Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? (59832 Views)

This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / See Sultry Maternity Photos Shared By Youtuber That Has Set The Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by chatwithbruno(m): 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
I think you wife must have been rapped while growing up by a care giver or a close relative and that's
affected her osycologically.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by koldej(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
Hmmmm 2 things are involved, with all you listed here it's obvious the only problem isn't just sex

1. it's either your wife never loved you and was forced into getting married to you(probably because you have the money and you were ready) na you get fault here cos let's remove the sex from it cos we believe pre-marital sex is a sin, the other part you listed nko? You didn't see these signs before you guys got married?

2. Secondly it is also possible your wife is suffering from emotional trauma of having been raped sometime in the past.

You really need to know what the problem really is, this is what will determine what you will do, second case can still be solved, you see that first one, if that's the case mehnn it's a long thing oo
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Pinzzle7: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
Such a timetable will make the couple to refrain from making excuses and strive to perform their conjugal obligations. Sex is a serious matter...
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Okoronkwow(m): 6:34am On Aug 28, 2023
You don't need a pastor or mother inlaw to solve you and your wife sex problems.... See try to leave her for a while... About sex... Don't near her or talk about sex.... She might be scumsize..is after birth.. She will love sex... And you must go in to Romance.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by seemlilystun: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2023
Evestar200:
Maybe You are not her dream man

That Woman Married you because of Marriage pressure not because she loves you.

There is no way a woman who loves, Cares and has feelings will not like to do anything with you no matter how angry she is.

Thank you very much.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by seemlilystun: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2023
The honest truth is that she doesn't find you attractive and she is repulsed by you. She only married you for financial benefits. Women are not tolerant like men, so if indeed they are repulsed by someone or something, they would clearly show it by their actions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by seemlilystun: 8:54am On Aug 28, 2023
Offpointng:
Reason why I tell young men like myself, Dont allow Love becloud your senses of reasoning. Trust me the sign were always right there, you were just blind to it

I used to have what you'd call an Ex then, Same way OP describe his wife was exactly who she is. Twinkling annoys her and she immediately changes it for you, hugs from the back esp when she's in the kitchen immediately changes her mood and get her so angry, Simple romance like hugging (common hugging) she'd push you away, You can't have a healthy and Intelligent talk with her, Always defensive and hardly apologises, Any Play other than the use of mouth to call each other Big head is a No No for her, Loves sleeping like some descendants of Koala, So boring and everything bored you can think of. Firstly, I thought all these happened cuz she's still a Virgin at that age, but I've got Virgin friends that we play and have lotta fun without having sex and are not so boring like she is. Later Got to find out that's just who she was, not cuz she's a virgin or something

So that faithful night we were all loved up on chat and we chatted till she wanted to sleep and told me we'd chat the next day, so we said the lovers Good night and went to bed. But before I got to sleep, I told myself I'm so done with this girl. Normally, she always expects I do the Good morning text first or the Good morning call all the time. But this time, woke up and din call her or text her Good morning, I went bout my normal day activities like she never existed. All those time till in the evening she never call or texted until I uploaded a picture of Myself and my guys chilling bfr we replied the status and of cuz some Rude Bullshit text, I read and din reply.

She called me that night bout twice and I din pick nor returned the call, of course she took to WhatsApp again forming boss lady, I made sure i read and din reply and went to sleep putting my phone on flight mode incase she wanna disturb my sleep with calls.

Oooboy I dabaru that girl head cuz we had no fight the night bfr, we chatted so cool and was even talking bout marriage plans grin next day she kept calling and calling, pick for where. took her sis phone to call me unknown to me I picked, my people come see cool broken voice that I've not heard in months. I immediately cut and blocked. Any she took to crying on VN telling me if she's done anything forgive me bla bla, But nigga man's mind was made up. She got into depression and every effort her, her friends, her family made to reach out to me, I blocked em all. I moved on. Well after so many months I'm glad to let y'all know she's still single cool cuz I doubt any guy can be patient with her like I was

So Op the signs were always there, you just turned blind eyes to em.

Perfectly done. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Giftexx: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2023
Twice a week is perfectly okay.
pity her, she's human too.
Sexing same woman at least 3 times a week, for the past 5 years...even a German machine can take that stress without proper maintenance.

Have u ever imagined her dying under you, as a result of too much sex.?

See her as ur baby and not a sex machine.

Lastly, give her money as often as u can..and watch things change..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Yaks02(m): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
addmole:

Why are you laughing. This is not funny. I need help. What do I do?

Get a side chick, sleep and home and be a responsible man. Don't pressure her about sex again since u will be getting it somewhere else. But as bitterness, u no see am 4 una relationship?
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by scoobyblogspot(m): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
addmole:
I and My wife have been married for 5 years. We are based here in Lagos. She's 35 years old. We are doing very okay and living comfortably. Since we got married, my wife hated sex so much. I am not even trying to sugarcoat this. She doesn't want to hear you talk about it or she does it. There's no one in the family that haven't tried to settle our differences since we got married. She was never like this when we were dating. It's been 1 issue to the other. She doesn't initiate sex, and when she does accept you to have sex, it's missionary style and it's just 1 round. Ah, me wey dey like knack wella. This woman begin change am for me. Lol. She doesn't want to hear you discuss sex.

Anyway sha, lets move on...

5 YEARS ago, her mum came to my house to kneel down and tell me I am stressing her daughter that I should not kill her with sex. Her then-unmarried sister then asked if I ama dog? Ah, insult. Anyway, I don forgive her. I spoke to my wife and told her what is the meaning of this? What kind of lies are you feeding your family with? This is the same person who happens to make just 1 round of sex. Just 1 round. She lies flat on her back. Once you are done, she quickly pushes you away if you stay on top of her for more than 10 to 15 minutes. There were times she would hit me if I try to initiate sex. I reported to her elder brother. He elder brother warned her. She stopped. She moved to kicking me anytime we initiate sex on bed, i reported to my pastor, he spoke to her and then, she stopped. My pastor told me i have to be patient with her. I said OK.

Omo...
The only time we make love is just 1 round, missionary style and that's it. She says she has pain on her stomach. I have been patient for 5 years with her. I told her anytime she's strong enough, we can make out. That there's no problem.

I have been pressured to cheat on her many times. i HAVE BEEN REALLY PRESSURED. Its just not easy. Her family have insulted me for demanding sex from her. Lol. The thing tire me. I see no where i am demanding. We don't do any other position apart from the missionary style. We do not even kiss. This is a woman that doesn't want you to kiss in in anyway. Even sometimes, she shouts at you when you try to be romantic to kiss her unexpectedly just to spies up our love life. She doesn't even want you to cuddle her on bed. She wants to be alone. Make money, attend to her business, vibes, laugh with friends and family and that's it. When it comes to sex, don't go there discussing that with her about making out.

I even had to retort to preparing her mind for sex by sending her a position we would try on WhatsApp, she would leave the message on read and not respond. When you talk to her about what you sent to her, she would just tell you, she's not strong to make love.

ANOTHER PART OF HER:
My wife is a very bitter person full of anger. If you try to tickle her when she's cooking in the kitchen to play with her, she gets angry and warns you not to try such. My wife doesn't want you to play with her. I am not writing all these to make it look I am a victim here. But all these are my experiences. I have to pour it out. I NEED SOME ADVICE.

There were many times, we agreed on separating. But we have already children and we used to think about these because the quarrels and the disrespect, sex and everything is causing a whole lot on us.

We do not have any form of healthy discussion very well. Before you know it, we are quarrelling over the place, she's shouting. There was a time we quarrelled that after throwing a Gotv remote at her, she fainted. She woke up before we got to the hospital. She almost died. I told her, she needs to stop her anger and control herself and enjoy her marriage. She just won't listen. She's an Edo woman.

I have tried many times to leave the marriage because it's affecting my mental health. Sometimes I regret about getting married to her. Sometimes, I just feel, maybe I CAN TRY MORE and give her a chance. When you call her to discuss our sex life, about her anger and bitterness, she doesn't apologise. She hardly apologise. Even when I get to explain her part on why she was wrong, she claims she's right until maybe someone hears us arguing before she would reluctantly apologise.

I have been battling a really starved sex life, full of a woman with bitterness, anger and pride who never apologise. She's quick to advice other women on Facebook, She would video call friends, give them advice and her family how they need to maintain peace with their relationship. But she never seem to give me respect in anyway in her own own. Hmmmm.

Recently, my wife brought out another timetable that she cannot cope making out with me the way she does. Which is 3 times a week. That she can only be available to make love 2 times a week. This 2 times is just 1 round each. This is how she wants it. I immediately responded to her that I feel her pain. I understand. She cannot be pressured just to make it look like she wants to please me that I would rather get a side chic. Yes, i know this was wrong to tell her, but i am frustrated. She disrespects me and starve me of sex and she's even bending the rules again. She responded that 'ok that I am free to do what i LIKE'.

i decided to bring this here to know the comments from people. I would like to get advice from persons who are going through similar things like this and advice me on what to do.

Some of you might say, call her and talk to her. I have done that several times since in the last 5years. I did it last night and twice today. I have spoken to her. She promised she would change, she would not only repeat the same thing but make things worst the next time.

She disrespects me a lot. I have sometimes left the house but come back after families get to call me. She would change for a week and return to her old self.

What do I DO? Please make your responses constructive enough.

Well i left i ex whom i love so much because of sex.. I dont joke with Good sex. I like it dirty and if it's not close to dirty, i will find my way. Moreso, i love my life right now. Good wife and good sex she even looks cooking on like my ex who likes fast food every day
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by TheKingPin: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
brain54:

You and OP sopose sit down and discuss…

Over a bottle of beer or something.

Share help full tips to each other. Cry on each other’s shoulders- that kind of stuff.

You just found your partner.

You both are comrades!

I follow una dey same WhatsApp group
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by skj1377(m): 4:40am On Aug 31, 2023
You married a kind of prostitute! You gave your wife money to go and hustle(prostitute) in Italy ! You like sex so much so you think a sex worker is the best person to marry so you can have unlimited sex? A woman that wants to hustle in Nigeria or Italy should not be worthy to be your wife. You should have married another lady while fucking this your wife for money and things. Your case is the case of a man that made a prostitute his wife while making his wife his side chick. She is cheating on you . You will find out soon it's not by WhatsApp or Facebook chat it's coded.
addmole:
I and My wife have been married for 5 years. We are based here in Lagos. She's 35 years old. We are doing very okay and living comfortably. Since we got married, my wife hated sex so much. I am not even trying to sugarcoat this. She doesn't want to hear you talk about it or she does it. There's no one in the family that haven't tried to settle our differences since we got married. She was never like this when we were dating. It's been 1 issue to the other. She doesn't initiate sex, and when she does accept you to have sex, it's missionary style and it's just 1 round. Ah, me wey dey like knack wella. This woman begin change am for me. Lol. She doesn't want to hear you discuss sex.

5 YEARS ago, her mum came to my house to kneel down and tell me I am stressing her daughter that I should not kill her with sex. Her then-unmarried sister then asked if I ama dog? Ah, insult. Anyway, I don forgive her. I spoke to my wife and told her what is the meaning of this? What kind of lies are you feeding your family with? This is the same person who happens to make just 1 round of sex. Just 1 round. She lies flat on her back. Once you are done, she quickly pushes you away if you stay on top of her for more than 10 to 15 minutes. There were times she would hit me if I try to initiate sex. I reported to her elder brother. He elder brother warned her. She stopped. She moved to kicking me anytime we initiate sex on bed, i reported to my pastor, he spoke to her and then, she stopped. My pastor told me i have to be patient with her. I said OK.

Omo...
The only time we make love is just 1 round, missionary style and that's it. She says she has pain on her stomach. I have been patient for 5 years with her. I told her anytime she's strong enough, we can make out. That there's no problem.

I have been pressured to cheat on her many times. i HAVE BEEN REALLY PRESSURED. Its just not easy. Her family have insulted me for demanding sex from her. Lol. The thing tire me. I see no where i am demanding. We don't do any other position apart from the missionary style. We do not even kiss. This is a woman that doesn't want you to kiss in in anyway. Even sometimes, she shouts at you when you try to be romantic to kiss her unexpectedly just to spies up our love life. She doesn't even want you to cuddle her on bed. She wants to be alone. Make money, attend to her business, vibes, laugh with friends and family and that's it. When it comes to sex, don't go there discussing that with her about making out.

I even had to retort to preparing her mind for sex by sending her a position we would try on WhatsApp, she would leave the message on read and not respond. When you talk to her about what you sent to her, she would just tell you, she's not strong to make love.

ANOTHER PART OF HER:
My wife is a very bitter person full of anger. If you try to tickle her when she's cooking in the kitchen to play with her, she gets angry and warns you not to try such. My wife doesn't want you to play with her. I am not writing all these to make it look I am a victim here. But all these are my experiences. I have to pour it out. I NEED SOME ADVICE.

There were many times, we agreed on separating. But we have already children and we used to think about these because the quarrels and the disrespect, sex and everything is causing a whole lot on us.

We do not have any form of healthy discussion very well. Before you know it, we are quarrelling over the place, she's shouting. There was a time we quarrelled that after throwing a Gotv remote at her, she fainted. She woke up before we got to the hospital. She almost died. I told her, she needs to stop her anger and control herself and enjoy her marriage. She just won't listen. She's an Edo woman.

I have tried many times to leave the marriage because it's affecting my mental health. Sometimes I regret about getting married to her. Sometimes, I just feel, maybe I CAN TRY MORE and give her a chance. When you call her to discuss our sex life, about her anger and bitterness, she doesn't apologise. She hardly apologise. Even when I get to explain her part on why she was wrong, she claims she's right until maybe someone hears us arguing before she would reluctantly apologise.

I have been battling a really starved sex life, full of a woman with bitterness, anger and pride who never apologise. She's quick to advice other women on Facebook, She would video call friends, give them advice and her family how they need to maintain peace with their relationship. But she never seem to give me respect in anyway in her own own. Hmmmm.

Recently, my wife brought out another timetable that she cannot cope making out with me the way she does. Which is 3 times a week. That she can only be available to make love 2 times a week. This 2 times is just 1 round each. This is how she wants it. I immediately responded to her that I feel her pain. I understand. She cannot be pressured just to make it look like she wants to please me that I would rather get a side chic. Yes, i know this was wrong to tell her, but i am frustrated. She disrespects me and starve me of sex and she's even bending the rules again. She responded that 'ok that I am free to do what i LIKE'.

i decided to bring this here to know the comments from people. I would like to get advice from persons who are going through similar things like this and advice me on what to do.

Some of you might say, call her and talk to her. I have done that several times since in the last 5years. I did it last night and twice today. I have spoken to her. She promised she would change, she would not only repeat the same thing but make things worst the next time.

She disrespects me a lot. I have sometimes left the house but come back after families get to call me. She would change for a week and return to her old self.

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by thunderbabs: 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
Skyview01:

Then contract a disease and pass on to the wife and mother of his kids right.

Always thing of all the possible consequences of your actions before indulging in them.

That will be like jumping from frying pan to fire or turning an unbearable condition to hell.

Lets be guided.

He needs to sit his wife down for a deep heart to heart conversation.

At some point in my marriage, At some point in my marriage, I was in the same shoes as the op but was able to turn things around.
You have to market yourself to your wife and make sex an absolutely fun and desirable experience for your wife in instances like this.

Lastly, your wife may be circumcised as a child.

Pass what to whom? Someone who doesn't give you action? Marketer, you don collect commission na
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by BlissGod: 11:30am On Sep 01, 2023
Offpointng:
Reason why I tell young men like myself, Dont allow Love becloud your senses of reasoning. Trust me the sign were always right there, you were just blind to it

I used to have what you'd call an Ex then, Same way OP describe his wife was exactly who she is. Twinkling annoys her and she immediately changes it for you, hugs from the back esp when she's in the kitchen immediately changes her mood and get her so angry, Simple romance like hugging (common hugging) she'd push you away, You can't have a healthy and Intelligent talk with her, Always defensive and hardly apologises, Any Play other than the use of mouth to call each other Big head is a No No for her, Loves sleeping like some descendants of Koala, So boring and everything bored you can think of. Firstly, I thought all these happened cuz she's still a Virgin at that age, but I've got Virgin friends that we play and have lotta fun without having sex and are not so boring like she is. Later Got to find out that's just who she was, not cuz she's a virgin or something

So that faithful night we were all loved up on chat and we chatted till she wanted to sleep and told me we'd chat the next day, so we said the lovers Good night and went to bed. But before I got to sleep, I told myself I'm so done with this girl. Normally, she always expects I do the Good morning text first or the Good morning call all the time. But this time, woke up and din call her or text her Good morning, I went bout my normal day activities like she never existed. All those time till in the evening she never call or texted until I uploaded a picture of Myself and my guys chilling bfr we replied the status and of cuz some Rude Bullshit text, I read and din reply.

She called me that night bout twice and I din pick nor returned the call, of course she took to WhatsApp again forming boss lady, I made sure i read and din reply and went to sleep putting my phone on flight mode incase she wanna disturb my sleep with calls.

Oooboy I dabaru that girl head cuz we had no fight the night bfr, we chatted so cool and was even talking bout marriage plans grin next day she kept calling and calling, pick for where. took her sis phone to call me unknown to me I picked, my people come see cool broken voice that I've not heard in months. I immediately cut and blocked. Any she took to crying on VN telling me if she's done anything forgive me bla bla, But nigga man's mind was made up. She got into depression and every effort her, her friends, her family made to reach out to me, I blocked em all. I moved on. Well after so many months I'm glad to let y'all know she's still single cool cuz I doubt any guy can be patient with her like I was

So Op the signs were always there, you just turned blind eyes to em.

All I can deduce from this story is your level of immaturity in communication. The girl get sanko for head but you’re not yet matured to break off things. That’s too childish. If you wan break up, breakup in peace. That’s my take. People have been killed for silent breakup.

Sometimes it’s not patience that people need, they need straight out confrontation and truths to their thick skulls so they can easily reflect when things go south hence you’ve done your bid.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Offpointng: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2023
BlissGod:

All I can deduce from this story is your level of immaturity in communication. The girl get sanko for head but you’re not yet matured to break off things. That’s too childish. If you wan break up, breakup in peace. That’s my take. People have been killed for silent breakup.

That's ur forever problem Mr matured one. So my own Emotions was killed to?? Besides what break up is more peaceful than how I did?
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by BlissGod: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2023
addmole:

EVERYTHING you just put up is exactly how she does. Dont hug her, she's so defensive. You cannot have a healthy discussion with her. Yes, I saw the signs, but I always told myself she should change.

Op have you considered your wife might be a core lesbian but have to marry you for family sake cause her ex wasn’t ready or maybe you’re just extremely bad at using your dick.
Or she might be having extremely low progesterone hormone that makes her disgust the idea of sex
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by BlissGod: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2023
Offpointng:

That's ur forever problem Mr matured one. So my own Emotions was killed to?? Besides what break up is more peaceful than how I did?

It’s not about maturity my guy. Truth is God allows certain relationships in our life to help build or make the person aware of their discrepancies. Truth is that girl might not even understand the level of shit she’s doing to herself in years to come. I no say make you no breakup but you for give am epistle on all the things that will not sustain a relationship talk more of marriage.

Reason why I barked at you is simply because you also deceived her by knowing in your heart she’s a goner but you discussed marriage with her. Guy none of is perfect and some level of sense na just 10% but still we give room to improve. Anyway, I hope you at least get honest with your girls virgin or not. Some are totally misinformed and they go dey act like them sabi

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Offpointng: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2023
BlissGod:

It’s not about maturity my guy. Truth is God allows certain relationships in our life to help build or make the person aware of their discrepancies. Truth is that girl might not even understand the level of shit she’s doing to herself in years to come. I no say make you no breakup but you for give am epistle on all the things that will not sustain a relationship talk more of marriage.

Reason why I barked at you is simply because you also deceived her by knowing in your heart she’s a goner but you discussed marriage with her. Guy none of is perfect and some level of sense na just 10% but still we give room to improve. Anyway, I hope you at least get honest with your girls virgin or not. Some are totally misinformed and they go dey act like them sabi

This girl knows what she was doing or else how do you explain being aggressive to the one you claim you love for obvious no reason, You don't apologize when wrong, if they don't call, you wont call and if they dont text, you wont text to. You think she doesn't know that's not how you treat a partner who has not been bad to you in any way??

After that incident, why have she now been doing the normal things she ought to do without anyone lecturing her. she was just being intentionally wicked and atimes matching evil with a greater wickedness can only be the way out of a battle
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by larryking78(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2023
henrimoto:
You are not married yet!! You don't know anything about what the OP is goiñg through with the woman he called his wife.
he already shared his experience so far. Didn't you read at all
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
She doesn't desire you because if she does, you won't be suffering for nothing. She desires the ex that disvirgined her and won't mind visiting him to get knacked. Women set rules for men they don't find attractive/inferior men but break the rules for attractive/superior men. The ex owns her and is the Alpha. You are the beta and her retirement plan. Since she disrespected you, why don't you divorce her? Next time vet any woman you interact with ruthlessly.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
Miracood2:
Trust me, there is a very high chance that your woman is knacking another man.

Unless you keep playing a fool, this marriage is not going to survive the next 3 years.
Her ex is a possibility.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by Klebsiella: 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
I don’t think your wife loves you, hence the lack of sex/sexual attraction.

Sorry, I don’t have any advice for you. These problems are hard to fix and should have been detected by you prior to marriage.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by EDOSBROWN: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2023
EDOSBROWN:
Another TOTO matter again
Na waooo
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by HayesQadir3: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
SEEK YOUR ASTROLOGER FOR CONSULTANTS!!!
WhatsApp: 07083053903
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by wany(f): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
7arrows:

If u need babes then full. Get urself happy my guy and free that woman. Like the other guy said treat her like a room mate.
Men and frog brain
Is that not what she is secretly looking for. undecided
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by 7arrows: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
wany:

Men and frog brain
Is that not what she is secretly looking for. undecided

Yes now. If u know she's secretly looking for it why not give her? You know when a woman is tired of a man she's absolutely tired and nothing can stop her. The earlier my guy begin package himself the better for him.
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by LarryCork: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

angry
Re: My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? by LarryCork: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
addmole:

Omo...

ANOTHER PART OF HER:

Kaiiiii...my brother please can u sqeeeece me for the time table....am free on Tuesday sir!!(no oofencse) cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.