Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir (7074 Views)

Wike Denies ₦‎300 Million Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister / Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos / Sports Minister Causes Stir With Attire At Tarok Carnival (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by ronalmagic10(m): 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
maticar:

What of your father and mother

Who sabi them anywhere?

At least we know these men and their wives

Who you?

Your father bought you from me. Ask him about it if he's not late now, he will surely confess to you
Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by nnamdi640: 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
kestolove95:
if not for Atiku wike would have been president today
That is a big lie, it would have been very easy for Tinubu to win. Beside, someone like Wike can un-sit ruling party. Am sure PDP did their calculation very well before given it to Atiku. The only mistake PDP made was to allow Obi to go, if not, PDP would have taken over by now.

1 Like

Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by Wickedfacts: 12:07am On Aug 24, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

How can one man be so BASED?
Wike is Supreme Cream Team on Steam!
Got dah whole Igbos on feign
Dashed last hope Pitobi
Now Ibo presido is a pipe dream
Wrecked IPOB left dem screaming victim
And he got his own band on standby and they could roll up on ya on drive by
Now he set on evicting Abuja residents back to their hamlets
How can one man be so based!

You are more talented than those deranged twins called PSquare who were constituting a nuisance over a smelly Agulu thief.

1 Like

Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by 8kpaa: 5:36am On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

Is it's true your mother is a bitch
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by MrsTwrite(f): 5:53am On Aug 24, 2023
Omo... The guy man dey trend o...😂
Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by maticar: 7:34am On Aug 24, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Have you found the receipt they used to buy you from a baby factory ?
I found the one I used to pay food for your mother(my bitch) on that day in the hotel
Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by MrAgbako: 7:37am On Aug 24, 2023
ronalmagic10:
The two men in the picture below were former 2 term governors.

One is known as Mr Project. The other is the leader of online miscreants known as IPOB/LP

One today is a Minister. The other came third in the Presidential election and want to smuggle his way into Aso rock

The wife of one is a hardworking Judge. The other wears heavy makeup all day and attends olumba olumba

One dealt decisively with IPOB terrorists in his state. The other lives freely with IPOB terrorists and defends them

Since everything you said is true then both of them can hardly get along and that picture of wike and obi hug is a fake huge and not truly from their heart lol
Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by MrAgbako: 7:43am On Aug 24, 2023
nnamdi640:
That is a big lie, it would have been very easy for Tinubu to win. Beside, someone like Wike can un-sit ruling party. Am sure PDP did their calculation very well before given it to Atiku. The only mistake PDP made was to allow Obi to go, if not, PDP would have taken over by now.

Obi the political prostitute and serial betrayal left PDP intentionally. He said so himself. He chicken out even before PDP presidential primaries. Lol.

PDP mistake was sidelining wike and not even giving him the vice president position.

Now wike is peppering his enemies back 2 back😂
Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by uchelouis45(m): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2023
famology:

Maybe you should tell us why Obi ran away from the PDP just before the primary, after buying forms for millions of naira. Atleast wike came close second to Atiku. Obi should have stayed back to try his luck. He for nor get 10votes for pdp primary.

Nobody contested against him in LP.
That's why I highlighted that as Wike lost the opportunity he should have ran away like Obi to another party and run unopposed and gather support in your Lagos and in his rivers especially let's check something. Efulefu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by maticar: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You are more talented than those deranged twins called PSquare who were constituting a nuisance over a smelly Agulu thief.

Twins that will feed you and that fools family till Antichrist emerges

1 Like

Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by maticar: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Your father bought you from me. Ask him about it if he's not late now, he will surely confess to you
Sad, unfortunately the rancid wombed wh.ore
you call mother who was run through by 7men and a dog must have dropped you on the head as a baby.

So which of the 7 men is your father?
Or is it the dog?

1 Like

Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by Wickedfacts: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2023
maticar:

Twins that will feed you and that fools family till Antichrist emerges

Let them first go and feed your wretched mother buying vegetables on credit.
Useless akpu dunce.
Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by maticar: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

Pls stop raping your mother at any given opportunity

Pity the woman, she has vaginal prolapse

Don't ask me how I know

1 Like

Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by Racoon(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2023
Nyesom Wike's Waterloo will surely come. The reward for wickedness and evil does not always tarry or delays.

1 Like

Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by maticar: 8:02am On Aug 24, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Let them first go and feed your wretched mother buying vegetables on credit.
Useless akpu dunce.
My mum is their god mother so we are fine

But your mum will suffer at the market square begging alms till kingdom come

1 Like

Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by VinnyBaba: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2023
Racoon:
Nyesom Wike's Waterloo will surely come. The reward for wickedness and evil does not always tarry or delays.

The man is such a FOOL. sad

Wise and Smart Politicians don't make Noise.😏🙁
Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by Ireportlive: 8:10am On Aug 24, 2023
maticar:

Pls stop raping your mother at any given opportunity

Pity the woman, she has vaginal prolapse

Don't ask me how I know

That your fantasies is raping peoples mother is creepy and Insha Allah you shall be arrested and put behind bars for life

Just mistakenly slip your details and I will take your matters up

Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by cursedAbiola(f): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

That your fantasies is raping peoples mother is creepy and Insha Allah you shall be arrested and put behind bars for life

but why ? 😭😭
Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by PoliciaNLand: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2023
ronalmagic10:
The two men in the picture below were former 2 term governors.

One is known as Mr Project. The other is the leader of online miscreants known as IPOB/LP

One today is a Minister. The other came third in the Presidential election and want to smuggle his way into Aso rock

The wife of one is a hardworking Judge. The other wears heavy makeup all day and attends olumba olumba

One dealt decisively with IPOB terrorists in his state. The other lives freely with IPOB terrorists and defends them
the online president is a collosal failure to the people of the east side
Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by maticar: 8:20am On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

LOL

If you can't take banter, don't give it

As you no get sense, come and get me
Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2023
VinnyBaba:

See am! cheesy

Yeye, Overrated Buffoon, supported by Tinubu's Agbadorians.🙁

He has not even reached 60years, he looks like Dry Bongafish. embarassed sad

Consequences of doing EVIL. 😏

ok I accept your mockery but just know that nobody is above sickness and remember that it was sickness that made my president PBAT look older than his age... Lesson... If you keep mocking the sick and old you might get sick and die young... Don't be unwise...
Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by nnamdi640: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2023
MrAgbako:

Obi the political prostitute and serial betrayal left PDP intentionally. He said so himself. He chicken out even before PDP presidential primaries. Lol.

PDP mistake was sidelining wike and not even giving him the vice president position.

Now wike is peppering his enemies back 2 back😂
Apart from Rivers, PDP would have done very well without Wike assuming they allowed Obi to stay. Again, if you are talking about Obi leaving his political party, you shouldn't forget that Tinubu left AD before going to ACN, as long you are a politician in Nigeria, you don't have any permanent party or enemies, Wike is a case study.
Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by Ireportlive: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2023
maticar:

LOL

If you can't take banter, don't give it

As you no get sense, come and get me

You can continue banters with your mother ,nobody stops you... Maybe that was how you were raised
Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by ronalmagic10(m): 8:36am On Aug 24, 2023
maticar:

Sad, unfortunately the rancid wombed wh.ore
you call mother who was run through by 7men and a dog must have dropped you on the head as a baby.

So which of the 7 men is your father?
Or is it the dog?

Stale
Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by Karlifate: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Wike is a SMALL Boy to HE Peter Obi, in Politics. 😏🙂

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo was a Commisioner when BRF was Lagos State Governor.

Years later, PYO became Vice President, while BRF was a Minister.

Emperor Wike is bigger than PO in the current political terrain, now.
Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by famology(m): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
uchelouis45:
That's why I highlighted that as Wike lost the opportunity he should have ran away like Obi to another party and run unopposed and gather support in your Lagos and in his rivers especially let's check something. Efulefu

Your obi should have stayed back to fight like a man in the PDP. He's a coward and Nigeria can't be ruled by cowards. Wike is a fearless fighter never to be compared to an effeminate like your Obi. Ozuor
Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by 8sepe: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

You can continue banters with your mother ,nobody stops you... Maybe that was how you were raised
Re: Video: Wike’s Plate Number As FCT Minister Causes Stir by 8sepee: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Airports To Buy 3-d Full Body Scanners / Buhari Appoints Northerners To Head All Defence Units: Points To A Regional War / PDP Set To Elect New Executive Committee Members In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.