Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office (47395 Views)

Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by TheSuperX(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2023
DaddyJapan:

The hidden hand of the Kremlin strikes again?

I knew Prigozhin was living on borrowed time the moment he went up the creek without a paddle.

Nine lives will forever be regarded as "collateral damage". Let's hope the bereaved find some comfort in the memories left behind, and justice in the fullness of time.
When Prgozhin dared Putin, I knew he won't last long.

3 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by BentizilL: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2023
Kdon2:

He outshine anyone ever to be born from your region. Rest
Facts 💯
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by HussenAdul: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
We dey ..

Now the Guy is DEAD will Tinubu NOW start the offensive?

We wanna check something.. cool

Tinubu is a Yoruba man. They make noise without actions. They always hide when the real fight burst.
Barking dogs don't bite!

2 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by madscientist88(m): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Just as you Mourned Abacha that killed MKO Abiola cool

abacha wasn't the one behind that job
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by AfonjaEmir: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2023
He was the catalyst cool

madscientist88:
abacha wasn't the one behind that job
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by AfonjaEmir: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2023
They will say you are IGBO.. cool

HussenAdul:

Tinubu is a Yoruba man. They make noise without actions. They always hide when fight burst.
Barking dogs don't bite!
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by madscientist88(m): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2023
Heffalump:
Prigozhin was killed by Putin, no doubt. This will surely spark off revolution among the Wagner group to overthrow Putin's government.

You can only die once, many brave men in the group will have to say. Enough is enough! Putin has just bitten more than he can chew.
it would be a futile effort if they are in Russia, puntin probably already has their biodata.

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Cabalgeneral: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Two People that planned to overthrow Putin.

The bad Guy took them out...

Putin is Rugged.

NOW THAT WAGNER OGA is DEAD can Tinubu now enter NIGER REPUBLIC and effect RENEWED HOPE, as a worthless defender of democracy?

If Tinubu doesnt achieve anything..he is a Bloody and certified Coward. Worse than Awolowo.

We watch.. cool

If really prigozhin is dead, Putin will appoint a New Wagner leader, Tinubu will still not mess up with Niamey

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Cabalgeneral: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2023
Heffalump:
Prigozhin was killed by Putin, no doubt. This will surely spark off revolution among the Wagner group to overthrow Putin's government.

You can only die once, many brave men in the group will have to say. Enough is enough! Putin has just bitten more than he can chew.

Ipob should start from here first before saying what they knew not in far away Moscow

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Originalsly: 10:36am On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:

Who is Wagner's Boss... .Putin
Who did Wagner plan a coup against...Putin
Who gives 'air cover' for Wagner in Ukraine...Putin
Wagner boss died in Russia airspace..Putin
Who identified the body...Russia

Who gives orders in Russia.....Putin cool

Solid points! I do respect when someone has a different view and can defend it. Your defense is much stronger than mine... it can't be the West.

My thoughts now ... would the Wagner no longer be a group? ... was it an inside job backed by Putin to change leadership? ... or to break up the group?

2 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Originalsly: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2023
ThankUUJesus:

the west can't take down the flight in Russia

You have a good point ... didn't think of this.

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Benwallt(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2023
Another loss for obidients. We go hear word now. Anything obidients support and clamour for surely end in death. He will no longer fight on Niger side. He is dead

5 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by DaddyJapan(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2023
descartes400:

He was giving a chance to cool off in Belerus in order to maintain low profile but took the alternative...like he was daring Putin to do his worst.
if i were him, would have held a press conference affirming my unalloyed loyalty to Putin and Russian..that he serves at the pleasure of the president..then low profile while commandeering his business empire from the shadows..but instead he was perambulating around moscow.

Putin may not have had anything to do with his death...there are other Generals the Wagner boss offended or it might just be the jet had mechanical issues and crashed...but of course, as usual the blame will be heaped on Putin.

You are right, there are other generals who wanted his scalp.
Ah well, it is a case of living and dying by the sword.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by AfonjaEmir: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2023
In my view. I believe the Wagner guy was compromised and Putin saw through his antics. What gave him away was the subtle anti Russian videos and the coup attempt on the Kremlin. Even if I am wrong on that fact, .the whole scenerio, would have also been stage managed for the guy to retire peacefully. That guy was Putin's trusted MEN. He even cooked food that Putin ate!!..

Concerning Wagner... hierarchy, it's still intact. Obviously PUTINs loyalist will be Incharge of Wagner..and their agenda continues, effortlessly.

Remember, the 'curve ball' thrown by the MOSSAD and Israel when HAMAS, Hezbollah, ISIS, etc were bombing Isreali forces and cities, simultaneously? Israeli sent out a propaganda news feed, claiming that tanks will be unleashed in all strong hold of the terrorist. CNN,BBC,FOX,AL JAZEERA,SKY carried the propaganda as BREAKING NEWS! This made all terrorist cells go to their bunkers and hideouts...(they left the streets,) and Israel BOMBED the shyt outta all of them. With zero civilian casualties.

So don't believe everything you hear...but the Wagner structure remains .and it's still under Putin. smiley

Originalsly:

Solid points! I do respect when someone has a different view and can defend it. Your defense is much stronger than mine... it can't be the West.

My thoughts now ... would the Wagner no longer be a group? ... was it an inside job backed by Putin to change leadership? ... or to break up the group?

2 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Figger(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2023
Satanistx:
that guy was taken down by the west, not putin. they need to break into mali, niger and the other 2 countries
u have a point, France and the US might have a hand in this.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by lanre316: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2023
Kdon2:

Worse than zIk and ojukwu you mean. Last time I checked Awolowo defeated the whole south east

Don't mind them. They fight without using their brains. Awolowo is a master tactician and intelligent military strategist. Unlike their Ojukwu that led them senselessly to their slaughter by millions. MNK and Ekpa are repeating history and leading present day zombies to their slaughter.

4 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Originalsly: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:

In my view. I believe the Wagner guy was compromised and Putin saw through his antics. What gave him away was the subtle anti Russian videos and the coup attempt on the Kremlin.

Even if I am wrong on that fact, .the whole scenerio, would have also been stage managed for the guy to retire peacefully. That guy was Putin's trusted MEN.

C

True ... either can be the case.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by pachigo001(m): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:

Putin is Rugged.

NOW THAT WAGNER OGA is DEAD can Tinubu now enter NIGER REPUBLIC and effect RENEWED HOPE, as a worthless defender of democracy?

If Tinubu doesnt achieve anything..he is a Bloody and certified Coward. Worse than Awolowo.

We watch.. cool
who takes.a Yoruba man serious

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Chetas81(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sorry for the humanitie
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Whytelyon(m): 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:

Putin is Rugged.

We watch.. cool

Na why I beg Ronus and anus , make them help us beg their god make e enter Niger go shoot bullet and then wait for Putin. Body go tell them.
The clown called president of Ukraine, u day hear e voice again? America day think twice before them fight Russia , e come be Nigeria.

Tinubu need go back to classroom. Putin no be he mate. If them born am well, make e try nonsense for where Niger Rep day. He think say na that nonsense he day do for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Quebec91(m): 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
cheesy
AfonjaEmir:
See Morale wey this one dey use analyze world events from inside his BROWN ROOF MANSION in Oshogbo.

Go kill Putin na...mtcheew. cool

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by ElSudani: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stoplying:

1)A rational mind looks for proof, not for doubts.
2) if killing yevgeny is a thing which could spark a revolution, then who has interest in the death of yevgeny ? Certainly not the president of Russia. Look towards NATO and Ukraine.
3) the president of Russia has had many opportunities to kill prigoghin, he didn't need to do it in such a way, especially if the yevgeny was in Russia.

So, putin called them traitors but it was the west who killed him with a rocket on Russian soil?
These Africans sef

2 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by richie240: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
A son of a wailer spotted.
Jisike.
cool

AfonjaEmir:

Putin is Rugged.

We watch.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Heffalump:

Which putin bite more than he can shew? Do you know putin? He's not Joe Biden. Please

2 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Whytelyon(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
lanre316:

Don't mind them. They fight without using their brains. Awolowo is a master tactician and intelligent military strategist. Unlike their Ojukwu that led them senselessly to their slaughter by millions. MNK and Ekpa are repeating history and leading present day zombies to their slaughter.

The same way Tinubu be tactical politician , yet he day bribe everyone to be president come day do eye service join.
Swallow voice abeg. You day make noise. Mxm
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Whytelyon(m): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
Heffalump:

Ukraine never do am since how many years, Chechnya still day learn , Azabakhia too, Kazakh nko? E come be Wagner.
Opium no good. Change your lifestyle.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by grandstar(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
I said he wouldn't be safe once he stabbed delusional Stalin, I mean Putin in the back.

This should be a warning to others

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by grandstar(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Heffalump:

They are mercenaries. They fight for money and not glory. They can't take out Putin without their leader. Even their late leader went to far.

2 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by HorlaMystic: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:

Putin is Rugged.

We watch.. cool

Tinubu is living rent-free in your flat-head🤪

Meanwhile, Awolowo wiped two million Igbos from existence with just a single stroke of his pen.

3 Likes

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by RPG2020(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
War is coming

This i have seen don't ask me how do i know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch / Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) / Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.