Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,116 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband (34345 Views)

Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Brandon Blackstock N100m Monthly In Child Support / I Got My First Orgasm From Masturbation When I Was 11 - Halle Berry Recalls / Halle Berry Shared A Semi Nude Sexy Photos Of Herself. She's Amazing - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by linearity: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
finallybusy:
Why did she abandon the child?

Read and understand, they are sharing the kid almost equally.

She is paying support because her income is way over that of the guy, the guy married up the economic ladder, only a handful of men do this throughout the history of the world and it would be challenging to see an African on that list because of our ego.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by LINSAR: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Zooposki:

I was wondering why you were so pained and swallowing Panadol for another man’s headache.

The only group of men who don’t really like paying child support and complain to the high heavens are Black men, especially African men, and the funny thing is that African countries don’t have such laws, so you will have to wonder why they are crying so bitterly.

Whites don’t mind paying child support cos they know they have to take care of the mother for the mother to be able to take care of their child. I hardly see them complain. That’s why they came up with such law to protect mother and children.

Well, I know African men don’t really like their women and children so I’m not surprised at the outrage and lack of such laws to protect their women and children.

You didn't read the person's post I was replying to, did you?

He was blaming the court for asking "a woman" to pay child support just because she earns higher.
I was telling him that it shouldn't be only men that'll be paying child support, women should pay it too if they earn higher.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Zooposki(f): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
LINSAR:

You didn't read the person's post I was replying to, did you?

He was blaming the court for asking "a woman" to pay child support just because she earns higher.
I was telling him that it shouldn't be only men that'll be paying child support, women should pay it too if they earn higher.

Probably replied to the wrong person then. Ndo, no vex come cry. Take hanky, dry ya tears.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by LINSAR: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
Zooposki:

Probably replied to the wrong person then. Ndo, no vex come cry. Take hanky, dry ya tears.

You're very uncouth.

You misquoted me, I still explained to clarify things. Yet, you're saying your father is crying.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Zooposki(f): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
LINSAR:

You're very uncouth.

You misquoted me, I still explained to clarify things. Yet, you're saying your father is crying.

Be very kiaful. No dey insult me. No dey use me play like that.

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Psychedelia(m): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Zooposki:

They are her kids. I’m sure she don’t mind. We know African men don’t like taking care of their women and children, so chill. She is only using a portion of her income. She could have been taking care of them herself but probably has too many obligations, hence the agreement for the fathers to be taking care of them.

We know child support is a burden for a nigga like you. White men like you came up with those laws to protect their children, so stop taking panadol for another man’s headache. That’s why your country is shit hole. Fvcking Nigga talking about child support for her kids being a burden. Lolzzz

LMAO. I wasn't exactly expecting any better from an angsty, emotional, bitter dumbo like yourself. Making assumptions that make you look even more stupid.
But let me keep you in the dustbin you rightfully deserve by exposing the fallacies in your imbecillic reasoning:

1. I am Nigerian and American, so you've already failed on that first assumption. I live in Texas, dumbass! 😂

2. I am happily married with 3 children, and we are comfortable in our happy Catholic values. You, on the other hand, are a perpetually sad iddiiot on Nairaland trying so hard to make a banger post by assuming things simply because you read a post that irked you. Awwwww 😂

3. Coat it however you like. Shroud it in your pain and bitterness. It will never change the truth: Halle Berry is paying child support to her two husbands. And ONE OF THEM IS EVEN A RACIST 😂

Do you actually realize how stupiid you sound when you try to launch personal attacks on a person you don't know on a fvvcking internet messageboard?
Do you realize you're actually a dumbass?

Oya, compose another dumb post for me.
I wan laugh small 😂
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Zooposki(f): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Psychedelia:

LMAO. I wasn't exactly expecting any better from an angsty, emotional, bitter dumbo like yourself. Making assumptions that make you look even more stupid.
But let me keep you in the dustbin you rightfully deserve by exposing the fallacies in your imbecillic reasoning:

1. I am Nigerian and American, so you've already failed on that first assumption. I live in Texas, dumbass! 😂

2. I am happily married with 3 children, and we are comfortable in our happy Catholic values. You, on the other hand, are a perpetually sad iddiiot on Nairaland trying so hard to make a banger post by assuming things simply because you read a post that irked you. Awwwww 😂

3. Coat it however you like. Shroud it in your pain and bitterness. It will never change the truth: Halle Berry is paying child support to her two husbands. And ONE OF THEM IS EVEN A RACIST 😂

Do you actually realize how stupiid you sound when you try to launch personal attacks on a person you don't know on a fvvcking internet messageboard?
Do you realize you're actually a dumbass?

Oya, compose another dumb post for me.
I wan laugh small 😂

I very much doubt the above bolded with what you initially replied to the thread. Lolzz. Pretty sure you are just another nigga. Your reply just cemented my first impression of you. Better be ready to pay child support when your unhappy wife divorces your nigga azzz. Lolzz.

1 Like

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Psychedelia(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Zooposki:

I very much doubt this with what you wrote.

Then that is your own personal problem. People who know me on Nairaland already know I'm married, so who are you? A faceless loser on the internet.

Lolzz. Pretty sure you are a nigga.

Wait, am I supposed to be upset? I'm a proud black man. Born and raised. Are you retardedd?

Your reply just cemented my first impression of you. Better be ready to pay child support when your unhappy wife divorces you. Lolzz.

Like I already said, dunce, nobody cares about your opinion or what impression you have about a person on a faceless forum. You are a loser dying in Nigeria with a life expectancy that won't exceed 2024.
Stay in your house and die of poverty. Step outside your house and get shot to pieces by SARS.
Or you have the other option to remain on Nairaland and continue to masturrbate shamelessly in your fantasy about my marriage.
A loser you are, and a loser you shall remain until your corpse rots to pieces in your unmarked grave 😂
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by BoldBrainz(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Angelfrost:
Halle Berry don suffer for broke-ass gold diggers hand...!

It's now a crime for a woman to earn higher than a supposedly head of the family.

I thought humanity is gradually adjusting to gender equality..🤷‍♂️?
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by BoldBrainz(m): 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
A woman paying child support? It's funny

Are we not all arguing in support of gender equality anymore..🤷‍♂️?
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Dybala11(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
Opportuneke:
Finally, the table has turned oooo

We have been telling all this simps, but they would never listen. They have sworn to remain a Simpson 💁🏽‍♂️

A narrow escape anyway cos it has never been funny for the men trapped in this child support of a scam.

The so called feminists have finally seen that the table is really turning without any reservation.

Ndi the future is femail 🤔
You obviously know nothing about how child support works, say na Simpson. It's the ruling of a court of law, it has nothing whatsoever to do with you being a red-piller simpleton.
This one probably doesn't even know that prenuptial agreements can still be flinged out the backdoor by the court of law. Say na Simpson. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Dybala11(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
Angelfrost:
Halle Berry don suffer for broke-ass gold diggers hand...!

It's now a crime for a woman to earn higher than a supposedly head of the family.
A lot of females are even the ones doing this sef, should we tag them as gold-diggers too?? 😌😌😌
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Are we not all arguing in support of gender equality anymore..🤷‍♂️?
You and who? 👀👀👀👀
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Psychedelia(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Zooposki, come and post naa.
I still dey wait you.

Come and entertain us some more with your schizophrenic iddiocy.
I wan laugh some more.

Loser. 😂
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Zooposki(f): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
Psychedelia:
Zooposki, come and post naa.
I still dey wait you.

Come and entertain us some more with your schizophrenic iddiocy.
I wan laugh some more.

Loser. 😂

You no get work? Abi na maiguard you dey do for yankee. Hold on, let me take care of my stocks I will be back. Stock market just open.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by BoldBrainz(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
You and who? 👀👀👀👀

Oh!

You suddenly stopped arguing in support of women rights..😂? Have you not been spearheading the campaign of "a woman can do better, what a man does"? Or you only find confidence in the phrase when it's convenient for you and your interests?

1 Like

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Psychedelia(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
Zooposki:

You no get work? Abi na maiguard you dey do for yankee. Hold on, let me take care of my stocks I will be back. Stock market just open.

When they get taken to the cleaners, they suddenly remember they're busy. Pele. Take heart.
Why am I not surprised? Baba don go grab image to save his shame.
A failure in all ramifications na wetin you be. 😂

LMAO
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Zooposki(f): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2023
Psychedelia:

When they get taken to the cleaners, they suddenly remember they're busy. Pele. Take heart.
Why am I not surprised? Baba don go grab image to save his shame.
A failure in all ramifications na wetin you be. 😂

LMAO

Shey I grab this one too. I get them plenty. Baba ke, I be Mama.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Stallione(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2023
dfrost:

4th one actually (3 husbands and 4 bfs). These ones are the ones documented ooh 😜🤣

I actually had a crush on her since following her movies Monster's Ball, Die Another Day, X-Men and Swordfish.
And you wan fu..ck am too abi. Im toto don hear nwii undecided
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Goodnigga: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
piper7:
First time seeing a woman paying child support.

Do you think this is fair?
no na, only fair for men right? ,Because the world is made of men only and the laws are made for men only. Smh
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by PDPGuy: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
happney65:
Halle Berry. Had one crazy obsession on her around 2002 to 2004. I remember her saying if she didn't get a husband when she clocks 40 or so she will get pregnant.

Went searching her website when the internet newly came and I even sent her an email 2004 or so to her official email address then professing my love to her. cheesy

Very silly and dumb obsession it was then.. grin

Wahala 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by chocboi78(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2023
Damn. She used to be the hottest screen Diva back in d day
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by frog12: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sugar-mommy ! grin
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by happney65: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
PDPGuy:

Wahala 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Brother, It was a pretty crazy obsession mehn.. grin grin
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Vajose: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
...and where is Eric Benet in all of this ?
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by cococandy(f): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ndi “divorce only favors women and the west is out to ruin men after marriage” where una dey?
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by sageb: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
fergie001:
Berry, 57, also pays child support to ex-husband Gabriel Aubry, with whom she shares a daughter, Nahla.

She pays Nahla's tuition, health insurance as well as $16000 in child support to Aubry, until it was halved over a decade after in 2022.
She was also court-ordered to pay the remainder of the retroactive amount of $85,000.

SOURCE

Another divorce case for Halle Berry
So she divorced her second husband
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by sageb: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
chocboi78:
Damn. She used to be the hottest screen Diva back in d day

Yes, back in the 90s
@Samantha124 Did you watch the following movies by Halle Berry?
True lies
Tomorrow never dies
Why do fools fall in love?
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by tabaralph: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
TinubuThief:
grin
She want to go and fvck another dick

Some women eh tueh

She has been codedly fucking different dicks all along…

1 Like

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nope, I'm a 90s baby and I don't watch 90s movies.
sageb:

Yes, back in the 90s
@Samantha124 Did you watch the following movies by Halle Berry?
True lies
Tomorrow never dies
Why do fools fall in love?
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by dfrost: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ray07:
hmm . . . Woman way like to the act nude scene. cheesy

Ray!!! 🤣🙌
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by dfrost: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

Sigh... She clearly doesn't know what she wants in a man, or no man seems to have all she wants or desires.

She should have quit the marriage game after the first or second divorce, and stuck to being a well-satisfied Cougar.

Cougar? Halle won't settle for less. She wants to own them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Austin Okpe Remarries To Elizabeth After Ojy Okpe Divorced Him (photos) / Yomi Casual Wife, Grace Onuoha, Daughter, Mother & Grandmother In 4 Generations / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.