Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Only Reason The Rich Gets Richer And The Poor Gets Poorer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Reason The Rich Gets Richer And The Poor Gets Poorer. (910 Views)

The Reason The Male Body Is Not Attractive To Lesbians / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller โ€“study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Reason The Rich Gets Richer And The Poor Gets Poorer. by MSN1(m): 6:24am On Aug 23, 2023
Living in a polygamous home with a lot of quarrel and few fights taught me a great lesson in life.
My dad called my kid sis. and I. He gave us a broom stick each and asked us to break it. We broke it thinking my dad was running mad, lol.
Then he brought a full bunch of broom and asked us to break it, we tried, no way. He asked us to combine efforts, still no way.
He later went ahead to ask if its not same broom stick that we broke easily that formed the bunch we couldn't break, we answered yes.
He went on to tell us that the ONLY reason we couldn't break d broom was because they came together. So he stressed on the importance of togetherness as a strong tool to achieve a lot in life.
To my post ...
Togetherness, Unity or Connection is Very very underated!
why the poor man thinks he can get to his destination on his own, the rich man works tirelessly to network, Unite or connect his way to greatness. RICH PEOPLE VALUE CONNECT MORE THAN MONEY WHY THE POOR WOULD CHOOSE MONEY.
A fool still don't know that what 20m can't do; A SIMPLE CALL WOULD DO X10!.
NEVER underestimate connection,that which u so desire somebody u know, somebody that knows somebody u know has it in ABUNDANCE!.
The Adelekes (Davido's Family) is one family i love so much. These people keep working together supporting each other and it is evident the way they are excelling in their various endeavors.. If they continue this way, it will take a very big devel to Stop their wealth till eternity. CONNECTION OR UNITY IS EVERYTHING.
Check most poor people or families, you would either see people that lacks connection or people that are not working together. A single successful person can change even a community not to talk of a family.
Families today no longer work together, rather everyone running his own race that will lead to nowhere. Me for instance, My extended family is so disorganised that i don't even know some of my cousins that is to say in 20years time i will ONLY have my siblings as the only family i truly know, VERY PATHETIC! Now tell me; if not for God; how can i ever hope of getting either referrals or assistance to get to places.
The leaders of today were yesterday's leaders or referrals and the circle will continue because the poor keeps failing to understand the power behind unity or connection.
Working on ur own will lead to nowhere, We all need each other to get there THE RICH KNOWS THIS AND THEY KNOW THAT THE POOR DON'T KNOW AND THEY ARE HAPPY WITH THEIR OPEN SECRET.
Dangote has NEVER and will NEVER tell you openly that his family"s connection got him to where he is and not investments, planning or hard work as he would tell anyone that care to listen.
U CAN NEVER MAKE IT WITHOUT CONNECTION OR A HIGH LEVEL OF GRACE (VERY RARE).

Its very sad but true that our Presidents for the next 50 years have already stand in queue. It will take ONLY God and someone with a very scarce high level of Grace to change it. only intelligent people will know this.
The ONLY reason our leaders are oppressing us is because we have decided to fight separately instead of coming together (They know this).
Ibori, Uduaghan, Okowa and Sheriff were all Alumnus and close pal in UNIBEN and today they took turn in ruling Delta while MAJORITY are dreaming that they will get to Limelight simply by working hard. UNA GO WORK TIRE.
The poor man's mindset is very terrible that is why most wealthy people hardly give their children out to them for marriage. while the rich are holding ladders for each other to climb, the poor are busy cutting the ladder so other poor men will remain down. We prefer worshipping the rich than working together to be like them, Very terrible!
Either a very high level of Grace (very scarce) or CONNECTION is ALL you need to get there.
*Connection in this post means working together and not bribing or dubiously influencing things, THANKS.

8 Likes

Re: Only Reason The Rich Gets Richer And The Poor Gets Poorer. by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 23, 2023
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Only Reason The Rich Gets Richer And The Poor Gets Poorer. by patrislayqueen: 6:54am On Aug 23, 2023
U CAN NEVER MAKE IT WITHOUT CONNECTION.
WISE UP!
YOU REALLY NEEDS TO WAKE UP!! grin
Re: Only Reason The Rich Gets Richer And The Poor Gets Poorer. by MSN1(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2023
patrislayqueen:
YOU REALLY NEEDS TO WAKE UP!! grin
You really need to work on your comprehension skill because its clear you read only the quoted part.
Keep dreaming and working hard and allow the Rich to be networking/Connecting.
How on Earth do u intend beating or joining a group that are united with a single aim, it takes THE VERY RARE GRACE TO DO THAT.
Re: Only Reason The Rich Gets Richer And The Poor Gets Poorer. by tochez24(m): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2023
MSN1:
Living in a polygamous home with a lot of quarrel and few fights taught me a great lesson in life.
My dad called my kid sis. and I. He gave us a broom stick each and asked us to break it. We broke it thinking my dad was running mad, lol.
Then he brought a full bunch of broom and asked us to break it, we tried, no way. He asked us to combine efforts, still no way.
He later went ahead to ask if its not same broom stick that we broke easily that formed the bunch we couldn't break, we answered yes.
He went on to tell us that the ONLY reason we couldn't break d broom was because they came together. So he stressed on the importance of togetherness as a strong tool to achieve a lot in life.
To my post ...
Togetherness, Unity or Connection is Very very underated!
why the poor man thinks he can get to his destination on his own, the rich man works tirelessly to network, Unite or connect his way to greatness. RICH PEOPLE VALUE CONNECT MORE THAN MONEY WHY THE POOR WOULD CHOOSE MONEY.
A fool still don't know that what 20m can't do; A SIMPLE CALL WOULD DO X10!.
NEVER underestimate connection,that which u so desire somebody u know, somebody that knows somebody u know has it in ABUNDANCE!.
The Adelekes (Davido's Family) is one family i love so much. These people keep working together supporting each other and it is evident the way they are excelling in their various endeavors.. If they continue this way, it will take a very big devel to Stop their wealth till eternity. CONNECTION OR UNITY IS EVERYTHING.
Check most poor people or families, you would either see people that lacks connection or people that are not working together. A single successful person can change even a community not to talk of a family.
Families today no longer work together, rather everyone running his own race that will lead to nowhere. Me for instance, My extended family is so disorganised that i don't even know some of my cousins that is to say in 20years time i will ONLY have my siblings as the only family i truly know, VERY PATHETIC! Now tell me; if not for God; how can i ever hope of getting either referrals or assistance to get to places.
The leaders of today were yesterday's leaders or referrals and the circle will continue because the poor keeps failing to understand the power behind unity or connection.
Working on ur own will lead to nowhere, We all need each other to get there THE RICH KNOWS THIS AND THEY KNOW THAT THE POOR DON'T KNOW AND THEY ARE HAPPY WITH THEIR OPEN SECRET.
Dangote has NEVER and will NEVER tell you openly that his family"s connection got him to where he is and not investments, planning or hard work as he would tell anyone that care to listen.
U CAN NEVER MAKE IT WITHOUT CONNECTION OR A HIGH LEVEL OF GRACE (VERY RARE).

Its very sad but true that our Presidents for the next 50 years have already stand in queue. It will take ONLY God and someone with a very scarce high level of Grace to change it. only intelligent people will know this.
The ONLY reason our leaders are oppressing us is because we have decided to fight separately instead of coming together (They know this).
Ibori, Uduaghan, Okowa and Sheriff were all Alumnus and close pal in UNIBEN and today they took turn in ruling Delta while MAJORITY are dreaming that they will get to Limelight simply by working hard. UNA GO WORK TIRE.
The poor man's mindset is very terrible that is why most wealthy people hardly give their children out to them for marriage. while the rich are holding ladders for each other to climb, the poor are busy cutting the ladder so other poor men will remain down. We prefer worshipping the rich than working together to be like them, Very terrible!
Either a very high level of Grace (very scarce) or CONNECTION is ALL you need to get there.
*Connection in this post means working together and not bribing or dubiously influencing things, THANKS.

You're right ๐Ÿ’ฏ

All my siblings are in total disunity and that's why we're still struggling till date..

I will definitely raise my kids differently and in unity
Re: Only Reason The Rich Gets Richer And The Poor Gets Poorer. by MSN1(m): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2023
tochez24:

You're right ๐Ÿ’ฏ

All my siblings are in total disunity and that's why we're still struggling till date..

I will definitely raise my kids differently and in unity
Confirm.
Bro, just check houses where there is unity, u wud see how things are flowing very well.
If u can't coordinate within a unit, how can u cope with an entire state/ country?
My dad was always pained because of the issue of disunity and he knew that unity is what brings progress.
See Adeleke's, even if they quarrel sometimes but their collabo and togetherness is top notch. it will take a very powerful family in Nigeria to fight or Exploit them, infact; E NOR DEY SEF!
Re: Only Reason The Rich Gets Richer And The Poor Gets Poorer. by WesternPanzer: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2023
Words of wisdom never told in plain words like this before.

This is the reason millions will die poor in Nigeria.

Most of them don't even know that the Politicians they are fighting for no send their papa.

Everyone is all about selfish interests.

1 Like

Re: Only Reason The Rich Gets Richer And The Poor Gets Poorer. by MSN1(m): 9:56am On Aug 23, 2023
WesternPanzer:
Words of wisdom never told in plain words like this before.

This is the reason millions will die poor in Nigeria.

Most of them don't even know that the Politicians they are fighting for no send their papa.

Everyone is all about selfish interests.
Very shameful!
Imagine people still fighting and siding people that have secured their 10th generation while they and their future will languish in poverty!
A lot are killing their fellow commoners to protect the rich.
Everything about the poor circle is just very wrong hence the reasons the rich wud rather die than to mingle or marry from the poor circle.
Re: Only Reason The Rich Gets Richer And The Poor Gets Poorer. by Lifeomann(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
That's why all the white collar jobs are occupied by children of rich men. Without connection you are not going anywhere in this world.
Nice one Op, Keep it up๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

Re: Only Reason The Rich Gets Richer And The Poor Gets Poorer. by Newdawn30: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nice write up, I agree with your submission

1 Like

Re: Only Reason The Rich Gets Richer And The Poor Gets Poorer. by Allisgud: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
Money brings connection,u don't go about begging for it,it is either u look for it with ur money or they locate u
So money first,with money if u want commissioner of police number,top banks marketing manager will begging to get loan from them,if u are contributing in ur area the king and bale will like to have u as friend,so many e.g thats what's they called u know people,who knows u,adeleke u mention are happy with each other because everybody has been settled everybody is doing fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Reason The Rich Gets Richer And The Poor Gets Poorer. by WeirdAlien: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
The only reason that happens is because it's the poor people who make the wealthy people rich.
Re: Only Reason The Rich Gets Richer And The Poor Gets Poorer. by VinnyBaba: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
True OP.

Most Rich men wants their Children to Mingle with other Rich men's Children. sad

Yahoo Boys are However Trying to Break this system of
Richmen dominating and Monopolizing Wealth in the Society. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

(1) (Reply)

What Car Should I Buy / This Is Why So Many Nigerians Hate Davido / Valentine's Day Drama: Fight Over Man Named David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.