Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life (1794 Views)

Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by Mindlog: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2023
ahnie:

Ok,that's some good start.but he should be fully aware that it's going to be underpriced. ..and he has no choice

At all, at all na im bad pass because if he completes his suicidal thoughts, the car would eventually be sold off to cover the cost of his burial.

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by Free2Fly: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2023
TempUser:
No waste urself bro. Na everyone dey see shege

If dem go gree cook rice for em burial, let him go ahead nau

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by ahnie: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2023
Is he still alive?
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by illicit(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2023
shocked
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by Puss360(f): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2023
Lol.. abeg die make we hear word... Your wahala sef too much
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by Kobojunkiee: 11:26am On Aug 23, 2023
peretei2024:
â–  Hello my fellow Nairalanders,

The frustration about life is getting too much , how can I be married with 2 kids and a wife Andi will be without even 1 Kobo on me.
I have practically lost everything that give me joy. Iost my job since April 2023, then I decided to use my car to do Uber things, now the car has broken and I don't have 1kobo on me to fix it up. How can I be looking at the faces of my beautiful children and I can't even feed them?
I woke up since around 2am, I couldn't sleep, and something tells me to take my life because the shame and frustration is getting too much as I didn't get any help from any of my friends and relatives.
If you care to give me any advice before the incident happens I can be reached on 08062493145 because am too done about this world.
Where are your father and mother in this? Have you informed them of your plan as well? They came together and thought it a good idea to bring you into this world so I see no reason why you wouldn't let then know of the pain and hurts you experience as a result. undecided

Please stop trying to harass strangers on the internet who don't know you from a can of paint. Call up your family to let them know what you are dealing with, going through and plan to do. undecided

Now, you say you have a wife and two kids. Note that no one forced you into marriage nor to have kids you cannot seem to fend for. So no one owes you as far as these burdens you creator for yourself. Saying you will kill yourself, abandoning them is tantamount to announcing you are a pathetic man and father ---- a lowlife. You and your wife better begin thinking of ways to get your sheet together, each get jobs so you can take care of the kids you both brought into this world by your own enjoyment. Again, these attempts to blackmail strangers go no where. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by DenreleDave(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2023
Skyview01:

You won't blame the kids na. I remember when we were young. We no send our father. All we knew was just to eat all the food.
Na so him go come from work they vex. We don finish i bag of rice. No be me say make you born seven shidren na!
Realities hit us when we started to grow.

As for the gbola, i think the government should introduce a free vasectomy in Nigeria to help citizens for family planning.

Nigerians and their local mentality will call it evil especially pastors and imams
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by henndukwe18: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2023
U re nt alone in ds so b strong
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by DyingFetus: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2023
Have you kys ??

Congrats if you did

You'll be one of the few to see paradise in heaven
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by NoahHadNoArk: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.. abeg die make we hear word... Your wahala sef too much

Insensitive
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by sageb: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
peretei2024:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders,

The frustration about life is getting too much , how can I be married with 2 kids and a wife Andi will be without even 1 Kobo on me.

I have practically lost everything that give me joy. Iost my job since April 2023, then I decided to use my car to do Uber things, now the car has broken and I don't have 1kobo on me to fix it up. How can I be looking at the faces of my beautiful children and I can't even feed them?

I woke up since around 2am, I couldn't sleep, and something tells me to take my life because the shame and frustration is getting too much as I didn't get any help from any of my friends and relatives.

If you care to give me any advice before the incident happens I can be reached on 08062493145 because am too done about this world.

Who do you want to leave your wife and children for?
Man up, this phase will pass soon.

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by Kevineleven(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
Sell the car, start a small provision and food stuff business for your wife, you can construct a kiosk for starters.
Suicide is for the weakest of the weak, believe it or not you are better than someone out there who is not even considering suicide.
Fight like a motherfucker, become the strongest version of yourself, evolve.
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by malaria(f): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
Op sell your car and do something with the money na hunger never wire u and ur kids be that. Hope your wife is doing something sha . If u dey look people u no go eat ooo.
.I mean no disrespect or insult but it seems you were living extravagant life. Many people have been surviving without jobs for years . Be a man and face responsibility
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by Clementz0(m): 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
sell you car try Keke napep business and thank me later

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by Chummynoni(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
And who are you leaving your kids for?

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by omniwater: 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
Whatever you're going through now has nothing to do with renewed shege, it is you.

Ask yourself, what this situation you suddenly find yourself is trying to teach you. When you know the cause of your problem only then you can fix it.

Somebody up there advised you to borrow funds to fix your car and pay back later.

Following this advice is like someone who suffering from severe headache started gulping panadol to cure the headache, but this person is seriously hitting his head on the wall every time.

How will the panadol work? He is back to where he started.

You have a problem, find the cause first to apply the appropriate solutions.

The gods are wise.
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by werisetogether(m): 12:27am On Aug 24, 2023
Thanks for sharing before you take an action that could create "permanent" shame for your family and loved ones

Maybe you can start listing a few skills and lessons learned you have gained from your past work

Just do it to keep your mind focussed instead of being unduly sentimental...

peretei2024:

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by olamilekan9(m): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2023
before u take ur life pls give your wife the car keys and papers so atleast she can sell it even with the fault as to be able to take care of your kids...rest in peace sir
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by boldx(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2023
peretei2024:

Please indicate your location in your original post. Click on modify, type and then submit.
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by Trustmea: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2023
Hmmm life, don't kill urself
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by Nasri100(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2023
So let me get this straight.

You met a woman. You had sex with her. You had two kids.

That is an agreement with God when he gave you those two kids that you are capable of taking care of them.

Kids dont fall from the sky. You had sexual intercourse. That is an agreement. You and the woman told God you can raise these kids and take care of them. SO GOD GAVE YOU TWO KIDS.

So You and the woman should be working to achieve this goal of taking care of them.

Now you are trying to run away from your responsibilities via suicide so these kids can become nuisance to the society?

I always say this that most Nigerains are very s t u p i d, easily deceived and have embraced suffering as a method of life.

Nonsense.
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by ahnie: 10:31am On Aug 24, 2023
Is ok death?
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by debbydams(f): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
ahnie:

Loan app is a big NO....their interest rate is damn high.

His best bet right now is to go look for job and provide for his family.

See e nor get as e bi....say person nor go dash you money....maybe na only me carry that grace for this whole Nigeria lolz.

The wife has to start selling lil stuffs at home even if na red grinded pepper.
There's no shame in that...
but it's money she will use to start
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by debbydams(f): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
peretei2024:

Egbeda Lagos
op, don't commit suicide we are all going tru alot in Nigeria now and nobody will help you, my shop got burgled this year, it was extremely hard for me I have two kids, mom and siblings who are yet to secure a job, i sold my phone I used the little money to start, it was very hard during this period, I embrace the situation.. so whatever the situation is suicide is not the solution. Sell the car and allow your wife start petty business u can also get Keke at hire purchase..we are all going tru hard time oo nobi only you
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by TempUser: 3:25am On Aug 29, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Everybody
Seriously? Go and grab a dictionary,then check and quote me again.
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 29, 2023
debbydams:
but it's money she will use to start

Let her put together a business plan for small things like selling that she would like to do and approach relatives, church members, or even friends, I tend to take you seriously when you have a seriously researched business plan.

Ask for help with your plan. As an adult, you should always have a plan of how to take yourself from one level to the other.

Begging to solve your current problem will not solve the problems in the long run and you learn nothing from the process.
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by peretei2024(m): 7:30am On Aug 29, 2023
Skyview01:

Let her put together a business plan for small things like selling that she would like to do and approach relatives, church members, or even friends, I tend to take you seriously when you have a seriously researched business plan.

Ask for help with your plan. As an adult, you should always have a plan of how to take yourself from one level to the other.

Begging to solve your current problem will not solve the problems in the long run and you learn nothing from the process.

I actually wanted her to be selling drinks( soft drinks) but it all takes money bro. She actually studied Agronomy from Unilag but no good job at the moment and life isn't funny.

Life at times will push you too hard to the point that you would looks stupid but I pray to have a total solution to all these for the sake of my children so they won't be a burden to the society.

I really want thank you for you love and care despite the fact that you don't know me neither have you met with me in person.

God bless you.

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by NoahHadNoArk: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
TempUser:

Seriously? Go and grab a dictionary,then check and quote me again.
I said you correct…..the shege is going round everybody like mtn

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by Redoil: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Skyview01:

Good advice.

I have inlaws who beg for money constantly and when i suggest doing petty stuff or learning a trade i realize they are too proud to follow through.

I jes weak.
Re: If You Didn't See My Post Know That I Have Taken My Life by Redoil: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ahnie:
Why not take them to your family or hers,relocate outta the state and look for where to hustle.

You wife can even sell petty things at home like harri,redoil and the rest....anyhow e be except say you get pride or your character nor good you must see person wey go give you small money.

I sell small petty stuffs at home,my neighbors buys from me,if m not at home my husband and kids sells for me....all na still hustle.

So guy....e nor easy anywhere o.
May help locate you soonest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Single Christain Girl To Leave Her Parent To Stay Alone ? / The SEYI EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR Family Story (part3 ) / Creating The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.