Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office (47277 Views)

Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by lanre316: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
Whytelyon:

The same way Tinubu be tactical politician , yet he day bribe everyone to be president come day do eye service join.
Swallow voice abeg. You day make noise. Mxm

You meant to insult but you are actually right. Nigerian politics requires patient calculations, tactical moves, strategic investments and smart alliances, which Peter Obi lacks. He was just making noise up and down like a market woman who lost his voice. Let him try again in 2031. Tinubu na ogbonge politician. Even Atiku dey learn while Obi is not yet ready.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Sibbb: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Heffalump:
Prigozhin was killed by Putin, no doubt. This will surely spark off revolution among the Wagner group to overthrow Putin's government.

You can only die once, many brave men in the group will have to say. Enough is enough! Putin has just bitten more than he can chew.
Dey play
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by ElSudani: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stoplying:

[b]Once again, you dive into emotional and illogical statements, [/b]the west and Ukraine have just as much interests in the death of prigojine who killed more than 50 000 of their troops in backmout and fights against them in Africa and the middle East and Europe.
The president of Russia actually employs prigojine.

Where's is the illogical and emotional statements? Why is it difficult to have any meaningful conversation with folks these days?
Do you even know what it means to engage in an unsuccessful coup? That is what Prigozhin did and Putin reffered to him and his supporters as traitors.
Did he have to go on TV to announce he was going to kill him?
You are one of a handful of people in the world who is surprised about this.
People who did less than that mysteriously fell out of windows or got poisoned with substances not available to regular folks.
I really don't know what you are on about, if you think the west killed him, then ok. I agree with you.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by josielewa(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Where is RUFAI and ARISE TV who said couple of days ago that Wagner leader was already in Africa. I disputed it on a comment on Arise. Rufai always spread lies and propaganda. Arise TV stinks
yes 2 days ago he was in africa...he did a video...
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Stoplying: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
ElSudani:

Where's is the illogical and emotional statements?
Answer
ElSudani:

But you have no idea what it means to challenge someone like Putin the way Prigozhin did.

Your statement has no logic in it, just an accusation and an invitation to have emotions of what might have happened. No proof, no logic, just emotional statement.

If you can provide evidence instead of casting aspersions and making emotional statements meant to shut down the reasoning faculties of those in the conversation then no problem. But that is not what you are doing.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by ElSudani: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stoplying:

Answer

Your statement has no logic in it, just an accusation and an invitation to have emotions of what might have happened. No proof, no logic, just emotional statement.

If you can provide evidence instead of casting aspersions and making emotional statements meant to shut down the reasoning faculties of those in the conversation then no problem. But that is not what you are doing.

Alright my friend, the west killed Prigozhin with a rocket on Russian soil, are you happy now?
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Two People that planned to overthrow Putin.

The bad Guy took them out...

Putin is Rugged.

NOW THAT WAGNER OGA is DEAD can Tinubu now enter NIGER REPUBLIC and effect RENEWED HOPE, as a worthless defender of democracy?

If Tinubu doesnt achieve anything..he is a Bloody and certified Coward. Worse than Awolowo.

We watch.. cool

So Awolowo that ended the Civil war without firing a shot is a coward abi, then what should we call Ojukwu that started a war he couldnt finish

Tinubu that stood up and said it is turn to be president, and he became the president is also a coward, chai why are you thinking with ur anus

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Stoplying: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
lanre316:

You meant to insult but you are actually right. Nigerian politics requires patient calculations, tactical moves, strategic investments and smart alliances, which Peter Obi lacks. He was just making noise up and down like a market woman who lost his voice. Let him try again in 2031. Tinubu na ogbonge politician. Even Atiku dey learn while Obi is not yet ready.
And tell me how tinubu's presidency will better your life and those of your children ?same to Obi's fans.
You are all stupid to be so involved in making these extremely rich men even richer and more powerful at the detriment of your own interests. Tinubu being president will make life better for tinubu's family, not yours. Tinubu is even trying to send you to fight and die in Niger Republic. Wise up !
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Stoplying: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
ElSudani:

Alright my friend, the west killed Prigozhin with a rocket on Russian soil, are you happy now?
No need to talk to you, you clearly have the brain of a child.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by lanre316: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stoplying:

And tell me how tinubu's presidency will better your life and those of your children ?same to Obi's fans.
You are all stupid to be so involved in making these extremely rich men even richer and more powerful at the detriment of your own interests.
Rmtinubu being president will make life better for tinubu's family, not yours. Tinubu is even trying to send you to fight and die in Niger Republic. Wise up !

And you think the lying clueless Peter Obi would do better?

Abeg shift small for me I wan laugh grin grin
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by AfonjaEmir: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Awolowo is dead..
GOWON is Alive .
Ojukwu is dead
Your foolishness is alive. cool

Shegs12345:

So Awolowo that ended the Civil war without firing a shot is a coward abi, then what should we call Ojukwu that started a war he couldnt finish

Tinubu that stood up and said it is turn to be president, and he became the president is also a coward, chai why are you thinking with ur anus
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by AfonjaEmir: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
You are still foolishly crying.
You are a defeated sombori
@seunmsg...bring bucket for your brother mbok. These masculine tears are plenty... cool

Padipadi:

I ll hurt you. Last warning.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by ElSudani: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stoplying:

No need to talk to you, you clearly have the brain of a child.

Thank you, true to type. The most ignorant are usually the most abusive. I have nothing to do with your lack of basic knowledge about the world around you.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by sharpsecret: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kdon2:

He outshine anyone ever to be born from your region. Rest
we take someone that committed suicide in my region as coward
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by whytepawn1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Satanistx:
that guy was taken down by the west, not putin. they need to break into mali, niger and the other 2 countries
I think same too
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by HRMK: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
PUTIN HAS ELIMINATED HIS MAJOR ENEMY!
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Padipadi(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
You are still foolishly crying.
You are a defeated sombori
@seunmsg...bring bucket for your brother mbok. These masculine tears are plenty... cool

You see, a kid like you need total education. Before you troll and type like in a stupid way, get history.
There are Yoruba muslims in Ilorin who feels Islam is better for them. They are the ones complicating matters and giving dogs like you vaseline to masturbate.
In your life, get wisdom, learn history before trolling else you ll be more stupid.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Stoplying: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
HRMK:
PUTIN HAS ELIMINATED HIS MAJOR ENEMY!
Congrats inspector Colombo, please share your impeccable evidence with us mere mortals.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by descartes400: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Douglad:

Whether he cool down or not, he was going to get killed.

Hundreds of Wagner members in Belarus are already disappearing one by one and they're also keeping a low-key profile.

This guy should have finished the coup or never started it. His family is also in danger as well.

No way he would have succeeded with the coup.
I'm of the belief his family is excluded from the "sin of the father" except they choose to do anyhow, then them go see anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Stoplying: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
Shegs12345:

So Awolowo that ended the Civil war without firing a shot is a coward abi,
So now your version of history says awolowo ended the civil war ?
You lots just rewrite history nonstop and according to your feelings of the day.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by AfonjaEmir: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
Who ask you for explanation ? Do i look like i fvvvcking care about worthless people? cool

Padipadi:

You see, a kid like you need total education. Before you troll and type like in a stupid way, get history.
There are Yoruba muslims in Ilorin who feels Islam is better for them. They are the ones complicating matters and giving dogs like you vaseline to masturbate.
In your life, get wisdom, learn history before trolling else you ll be more stupid.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Padipadi(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Who ask you for explanation ? Do i look like i fvvvcking care about worthless people? cool

Worthless boy, you care. Yorubaland is honourable than any hole you came from and the north that's land of desolation and born to perish. That's why you feel you can troll. Now you v heard the story. What else do you v to use as trolling?
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Alpharey: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kdon2:

Thank God you know he beats your whole region and they shiit in their pants! grin

Close those brown teeth abeg.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by AfonjaEmir: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
Your foolishness is good for trolling cool

Padipadi:
Worthless boy, you care. Yorubaland is honourable than any hole you came from and the north that's land of desolation and born to perish. That's why you feel you can troll. Now you v heard the story. What else do you v to use as trolling?
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Padipadi(m): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Your foolishness is good for trolling cool

You stupidity is suitable for viewing.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by AfonjaEmir: 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
Viewing?..Like TVC or LTV? cool

Padipadi:

You stupidity is suitable for viewing.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Kdon2: 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Alpharey:

Close those brown teeth abeg.

Painment grin
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Kdon2: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
sharpsecret:
we take someone that committed suicide in my region as coward

Ojukwu and ziky ran with their tails between their legs like a frightened dog which they are! grin
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Kdon2: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Goodman2023:

As Local government chairman, governor, president or as what ? ....you don't even know your Yoruba history...awolowo was sentenced to 10 years imprisonment in 1963.

What is this one saying. You better go school properly and stop disgracing you people
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by HRMK: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
a fool will always be and remain a fool!he is better ignored!!
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Stoplying: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kdon2:

Ojukwu and ziky ran with their tails between their legs like a frightened dog which they are! grin
Don't put Zik in you people's stupid ethnic fight, Zik was a honorable and noble man unlike awolowo and ojuku, two dirty dogs/pigs.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Regex: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stoplying:

Don't put Zik in you people's stupid ethnic fight, Zik was a honorable and noble man unlike awolowo and ojuku, two dirty dogs/pigs.

Zik is not a hero to me. This contraption was master minded by him. Today we igbos are suffering from his selflessness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 / Saudi Arabia To Auction Maan Al-Sanea's Properties Including His 923 Vehicles / Biden To Transfer Power To Harris While Under Anesthesia For Colonoscopy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.