Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth (29326 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / Update on : Has My Wife Finally Moved On / Has My Wife Finally Moved On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by alibiz: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by freemanq(m): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by GUNITGuy: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Magabush1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations 🎉 and I key into your testimony, Amen

MrUgo4christ111:
It is with joy in my heart and a gladdened spirit,I wish to inform esteemed family section members that I am now a father of a bouncing boy given birth to buy my wife in the early hours of this morning smiley

We had tried for so long to have a baby,there were doubts creeping in from friends and family alike but our faith in God never wavered.It wasn't easy.My wife was having birth complications as the doctor said her pelvic region wasn't opening up enough to birth a child and that the baby was rightly positioned.Fear gripped me cheesy but I had to be a man and offer encouragement to my wife because she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? cheesy cheesy Those complications took a lot of strength from her and finance from me and she spent some days in the hospital before she finally gave birth in the wee hours of this morning to the glory of God.Mother and baby in good health.

Thank you lord for your mercies.

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Ifyok50(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations! The Lord bless you and your family.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by jayAjoku(m): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:
It is with joy in my heart and a gladdened spirit,I wish to inform esteemed family section members that I am now a father of a bouncing boy given birth to buy my wife in the early hours of this morning smiley

We had tried for so long to have a baby,there were doubts creeping in from friends and family alike but our faith in God never wavered.It wasn't easy.My wife was having birth complications as the doctor said her pelvic region wasn't opening up enough to birth a child and that the baby was rightly positioned.Fear gripped me cheesy but I had to be a man and offer encouragement to my wife because she was already asking me if she dies while giving birth,will I marry another wife? cheesy cheesy Those complications took a lot of strength from her and finance from me and she spent some days in the hospital before she finally gave birth in the wee hours of this morning to the glory of God.Mother and baby in good health.

Congratulations 🍾🎉 Brother I wish you and your new born all the blessings of life . The lord who has brought you this joy will continue to sustain you and add more children to you.

3 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Creamypie(m): 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

baby's name is oghenekevwe

2 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by gabbytabby: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
I wish and claim this for one of my neighbours in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by EDIBLESS10: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
congratulation to you and your family
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by amliftedhigher: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
A big congratulations. God bless the child
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by zyzxx(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

Glory be to God almighty, to only him be praise

Congratulations sir
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by VinnyBaba: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Kai,

see that Jeromestark dey ask if OP Wife na Virgin. shocked

Very Crazy guy. 🙂😄

BTW, Congrats to you, OP! We thank God for You! smiley
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by AmazingELixir: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations brother..
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by ufuosman(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by tonywonder(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations Bro
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Evergreen4(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations bro, more to come
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by slowice(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wow congratulations to the newest daddy I town... More blessings
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Ingredient88(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

Congratulations Sir, ........God is a God of wonders..... Pls this should be your song through out this year.....
😁He they do wonder eh..x2
He turn my life around,
Gave me a brand new song
He they do wonder eh.😀 ......
Congratulations once again Sir, I rejoice with you, my wife also delivered 3weeks ago.

2 Likes

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Ahigbo1: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations 🎉
Patience pays
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Kayuzakinz: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations 🎉
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by FuckTheMod: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

@bolded, why is she asking you such SENSELESS question?
Women are just too pathological selfish.
Did she expect you to die single if she dies ?
If na you die now, e sure me say she go dey ride another dîck within 6 months.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by samju100(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulation . God bless the Baby and the family.
MrUgo4christ111:

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by guidelight: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations and thanks be to God.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congrats, OP.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by CaptainAyub: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrUgo4christ111:

If u stayed 9yrs without b4 conceiving, you should've jejely gone 4 a C/S to avoid stories.
It's still d safest and fastest way to deliver a baby.
I'm sure they offered you guys the option,una de do strong head.
Congratulations, b4 I forget

1 Like

Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Authur729(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by Mindlog: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
jeromestarks:

Read about abroad and you will see that Nigerian hospital result can be questioned. It's best you conduct it under their guidance and guidelines if you don't want to face a lot of problems. Anyway,I don't expect you to understand.

Read about abroad?
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by darkmarky(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
Good.. Dont impregnate her again. She has tried.
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by chriskosherbal(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations bro
Re: After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth by bikefab(m): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations nwanne, you will have more in quick succession. The Lord is good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) / House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law / Am I Spoiling My 7-year Old Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.