Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria (4234 Views)

See What A Spirit Told Me Will Happen In Today's Judgement / Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals What’ll Soon Happen To Those Suppressing His Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by orohbirodeysmel: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mercisharelove:
Nigeria will soon become the capital of the world, where if you are not from Nigeria, you will be fighting to be one.

He didn't tell me when, he only said watch what I will do in Nigeria, he said it's getting closer and better.

Dey Play...
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by Ay04z(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
Dey play
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by Bradford111(m): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
manmade:
You're very correct on this , I've seen similar thing more than twice, a group of people that looked like the gathering of the presidents of all the countries of this world were struggling,fighting and stampeding themselves to shake hands with a Nigerian president..... They're so obsessed with the handshakes that any one of them that got it were considered with great honours and prestiges.

Day play fools indeed 😂

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by Maazieze(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Its already happened, Poverty capital of the world, everyones fighting to exploit it

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by tobby20: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mercisharelove:
Nigeria will soon become the capital of the world, where if you are not from Nigeria, you will be fighting to be one.

He didn't tell me when, he only said watch what I will do in Nigeria, he said it's getting closer and better.
okay like he told MOSES that watch and see I’ll take my people out of Egypt 🇪🇬 abi
See the similarities between Nigeria and that God is they cease to exist by the way your Molly plug na werey o
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by NOwazobia: 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
Nonsense undecided
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
This is like the third or fourth time someone post something similar publicly. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by SmilingImabong: 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
angry
That spirit eye no clear maybe the spirit high alomo bitters wey cause blur vision from him side.

Poverty capital of the world

Sheyu dey win me ni?

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by Obapluto: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
Elon musk is smiling

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by MrBroke(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
Year 4023 by then the spirit self don old die grin
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by otosa(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
cybersoldiers:
Its called the spirit of hunger.
that needed hot amala and awadu
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrSinister:

You are too beautiful to be this looney. Smh

Beauty fades
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by Rahkman: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
MrSinister:

You are too beautiful to be this looney. Smh
Lol that pic na abacha pikin na man get that account
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by crackhouse(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
If spirits have started talking to you it means u are getting to your grave..
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by Abolodje: 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mercisharelove:

Go and treat your schizophrenia before you start to display for street
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by Sparrk007(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Sis stop playing, just hustle hard Nigeria is gone
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by devoutpraise: 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
samuel9000:
U all never for once wish ur country well. It's a pity, we are there together. Those that wants the good for Jerusalem will see the good.

May your dream comes through In Jesus name
AMEN
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by Greystone: 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
cybersoldiers:
Its called the spirit of hunger.

😄

Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by manmade(m): 1:59am On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

Day play fools indeed 😂
not everyone is destined to partake in the goodies, I hope to see you around sha so that you could swallow your vomit...
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by Bradford111(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2023
manmade:
not everyone is destined to partake in the goodies, I hope to see you around sha so that you could swallow your vomit...

You are the biggest fool have come across on the internet
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by MrSinister(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2023
Rahkman:
Lol that pic na abacha pikin na man get that account

Lol
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by Mercisharelove(f): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Noise makers, are you done?
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by manmade(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

You are the biggest sensible person I have come across on the internet
Thanks for the compliment!
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by Bradford111(m): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
manmade:
Thanks for the compliment!

I mean the biggest fool
Re: A Spirit Told Me This Will Soon Happen In Nigeria by manmade(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

I mean I am the biggest fool
Eeyah!! I thought as much, what a confused soul ! undecided grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Gunmen Kidnap First Civilian Governor Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Wife / North Has No Link With Terrorists - Arewa / Bomb Blast In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.