Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband (34346 Views)

Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Brandon Blackstock N100m Monthly In Child Support / I Got My First Orgasm From Masturbation When I Was 11 - Halle Berry Recalls / Halle Berry Shared A Semi Nude Sexy Photos Of Herself. She's Amazing - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Chetas81(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2023
Leave your own matter for the Mattias
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by meum: 10:39am On Aug 24, 2023
Hmm
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Angelfrost(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2023
fergie001:
Berry also pays child support to Gabriel Aubry

Just imagine... Things that can never happen in Naija and Africa. Never!

No Nigerian court judge will mandate a higher earning ex-wife to pay a dime to the man even where he has full custody of the kids.

Such a bitch and gay nonsense these people practice over there...!

Worst part is that that guy will literally spend his days doing next to nothing while Berry works her ass off paying him monthly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2023
Interesting 🤔
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by qtguru(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2023
Gender equality at it's finest.

8 Likes

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Flangelo12: 10:39am On Aug 24, 2023
Rubbish.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Whytelyon(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2023
Creamypie:
Which kind yeye thing be this? So woman dey pay support
Woman no be human being abi?

4 Likes

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Ray07(m): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2023
dfrost:

4th one actually (3 husbands and 4 bfs). These ones are the ones documented ooh 😜🤣

I actually had a crush on her since following her movies Monster's Ball, Die Another Day, X-Men and Swordfish.
hmm . . . Woman way like to the act nude scene. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Mrniceguy001: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2023
Just like the movie "Die Another Day" grin grin grin Pierce Brosnan chop am tire grin

3 Likes

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Ebubu3: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2023
Creamypie:
whoever is richer. She pays it because she’s the richer one.

Why it seemed more men pay child support is because they fûck with women who they are richer than (richer than the girls).

In the US, move with richer women demographic and date them to be financially safer. Female doctors, female nurses, female tech women, female actresses, female sports women.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by FreeStuffsNG: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2023
Berry and Martinez married in July 2013 and welcomed Maceo in October 2013. The couple filed for divorce in October 2015.
He worked for only 2 years and he is collecting a life pension. Hailey Berry is officially an ATM machine niyen.

She is a beautiful talented powerful Black woman. Boys were crushing over this woman those days wink I am just wondering why he is stuck with white boys.Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Angelfrost(m): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2023
dfrost:

4th one actually (3 husbands and 4 bfs). These ones are the ones documented ooh 😜🤣

I actually had a crush on her since following her movies Monster's Ball, Die Another Day, X-Men and Swordfish.

Sigh... She clearly doesn't know what she wants in a man, or no man seems to have all she wants or desires.

She should have quit the marriage game after the first or second divorce, and stuck to being a well-satisfied Cougar.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2023
Nice one Berry. If she's making more money, then why not.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

Sigh... She clearly doesn't know what she wants in a man, or no man seems to have all she wants or desires.

She should have quit the marriage game after the first or second divorce, and stuck to being a well-satisfied Cougar.
I know you are dying to be husband no 5, this I have seen. tongue
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Hpesoj: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2023
dfrost:

Van Hunt I think is the current guy. I wont be surprise if we hear that they've separated before next year. Really don't know what's wrong with her. Seem like a psychological issue or she don't really now what she want.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Greystone: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2023
Creamypie:

Of course.
It all depends on which spouse earns more and how the attorneys present and defend their clients.

2 Likes

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by miqos02(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2023
Geovanni412:

What is she really looking for ?

If everybody is running away from you,....

Perhaps you are the problem

Na only God fit help her matter

Drilling for oil perhaps
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Originalsly: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2023
Women gold diggers.... men gold diggers. White men always go after Black women that have money ... White women always go after Black men with money .... almost always ... the White will cash out. Child support goes both ways. I can see her bank account draining real fast especially when she is not getting big buck roles.

2 Likes

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by MrAgbako: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2023
tommy589:
Interesting grin
indeed 😂
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by DaddyJapan(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2023
piper7:
First time seeing a woman paying child support.

Do you think this is fair?

Well...it is much fairer than paying alimony to an able-bodied ex-husband, no? cool

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by thaoriginator: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2023
No be that pussycat woman bbe this? shocked
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Angelfrost(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
I know you are dying to be husband no 5, this I have seen. tongue

Boss... grin grin grin

Believe me when I say, Halle Berry is nowhere near my type of woman. Seriously.
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by kevwemike: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
A woman paying child support? It's funny
so na only man go die put ?
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by YelloweWest: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2023
I hope all the brookies here now realizes that child support is not targeted against men?

Because the amount of ignorance on this page is unbelievable
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by amorprincesa: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2023
It is not only you African men that can get stuck with white women.
FreeStuffsNG:
Berry and Martinez married in July 2013 and welcomed Maceo in October 2013. The couple filed for divorce in October 2015.
He worked for only 2 years and he is collecting a life pension. Hailey Berry is officially an ATM machine niyen.

She is a beautiful talented powerful Black woman. Boys were crushing over this woman those days wink I am just wondering why she is stuck with white boys.Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Bradford111(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2023
IconicR:
A woman paying child support? It's funny
Upon all the “I too know” that you are doing on nairaland you dull

3 Likes

Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by YelloweWest: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2023
piper7:
First time seeing a woman paying child support.

Do you think this is fair?
Many women even Nigerian nurses pay child support in the US. They just don't make noise about it like the men.

Do your research
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by hammerT: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2023
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by yinka2011: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2023
if i get to bleep this halley barry one time enn
Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2023
Bradford111:

Upon all the “I too know” that you are doing on nairaland you dull
I'm not the cause of your small dick, leave me alone dickheaddd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Wife, Grace Onuoha, Daughter, Mother & Grandmother In 4 Generations / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React / Money Does Not Give You The Right To Disrespect Others — Singer Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.