Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What (51672 Views)

8 Things Not To Share With Your Partner No Matter What / Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) / What I Want Is A Sex Partner, No Time For Relationship, 28 Years Old Lady Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What by Chidolalar: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
wis3:
I'm just saying. People change. People can go from best friends to strangers in a split second. It doesn't matter how long you've been together or the kind of bond you share. Circumstances and situations changes people and makes the react in ways they wouldn't normally do. You'd know this if you interact with people more.
Your comments are really making a whole lots of sense and sooo impressive
Re: Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What by FuckTheMod: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
EDOSBROWN:
Money, body count, past relationships
Only useless WHΓ“RES hide those things.
I can never in this life love a with +2 BODYCOUNT genuinely, no matter what.
YOUR BODYCOUNT IS A REFLECTION OF YOUR MORALITY IN MY PHILOSOPHY.

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What by histemple: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
Puss360:
My bodycount.... grin grin grin

You can't even share this one because you have lost count.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What by papamodico: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
wis3:
What are those things you must never share with your partner?
Tell us
Re: Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What by ozoono(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Matix222:

Back to sender you useless entity
Pls I don't av time for kids, try go and play with Sega game or game boy. Or better still go and press your mummy phone
Re: Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What by ozoono(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
Matix222:

You day very stupid oo bro no make me talk Abeg is your father that is a kid

Mumu
Pls do me a favor, send ur location I Wana see who is talking,
Re: Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What by Matix222: 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
ozoono:

Pls do me a favor, send ur location I Wana see who is talking,

I day lag where you day?

No be to day cap oo hope you can match your words with action? I hope so
Re: Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What by ozoono(m): 5:16am On Aug 26, 2023
Matix222:

I day lag where you day?

No be to day cap oo hope you can match your words with action? I hope so
Oh Left Lagos like 3 months ago. Wud really luv seeing you so I can talk some little sense into you. But any time I enter Lagos again before this Year ends I wud chat u up. I av already tagged ur moniker MATIX222
Re: Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What by Matix222: 5:52am On Aug 26, 2023
ozoono:

Oh Left Lagos like 3 months ago. Wud really luv seeing you so I can talk some little sense into you. But any time I enter Lagos again before this Year ends I wud chat u up. I av already tagged ur moniker MATIX222

Na die day call you so

Gerrout joor
Re: Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 26, 2023
Matix222:

Na die day call you so

Gerrout joor
You are too toxic and always fighting with everyone
Don't you have joy?
Re: Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What by Matix222: 7:05am On Aug 26, 2023
IconicR:
You are too toxic and always fighting with everyone
Don't you have joy?

Madam is this how you say good morning in where you are from?

Every day you day change profile why?
Re: Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What by Knetpro(m): 7:24am On Aug 27, 2023
Thanks for sharing
Re: Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What by Preciouschinwe(f): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This thread just makes me Laugh. cheesy

In the Betshop/Viewing centre I went to this evening

One Guy was saying Anytime he receives Debit Alert,
He quickly deletes the message.πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

According to him, 'If my Wife see Wetin dey my Account, my own don FINISH'. πŸ˜―πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
is it because his money is too much or small?

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What by VinnyBaba: 5:45am On Aug 28, 2023
Preciouschinwe:
is it because his money is too much or small?

Likely Big.πŸ€”

And his wife assume him to be Poor.πŸ™‚

Probably one of those Men that always tell their Wife 'Money no Dey, make we dey Manage'. smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What by ozoono(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
Matix222:

Na die day call you so

Gerrout joor
Are u still in Lagos? ND where is your location
Re: Things You Shouldn't Share With Your Partner No Matter What by ozoono(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Matix222:

Na die day call you so

Gerrout joor
Are u still in Lagos? ND where is your location, me I am at agbara ikotun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) / Husband-to-be Stares At Fiancee's Bums In Pre-wedding Photos / British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.