Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office (47400 Views)

Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Bradford111(m): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
E pain me sha
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by AareGaa: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
[right][/right]
AfonjaEmir:
Two People that planned to overthrow Putin.

The bad Guy took them out...

Putin is Rugged.

NOW THAT WAGNER OGA is DEAD can Tinubu now enter NIGER REPUBLIC and effect RENEWED HOPE, as a worthless defender of democracy?

If Tinubu doesnt achieve anything..he is a Bloody and certified Coward. Worse than Awolowo.

We watch.. cool

Jagaban presidency go pepper ibos tire!

Ibo can never be president of Nigeria.

The real coward was Ojukwu who sacrificed 3million of your ancestors and ran away to hide in Cote d'Ivoire
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Padipadi(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Shey una talk say , him kill 3million of my people. I still dey vex cool

Do you know where he's buried?
Go and pee on his grave to cure your family hereditary madness. As I dey look you na this weekend you go tear cloth enter market dey chop dustbin, pick litters.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by AfonjaEmir: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
@seunmsg......Bring Bucket...

Another one don land...Your brothers are bleeding ooo..haba

I need sanitary pads sef..Blood dey everywhere... cool

Padipadi:
Do you know where he's buried?
Go and pee on his grave to cure your family hereditary madness. As I dey look you na this weekend you go tear cloth enter market dey chop dustbin, pick litters.

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by AfonjaEmir: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
ok..i don hear..

Abeg who get plier....i want to open TAP for more tears and Blood. cool

AareGaa:
[right][/right]

Jagaban presidency go pepper ibos tire!

The real coward was Ojukwu who sacrificed 3million of your ancestors and ran away to hide in Cote d'Ivoire
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by AareGaa: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
HussenAdul:

Tinubu is a Yoruba man. They make noise without actions. They always hide when fight burst.
Barking dogs don't bite!

Tinubu is not Ojukwu that ran away to Cote d'Ivoire after sacrificing 3 millions of yours ancestors
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Kaiser20: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
AareGaa:
[right][/right]

Jagaban presidency go Pepper Ibos tire!

The latest Agbodorian news on AgbodoTV is that the Tinubu presidency dealing with the Igbos in the following ways:
* War in Niger is against the Igbos, they're neighbors
* Naira is #900 to one Dollar
* fuel price #700 per Lt.
* Local flight tickets Lagos -Abuja to hit #250k
* Nigeria's Economy is in disaster, only the Igbos import raw and finished materials

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by stasius: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nawa ooh.
So Putin finally don do am.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by lokotowers(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
a111111111
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by AareGaa: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Whytelyon:

The same way Tinubu be tactical politician , yet he day bribe everyone to be president come day do eye service join.
Swallow voice abeg. You day make noise. Mxm

Jagaban is the greatest politician Nigeria has ever produced.
He greater than Ojukwu, Zik, Ekwueme, all put together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Kobicove(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Tradepunter2:

Their air transponder was turned off..... They have their own security measures.... It's most likely the top military guys that took him out.... Because they say it was air defense missile that took out the plane...... It went down in an open field.... Meaning they were waiting for the perfect time and moment

There is no excuse for the two top commanders to be in the same plane at the same time considering that they are involved in a current conflict situation!
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
See Morale wey this one dey use analyze world events from inside his BROWN ROOF MANSION in Oshogbo.

Go kill Putin na...mtcheew. cool

Lol don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by AareGaa: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kaiser20:

The latest Agbodorian news on AgbodoTV is that the Tinubu presidency dealing with the Igbos in the following ways:
* War in Niger is against the Igbos, they're neighbors
* Naira is #900 to one Dollar
* fuel price #700 per Lt.
* Local flight tickets Lagos -Abuja to hit #250k
* Nigeria's Economy is in disaster, only the Igbos import raw and finished materials

The earlier you realise this, the better for your sanity.
Obi has been disgraced, defeated and conquered.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Sprints3: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
Funny thing is we don't know maybe ma CIA or The Russian Mafians dey in charge. The dude scammed America, also threatened Putin. So his death his on both parties. Who do am I don't know. But na gain for both sides. Dude for remain in his hot dog business and restaurant biz.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
greggng:
This guy died the day he challenged puttin . I thought he was a smart guy...Agreeing to go to Belarus with his gang was the greatest mistake he made ...trudting puttin was another mistake .

Imagine puttin sent the police to search his house the moment he went to belarus ...it means puttin is a two face man thst cannot be trusted...he ended up killing top members of wagner who boarded that flight ...thus will bring an end to this group and further strengthen puttin authority..we all saw how he ran away to hide in his bunker whe he heard the wagner man is heading to the capital

Putin is not Biden that nodes in basement

Or hide in white house bunker when a plane flew into Washington.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Putin..that Trump with all his BUGA is Loyal to?

Even OBAMA dey Loyal, let alone an imbecilee like Biden.

Putin is leading a charge that wants to awaken the African continent to see the exploitation of Colonialist and allies in Africa.
Putin's Russia NEVER colonized any Country in Africa, instead they did TRADE deals and investments. ..but UK still insults foolish NIGERIANs by offering educational VISAs(NOT FREE OO) to zombies that will flock to UK and be forming woke.

If i am IPOB ..i will start making serious IN ROADS with PUTINs Russia....so that BIAFRA can be attained instantly.

Haven't you Noticed that with all events happening in Africa .."UK" is quiet? They see before their EYES their common wealth, gathering of foolish slave Nations from Africa crumbling before their eyes. grin

It is only foolish NIGERIAN Politicians that dont see the shift in World events.

INDIA
CHINA
RUSSIA are allies.

These Three countries alone ...control a vast "Financial and capable Human resources" that will cripple any foe.

Tinubu is just a foolish pawn, urged on by IDIOTs from his Party cool

. 100%

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by BentizilL: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
greggng:
This guy died the day he challenged puttin . I thought he was a smart guy...Agreeing to go to Belarus with his gang was the greatest mistake he made ...trudting puttin was another mistake .

Imagine puttin sent the police to search his house the moment he went to belarus ...it means puttin is a two face man thst cannot be trusted...he ended up killing top members of wagner who boarded that flight ...thus will bring an end to this group and further strengthen puttin authority..we all saw how he ran away to hide in his bunker whe he heard the wagner man is heading to the capital
Putin ran away to hide in his bunker?? cheesy
You guys always make me laugh with the rubbish you say...
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by randymirrors(f): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
But still died as a COWARD, from 1 sachet of RAT Poison manufactured by the same Easterner of IGBO Lineage
. That is some HIGH LEVEL Mossad Shyt.. cool

There's nothing smart or tactical about killing someone with poison. Even the olosho you put for house fit kill you with your faeces.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by BentizilL: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
countryman13:

Putin won't live forever! Odaju bi Iku!
Yeah he won't live forever, nobody does...
But he'll alway be greatest world leader today and one of the greatest in history...

He shape the modern Russia after the fall of Soviet Union..
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by AfonjaEmir: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
IGBO man must have given the RAT POISON to Awolowos girl friend and he thought its AFTER SHAVE..or MOUTH WASH.

At least the HIT was successful.. cool.

randymirrors:

There's nothing smart or tactical about killing someone with poison. Even the olosho you put for house fit kill you with your faeces.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Vanity all his Vanity

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Gandrova: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kdon2:

Worse than zIk and ojukwu you mean. Last time I checked Awolowo defeated the whole south east
Awolowo defeated the entire South East with just an advice to the Military

1 Like

Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by juman(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
Very sad day for the confused ipob members.
Read the comments.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by ThankUUJesus: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
otipoju:

They never should be traveling together
it was a game and well played. Russia made sure that all the top and most important people were present in that flight. maybe sef the 3 pilot are Prigo best men.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by ChristianMuslim: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ojukwu and kanu cowardly ran away, Zik was nowhere to be found, Obi pigeon voice cowardly stoop low for Jagaban.. Which ibo man can stand tall before a yoruba man in this present Naija.. For where! You cross obstacle you die
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by seunayantokun(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
It might not be him, they want to confirm?
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Stoplying: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
ElSudani:

So, putin called them traitors but it was the west who killed him with a rocket on Russian soil?
These Africans sef
Called traitors months ago, pardonned and given other contracts the same day.
It seems you are not aware of all the killings done by Ukraine and NATO spies in Russia, look for Maria Dugina. Countries kill people outside their land it is a common thing: kashiggi is a case for study. You are just very naif and yet you believe you know very much.
Also you saying "it was a missile*?" as if you were there on ground and saw it happen, that is stupid.

Your over performing head didn't find it strange that American news papers knew of the plane crash and knew that it was prigojine's plane long before actual confirmation by the Russian government. Also, the convenience of someone being on ground to film the crash and distribute it to western newspapers doesn't raise your eyebrows...
Yeah, I'm the dumb one, for not believing or repeating what all western media are saying with zero proof and against the actual timing problems which I noted above.

Yeah, I'm the dumb one, it definitely is the smart thing to believe without proof, since western media is the Bible of today, right ? We keep catching them telling lies like the wmd Iraq lie, but hey, let's not follow facts or logic, let us just bow down to western media. slowpoke
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by otipoju(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
ThankUUJesus:
it was a game and well played. Russia made sure that all the top and most important people were present in that flight. maybe sef the 3 pilot are Prigo best men.

Someone with ultra credible intelligence knew they were all on that flight together and had the wherewithal to strike unhindered.

Who? We may never know
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Padipadi(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
@seunmsg......Bring Bucket...

Another one don land...Your brothers are bleeding ooo..haba

I need sanitary pads sef..Blood dey everywhere... cool

I ll hurt you. Last warning.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by ElSudani: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stoplying:

Called traitors months ago, pardonned and given other contracts the same day.
It seems you are not aware of all the killings done by Ukraine and NATO spies in Russia, look for Maria Dugina. Countries kill people outside their land it is a common thing: kashiggi is a case for study. You are just very naif and yet you believe you know very much.
Also you saying "it was a missile*?" as if you were there on ground and saw it happen, that is stupid.

Your over performing head didn't find it strange that American news papers knew of the plane crash and knew that it was prigojine's plane long before actual confirmation by the Russian government. Also, the convenience of someone being on ground to film the crash and distribute it to western newspapers doesn't raise your eyebrows...
Yeah, I'm the dumb one, for not believing or repeating what all western media are saying with zero proof and against the actual timing problems which I noted above.

Yeah, I'm the dumb one, it definitely is the smart thing to believe without proof, since western media is the Bible of today, right ? We keep catching them telling lies like the wmd Iraq lie, but hey, let's not follow facts or logic, let us just bow down to western media. slowpoke

I never said you were dumb. But you have no idea what it means to challenge someone like Putin the way Prigozhin did.
Re: Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office by Stoplying: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
ElSudani:

I never said you were dumb. But you have no idea what it means to challenge someone like Putin the way Prigozhin did.
Once again, you dive into emotional and illogical statements, the west and Ukraine have just as much interests in the death of prigojine who killed more than 50 000 of their troops in backmout and fights against them in Africa and the middle East and Europe.
The president of Russia actually employs prigojine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch / Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) / Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.