Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) (35003 Views)

China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) / Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know / Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Westerhoffe(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
That's what is called, Safety First.

1 Like

Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by AllenSpencer: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mystic216:
I like how SA don’t lick the whites A$$ unlike our puppet politicians and personnel

That’s why they have not been able to surpass the achievement of their colonizers since independence.

Let’s call a spade, a spade, if not for the giant strides of the Whites in SA, it would have been worst than Niger.

What has the Black man done for South Africans since independence, outside high level corruption?

People who are already brainwashed to believe that foreigners and the Whiteman are the cause their predicaments, like South Africa is the only colonized country in the entire world.

They should be thanking the Whiteman, if not! Ethnic war would have ravaged the country.

6 Likes

Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Kingosytex(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mystic216:
I like how SA don’t lick the whites A$$ unlike our puppet politicians and personnel

Chinese aren't even whites. They were a 3rd world country that achieved a super power status in less than 70 years. Here we are defending and backing those who have looted are looting and have held Nigeria in bondage cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by jayAjoku(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
🤣😂😂Because of one video wey designated security personnel restrict unidentifiable person ?🤣 you’d be surprised Just dey play rough play
Mystic216:
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by backtovillage: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
grin ;Dthem wan kidnap world leader
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by ChristianMuslim: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
No one Bleep up here, all protocols were just been observed, he will get in later after checking
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by 2016easy2017: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
The guy is so confident that no one can't do NADA!.

Let them not make our continent a Ukrein oo
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Ajsmart(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Yeah, it’s perplexing. It’s seems like a good number of black people automatically assume the subservient/inferior role as soon as they find themselves in the midst of non-whites.
This is part of the damages that colonialism, racism and foreign religions has imprinted on the minds of an average black person.

BlackAdam65:
This is why I'm trying to implant superiority complex into the minds of black people but it seems that black people love non blacks so much angry
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Bluntemperor: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
DeLaRue:
Polish security also stopped South African president security when he visited Poland recently.

Why this is a recurring issue between the teams of a host and a visiting head of state is perplexing.

Can't both sides agree certain protocols in advance and abide by them.

A good observations by you!
In international relations,you needs more re friends than enemies!
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
Obakoolex:
Inferiority complex will not allow some pigs to rest....watch how they compare the SA aides with Nigerian aides now.

Deep down, you've already done the same... So, you rest also.
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Cj4charles(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
That's how it ought to be. Everyone should be treated equally
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ajsmart:
Yeah, it’s perplexing. It’s seems like a good number of black people automatically assume the subservient/inferior role as soon as they find themselves in the midst of non-whites.
This is part of the damages that colonialism, racism and foreign religions has imprinted on the minds of an avenge black person.

The hard cold truth in bold there! It's so pitiable and shameful.

1 Like

Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by spartachico(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
lol this shit is funny , wahala
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
AllenSpencer:

That’s why they have not been able to surpass the achievement of their colonizers since independence.

Let’s call a spade, a spade, if not for the giant strides of the Whites in SA, it would have been worst than Niger.

What has the Black man done for South Africans since independence, outside high level corruption?

People who are already brainwashed to believe that foreigners and the Whiteman are the cause their predicaments, like South Africa is the only colonized country in the entire world.

They should be thanking the Whiteman, if not! Ethnic war would have ravaged the country.

So, in your "learned" submission, Nigeria is fast heading towards Niger level or worse since there are no Whites anymore making "Giant Strides".

Is this well summarized, or is there still any aspect of your perspective I left out??!

It's always refreshing to listen to House Niggers talk.
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
talented321:
Nigeria allow them to mount us with a warship....

Don't be a bush man.
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Padipadi(m): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
spy24:
Southie don go far

Dem don leave us behind..... Jacob Zuma almost killed the country, but this Ramaphosa is clearly pulling a global weight.

We got it wrong in 2015

If Nigeria had continued under the steady progress of Jonathan... And replace him with another person that was less political and educationally sound as he was, E for no bad for us like this
GEJ too was bad. Stop politicking
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Sunnyski: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nigeria can't try that because Ebola was demonically eleceted

Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Emco1: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
spy24:
Southie don go far

Dem don leave us behind..... Jacob Zuma almost killed the country, but this Ramaphosa is clearly pulling a global weight.

We got it wrong in 2015

If Nigeria had continued under the steady progress of Jonathan... And replace him with another person that was less political and educationally sound as he was, E for no bad for us like this
Tribalism is what's dragging Nigeria back. Nigeria is always a great country

2 Likes

Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mystic216:
Becos d already got der own whites
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by BlackAdam65: 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ajsmart:
This is part of the damages that colonialism, racism and foreign religions has imprinted on the minds of an average black person.

the only way we can get rid of inferiority complex is by getting rid of white people first
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Ever8090: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
spy24:
Southie don go far

We got it wrong in 2015

which Jonathan?...the one that did not add one single infrastructure ?...the one that he and Buhari and Tinubu are bird of a feather ?

2 Likes

Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Tradepunter2: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
They also did it to Russian security team at a meeting in South Africa..... Nothing new
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
Unlike in Naizooria, i remember during one of my visits to Naizooria. I went shopping at the Shoprite,i sprayed some deodrants on the shop shelve the security ran over to me and started telling me i should not do that. I told him to fork off! He just froze. grin grin

On the way out at the exit i noticed the same security guy searching the bags of Naigerians but when 3 Chinese men came towards the entrance he smiled at them and let them walk out without searching them, so when it came to my turn he saw me and let me pass but stopped the girl that was with me, I said, she is with me! But he insisted that he must search her, I told him again to fork off! What about those 3 Chinese men did you search them?, i asked him he said Chinese people don't steal. grin grin cheesy I told him, Chinese people have stolen and still stealing the resources in Naigeria.. He stood there looking confused and We walked out.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Tochj(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
spy24:
Southie don go far

We got it wrong in 2015

Who is to be blamed if not froggy eyed Chicago criminal who stole Nigeria future

2 Likes

Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by AllenSpencer: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

So, in your "learned" submission, Nigeria is fast heading towards Niger level or worse since there are no Whites anymore making "Giant Strides".

Is this well summarized, or is there still any aspect of your perspective I left out??!

It's always refreshing to listen to House Niggers talk.

Where else is Nigeria going? With trend from 1960 till date, do you need a spiritualist to tell you that it is heading for doom?

With the crop and present orientation of the youths today, do you think the nation has a future.

I will repeat again that, you call a spade, a spade. Miracles ended in year 2000

1 Like

Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by complexstuffs(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2023
spy24:
Southie don go far

We got it wrong in 2015

Now we have Tinubu to take us to greater heights.

Only bitter and hateful IPOB will disagree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Ewedegubbler: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Xi jingping hates Tinubu. He’s igbo
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Where else is Nigeria going? With trend from 1960 till date, do you need a spiritualist to tell you that it is heading for doom?

With the crop and present orientation of the youths today, do you think the nation has a future.

I will repeat again that, you call a spade, a spade. Miracles ended in year 2000

Okay... I see. Point taken.
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by OneKinGuy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2023
South African security always does this. Last time, it was Russia Aide they did this to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9pFFNtr_j0?si=ghFVboxQe2lCj4Nd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afghan Father Sells 9-year-old Daughter As Child Bride To Feed Family - Photos / Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance / Wes Goodman Caught Having Sex With Man In Office, Faces 30 Sexual Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.