Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun (34779 Views)

Jagun Jagun: Femi Adebayo's Movie Gets Tongues Wagging / 15 Things You Missed In Far From Home (video) / Awesome Detail You Probably Missed In The Last 'game Of Thrones' Episode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
samsegs:
But Odunlade should have played d role of Lateef....quote me if I'm wrong...
lateff did excellent work
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by babaireti(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2023
LagosPrince:
Boring piece of shiit
It is indeed a perfect project, it reminisced our old ways of life and rich cultural heritage and practice, but the storyline is poor in the sense that it is more of intra-rivalries and petty jealousy affairs rather than inter-communal feuds and power struggles which is more appropriate here going by the name and title of the project Jagun Jagun. But I see a supposedly Warrior sitting back in his comfort zone to engage in domestic petty jealousy rather than a war of conquest and expansion of territories and empires especially when he had to engage a subordinate in a combat of shame, with one who is supposed to be subservient to him . But nevertheless, it is a great job, and kudos to the cast and producer

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by bukatyne(f): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
Prettyclown:
You're wrong...he didn't sacrifice himself for Gbotija, Gbogunmi had already disobeyed Ogundiji's first order, so he dare not disobey the second one, during the fierceful battle between the duo, Gbogunmi saw Gbotija saying incantations into the charm he gave to him, which will be used to kill him, Hence, Gbogunmi quickly said an incantation and he collected back his charm from Gbogunmi, though we already know Gbotija as the protagonist, so he was going to kill Gbogunmi anyways.

But Gbogunmi iterated that he could not kill Gbotija. He also knew that Gbotija could speak to trees yet dropped his sword for a wooden knife.

From my assessment, if Gbogunmi really wanted to kill him, he would have.
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by Orente21(f): 6:03am On Aug 29, 2023
LegendaryArnold:

Like if you haven't seen the movie yet like myself
Number 4 is incorrect. Her name was mentioned.Erifunto or so.
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by LegendaryArnold(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2023
Orente21:
Number 4 is incorrect. Her name was mentioned.Erifunto or so.

Don't even know... haven't seen the movie yet
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by okewumi: 2:32am On Aug 31, 2023
Nice movie. They tried with the set up especially during the communal clash. The camera/ recording was excellent. That daughter of the king is very beautiful. He is the girlfriend of the guy that did advert for airtel.

I enjoy it sha.
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2023
The movie was like the yoruba war movie that i have ever seen! :PThe movie was like the yoruba war movie that i have ever seen!
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by Lingudy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
Interesting movie
Re: 10 Things You Probably Missed In Jagun Jagun by vickydevoka(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2023
Lingudy:

How is your work and family sir. I have seen you help someone here before. I pray God reward you for it. Sir, I have come to seek for your assistance. I'm penniless and hunger is really bitting hard on me. Everything I have as food have finished and I have been sleeping with empty stomach. Sir I will appreciate it if you can do something for me. I will so much appreciate you.
See mumu talk .I don become father Christmas way no get family abi. We de 10 for my family and de all need help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jaruma Set To Put Tacha Billboard in All Places in Port Harcourt. Photos / #bbnaija: Miracle Wins N1m As DJ Spinall, DJ Obi Visit Housemates / Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.