Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun (34757 Views)

Jagun Jagun: Femi Adebayo's Movie Gets Tongues Wagging / 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) / Awesome Detail You Probably Missed In The Last 'game Of Thrones' Episode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by Styluss: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2023
The custom was a typical yoruba attire. The custome is a 10 for me, just that the fighting style feels roman, not the way we Yorubas fight in War.
We wrestle, not sword fight like the Romans

MrBiGGEST:
One of the things I don't like about the movie was the costume style. I could say the only person whose appearance I agree with was Ibrahim chatta,and the scene itself was cool.

Overall itwas a good watch.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by phemmyfour: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
economania:
A domesticated Chinese films in Nollywood. E ku se, with 100% paraphrasing to claim the originality of the work. Kudos to the all participants.
mumu
Chinese don't even you charms in battlefield
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by olatunjithomas(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
I love this
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by Jetrue3oo: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
Am frm akwa ibom state so i think this arguement abt who own nollywood should be between the majority tribes but for me yorubas come first and the ibos second and then other tribes
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by mercysamuelson(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
GUNITGuy
Lol 🤣😅😅🤣 ewoo I never graduate to become millionaire na someone who don graduate to become Governor and President na him I go dey beef chaii...
Oh Lord I receive wisdom and grace to graduate to become A Billionaire in Jesus name Amen ...Even from this Little beginning make I graduate to greatness ...

🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by hkunle71(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
Jagun wife's name is Erifuntan and it was mentioned... You were wrong in that aspect

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by Manofsteel2013(m): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
I'm surprise when i saw davido slapping burna boy
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by enemyofprogress: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by Simpubozz(m): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
“Wó! Mo lo’gun ò, ogun buruku be n lowomi”.. 😆 I can replay this part over and over

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by economania(m): 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2023
phemmyfour:
mumu
Chinese don't even you charms in battlefield

Where went your manner, I said domesticated means they got ideas from Chinese films"domesticate" blending it to suit our culture. Be careful you indommie generation people.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by GetSenseNow: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2023
lailo:

The stupid rivalry is just simply for political reason, nothing more. Among all the tribes in Nigeria, the igbos and the yorubas are the most integrated aside Hausa and Fulani. They marry themselves, do business together and are more inclined or comfortable with each other than any other tribes. But when politics come, the gulf is created. And the reason is bcs they are the two largest tribes in southern Nigeria, always fighting for recorning and supremacy in the affairs of Nigeria whenever attention is shifted down south. The funny thing is that the Yoruba's have always explored their numerical strenght and better diplomatic finesse to court other tribes to outshine the igbos. If u ask me, the igbos definately would do same if the parameters are in their favour. Remember how the igbos use their well-dominated Jonathan's regime to relegate completely their southern political rivals, the yorubas. Also remember during Nnamdi Azikwe-northern alliance against the Awolowo yorubas, the igbos enjoyed their time not until Yakubu Gowon gave Awolowo chance to dislodge the allowance and birth Yoruba-Hausa alliance which the igbos are still struggling till today to dislodge. I am Yoruba and my wife is Igbo. I also have lots of Igbo family member and friends. The yorubas and igbos are cool together except for election purposes to have a turn in the devouring of the national cake. Kill Nigeria today and see their respective republics become best of friends and nations.

You're right. It amazes me when, after all the bickering and name-calling the two tribes will still sit down at a bar and drink happily. I don't think there's any Igbo man without at least 1 Yoruba friend and vice versa. It's crazy
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by phemmyfour: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
economania:

Where went your manner, I said domesticated means they got ideas from Chinese films"domesticate" blending it to suit our culture. Be careful you indommie generation people.
Ignorance
Go and read about Oyo vs Dahomey war

Collect your L and run along
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by truthfinder319: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
You will hardly make it in life if you continue to be this bitter

LagosPrince:
Boring piece of shiit
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by rickleye: 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
shonepa:
The story line get as e be. The movie no allign. It was too fast. No character development.

Some unnecessary scenes and a very bad ending.

If Oyinbo can make Peter pan story real, why our own fantasy cum dey lack direction?

Its a 5.9 for me.

They fit do better, no cap

Exactly in this day and age .
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by Olat4421: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2023
LagosPrince:
Boring piece of shiit
follwing everything y are u a ethnic bigot always saying negative things against Yoruba u are always inciting hatred, u did it on a platform created by a Yoruba man even ur profile name is a from Yoruba state,name go to abia or Enugu with ur negative vibes OZOUR. U did not even deserve an attention u are just a plain idiot
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by Babamide(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
economania:

I agree with you. I just wished I could get the Chinese movie with the exact storyline.

Op made an error. Jagun mentioned his wife's name when she was appealing to him to release them Mr macaroni and he sensed someone was feeding them.
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by waynetee(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
The best yoruba action movie ❤️

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by OVikkytan49: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
The final scene was quite predictable and it could have been better,
So I didn't enjoy it that much.
My favourite scene was when those demon-like creatures were sent to kill Ogundiji's wife. The way she was vomiting out the bullets. Such a masterpiece.
Something tells me if they had shot at her for the 3rd time, she might have gotten seriously injured.
The river scene was also good.
The person behind Agemo, didn't see that coming at all shocked.

They did Gbogunmi dirty.

I'll rate it 8.5/10
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by zigleary: 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
Sojiver:
...bro stop lieing Oba Solomon is not in the movie even niyin Johnson is not also there.....maybe na another film yu watch.
Oba Solomoni isn't in the movie but Niyi Johnson is. He was actually the warrior sent by Odunade Adekola to pick the crown in the first or second scene.
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by zigleary: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
OVikkytan49:
The final scene was quite predictable and it could have been better,
So I didn't enjoy it that much.
My favourite scene was when those demon-like creatures were sent to kill Ogundiji's wife. The way she was vomiting out the bullets. Such a masterpiece.
Something tells me if they had shot at her for the 3rd time, she might have gotten seriously injured.
The river scene was also good.
The person behind Agemo, didn't see that coming at all shocked.

They did Gbogunmi dirty.

I'll rate it 8.5/10

100% Gbogunmi depects this Wagner boss that was killed recently.
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by allytinted: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
Your no4. is very wrong. Ogundiji's wife name was mentioned in the movie twice by Ogundiji himself. His wife name is Enifunto.
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by soullove1881(m): 1:10am On Aug 28, 2023
LagosPrince:
Boring piece of shiit

Go watch the king is running after his maid, three beautiful ladies chasing the prince or the princess is madly in love with her driver's cousin.

Or how una dey name your Asabahood movies😂

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by shadrach77: 1:21am On Aug 28, 2023
adeniyilamlek:
Ọba Solomon keh?
no be oba solomon be dat?
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by BALLOSKI: 4:20am On Aug 28, 2023
LagosPrince:
Boring piece of shiit
you're a sad man.
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by pantheraleo: 5:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Kingluqman:
You don't mean it? Oba Solomon grin

All seem fine, except that Oba Solomon is not in the movie. The costume and the physical features of the Aje king are only similar to those of Oba Solomon.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by FireUpNow(m): 6:41am On Aug 28, 2023
Spartacus and gladiators in Yoruba tradition or Roman tradition.
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 28, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
I heard Tinubu didn't graduate from Chicago University. The old man is fake to his balls

Wetin concern Tinubu with Jagun Jagun, abi u don dey another realm
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by mamaafrik(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

I don't think they did justice.I will take the woman king portrayal of' Oyo soldiers ' costume Over it,Or anikulapo.

Woman king wore a wrong attire,Yorubas wore turban and hausalike cloth.
Nothing is wrong with their costume
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by Prettyclown: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
You're wrong...he didn't sacrifice himself for Gbotija, Gbogunmi had already disobeyed Ogundiji's first order, so he dare not disobey the second one, during the fierceful battle between the duo, Gbogunmi saw Gbotija saying incantations into the charm he gave to him, which will be used to kill him, Hence, Gbogunmi quickly said an incantation and he collected back his charm from Gbogunmi, though we already know Gbotija as the protagonist, so he was going to kill Gbogunmi anyways.
bukatyne:

I felt same too.

Gbogunmi gave up himself for Gbotija. Remember he had also given him his jazz. So I don't think he even had any powers during that fight.
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by oyepaulkay(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
[quote author=Divepen1 post=125311164]

4. It’s funny how the name of Jagun’s Wife wasn’t used throughtout the movie…

Wrong her name was mentioned in the Movie - Enifunto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jaruma Set To Put Tacha Billboard in All Places in Port Harcourt. Photos / #bbnaija: Miracle Wins N1m As DJ Spinall, DJ Obi Visit Housemates / Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.