Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,919 members, 7,810,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter (16481 Views)

Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by djon78(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
Penguin2:

See, before now, the narrative that these guys do not care about our welfare or our good, used to sound like a theory to me until this last election and the Niger Coup.

What I got to learn of how France still treats her former African Colonies broke my heart.

It was from there I realized that these guys have been the ones sponsoring the worst candidates to emerge winners so that they can make African countries uninhabitable for Africans.

Our next option then would be to “Japa”. Where we pay them exorbitant prices as Visa Fee and/or school fees. And when we are finally in their countries, we are employed to do the toughest jobs for the lowest pay.

Now, to ensure this cycle is sustained, they consistently ensure that people with vision never emerge leaders in Africa.

These guys are heartless without any iota of human face.

Na only people that understand what is going on will see through it all

Getting our best brains is there main priority
By ensuring the worst of us are in power

So there workforce gets filled up

And our people don't even understand what is happening

Look at what Buhari did to Nigeria s Economy

Anyway who wants to be Wise should be Wise
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by djon78(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
Titogbanski:

You sound like the conspiracy theorist. Trump who has businesses all over the world and strong ties with Putin, Kim Yon and others is the real globalist....the man who is racist to the core

Will you all reason Properly?

All you know is to run away to another man's Land

Trump is a globalist then what will you call the Democrats that are promoting things that are endanger to humanity?

Putin is bad because of Ukraine issue but those that removed murmur Gaddafi, impoverished Libya and unleashed terrorist that is still destabilizing black Africans are good abi?

Those that supports the worst of us to take power and inflict hardship on Africans like Buhari are good abi?

Just dey play
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by int0x80(m): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
Let me ask some of these Trumptards here some questions:

1. If Democrats rigged the 2020 election as Trump claims, why is it that none of Trump’s numerous lawyers and IT experts has been able to prove it and provide evidence in his numerous court cases?
2. Why did Trump lose all his numerous court cases both in Democrats controlled states and as well as Republicans controlled states like Arizona and Georgia?
3. Why did Trump call Georgia's secretary of state and ask for 11k+ votes?
4. Why did Trump provide fake electors to decertify the election?
5. Why did Trump encourage the Jan 6th insurrection?

The problem is that some of you guys are so used to LAWLESSNESS, and you think what is obtainable in Nigeria is applicable in the US. The rule of law is highly respected here, and nobody is above the law.

Trump is going to jail, and if I were him, I would cut a deal to avoid a lengthy prison sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Timetravel88: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
MT:

The world respected America during Trump, you typed, but him and Kim of North Korea were openly trading insults for the world to see.

Was it Biden that asked Russia to invade Ukraine?

How did the world respect America more during his reign when he openly abused Canadian Prime Minister, took America out of almost all the institutions they were leading, gave order to quit Afghanistan, and almost single handedly sunk NATO ?

A president that wanted to fight Tornado with Nuclear weapon and Covid with bleach grin grin grin grin

Trump met with North Korea President in person to make peace.
Trump had a fantastic relationship with Putin, the Ukraine war wouldn’t have happened if he was in power.
You want to compare Justin Trudeau to Trump in foreign policies? Where was Justin Trudeau when an airplane carrying Canadians / Iranian Canadians was shot down by Iran government? Lol
Have you forgotten so quickly how America had the worst military pull out from Afghanistan by the incompetent Biden administration? They abandoned military hardware worth 85 billion dollars as they left. These war equipments will later be subsumed into Afghanistan military to boost their inventory. You think that abysmal withdrawal would have under Trump?
For how long should American continue to fund NATO 80%? All Trump asked was for NATO member states to pay their fair share in keeping the alliance active, and you think that’s ludicrous.

Well, your response shows you are still living in the dark to have any semblance of awareness on what’s truly going on in the global world of politics.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by linearity: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
naijapips04:

Shut it. You don't understand shit. The deep state is one. The plan is to stop Trump. The county, the jury, the prosecutor are all democrats. If they have actual evidence of any shit, you should have seen it. This is just a shit show to daint his image and take him out of the race but it has backfired. Trump is stronger than he will ever be.

I guess Mike Pence who went to testify against him and would testify against him in the incoming trial is part of the deep state. Chris Christy that is categorically stating that Trump's actions are beneath that of the office of the Presidency is the deep state; Ron DeSantis that is criticizing him is part of the deep state.

What is even the deep state?
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by aswani(m): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
linearity:

What is even the deep state?

Deep state is like "stolen mandate", someone in an enibriated state mentioned it and other Obidients started repeating it in a vain effort to look somewhat intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Bluntemperor: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
Racoon:
cheesy Trump is indeed back! The man just keeps to be the hardest to crack by the democrats, but I guess they made a terrible mistake because Trump keeps on soaring despite all the spinners they have been throwing @ him.

Yinmu!
People like you love those negative, thereby promoting evil in the Nation- for by their comments too,we know them!
Your Mr Trump is terrific and dissastrous - for carrying out Insurrections against a Democratic America - who in the World is being mirrors to other Countries! That cannot be a Patriotic Person!
For 4- good years in America,he was just bluffing, calling Africans different names and deceiving the American People!
Over 500,000 died in Covid-19- under his nose and he was referring they should use Insecticide!
Is that who you love as a President?
Very Shameful !
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by fxexperts: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
djon78:

When you don't value what you have what do you think your Neighbour will do, is it not to take them back. be there deceiving yourself. Even me i love Japa, i don't even want my children to have anything to do with Nigeria self. And Africans have not woken up, they just decided to change slave masters and compound their woes, you cannot just snatch power without a proper plan. everything na Nzogbu Nzogbu to them.

Yeah just like Buhari planned and snatched power and turned Nigeria 20 years backward

Dey there just dey play

You want to Japa but you haven't and probably can't

Just dey play
Actually Buhari didn't really snatched Power in 2015, maybe 2019 i will agree with you. Although i supported and voted for Jonathan in 2015, i had a lot of friends who supported and voted for Buhari and later regretted their decision and are still regretting it, up until now. It was the same i told them in 2015 and they said they want to vote another party beside PDP, i asked them if it is just a party or the candidate, and i also asked if they have anything in mind that Buhari can achieve for Nigeria, they said that they have block head and they don't want to reason. so this is where they brought us, and they should enjoy it only. i have no pity for anybody.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by fxexperts: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
falopey:

Black people in Atlanta yesterday on the streets of showing support for Trump motorcade to jail yesterday

https://mikeonline.com/black-trump-supporters-in-atlanta-cheering-as-trumps-motorcade-rolls-through
If it is only black people supporting Trump, then i truely know there they are just there to destroy America.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by fxexperts: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
falopey:

Do you know why Stacy Abraham lost in Georgia governorship ? She lost because of black men. More and more black men have left democrat for Trump ever since. 25% more black men voted Trump in 2020. Statistics doesn’t lie. Black people embracing Trump for 2024 is like a tsunami. You will be surprised in 2024
And you think blacks know how to select good leaders, because if they do Africa will not be in this current shithole it is right now. So if you see them supporting any candidate just ask them the reason for their decision and you will be shocked, because it will be one conspiracy theory that has nothing to better the life of any sane person. Ask them why they like Trump, they will tell you because of LGBT, he is a Christian blablabla... As if it was Christians that built those developed world. bunch of jokers.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by fetthu(m): 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

I will repeat again, you are not updated about what you discussing about!

You asked for evidences right?

What about the voice recording?

What about the testimonies of the fake electors, who happen to be Republicans?

What about the signatures of fake electors?

What other evidence do you need?

You watch too much CNN...the term fake electors is coined by the MSM. These things are deeper than the democrats talking points you watch on CNN and the likes. You need to research deeper and read some provisions of the US constitution relating to how a president is elected before you can get a grip of what is really going on. MSM is pure propaganda. Distortion of facts either by commission or omission and exaggeration.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
fetthu:

You watch too much CNN...the term fake electors is coined by the MSM. These things are deeper than the democrats talking points you watch on CNN and the likes. You need to research deeper and read some provisions of the US constitution relating to how a president is elected before you can get a grip of what is really going on. MSM is pure propaganda. Distortion of facts either by commission or omission and exaggeration.

Seems you know more than the jury. Even the fake electors are not denying their involvement and stating they were cajoled and not even aware, and you are here saying there is nothing like fake electors.

A simple google can help you get the interview of one of the electors charged.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by aswani(m): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Seems you know more than the jury. Even the fake electors are not denying their involvement and stating they were cajoled and not even aware, and you are here saying there is nothing like fake electors.

A simple google can help you get the interview of one of the electors charged.

Obidients dey take ya blokos play, you sef dey smile. How you can even make sense of what they are saying is amazing.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Penguin2: 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
djon78:

Na only people that understand what is going on will see through it all

Getting our best brains is there main priority
By ensuring the worst of us are in power

So there workforce gets filled up

And our people don't even understand what is happening

Look at what Buhari did to Nigeria s Economy

Anyway who wants to be Wise should be Wise
But what’s more heartbreaking is that you still find idiots supporting them because of tribalism.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by kponkedenge(m): 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
Racoon:
cheesy Trump is indeed back! The man just keeps to be the hardest to crack by the democrats, but I guess they made a terrible mistake because Trump keeps on soaring despite all the spinners they have been throwing @ him.

I read your comment, so I want to believe you are smart enough to know a con artist when you see one.

And Trump is a con artist.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by falopey: 12:28am On Aug 26, 2023
fxexperts:
And you think blacks know how to select good leaders, because if they do Africa will not be in this current shithole it is right now. So if you see them supporting any candidate just ask them the reason for their decision and you will be shocked, because it will be one conspiracy theory that has nothing to better the life of any sane person. Ask them why they like Trump, they will tell you because of LGBT, he is a Christian blablabla... As if it was Christians that built those developed world. bunch of jokers.
What kind of emotionally based argument is this? Everything in bold up there is full of cluelessness. How about you study a little bit about western civilization and understand Christianity is the framework of it. Sorry to disappoint you. Christians built western development. The founding fathers of America founded it on Judeo/Christian principles.

So LGBTQ, democrats wanting to teach your kids pon in school is a conspiracy? Democrats wanting to transition your daughter to become son or boy to become a girl is a conspiracy?

You don’t know what you’re talking about until your son comes home to you one day after democrats have brainwashed him at school and tell you, daddy, I’m not a boy. I’m a girl .
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 3:21am On Aug 26, 2023
aswani:

Obidients dey take ya blokos play, you sef dey smile. How you can even make sense of what they are saying is amazing.

grin grin grin grin

Thanks for the heads-up!

Its difficult to ignore such extreme stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Ratello: 4:29am On Aug 26, 2023
naijapips04:

Shut it. You don't understand shit. The deep state is one. The plan is to stop Trump. The county, the jury, the prosecutor are all democrats. If they have actual evidence of any shit, you should have seen it. This is just a shit show to daint his image and take him out of the race but it has backfired. Trump is stronger than he will ever be.

Don't mind that one arguing aimlessly
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 4:32am On Aug 26, 2023
Ratello:

Don't mind that one arguing aimlessly

grin grin grin grin

Be patient! Watch the movie!

Lets see how your morbidly obese orange turd will miss all of NINETY-ONE charges

You should know by now he will make it to jail!

Don't let your emotions make you blind!
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Nahunger(m): 5:58am On Aug 26, 2023
AllenSpencer:

He won’t spew gibberish on Twitter! He knows he got a lot of oops!

Truth Social is where you can catch fun with the morbidly obese orange turd
Send link, I him 😭😭
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by finallybusy: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2023
Only one boy discussing with himself using multiple accounts. Mscheew. Irrelevant information.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Nahunger:

Send link, I him 😭😭

Truth has an app. Just download it on iphone and follow Trump

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times / Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man / Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.