Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,418 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office (47405 Views)

Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Kdon2: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
sharpsecret:
so what do we call a person that took his own life by rat poison?

I m sure na you give am the poison
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by imam07: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
It will NEVER be RAT Poison. cool

those are the lies your forefather fed u. Nigeria history can't be completed without d good side stories of Awolowo. Better things he did for this country that most of your tribe are benefiting from. Wetin your coward Ojukwu did?
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by AfonjaEmir: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Yoruba man and crying. Awolowo as a bigoted Propagandist died as a RAT. Ojukwu as a War hero, died with National Honours. Simple. cool

imam07:
those are the lies your forefather fed u. Nigeria history can't be completed without d good side stories of Awolowo. Better things he did for this country that most of your tribe are benefiting from. Wetin your coward Ojukwu did?
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by juman(m): 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
He was used and dumped.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Larryndelaw: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
josielewa:
yes 2 days ago he was in africa...he did a video...
I think that's a propaganda video. They can do a propaganda video with background. We all tknownthat putin will kill him. He is just making him comfortable
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by imam07: 4:11am On Aug 27, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Yoruba man and crying. Awolowo as a bigoted Propagandist died as a RAT. Ojukwu as a War hero, died with National Honours. Simple. cool

only ipob tag him as an hero. The rest reasonable nigerians see him as selfish and coward coup plotter.
Check this and see what your Biafra forefather hid from you.
Robert S. Goldstein, RESIGNATIONS LETTER TO ODUMEGWU OJUKU WHEN HE FOUND OUT HE WAS KILLING IGBO PEOPLE WITH STARVATION FOR PROPAGANDA.

Robert S. Goldstein, Public Relations Representative of Biafra in the United States, resigned from his position when he found out that some of the activities Ojukwu was doing were: I expose your dirty ass

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by AfonjaEmir: 7:21am On Aug 27, 2023
Try harder...
You will celebrate Adekunle for killing IGBOs
You will celebrate Awolowo for killing IGBOs

Now you want to say it's Ojukwu that killed IGBOs..? You think, IGBOs are herded like Cows and goats like you?

All, we know and accept as facts is that Awolowo died like a certified RAT..and is already rotting in hell...spits cool

imam07:
only ipob tag him as an hero. The rest reasonable nigerians see him as selfish and coward coup plotter.
Check this and see what your Biafra forefather hid from you.
Robert S. Goldstein, RESIGNATIONS LETTER TO ODUMEGWU OJUKU WHEN HE FOUND OUT HE WAS KILLING IGBO PEOPLE WITH STARVATION FOR PROPAGANDA.

Robert S. Goldstein, Public Relations Representative of Biafra in the United States, resigned from his position when he found out that some of the activities Ojukwu was doing were: I expose your dirty ass
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by imam07: 9:05am On Aug 27, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Try harder...
You will celebrate Adekunle for killing IGBOs
You will celebrate Awolowo for killing IGBOs

Now you want to say it's Ojukwu that killed IGBOs..? You think, IGBOs are herded like Cows and goats like you?

All, we know and accept as facts is that Awolowo died like a certified RAT..and is already rotting in hell...spits cool

any of your words can't move me because it is a common trait that d igbos always blame others for their own fault. You love coming to the SW. These are the people u hate. You should your igbos are out of their mind. Igbos never blamed themselves, you hate the truth. It s until u get blaming yourself that u will know what u want in this country. Since you igbos have been blaming Awolowo, does it change anything or does it take your tribe to the presidency. The more u keep doing blaming games, the more u keep loosing it. U can see you are always the looser. Any attempt against the other tribes in Nigeria, you loose. You can as well pass this attitude of yours to the coming generation of yours. Igbo tribe will soon be forgotten in the nearest future. The ss will take your place.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by AfonjaEmir: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2023
See a human being talking about SS taking the place of IGBOs. Do you Yoruba people actually think before you talk, or you just talk to hear yourself sound stupid?

The same IGBOs say they want BIAFRA to leave you to develop without them. Same you will rather DIE, than let them be. The question is this, what is the bondage IGBOs are using to hold you, that you can't just cut the cord and set yourself free from IGBO stress?

You are a bloody UNITY BEGGER and it's pathetic that you want to twist history to actually sound good to yourself Alone.

Get this in your skull...

Awolowo died as a certified RAT..and drank OTAPIAPIA manufactured by an IGBO man. So whatever Nonsense you want to banter enjoy. It's a known fact that Yoruba are very much delusional when spreading their foolish lies.. cool

imam07:
any of your words can't move me because it is a common trait that d igbos always blame others for their own fault. You love coming to the SW. These are the people u hate. You should your igbos are out of their mind. Igbos never blamed themselves, you hate the truth. It s until u get blaming yourself that u will know what u want in this country. Since you igbos have been blaming Awolowo, does it change anything or does it take your tribe to the presidency. The more u keep doing blaming games, the more u keep loosing it. U can see you are always the looser. Any attempt against the other tribes in Nigeria, you loose. You can as well pass this attitude of yours to the coming generation of yours. Igbo tribe will soon be forgotten in the nearest future. The ss will take your place.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by imam07: 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
See a human being talking about SS taking the place of IGBOs. Do you Yoruba people actually think before you talk, or you just talk to hear yourself sound stupid?

The same IGBOs say they want BIAFRA to leave you to develop without them. Same you will rather DIE, than let them be. The question is this, what is the bondage IGBOs are using to hold you, that you can't just cut the cord and set yourself free from IGBO stress?

You are a bloody UNITY BEGGER and it's pathetic that you want to twist history to actually sound good to yourself Alone.

Get this in your skull...

Awolowo died as a certified RAT..and drank OTAPIAPIA manufactured by an IGBO man. So whatever Nonsense you want to banter enjoy. It's a known fact that Yoruba are very much delusional when spreading their foolish lies.. cool

Yorubas don't say d idiot igbos should not go. Or is it showing to u dat it is d yorubas that are holding you people down. Biafra issue is between d igbos and d federal government. What can u idiot say on ibos killing igbos. The ipob militant, the ugm. Are these people yorubas too. Only God knows the high number of coward igbo men running to Lagos in every night bus. The most stupid igbos are the ones attacking yorubas online while they are still living in the south west. Do u think u can eat your cake and have it? Are u people out of your minds. Is like u don't know who u are arguing with here. I hv dealth with many of your type here. All what they do is keep repeating themselves b4 running away. U come here to Excell and all what u give is to condemn your host. That is why your tribe will be unstoppable and be confused till eternity if u dont change. Ibos killing ibos happening every day and u all kept mute. But all u all do is to blame this on other tribe. This is the result of your forefathers who have planted hatred in all your mind. You hate the yorubas, hausas even the south south. Still igbos never change. Continue with me and I will hit you hard. Be constructive in your argument.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by AfonjaEmir: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
Stop Ranting.....you said you have dealt with them right? Start again and amplify it so that IGBOs will see you in better light. We need your toxicity to be larger than life, so others will appreciate Yoruba valour.

You can't even do shyt, other than hiding behind FULANi to be stupid always.

I earnestly pray that there would be a direct confrontation between IGBOs and Yoruba..let this Nonsense be settled once and for all.

As long as NIGERIA is still existing, IGBOs will buy lands and continue pissing and shyting on your ancestors. So if you want them gone ..start shouting BIAFRA, so that they go.

You must understand IGBOs from a violent perspective...soonest. Bloody COWARDs that are super slaves to weak Fulani..spits cool

imam07:
Yorubas don't say d idiot igbos should not go. Or is it showing to u dat it is d yorubas that are holding you people down. Biafra issue is between d igbos and d federal government. What can u idiot say on ibos killing igbos. The ipob militant, the ugm. Are these people yorubas too. Only God knows the high number of coward igbo men running to Lagos in every night bus. The most stupid igbos are the ones attacking yorubas online while they are still living in the south west. Do u think u can eat your cake and have it? Are u people out of your minds. Is like u don't know who u are arguing with here. I hv dealth with many of your type here. All what they do is keep repeating themselves b4 running away. U come here to Excell and all what u give is to condemn your host. That is why your tribe will be unstoppable and be confused till eternity if u dont change. Ibos killing ibos happening every day and u all kept mute. But all u all do is to blame this on other tribe. This is the result of your forefathers who have planted hatred in all your mind. You hate the yorubas, hausas even the south south. Still igbos never change. Continue with me and I will hit you hard. Be constructive in your argument.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Skty: 6:24am On Aug 30, 2023
lanre316:

You dunderheads believe it's rigging when LP lost but keep silent with all the seats that LP won.

Ur momma is the dunderhead thou
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Stoplying: 4:21am On Sep 08, 2023
Shegs12345:

There are lots of write-up about the civil war online, you can go and read about the Economic policy Awolowo use to help the Nigerian forces defeat the Biafran Soldiers thats y the Igbos hate Awolow till today, if you want to know more pay me and i will tell you more with facts
I'm not too interested in revisionism, so no thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch / Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) / Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.