Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) (35000 Views)

China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) / Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know / Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Maybe they are not owing China money
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Patriotcreed: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Tiny chinko.. he got pushed aside by the African Guard...

This is why Buhari had Protocol officer Ambassador Kazaure follow him about

Tinubu's Protocol officAmbassador Victor Adeleke has been invisible

A protocol officer would had enquire on protocol to be observed when the President mount the stage, and respected security policy of the host country

Rufus , US Presidents Protocol officer is even crazier with his job... US Presidents has some guidelines they give when moving around,. You fvck up, Secret service make you disappear, you submit your weapons no matter who you are when your President visits white house

Unecesary to bring Tinubu into this, when he had not had any issues on his protocols.
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Snakedoctor1: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
Creamypie:
oversabi

People that know their worth. Naija go dobale, then carry bag for am. Ask if there is anything for the boiz grin

3 Likes

Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by omooba969(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
BlackAdam65:
the only way we can get rid of inferiority complex is by getting rid of white people first

No bro, you will always have a reason to relate with the whites. What you need to get rid of is your 'mental slavery' as it's not the problem of the white people but yours.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Khallicopyro: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
spy24:
Southie don go far

Dem don leave us behind..... Jacob Zuma almost killed the country, but this Ramaphosa is clearly pulling a global weight.

We got it wrong in 2015

If Nigeria had continued under the steady progress of Jonathan... And replace him with another person that was less political and educationally sound as he was, E for no bad for us like this
We needed somebody like Osinbanjo or Obi or Adeshina

1 Like

Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by omooba969(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Unlike in Naizooria, i remember during one of my visits to Naizooria. I went shopping at the Shoprite,i sprayed some deodrants on the shop shelve the security ran over to me and started telling me i should not do that. I told him to fork off! He just froze. grin grin

On the way out at the exit i noticed the same security guy searching the bags of Naigerians but when 3 Chinese men came towards the entrance he smiled at them and let them walk out without searching them, so when it came to my turn he saw me and let me pass but stopped the girl that was with me, I said, she is with me! But he insisted that he must search her, I told him again to fork off! What about those 3 Chinese men did you search them?, i asked him he said Chinese people don't steal. grin grin cheesy I told him, Chinese people have stolen and still stealing the resources in Naigeria.. He stood there looking confused and We walked out.

Lol 😂 this must be a skit right?
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by omooba969(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ever8090:
which Jonathan?...the one that did not add one single infrastructure ?...the one that he and Buhari and Tinubu are bird of a feather ?

Don't mind that forgetful glutton. grin
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Psady(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Paulyaweh:
See president xi confidence.
E just turned checked and continued walking.
He didn't even flinch

They blocked ur aide, locked door behind u.
If na me i for dey wait dey observe.

He knows nodody fit try anything otherwise it will be death to them and their 5th generation
Am so sure he knows wetin sup,I pity those aides when they get back home
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Burgerlomo: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
😎
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by talented321: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
Don't be a village man.....
SmartyPants:

Don't be a bush man.
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Tekahashi: 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
it's protocol na
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Harmlesspill(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Foolish people here praising SA are the ones still supporting APC.
Hypocrites
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Rostikol: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
BlackAdam65:
This is why I'm trying to implant superiority complex into the minds of black people but it seems that black people love non blacks so much angry

Na their colonial brainwashing cause am.
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Rostikol: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
AllenSpencer:

That’s why they have not been able to surpass the achievement of their colonizers since independence.

Let’s call a spade, a spade, if not for the giant strides of the Whites in SA, it would have been worst than Niger.

What has the Black man done for South Africans since independence, outside high level corruption?

People who are already brainwashed to believe that foreigners and the Whiteman are the cause their predicaments, like South Africa is the only colonized country in the entire world.

They should be thanking the Whiteman, if not! Ethnic war would have ravaged the country.

SLAVE MENTALITY.

MILLIONS OF BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS HAVE BEEN LIFTED FROM EXTREME POVERTY SINCE THE END OF APARTHEID, AND A BLACK MIDDLE CLASS HAS EMERGED.

THE WHITES RAPED THE COUNTRY AND ENRICHED THEMSELVES AT THE EXPENSE OF THE MASSES, WHILE ENFORCING A BRUTAL APARTHEID SYSTEM FOR A CENTURY.

SO STOP PRAISING THEM LIKE SOME DEMENTED, CURSED SLAVE.

1 Like

Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by 8sepe: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Tiny chinko.. he got pushed aside by the African Guard...

This is why Buhari had Protocol officer Ambassador Kazaure follow him about

Tinubu's Protocol officAmbassador Victor Adeleke has been invisible

A protocol officer would had enquire on protocol to be observed when the President mount the stage, and respected security policy of the host country

Rufus , US Presidents Protocol officer is even crazier with his job... US Presidents has some guidelines they give when moving around,. You fvck up, Secret service make you disappear, you submit your weapons no matter who you are when your President visits white house

mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Flangelo12: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
That's the door would.be closed on Peter Obi.

grin
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mystic216:
I like how SA don’t lick the whites A$$ unlike our puppet politicians and personnel
Chinese are not whites.
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by etrange: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2023
Every single thread must lead to people insulting Nigeria. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Ikpunnegi01: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mystic216:
Nigeria can’t do such because they are Chinese puppy 🐶
Why would they try that ,they're owing Chinese people billions..
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by JetApartment: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mystic216:
I like how SA don’t lick the whites A$$ unlike our puppet politicians and personnel

Chinese are not whites but Asians...Olodo

Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Rubbish news

Ofc he will pass later
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by toprealman: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
China is not South Africa just like Abuja is not Port Harcourt!
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
OneKinGuy:
South African security always does this. Last time, it was Russia Aide they did this to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9pFFNtr_j0?si=ghFVboxQe2lCj4Nd

If you are a guard, you should be close to your boss. The moment you leave them, you become suspicious and a danger to other people. Nice one from the SA security!
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Melagros(m): 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mystic216:
Exactly
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by prophetfire: 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mystic216:
person wey dey owe debt?
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by WayoProphet: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2023
Lol, are you referring to white south Africans or the black south Africans? Those are two different entities. Be specific

Mystic216:
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by lexy2014: 3:06am On Aug 25, 2023
Yankiss:
Look at how these high profile security aides were humiliated. But they were supposed to guide their president. Which one is suspicious movement again? They were running to catch up. Well, South Africa has the right to secure the President of China because he was their guest. Any breaches that becomes costly would cause trouble for the two countries. Nigerian security wouldn't dare do this. Asslickers.

which security aides were humiliated?
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by lexy2014: 3:07am On Aug 25, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

If you are a guard, you should be close to your boss. The moment you leave them, you become suspicious and a danger to other people. Nice one from the SA security!

was the man that was locked out a guard?
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by nnamdi640: 4:48am On Aug 25, 2023
spy24:
Southie don go far

Dem don leave us behind..... Jacob Zuma almost killed the country, but this Ramaphosa is clearly pulling a global weight.

We got it wrong in 2015

If Nigeria had continued under the steady progress of Jonathan... And replace him with another person that was less political and educationally sound as he was, E for no bad for us like this
The people that sees democracy as a game of number won't allow anything to work, they will prefer to vote for unqualified candidate.
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by panafrican(m): 5:20am On Aug 25, 2023
Be careful with the Chinese. They don't forget.
Re: Chinese President Xi Jinping's Aide Stopped By Security In South Africa (Video) by Bigchristo: 6:10am On Aug 25, 2023
spy24:
Southie don go far

We got it wrong in 2015

this the bitter truth which most Nigerians don’t want to admit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance / Afghan Father Sells 9-year-old Daughter As Child Bride To Feed Family - Photos / Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.