Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) (77554 Views)

Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office / 41 African Countries Sign Military Agreements With Russia (Photos) / Darya, Alexander Dugin's Daughter Killed By Car Bomb In Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by nothingspoil70: 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
The madafaka has been eliminated. All hail the almighty KGB

2 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Cabalgeneral: 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

It's real. It's everywhere.

The coup was everywhere too but how far
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Blitzking: 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wat is a coup without killing..you think putin go just forget..dey play. A big lesson for future coup plotters.

6 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by iykejohnson(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

After killing Nnamdi KANU, all the terrorist and bandits in the north will just fall down and die, dollar will drop from 900 to 100 naira, bag of rice will drop to 5k, Almajiris will just become educated and be blowing big grammar, herdsmen will stop killing people in the south west.

Petrol will drop from 600 and remain permanent at 100 naira per litre, every graduate will become employed, Police brutality will end, army will stop beating civilians for just waving at them.

Let me stop here, Buhari didn't try at all, by now Nigeria would have been like Canada, just look at the mistake he made
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜€
This your response needs an award

3 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
the end of wagner is an end of a bloodbath era
the end of the most feared mercenary by Putin

now it is carry go by Putin
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Blazebond(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
Shuooo,na this man be the hero of lovers of coup plotters in Nigeria o,shebi them be dey masturbate yesterday say he don land Niger to help them destroy ECOWAS,hahahahahahahahaha.

4 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by mayor1814: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
I'm still wondering why the man didn't finish what he started. He stopped the almost successful coup against Putin at the dying minute. And he thought Putin will overlook?

Sometimes even as a military strongman u run out of ideas. I think that's what happened in Prighozin case.

4 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Allthelight: 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ukraine job

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
tofolo:
Vladimir Putin ๐Ÿ‘Š
He finally got him

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Nairanation2: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
Chai! Putin handwriting here... Lol. Putin is exceptionally good at taken care of perceived enemies.

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by asanausana91: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
Fear Putin

2 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
trutharena:
Lol. No be the Wagner wey people for Niger Republic dey depend on but this.

Putin na badass. He dosenโ€™t forgive.

This is what Buhari should have done to that terrorist Nnamdi Kanu. Kill him asap instead of wasting scarce resources on feeding him beans in prison.

Same thing should have been done to Odumegu Ojuku, if Gowon had planned Ojuku plane crash while coming back from Aburi in Ghana, he would not have been able to fuulishly sacrifice millions of people and plunge Nigeria into needless civil war that cost us $billions.
Where did you hear that? Putin is the one wooing Niger by showing support
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Black water is 100% private just as Wagner is 100% private.

Yevgeny Prigozhin carries out the recruitment of Wagner fighters himself.

Before the mutiny, he was the only one on TV calling out Putin and the Kremlin about how they're were corrupting themselves in Moscow while leaving Wagner fighters to die in Ukraine without ammunition or food.

His fighters were even angry that he stopped the mutiny when they were so close in toppling Putin.
He never called out Putin, I follow him on Twitter and he never mention Putin.
He always said his fight was against Shoigu and Gerasimov as both leaders always want Wager to be controlled by Russia MOD.
Prigozhin want Putin to declear war on Ukraine but Shoigu and Gerasimov want it as SO.
He called out MOD and Russia chief of Staff.

Prigozhin can never chop of Putin as he was not a military guy, only military person can overthrow a government

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by udy4real(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
trutharena:

This is what Buhari should have done to that terrorist Nnamdi Kanu. Kill him asap instead of wasting scarce resources on feeding him beans in prison.

Keep off dangerous drugs

Keep off dangerous drugs

Same thing should have been done to Odumegu Ojuku, if Gowon had planned Ojuku plane crash while coming back from Aburi in Ghana, he would not have been able to fuulishly sacrifice millions of people and plunge Nigeria into needless civil war that cost us $billions.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by apache4: 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
grin grin grin

You are too wicked oooh grin grin grin

That he forgot to add Atiku

raskymonojendor:

Why did you hide the date on your screenshot grin

He saw the end of his enemy. grin

You forgot to add Atiku.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Nicerazor(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
If you want to fight or criticize a government do it from afar and watch your back. There are a lot of state-sponsored assassinations in Russia under Putin. Especially if you betray him, e don go.
gbengaeed:

And foolish enough, it wasn't the military power that stopped him but mere negotiation, You can not attack Putin and stop midway. His team would start to die one by one till Putin finally integrated the remnant into the Russian army.

3 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
trutharena:

BH boys are dying daily by the gun and other bandits.
NA still killed some of them few days ago.

How about the ones that were given amnesity
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
Now he will go and meet millions of souls that he has killed

2 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
Dididrumz:
Hmmm

If he ( Wagner) no die for humiliating Russia as a whole- for waging Coup against Russia but stopped by Belarus President,then Putin no be Russian leader!
All his enemies,since he has been in Power- are either dying miserably in Siberia- Iceland or Committing Suicide or dropping from the roof of a storey building!
You don't bite a finger that fed you - Putin revenge is always deadly.
A warning to African Leaders - once you are in agreement with Putin,the rest na story you will not leave to tell!

8 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Iko5000: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
we said so , it has happen , Putin na Hitler in disgusie .

2 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by nnamdi640: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
trutharena:

You mean the way Abacha eliminated MKO and wife.

2 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Iko5000: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2023
Spot on , Mali and Niger you have now entered one chance dining with the Devil representitive on Earth

Bluntemperor:

If he ( Wagner) no die for humiliating Russia as a whole- for waging Coup against Russia but stopped by Belarus President,then Putin no be Russian leader!
All his enemies,since he has been in Power- are either dying miserably in Siberia- Iceland or Committing Suicide or dropping from the roof of a storey building!
You don't bite a finger that fed you - Putin revenge is always deadly.
A warning to African Leaders - once you are in agreement with Putin,the rest na story you will not leave to tell!

2 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by yinkeys(m): 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
tofolo:
Vladimir Putin ๐Ÿ‘Š
After the coup speculation weeks ago in Russia
There were rumors that he would be killed
Threatening Putin
Serious issue
Letโ€™s wait until the black box investigation is complete

3 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
I thought Prigozhin was a cleverly hard man. I knew he was damn too wrong going back to Russia from Belarus. What's the sophistication in that move when he knew the Tiger is still in power.

After pulling out of the short revolution against Putin, he was supposed to calculate every step he makes and live outside Russia entirely. Then try to avoid Putin and Cronies as much as reasonably possible.

He was supposed to know the moment he didn't see the end of Putin in that revolution, he automatically becomes a prime target for annihilation.
What a pity.

4 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by ukpahu(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
The West has don it

2 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
raskymonojendor:
I thought they said he was in Africa. Could this be the end of Wagner Military Contractors (WMC)?

Well Putin finally got rid of the guy that tried to topple his government a few months ago.

Ps: Putin is now getting creative. Eliminating his enemies by "Falling off the windows" or "Falling down the stairs" was already becoming boring and stale.

then you donโ€™t know Putin

Putin is known for eliminating his enemies on natural causes.. not suspecting fowl play

6 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Gentlelox: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
Favouret:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank
this ur format don cast na... Everybody sabi u now
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Goodvibes007: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
seunny4lif:

He never called out Putin, I follow him on Twitter and he never mention Putin.
He always said his fight was against Shoigu and Gerasimov as both leaders always want Wager to be controlled by Russia MOD.
Prigozhin want Putin to declear war on Ukraine but Shoigu and Gerasimov want it as SO.
He called out MOD and Russia chief of Staff.

Prigozhin can never chop of Putin as he was not a military guy, only military person can overthrow a government
Oh well. Putin finally got rid of one of his enemies ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

3 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
I don't believe this News.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by 1x2x3: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

After killing Nnamdi KANU, all the terrorist and bandits in the north will just fall down and die, dollar will drop from 900 to 100 naira, bag of rice will drop to 5k, Almajiris will just become educated and be blowing big grammar, herdsmen will stop killing people in the south west.

Petrol will drop from 600 and remain permanent at 100 naira per litre, every graduate will become employed, Police brutality will end, army will stop beating civilians for just waving at them.

Let me stop here, Buhari didn't try at all, by now Nigeria would have been like Canada, just look at the mistake he made

canada?

nawa for freedom of speech ooo
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) by Snakedoctor1: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Fiscus105:
Imperial finally sees the end of his enermy.

I now see Wagner as most foolish man, despite his war exposure and experiences, how could u threatened Putin's govt/life and yet still be flying on Russia's space anyhow.

Wisdom bigger than strength indeed.

He didnt know that Putin would sacrifice 7 more people to get him

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerians Would Never โ€œGo Back To Their Hutsโ€ In Africa - Trump / Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) / Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.