Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies (23726 Views)

Is It Right For A Company To Seize The Tips Given To Workers By Customers? / Planned Massive Compulsory Retrenchment Of Workers By Intels Nigeria Limited / Current Graduate Vacancies In Top Nigeria Companies - Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Oshin56(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
maasoap:

And they're falling for it. You even begin to wonder the impact of education in some people's life. I just decided to flow with his dumb figure instead of countering him. I figured it would be easier to argue with him doing that.

corruption is our problem not subsidy. Where as some people will keep on shouting that subsidy most go. What will now be the benefit of the citizen?

1 Like

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by grandstar(m): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
maasoap:

And they're falling for it. You even begin to wonder the impact of education in some people's life. I just decided to flow with his dumb figure instead of countering him. I figured it would be easier to argue with him doing that.

Many thanks for your response.

Please click the link below. Economists make forecasts all the time using various variables.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/96-of-nigerias-revenue-spent-on-debt-servicing-in-2022-world-bank/

1 Like

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by maasoap(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
Oshin56:
corruption is our problem not subsidy. Where as some people will keep on shouting that subsidy most go. What will now be the benefit of the citizen?
Let's ask them. May be some of them will mention good roads, safe drinking water, good hospitals with affordable health insurance for all, mortgages, grants, scholarships, etc. But I doubt it if they themselves will believe it grin grin grin
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2023
TrustNone:
do they have connection on jobs around Akwa Ibom State?
yes o. Someone got a job with a popular hotel from the WhatsApp group
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Oyindamolah: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2023
drop the whatsapp group na, mae we join o!
BirtherOfKings:
yes o. Someone got a job with a popular hotel from the WhatsApp group
Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Oyindamolah:
drop the whatsapp group na, mae we join o!
the link wont work here.simply go to WorkNigeria on Instagram..tap on the bio and join the watsapp or telegram group.. congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: Recent Layoff Workers By All Nigeria Companies by Oyindamolah: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
BirtherOfKings:
the link wont work here.simply go to WorkNigeria on Instagram..tap on the bio and join the watsapp or telegram group.. congratulations in advance
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Corps Nigeria 2016 Job Vacancies (28 Positions) / Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch / Reps Chief Whip Influences DPR Appointments Using His Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.