Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life (1793 Views)

Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by peretei2024(m): 5:34am On Aug 23, 2023
Hello my fellow Nairalanders,

The frustration about life is getting too much , how can I be married with 2 kids and a wife Andi will be without even 1 Kobo on me.

I have practically lost everything that give me joy. Iost my job since April 2023, then I decided to use my car to do Uber things, now the car has broken and I don't have 1kobo on me to fix it up. How can I be looking at the faces of my beautiful children and I can't even feed them?

I woke up since around 2am, I couldn't sleep, and something tells me to take my life because the shame and frustration is getting too much as I didn't get any help from any of my friends and relatives.

If you care to give me any advice before the incident happens I can be reached on 08062493145 because am too done about this world.

Egbeda Lagos
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by TempUser: 5:50am On Aug 23, 2023
No waste urself bro. Na everyone dey see shege

6 Likes

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by NoahHadNoArk: 5:57am On Aug 23, 2023
TempUser:
No waste urself bro. Na everyone dey see shege

Everybody

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by malcom1X: 6:01am On Aug 23, 2023
peretei2024:

The frustration about life is getting too much , how can I be married with 2 kids and a wife Andi will be without even 1 Kobo on me.

I have practically lost everything that give me joy. Iost my job since April 2023, then I decided to use my car to do Uber things, now the car has broken and I don't have 1kobo on me to fix it up. How can I be looking at the faces of my beautiful children and I can't even feed them?

I woke up since around 2am, I couldn't sleep, and something tells me to take my life because the shame and frustration is getting too much as I didn't get any help from any of my friends and relatives.

If you care to give me any advice before the incident happens I can be reached on 08062493145 because am too done about this world.

So why you no sell the car, you even get car sef you dey complain.
You dey look for advice or na money to you dey look for.

11 Likes

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by ahnie: 6:14am On Aug 23, 2023
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 23, 2023
peretei2024:

So if you hypotheticaly take your life, is that not an act of cowardice?

Who are you leaving your wife and two kids for?

Me?

You better don't make an already bad situation worse.

Being broke is a transient phase in life while death has a note of finality, you can't change your mind after your death.

Part of the main reason why I avoid unnecessary risk is to stay alive so my wife and kids don't suffer.
You have to always think of them all of the time.

You will need to dig yourself out of this hole. You may need to go back to the village temporarily. or negotiate with your inlaws for your wife and kids to stay with while you find your feet. Also, Reach out to family and church members.

Enough of talks involving taking your life, I don't want to hear that again OK.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by ahnie: 6:27am On Aug 23, 2023
Skyview01:

So if you hypotheticaly take your life, is that not an act of cowardice?

Who are you leaving your wife and two kids for?

Me?

You better don't make an already bad situation worse.

Being broke is a transient phase in life while death is final, you can't change your mind after your are death.

Part of the main reason why i avoid unnecessary risks is to stay alive so my wife and kids don't suffer.
You have to always think of them all of the time.

You will need to dig yourself out of this hole. You may need to go back to the village temporarily.

You may have to negotiate with your inlaws for your wife and kids to stay with them while you find your feet. Reach out to family and church members.

Enough of talks involving taking your life, i don't want to hear that again ok.
He thinks he's the only one going thru this phase.
Weeks ago I went thru this phase, everyone does go thru this phase.
Presently naija is hard this period.

4 Likes

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by ahnie: 6:31am On Aug 23, 2023
Why not take them to your family or hers,relocate outta the state and look for where to hustle.

You wife can even sell petty things at home like harri,redoil and the rest....anyhow e be except say you get pride or your character nor good you must see person wey go give you small money.

I sell small petty stuffs at home,my neighbors buys from me,if m not at home my husband and kids sells for me....all na still hustle.

So guy....e nor easy anywhere o.
May help locate you soonest.

6 Likes

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by brain54(m): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2023
Bros those 2 beautiful kids…

Are the reason you must survive.

Hustle as a man. Giving up is not an option.

Do not fail your kids. Even if you fail yourself!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by jackmrandy: 6:38am On Aug 23, 2023
peretei2024:

If I had the resources to help, I would. We all are seeing shege Promax, shege banzai now.. Don't kill yourself. Man up more again, go to site, kill the shame in you, forget what people will say. Go and do daily job. Life is not fair to anyone

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 23, 2023
ahnie:

He thinks he's the only one going thru this phase.
Weeks ago I went thru this phase, everyone does go thru this phase.
Presently naija is hard this period.

Na through talk Ahnie.

These are trying times and you have to be strong for yourself and family.
This is not the time to break down in front of the kids or wife.
You are also teaching the kids how to handle tough times.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 23, 2023
ahnie:
Why not take them to your family or hers,relocate outta the state and look for where to hustle.

You wife can even sell petty things at home like harri,redoil and the rest....anyhow e be except say you get pride or your character nor good you must see person wey go give you small money.

I sell small petty stuffs at home,my neighbors buys from me,if m not at home my husband and kids sells for me....all na still hustle.

So guy....e nor easy anywhere o.
May help locate you soonest.

Good advice.

I have inlaws who beg for money constantly and when i suggest doing petty stuff or learning a trade i realize they are too proud to follow through.

I jes weak.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by ahnie: 7:16am On Aug 23, 2023
Skyview01:

Good advice.

I have inlaws who beg for money constantly and when i suggest doing petty stuff or learning a trade i realize they are too proud to follow through.

I jes weak.
No money falls like rain!

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by SocialJustice: 7:19am On Aug 23, 2023
Na pride dey do you. Omo who want die make e die o. Nigeria no easy for anybody like this, forget the paparazzi.
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by ahnie: 7:20am On Aug 23, 2023
Skyview01:

Na through talk Ahnie.

These are trying times and you have to be strong for yourself and family.
This is not the time to break down in front of the kids or wife.
You are also teaching the kids how to handle tough times.
I understand that looks from kids when they're hungry,I call it the killing looks.
Sadly kids nor Sabi bear hunger,it exposes them.

That's why I often advise parents to buy things in bulk and eat wisely.....no rush the foods.

Then from the wife's part....the nagging go start and bitter vituperation because she too needs to eat so she can breastfeed the kids.

3rdly he has to stop giving birth....make he cage his Gbola .

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by ahnie: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2023
If to say he dey my location I for givam foodstuffs make those kids eat,I hate seeing kids going hungry.

5 Likes

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by kmaster007: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2023
Rip in advance
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 23, 2023
ahnie:

I understand that looks from kids when they're hungry,I call it the killing looks.
Sadly kids nor Sabi bear hunger,it exposes them.

That's why I often advise parents to buy things in bulk and eat wisely.....no rush the foods.

Then from the wife's part....the nagging go start and bitter vituperation because she too needs to eat so she can breastfeed the kids.

3rdly he has to stop giving birth....make he cage his Gbola .

You won't blame the kids na. I remember when we were young. We no send our father. All we knew was just to eat all the food.
Na so him go come from work they vex. We don finish i bag of rice. No be me say make you born seven shidren na!
Realities hit us when we started to grow.

As for the gbola, i think the government should introduce a free vasectomy in Nigeria to help citizens for family planning.

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by sunnymighty(m): 7:34am On Aug 23, 2023
ahnie:
If to say he dey my location I for givam foodstuffs make those kids eat,I hate seeing kids going hungry.

You are a wonderful woman blessed with a good heart. Life happens but suicide is definitely not the solution, IMO, @OP if the money required to fix your car isn't much why not get a loan from a loan app, fix the Car and commence work, repay your loan and get back on track.
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by ahnie: 7:35am On Aug 23, 2023
Skyview01:

You won't blame the kids na. I remember when we were young. We no send our father. All we knew was just to eat all the food.
Na so him go come from work they vex. We don finish i bag of rice. No be me say make you born seven shidren na!
Realities hit us when we started to grow.

As for the gbola, i think the government should introduce a free vasectomy in Nigeria to help citizens for family planning.
This mata choke.
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by Samsunny99: 7:37am On Aug 23, 2023
Guy u know serious,u wann commit suicide,go on na
As if say na only u dey go through tough times because people never come here spit wetin even them dey go through
Kill yourself na
Make u put your family for stress of funding your funeral
CHICKEN MINDSET
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by ahnie: 7:38am On Aug 23, 2023
sunnymighty:

You are a wonderful woman blessed with a good heart. Life happens but suicide is definitely not the solution, IMO, @OP if the money required to fix your car isn't much why not get a loan from a loan app, fix the Car and commence work, repay your loan and get back on track.
Loan app is a big NO....their interest rate is damn high.

His best bet right now is to go look for job and provide for his family.

See e nor get as e bi....say person nor go dash you money....maybe na only me carry that grace for this whole Nigeria lolz.

The wife has to start selling lil stuffs at home even if na red grinded pepper.
There's no shame in that...

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by finallybusy: 7:40am On Aug 23, 2023
Here we go again.
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by Mindlog: 7:42am On Aug 23, 2023
Start with selling off the car.
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by ahnie: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2023
Mindlog:
Start with selling off the car.
Ok,that's some good start.but he should be fully aware that it's going to be underpriced. ..and he has no choice
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by sunnymighty(m): 7:47am On Aug 23, 2023
ahnie:

Loan app is a big NO....their interest rate is damn high.

His best bet right now is to go look for job and provide for his family.

See e nor get as e bi....say person nor go dash you money....maybe na only me carry that grace for this whole Nigeria lolz.

The wife has to start selling lil stuffs at home even if na red grinded pepper.
There's no shame in that...

Not all, some interest rates are quite considerable, he just has to weigh the risk reason why I said if the repair work on the car isn't much getting a job even menial is tough now, except he has the intention of not paying back. He can set Madam up on petty trading when he is done.
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by adelafe2019: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2023
Borrow money to fix your car and continue your hustle with uber.After deducting fuel money, 50% of the money you make per day is yours while the remaining 50% should be saved for service and repair of the vehicle when necessary
If you spend part of the 50 per cent meant for the vehicle you will regret it when it eventually breaks down or need to change battery tyres or renew particulars.

As an alternative you can sell the car and invest the money in a business of your choice such as laundry/dry cleaning etc. Or approach a micro finance bank to obtain loan to buy a brand new tricycle for transportation. If you are shy , travel to another another city to operate the keke business but do not go with your wife and kids. DO NOT GIVE THE KEKE TO ANYBODY TO WORK AND DELIVER TO YOU. operate it yourself.
Do not kill yourself- l know many cripples that are hustling rather than begging and are taking care of their wives and children Some are coblers tailors , traders Computer operators etc.
TOUGH TIME DOES NOT LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO.
Thank God for your greatest asset- good health.

5 Likes

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by Memberclub(m): 7:49am On Aug 23, 2023
Embarrassing taking your own life just to make life worse for your children. What a disgrace
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by babzlim(m): 7:50am On Aug 23, 2023
sell the car and start a business with it or better still if your wife is industrious fund her business use the rest to start up something small.

my brother na cloth and smile dey cover everybody secrets and shame, if I open mouth tell u watin I dey face as family man I swear na u go comfort me.

4 Likes

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by ahnie: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2023
babzlim:
sell the car and start a business with it or better still if your wife is industrious fund her business use the rest to start up something small.

my brother na cloth and smile dey cover everybody secrets and shame, if I open mouth tell u watin I dey face as family man I swear na u go comfort me.
Na WA o....talk make me learn.

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by adelafe2019: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2023
adelafe2019:
Borrow money to fix your car and continue your hustle with uber.After deducting fuel money, 50% of the money you make per day is yours while the remaining 50% should be saved for service and repair of the vehicle when necessary
If you spend part of the 50 per cent meant for the vehicle you will regret it when it eventually breaks down or need to change battery tyres or renew particulars.

As an alternative you can sell the car and invest the money in a business of your choice such as laundry/dry cleaning etc. Or approach a micro finance bank to obtain loan to buy a brand new tricycle for transportation. If you are shy , travel to another another city to operate the keke business but do not go with your wife and kids. DO NOT GIVE THE KEKE TO ANYBODY TO WORK AND DELIVER TO YOU. operate it yourself oooo to avoid stories that touch the heart. You cannot make less than 10k per day after expenses.
Do not kill yourself- l know many cripples that are hustling rather than begging and are taking care of their wives and children Some are coblers tailors , traders Computer operators etc.
TOUGH TIME DOES NOT LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO.
Thank God for your greatest asset- good health.

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by Johnweeked12: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2023
See this one, I beg you to do just a street survey and you will realize you are better than some people even in your purported hopeless situation. Guyman, if you die, another guyman will fuc.k your wife, it may even be your blood brother seff, your children will be thrown to the embers of this wicked world without the protection of their loving father. [b] YOU ARE WORTH MORE TO THEM ALIVE THAN DEAD . No particular situation lasts forever. You will look back soon and smile bro. It is always darkest before dawn

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Really Claim The Achievements Of "Nigerians" In Diaspora? / My Father Being Bullied / If You're To Be The Son Of This Woman What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.