Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband (34352 Views)

Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Brandon Blackstock N100m Monthly In Child Support / I Got My First Orgasm From Masturbation When I Was 11 - Halle Berry Recalls / Halle Berry Shared A Semi Nude Sexy Photos Of Herself. She's Amazing - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by dfrost: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hpesoj:

Van Hunt I think is the current guy. I wont be surprise if we hear that they've separated before next year. Really don't know what's wrong with her. Seem like a psychological issue or she don't really now what she want.

I guess it's a search for an unending happiness that is elusive to most celebrities.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by IamAsiri: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
Evolutionlove:
Afterall What is good for the goose is also good for the Gander.

Make she sef Feel the heat so she go sabi as e dey be for bodygrin

Ndi Alfa Fe-Mail.

Google "women paying child support".
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Thomasankara(m): 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
[/color]a win for the white community over black[color=#770077]
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Iamzik: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
piper7:
First time seeing a woman paying child support.

Do you think this is fair?

Why do you think a woman cannot pay child support.

We need to fight patriarchy to stand still. Men should start taking legal actions to make women pay. This is not 1900 but most countries law are stuck in stone age.

Equality has implications and this is one of it
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by CoolJulian: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
Why is she paying child support? I wonder what this woman's problem is. She seems to be damaged.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Ray07(m): 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
dfrost:

Ray!!! 🤣🙌
na true nah. grin
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by sharone21(f): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
Some Naija guys are funny....

A country that men dodge paying child support, alimony or palimony( if this begins operation), wants their women to be doing so to them.... Joke of the century.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
I don't understand, why is she not the one who keeps her children? angry
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by 3seriez(m): 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Maybe I'm old fashioned. But a woman paying the bills for my Kids is some b*tch A$$ move if you ask me. If along the way she wanna help out fine but not in this Entitled Gold digging manner. These one's just played a yahoo on her by having kids together. The world is really turning to something else, it seems they were after her money. The Kids was just a means to achieving that.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Gentlesoul2021(m): 3:53am On Aug 25, 2023
TinubuThief:
grin
She want to go and fvck another dick

Some women eh tueh

I wonder why she divorce the ex husband and ex partner... all these oyinbo people sha...
I do love her movies tho...
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Gentlesoul2021(m): 3:55am On Aug 25, 2023
CoolJulian:
Why is she paying child support? I wonder what this woman's problem is. She seems to be damaged.

I wonder why she divorce the ex husband and ex partner... all these oyinbo people sha...
I do love her movies tho...
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:39am On Aug 25, 2023
IconicR:
A woman paying child support? It's funny

Why is it funny? Are women less humans? Are they not capable of making decisions like their male counterparts?

I see, it's funny because I'm your head it's all about taking, giving had been obliterated out of your memory.

Welcome on board sailor, this cruise just started.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:43am On Aug 25, 2023
Angelfrost:
Halle Berry don suffer for broke-ass gold diggers hand...!

It's now a crime for a woman to earn higher than a supposedly head of the family.

Why is he a gold digger? Must he marry someone he is richer than?

How many failed marriages that happened has the man as the lower earner? Just one in a million you are shouting whether it's a crime if a woman earns more than the man.

This issue only work against the higher earner, it doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman. Most times the men are the culprit.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Angelfrost(m): 6:54am On Aug 25, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Why is he a gold digger? Must he marry someone he is richer than?

How many failed marriages that happened has the man as the lower earner? Just one in a million you are shouting whether it's a crime if a woman earns more than the man.

This issue only work against the higher earner, it doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman. Most times the men are the culprit.

Yeah... The bold is quite true. I later researched it. I initially thought it was because she was Successful and Black.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by GloriousGbola: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2023
Angelfrost:
Halle Berry don suffer for broke-ass gold diggers hand...!

It's now a crime for a woman to earn higher than a supposedly head of the family.

it is called equity/equality

that is how eqaulity works
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Kobicove(m): 10:55am On Aug 26, 2023
piper7:
First time seeing a woman paying child support.

Do you think this is fair?

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better: Kate Henshaw Or Yvonne Okoro? / Dino Melaye And Tboss Pictured Together / Uche Maduagu Blasts Bobrisky Heavily In New IG Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.