud of myself any day,anytime.

Just like I said earlier,people should learn to live far below their means and invest for tomorrow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
Abeg, I dey look for work o.
If you fit help me, I go dey happy well well. My former HOD for University go write reference for me
The Name of my HOD for University na Professor Unago C. Shege!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Angelfrost(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nice2023:

This Intel guys are being paid in dollars and I expect them to have invested such money where their mouth is.

Let us?!! Please, who are the us?!!

Do you know how many were already starving before Buhari handed over?!!

Nigeria was already the Poverty Capital of the universe before Tinubu took things up to the next level.

Have you ever encountered people ready to kill and steal just for a meal?!! Have you?!

Well, Adamawa was just a dress rehearsal.

Nigerian Police better wake up and get ready for what is coming.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by SalamRushdie: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nice2023:

I can't tell u what I do.

But I have done well for myself I am very proud of myself any day,anytime.

Just like I said earlier,people should learn to live far below their means and invest for tomorrow.

Do you make upto 50m a year from your investment? Sorry I am asking too much questions

1 Like

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Nice2023(m): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

How many people are earning enough to save sir

It is not big money that makes one rich or better financially.

It is consistency of income that makes a sensible person rich.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Nice2023(m): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Do you make upto 50m a year from your investment? Sorry I am asking too much questions

I make 28million per annum from my side income.

1 Like

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by jackmrandy: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
Herdamorlar:
What is really happening in your current workplace now concerning the layoff of the workers due to the high cost of running their businesses?

My company just sacked close to 20 of their staffs and trying to train the remaining workers on how to multitask in various positions.

I just pity those that are sacked especially married men.

How do they cope?

Is there any hope for them to get another job?

With what is going on in this company, is there any company ready to take more staff?

i feel for them sha. but sack is not the end of the world but rather should be a stepping stone for those that are brave. Our workforce here is over 800, company had to stop running on weekend to avoid high cost of running on gas and diesel, and no more overtime again. production has to be increased with the available man power.

5 Likes

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Ambitious21: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
IHS laid off over 150 in March.

3 Likes

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by mignone(f): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
Soon, hunger will send people to d streets to hold d leaders responsible.
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Nice2023(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

Nigeria was already the Poverty Capital of the universe before Tinubu took things up to the next level.

Have ever encountered people ready to kill and steal just for a meal?!! Have you?!

Na me and u be us grin grin grin grin
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Muyiii(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
The country is simply not habitable for business. Factors ranging from poor power supply, insecurity, poor economic policies, excessive corruption and the list goes on. The cost of running an healthy business in Nigeria is just enormous. Let’s face the fact..Nigeria is a failed state and I don’t see this government doing anything about ..it’s the same ol’ folks still in power.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by TrustNone: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Many are frustrated out their. Just go to any pharmacy or chemist store and see how Youngs guys are having very HBP. Sleeping pills is now d order of d day.
See how young guys are consuming sleeping pills all bcs of d harsh economy we found ourselves.
I lost 10kg of my weight in just two weeks.
I've been thinking of how to carry my family along till month end while I'm still unemployed

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Ofunaofu: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nannyservices:
Betta Edu is coming to lift 133million Nigerians out of poverty using GPS.
Please let's keep standing on Tinubu's manhood sorry mandate... Insha Allah

After Tinubu in the last two months must have plunged over 180 million Nigerians into multi dimensional poverty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by TrustNone: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
BirtherOfKings:
chai, so painful

https:///EXhnJQawnUZ6PuYlul8qIp Lets those looking for new jobs jpin this workNigeria whatsapp group

They post jobs fresh from their clients every single hour grin grin grin grin

Come and pay tithe once the job land..2 me
do they have connection on jobs around Akwa Ibom State?
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Nasri100(m): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nice2023:

I make 28million per annum from my side income.

Well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Yankee101: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
Devaluation of naira
It’s more xpensve to make products now
They have to cut cost and increase prices

The side effects of ill thought out policies
It’s economic suicide to reduce your currency by 100% and free float it
The person who gave the advice should be fired

3 Likes

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by BirtherOfKings(f): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
TrustNone:
do they have connection on jobs around Akwa Ibom State?

its a big company that hires for Big companies all over Nigeria so join the group grin

person don already get invitation for interview u still dey ask questions
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Kemadealadire(f): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nice2023:

This Intel guys are being paid in dollars and I expect them to have invested such money where their mouth is.
Why does it have to be Nigerians who aren't in the political class starving and making sacrifices all the time With these policies, a lot of companies producing here are moving out e.g Unilever, the makers of Sunlight. A lot of people would be laid off. Then, they produce outside, we start importing all these things and buying at higher prices again plus it's a loss to Nigeria if they were operating here, they would employ and pay tax.

The policies don't encourage people starting up businesses that can employ a lot of people. How does unemployment get reduced Plus Nigerians have been enduring for a long time coming.

The grouse is the political class not feeling the effects of all these.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Nice2023(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
Kemadealadire:

Why does it have to be Nigerians who aren't in the political class starving and making sacrifices all the time With these policies, a lot of companies producing here are moving out e.g Unilever, the makers of Sunlight. A lot of people would be laid off.

The grouse is the political class not feeling the effects of all this.

Until there is revolution in this country,not a revolution that is one sided oh.
A revolution where dick and Harry will be involved.

Otherwise,many people would continue to be very poor.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by IbeOkehie: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
This isn't a big deal. We know from the vocal Anti-Japa crews that Nigerians in Nigeria are entrepreneurial.

Because of the absence of racial discrimination, most Nigerians tend to be Bosses and remote workers earning hard currency from their face-me-I-slap-you in Ajah.

Good Luck to Nigerians 👍🏾

2 Likes

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Streetdoctor: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
TrustNone:
I lost 10kg of my weight in just two weeks.
I've been thinking of how to carry my family along till month end while I'm still unemployed
Eyaaaaa, I understand how u feel right now, d situation is so sober right now. Slim people are now looking skinny right now

3 Likes

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by TrustNone: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

Have you ever encountered people ready to kill and steal just for a meal?!! Have you?!

and the prices of commodities are soaring up while the job isn't coming.
Ignore that zombie bastard you're quoting
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by xandy84: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
How do you buy investment when average workers salary is hardly enough to feed and take care of their basic needs?

Nice2023:
If u start working in any organisation,from the first day,start buying investment with ur money.

The world especially Nigeria is too harsh not to have secondary income.
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by saphiere(f): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
Herdamorlar:
What is really happening in your current workplace now concerning the layoff of the workers due to the high cost of running their businesses?

My company just sacked close to 20 of their staffs and trying to train the remaining workers on how to multitask in various positions.

I just pity those that are sacked especially married men.

How do they cope?

Is there any hope for them to get another job?

With what is going on in this company, is there any company ready to take more staff?
Una vote men put for power what you expect?

1 Like

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Angelfrost(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
TrustNone:
and the prices of commodities are soaring up while the job isn't coming.
Ignore that zombie bastard you're quoting

The selfishness of the average Nigerian... Once they are comfortable or even fairly comfy, then the government is doing well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Corps Nigeria 2016 Job Vacancies (28 Positions) / Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch / Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.