Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter (16479 Views)

Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by FreeStuffsNG: 5:14am On Aug 25, 2023
naijapips04:
LETS GO!!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1694886846050771321

As expected, he is using this for fund raising. Smh

Racoon:
cheesy Trump is indeed back! The man just keeps to be the hardest to crack by the democrats, but I guess they made a terrible mistake because Trump keeps on soaring despite all the spinners they have been throwing @ him.
You want to jinx him with bad luck of support again. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by naijapips04: 5:15am On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

That is where the RICO comes in. All collaborators would be nailed, and no one will go to the gallows for Trump.

Whites are not blacks who don't snitch. They won’t go to jail for a morbidly obese Trump.

Trump cooked it all up!

Do you know what it takes to be hit with a RICO? Before you hit with that shit, be rest assured that the state already has all evidences and testimonies, to get you to jail.

Rudy knows better! He used it back then as a governor!

Go and read about the prosecutor and how she lost her previous RICO charges. She's a common joke that sleeps with street bangers and stuff.

Like I said, it was all a ploy to get this mugshot now it's over. Get ready for the Trump train. You have given him the biggest free publicity.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by vowiski(m): 5:17am On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Hear yourself!

He was rigged out after over 50 court cases on election fraud!

He was rigged out that his own vice president ditched him!

He was rigged out and his own attorney general ditched him.

Please listen to Mike Pences’s latest interviews and get back here.

All the names you mentioned are part of the establishment. Trump knows better now ..

I am amazed you are the only one who can’t see through the nonsense cards democrats are playing…

Any other person would have thrown in the towel by now .. Definitely Not Trump.

A lot of political actors in USA have ended their political career because of one little issue. Those guys are too emotional ..: Trump is a ROCK!!!!

Wait for his new poll numbers ..

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 5:21am On Aug 25, 2023
vowiski:

All the names you mentioned are part of the establishment. Trump knows better now ..

I am amazed you are the only one who can’t see through the nonsense cards democrats are playing…

Any other person would have thrown in the towel by now .. Definitely Not Trump.

A lot of political actors in USA have ended their political career because of one little issue. Those guys are too emotional ..: Trump is a ROCK!!!!

Wait for his new poll numbers ..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have you forgotten that Trump claims to know the best people?

Are you not the person blaming Biden, and still indirectly stating he is cracking from within?

Be patient. Watch this video! It was on January 6. Roger Stone saying the truth while riot was going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj1vAfTqtmA?si=dqw_zX-bW3ijv5i6

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 5:23am On Aug 25, 2023
naijapips04:

Go and read about the prosecutor and how she lost her previous RICO charges. She's a common joke that sleeps with street bangers and stuff.

Like I said, it was all a ploy to get this mugshot now it's over. Get ready for the Trump train. You have given him the biggest free publicity.

Publicity! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jail will be a better publicity then.

Dude is already begging for money! Same self acclaimed billionaire that cannot pay his lawyers!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by orisa37: 5:23am On Aug 25, 2023
TWITTER TOO IS BACK ON GOOD GOVERNANCE AND AUTHORITATIVENESS.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by naijapips04: 5:28am On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Publicity! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dude is already begging for money! Same self acclaimed billionaire that cannot pay his lawyers!

Politicians raise funds all the time. Running campaigns don't come cheap. Difference is Biden get his from Russia, Ukraine and China.

Read my lips, TRUMP IS NEVER GOING TO JAIL! So you can keep crying. What a frustrated life you are setting yourself up for. You are going to keep wailing for years to come.

8 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by orisa37: 5:28am On Aug 25, 2023
TRUMP IS SINCERE AND ALWAYS THINKING.
TRUMP HAS FULL LIFE AND SPIRIT IN HIM.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by naijapips04: 5:30am On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have you forgotten that Trump claims to know the best people?

Are you not the person blaming Biden, and still indirectly stating he is cracking from within?

Be patient. Watch this video! It was on January 6. Roger Stone saying the truth while riot was going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj1vAfTqtmA?si=dqw_zX-bW3ijv5i6

I know you are some MSNBC and CNN wacko. Dude, I'm never engaging you again. If you are slow enough to listen to quote MSNBC, you are not worth my time.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by orisa37: 5:33am On Aug 25, 2023
TRUMP LOVES AMERICA AND CARES NOTHING TO MOVE ON.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 5:34am On Aug 25, 2023
naijapips04:

Politicians raise funds all the time. Running campaigns don't come cheap. Difference is Biden get his from Russia, Ukraine and China.

Read my lips, TRUMP IS NEVER GOING TO JAIL! So you can keep crying. What a frustrated life you are setting yourself up for. You are going to keep wailing for years to come.

🤣🤣🤣

You are really a Trumptard!

Where are the evidences that Biden receives fund from China and Russia? Still looking for it?

Same Trump that promised to lock Hilary up, and had 4 years to pin something on her, and still couldn’t do!

You Trumptards live in another world of illusions. Always talking and when it gets to the part where facts are required, you disappear!

Oh! You forgot Trump is a slave to Putin! He even talked about escaping to Russia to chill with Putin, of recent!

Hello Trumptard, Trump is going to jail.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 5:36am On Aug 25, 2023
naijapips04:

I know you are some MSNBC and CNN wacko. Dude, I'm never engaging you again. If you are slow enough to listen to quote MSNBC, you are not worth my time.

It’s not about media house! It’s a live video you will find on any news channels!

It’s a recording of what transpired!

Now you shying away! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can see that Roger Stone himself knew Trump lost as at January 6.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by aswani(m): 5:40am On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Publicity! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are wasting your time, Obidients have aligned with Trump because of some weird Anti Islamic stance and are now as rabid defenders of him as rednecks,

I still am in disbelief as to the stunt Trump pulled in his bid to be reelected, telling the guy in Georgia to find votes, refusing to authorise the National guard to chase away his supporters during the insurrection.

He probably won't go to jail but he will hopefully learn some humility by the time the Georgia RICO trial plays out.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 5:43am On Aug 25, 2023
aswani:

You are wasting your time, Obidients have aligned with Trump because of some weird Anti Islamic stance and are now as rabid defenders of him as rednecks,

I still am in disbelief as to the stunt Trump pulled in his bid to be reelected, telling the guy in Georgia to find votes, refusing to authorise the National guard to chase away his supporters during the insurrection.

He probably won't go to jail but he will hopefully learn some humility by the time the Georgia RICO trial plays out.

If Trump escapes all charges and doesn’t make it to jail, I believe we can all reach a conclusion that the American Judiciary is fvcked!

The evidences are everywhere, and coming from his own cycle and party.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Penguin2: 5:52am On Aug 25, 2023
naijapips04:

Yes he was rigged out. He got the most votes of any sitting president and still lost. He got more votes than even Obama. That shit is not possible man. Democrats were just pumping mail in ballots to match whatever number Trump got. The pandemic was invented exactly for this.
True.

Before America had her first ever Covid case, somebody wrote somewhere that Trump would lose re-election because of COVID. I thought he was a conspiracy theorist but it happened.

Seems the West came together to get rid of Trump for whatever reason. I think the guy is altering their purpose for the world.

He’s a pro-lifer and anti abortion.

He’s anti gay.

All these are things they don’t like at all. But let’s see if Trump will be defeated again.

8 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by aswani(m): 5:56am On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

If Trump escapes all charges and doesn’t make it to jail, I believe we can all reach a conclusion that the American Judiciary is fvcked!

The evidences are everywhere, and coming from his own cycle and party.

Oh I am not saying he won't be found guilty, the orange vermin and his band of 18 scumbags are all as guilty as hell.

I just think his status as former President will have security implications if he went to jail. Most likely his jail time will be commuted to a mixture of house arrest and probation.

Shows how smart he was that he went to display his madness in a state that the Governor doesn't have powers to pardon people.

What a complete idiot, come to think of it, he and Obidients fit themselves sef.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 5:58am On Aug 25, 2023
aswani:

Oh I am not saying he won't be found guilty, the orange vermin and his band of 18 scumbags are all as guilty as hell.

I just think his status as former President will have security implications if he went to jail. Most likely his jail time will be commuted to a mixture of house arrest and probation.

Shows how smart he was that he went to display his madness in a state that the Governor doesn't have powers to pardon people.

What a complete idiot, come to think of it, he and Obidients fit themselves sef.

When Obidients support you, doom is close!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by MrsTwrite(f): 6:52am On Aug 25, 2023
Let's fry him some eggs🙃
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Nahunger(m): 6:57am On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Why he is the first president to get a mugshot!

He ruled for only 4 years and you talking about beating democrats silly? How come he didn’t get a second term?

Let’s stop the argument please and watch the movie!

Y’all said he won’t get a mugshot months ago, it’s a great opportunity to see you alive, witnessing the photos! 🤣🤣🤣

Just be patient! He will make it to jail soon!

Let me go and follow him on twitter 😁😁😁😅

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by israelmao(m): 6:57am On Aug 25, 2023
Democrats are trying all twists and turns to take out Trump but Trump is only getting bigger and stronger by the day.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Shinjawestside: 7:02am On Aug 25, 2023
Trump my man

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Gerard28: 7:04am On Aug 25, 2023
Racoon:
cheesy Trump is indeed back! The man just keeps to be the hardest to crack by the democrats, but I guess they made a terrible mistake because Trump keeps on soaring despite all the spinners they have been throwing @ him.

Then you obviously don't know what is going on.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Gerard28: 7:06am On Aug 25, 2023
orisa37:
TRUMP IS SINCERE AND ALWAYS THINKING.
TRUMP HAS FULL LIFE AND SPIRIT IN HIM.

Biafran has spoken.. Ofcourse

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AImiron: 7:06am On Aug 25, 2023
They were planning to use his mugshot pictures to taunt him, old man turn it to gold, shirts are selling already, his numbers keep going up.

American Politics na movie, real Hollywood

If you think Trump is going to jail, then you must think like obidents wey believe say Obi go win at the tribunal, that’s a pipedream.

The Dems are trying to overwhelm, distract and derail his campaign train. Trump will be found not guilty of any charges as usual, but they might nail some other guys.

Pls don’t mention me to stick to Messi matter, make I no swear for your papa, fact that I have zero interest in this matter doesn’t me i don’t watch the news.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by ecolime(m): 7:06am On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

The humiliation got him back! First President to get a mugshot and get booked into jail

It’s just something normal people do when they get humiliated. They always can’t to spring irrelevant attention.

Trust Twitter peeps, they will re-nail his ass!
CNN don brainwash this one 😃

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by pembisco(m): 7:08am On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

What is manufactured?

Do you even know about the charges brought against him?

Do you know the conspirators and state witnesses are Republicans and his own aids?

So what you talking about or pointing out?

Oh? Rhinos flipped on him? Cos someone else already blaming Biden.

You know what, you also are just sounding like a Republican. They cannot attack the charges brought against him, but will sum it all up and call it persecution.

Guy rest abeg. You con carry the matter for head like gala. Haba

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 7:08am On Aug 25, 2023
Nahunger:

Let me go and follow him on twitter 😁😁😁😅

He won’t spew gibberish on Twitter! He knows he got a lot of oops!

Truth Social is where you can catch fun with the morbidly obese orange turd

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 7:09am On Aug 25, 2023
pembisco:

Is it your head?

Why using fentanyl for another man’s problem?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 7:10am On Aug 25, 2023
ecolime:

CNN don brainwash this one 😃

Jail does not know media institutions!

Jail is jail, and Trump will hit one!
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by XY23: 7:10am On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

When Obidients support you, doom is close!

You guys don't disappoint with your half-baked intelligence that defies logic.

Like the naira is losing by not supporting PBAT, abi? I guess it's a good thing Nigeria is losing without obidients' support.
https://www.nairaland.com/7816134/naira-crumbles-920-fuel-marketers
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AImiron: 7:10am On Aug 25, 2023
pembisco:

I bet Obrigao is behind the moniker, he’s a liberal wannabe from Enugu. The dude is joke
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by lagosrd: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

The humiliation got him back! First President to get a mugshot and get booked into jail

It’s just something normal people do when they get humiliated. They always can’t to spring irrelevant attention.

Trust Twitter peeps, they will re-nail his ass!

An you think democrats haven't committed serious crimes to warrant them being in prison ahead of Donald?

Don't worry, when the republicans take over one day, you will see what will happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times / Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man / Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.