Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband (34350 Views)

Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Brandon Blackstock N100m Monthly In Child Support / I Got My First Orgasm From Masturbation When I Was 11 - Halle Berry Recalls / Halle Berry Shared A Semi Nude Sexy Photos Of Herself. She's Amazing - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by LINSAR: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

Just imagine... Things that can never happen in Naija and Africa. Never!

No Nigerian court judge will mandate a higher earning ex-wife to pay a dime to the man even where he has full custody of the kids.

Such a bitch and gay nonsense these people practice over there...!

Worst part is that that guy will literally spend his days doing next to nothing while Berry works her ass off paying him monthly.

So only men should be suffering and toiling to pay child support to wife who will spend her days doing next to nothing?

She's not even toiling to pay it. She has the money, she earns higher anyway.

If you divorced abroad and you paid child support and other children bills through your nose for 18 years, you'll jump up in joy when you see tables turned for women.

1 Like

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by hammerT: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2023
THE PROBLEM, I PERSONALLY HAVE WITH THE WEST IS THEY KNOW HOW TO PACKAGE RUBBISH AS SENSE AND OUR PEOPLE WILL BE JUMPING AND HAILING EVERYTHING THEY DO AS THE BEST STANDARD.

THEY HATE COMMUNISM BECAUSE IT PENALISES THE HARD WORKING AND REWARDS THE LAZY.

NOW, TELL ME WHY THIS WONDERFUL HARD WORKING WOMAN, SHOULD PAY TWO GROWN ASS MEN CHILD SUPPORT.

IF THIS IS NOT COMMUNISM, THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

2 Likes

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Angelfrost(m): 11:08am On Aug 24, 2023
LINSAR:

So only men should be suffering and toiling to pay child support to wife who will spend her days doing next to nothing?

If you divorced abroad and you paid child support and other children bills through your nose for 18 years, you'll jump up in joy when you see tables turned for women.

You're right chief... I just have everything against grown ass men sitting around and taking hefty checks in child support.

Just like Kevin Federline and Britney spears.

1 Like

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Bradford111(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
I'm not the cause of your small dick, leave me alone dickheaddd

My small dick go make you moan your father’s name when I day tai tai that your yellow Pussy angry

1 Like

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Judolisco(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2023
Creamypie:
Which kind yeye thing be this? So woman dey pay support. Can same be replicated in tilimbus country?
na d person wey dey earn higher dey pay

1 Like

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by hammerT: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2023
LINSAR:

MEN SHOULD PAY CHILD SUPPPORT TO THE WOMAN THEY IMPREGNANTE AND ABANDON TO TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS.

IN THIS CASE HALLEY BERRY IS TAKING CARE OF THE KIDS AND AT THE SAMETIME, SHE WILL PAY THEM CHILD SUPPORT.

I TELL U AMERICA THEY CRAZE.

THEY USUALLY GO BEYOND PAYING CHILD SUPPORT AND HAND OVER THE MAN PROPERTIES AND WEALTH TO THE WOMAN, IS THAT NOT MADNESS?
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by LINSAR: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

You're right chief... I just have everything against grown ass men sitting around and taking hefty checks in child support.

Just like Kevin Federline and Britney spears.

Men don't sit around. Remember they are only receiving child support for their child(ren) and not husband support for themselves.
They still have to pay their own bills and might even be contributing partly to the raising of the child(ren).
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by omooba969(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

No Nigerian court judge will mandate a higher earning ex-wife to pay a dime to the man even where he has full custody of the kids.

Worst part is that that guy will literally spend his days doing next to nothing while Berry works her ass off paying him monthly.

Yen yen yen yen! Do you have an idea how many women are in the category you just described?
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Zooposki(f): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2023
TinubuThief:
grin
She want to go and fvck another dick

Some women eh tueh

Men are worse.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Tonytonex(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2023
fergie001:
Berry also pays child support to Gabriel Aubry
that child is an actress too.
Cute kid

1 Like

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by omooba969(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2023
LINSAR:

Men don't sit around. Remember they are only receiving child support for their child(ren) and not husband support for themselves.
They still have to pay their own bills and might even be contributing partly to the raising of the child(ren).

Educate him please.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Zooposki(f): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2023
Evolutionlove:
Afterall What is good for the goose is also good for the Gander.
Make she sef Feel the heat so she go sabi as e dey be for bodygrin
Ndi Alfa Fe-Mail.

Which Nigerian man pays child support? Do you? Now I’m confused.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Tonytonex(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2023
dfrost:

4th one actually (3 husbands and 4 bfs). These ones are the ones documented ooh 😜🤣

I actually had a crush on her since following her movies Monster's Ball, Die Another Day, X-Men and Swordfish.
she was the sexiest actress then, followed by Angelina Jolie

1 Like

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Zooposki(f): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2023
LINSAR:

Do you pay child support?
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by IbileIfe: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2023
Alpha Female Feminist.
Not the fake ones in Nigeria.
Senior active and retired Runs Babes claiming to be feminist.

1 Like

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by adeniyilamlek(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2023
Omo!!

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Negroid001(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2023
This is equality.
Higher earning spouse should shoulder the bill. America is a country of equality. Feminists fought hard for this. You earn more, you pay.
Men earn more than women on the average that's why this news is strange to Nigerian folks. Justice has been served.

Shame to Nigerian women who want to be housewifes. People like IconicR
See your fellow gender.

Man remains the price!

1 Like

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Timoleon(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2023
piper7:
First time seeing a woman paying child support.

Do you think this is fair?

She is paying child support not alimony.

1 Like

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by LINSAR: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2023
hammerT:

MEN SHOULD PAY CHILD SUPPPORT TO THE WOMAN THEY IMPREGNANTE AND ABANDON TO TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS.

IN THIS CASE HALLEY BERRY IS TAKING CARE OF THE KIDS AND AT THE SAMETIME, SHE WILL PAY THEM CHILD SUPPORT.

I TELL U AMERICA THEY CRAZE.

THEY USUALLY GO BEYOND PAYING CHILD SUPPORT AND HAND OVER THE MAN PROPERTIES AND WEALTH TO THE WOMAN, IS THAT NOT MADNESS?

I'm not sure I understand you.
But payment of child support is from the partner that earns more to the partner that earns less.
It is the partner that earns more that will share his/her properties and wealth with the other partner that earns less.

Halley is paying child support because she earns more. And they both take care of the child.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Geovanni412(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2023
miqos02:

Drilling for oil perhaps

grin grin
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by LINSAR: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2023
Zooposki:

Do you pay child support?

Am I divorced?
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Timoleon(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2023
She’s paying CHILD SUPPORT not Alimony .
Angelfrost:

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2023
Negroid001:
This is equality.
Higher earning spouse should shoulder the bill. America is a country of equality. Feminists fought hard for this. You earn more, you pay.
Men earn more than women on the average that's why this news is strange to Nigerian folks. Justice has been served.

Shame to Nigerian women who want to be housewifes. People like IconicR
See your fellow gender.

Man remains the price!

Women don't pay for child support where I come from, so I can't relate as that would amount to me being delusional.
Also I don't subscribe to the ideas and views of the whites on marriage, give me a traditional setting anyday anytime.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by boxypane(m): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2023
finallybusy:
Why did she abandon the child?
You dey read?
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Desammyst(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2023
dfrost:

Yes, they do.

On what basis, please?
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Zooposki(f): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2023
LINSAR:

Am I divorced?

I was wondering why you were so pained and swallowing Panadol for another man’s headache.

The only group of men who don’t really like paying child support and complain to the high heavens are Black men, especially African men, and the funny thing is that African countries don’t have such laws, so you will have to wonder why they are crying so bitterly.

Whites don’t mind paying child support cos they know they have to take care of the mother for the mother to be able to take care of their child. I hardly see them complain. That’s why they came up with such law to protect mother and children.

Well, I know African men don’t really like their women and children so I’m not surprised at the outrage and lack of such laws to protect their women and children.

1 Like

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Angelfrost(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2023
Timoleon:
She’s paying CHILD SUPPORT not Alimony .

Okay... Point taken.

1 Like

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Timoleon(m): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

Okay... Point taken.

Namaste 🙏
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by TheSuperX(m): 11:38am On Aug 24, 2023
That's ho wit should be, but the money is small, women benefits more when they divorce their rich spouse.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by shantti(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2023
They are her husbands for Christ's sake and deserve even more!!!!!!!!!!

Do u know what it means to give u the opportunity to be a mother.

4.2% of her income above 2 million dollars is too small, it should have been at least 67%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React / Money Does Not Give You The Right To Disrespect Others — Singer Davido / Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.