Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth (29310 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / Update on : Has My Wife Finally Moved On / Has My Wife Finally Moved On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by opera1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by FireUpNow(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2023
Let Jehovah God be praised. Congrats. God's blessings upon your family. God bless the mother your wife and the bouncing baby boy. I rejoice with you.

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Zuckembego: 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations brother. What God has done for you shall be permanent.

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by raod(f): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Fgovernor: 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations. The Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by olamoses75(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:
It is with joy in my heart and a gladdened spirit,I wish to inform esteemed family section members that I am now a father of a bouncing boy given birth to buy my wife in the early hours of this morning smiley

We had tried for so long to have a baby,there were doubts creeping in from friends and family alike but our faith in God never wavered.It wasn't easy.My wife was having birth complications as the doctor said her pelvic region wasn't opening up enough to birth a child and that the baby was rightly positioned.Fear gripped me cheesy but I had to be a man and offer encouragement to my wife because she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? cheesy cheesy Those complications took a lot of strength from her and finance from me and she spent some days in the hospital before she finally gave birth in the wee hours of this morning to the glory of God.Mother and baby in good health.

Thank you lord for your mercies.

Hallelujah! I'm glad to hear this. Congratulations,sir.

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by AllBlack: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:
she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? cheesy

Wetin men dey see.
Thank God for his mercies. congratulations
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by aylive02(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:
It is with joy in my heart and a gladdened spirit,I wish to inform esteemed family section members that I am now a father of a bouncing boy given birth to buy my wife in the early hours of this morning smiley

We had tried for so long to have a baby,there were doubts creeping in from friends and family alike but our faith in God never wavered.It wasn't easy.My wife was having birth complications as the doctor said her pelvic region wasn't opening up enough to birth a child and that the baby was rightly positioned.Fear gripped me cheesy but I had to be a man and offer encouragement to my wife because she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? cheesy cheesy Those complications took a lot of strength from her and finance from me and she spent some days in the hospital before she finally gave birth in the wee hours of this morning to the glory of God.Mother and baby in good health.

. He will leave to the glory of God. What you couldn't achieve within those 9 years, he will bring it to you in 300 million fold

3 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by sleekybaba: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
LESSON:

Love your wife no matter the difficulty about giving birth, stay true tick with her.

Believe. Have faith.

When God say yes nobody can say no.

The will of God will be done.

Say no to family and friends pressure.

Stay together in unity and never listen to outsider's advice against your faith.

It's only God that give child

2 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Henix(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by maryalloy(f): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations 🎊
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Brownbetsport24: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

congrat my brother, God bless the gift of the womb.

Op any data amount go do make I celebrate 🍾 with you 08064357013 mtn.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by sofeo(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations Bro.
May God bless and uphold your Family
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by enemyofprogress: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations o. God bless the childrens
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations!!! 🎊🎊
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by enemyofprogress: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
maryalloy:
Congratulations 🎊
come let's make babies together
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by tfelicityk(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
Glory be to God. God is Great.
So happy for you and your wife. Congratulations to you and your wife...

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by bigtt76(f): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations. God be with you and your family.

MrUgo4christ111:

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by LookinguntoGod: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congrats bro.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by caroskey123: 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations bro. I rejoice with you and your family.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Ajakaiye83: 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations brotherly

quote author=MrUgo4christ111 post=125307220]It is with joy in my heart and a gladdened spirit,I wish to inform esteemed family section members that I am now a father of a bouncing boy given birth to buy my wife in the early hours of this morning smiley

[/quote]
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by atuagbo: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations to you and your family!
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by clintino700(m): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
congratulations Bro, May this blessings flow to my family to everyone.

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by ceejay80s(m): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

Congratulations...fine cute John Cena,hulk hogan baby
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by indoorlove(m): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

Congratulations to you sir.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by nakamoraa(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
A big congratulations to you Nna oo
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by temitope28(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations sir, God bless the new born. What a beautiful happy ending
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by GVTAsiwaju(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by YaksonFCA(m): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations best wishes
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by tellie(m): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
I only read the caption, congratulations am happy for you. May God favour you to take care of the baby and mother IJN.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Powersurge: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

Congratulations. May your joy be permanent in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? / My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court / Am I Spoiling My 7-year Old Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.