Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter (16482 Views)

Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Gentew(m): 7:13am On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Update yourself before you start an argument!

What has Biden got to do with this?

Was it Biden that selected fake state electors?

Was it Biden that forged signatures?

Was it Biden that made a phone call, urging for votes?

Is any democrat a witness in all the cases? They all republicans!

Hello! Georgia is governed by a Republican who is not on Trumps side! Is that also Biden’s fault?

Where does Biden or Democrats come-in all of his indictments.

Stop giving excuses for a criminal! His own people are turning on him, and you are here busy accusing democrats

You're clueless..... I think Tinubu should arrest Obi for calling Pastor Oyedepo requesting for more votes in Kwara state. Dumb people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2023
lagosrd:

An you think democrats haven't committed serious crimes to warrant them being in prison ahead of Donald?

Don't worry, when the republicans take over one day, you will see what will happen

Trump had 4 years to investigate Trump and nothing was found!

When it comes to crime, I don’t have a party! Anyone who is found guilty should be prosecuted!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 7:16am On Aug 25, 2023
Gentew:

You're clueless..... I think Tinubu should arrest Obi for calling Pastor Oyedepo requesting for more votes in Kwara state. Dumb people everywhere.

The Nigerian educational system has failed you!

What is the position of Oyedepo?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Kenmatt(m): 7:16am On Aug 25, 2023
What's Mr Trump Donald doing on X app again.

Even as on a low key as I am, if any of these Social Media Apps terminates my account, I will draw the Cotton.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by happney65: 7:19am On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Hello! Georgia is governed by a Republican who is not on Trumps side! Is that also Biden’s fault?

Stop giving excuses for a criminal! His own people are turning on him, and you are here busy accusing democrats

You see Trump supporters are the most delusional set of people on planet earth. They are as dumb and fool.ish at the same time. They reason with their stupid emotions and not with facts and figures

As Trump has lost,He should have just taken his defeat in good faith and prepare for the next election,but No, He is a narcissist who doesn't take a No for an answer till he gets himself into trouble.

America isn't like Nigeria where they first arrest and then make do investigations, all investigations will be completed with water tight evidences. We watch crime shows every night and at times we see some cases and wonder why so so and so person isn't arrested then,but by the time the arrest is made, it will be Huge and a slam dunk

He knows himself he is toast. Make he cry from now till tomorrow he is toast.

Heard Georgia is even pushing for the case to start in October. He will think this is Nigeria

He ain't seen nothing yet.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by sonofsteven: 7:20am On Aug 25, 2023
naijapips04:

Like I said, you have been crying jail since 2016. How many indictments now, are you counting? Guy still stand gidigba.

You will keep crying for a long time to come. Trump is waxing stronger. He just got back on twitter. Trust me, it is on!!

AllenSpencer

Una dey argue on top matters wey no concern una

The people y'al are talking about don't even know y'al exist

Nawa o
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2023
happney65:

You see Trump supporters are the most delusional set of people on planet earth. They are as dumb and fool.ish at the same time. They reason with their stupid emotions and not with facts and figures

As Trump has lost,He should have just taken his defeat in good faith and prepare for the next election,but No, He is a narcissist who doesn't take a No for an answer till he gets himself into trouble.

America isn't like Nigeria where they first arrest and then make do investigations, all investigations will be completed with water tight evidences. We watch crime shows every night and at times we see some cases and wonder why so so and so person isn't arrested then,but by the time the arrest is made, it will be Huge and a slam dunk

He knows himself he is toast. Make he cry from now till tomorrow he is toast.

Heard Georgia is even pushing for the case to start in October. He will think this is Nigeria

He ain't seen nothing yet.. cheesy

You said it all! He knows he is cooked!

You need see the way he rants on Truth Social! You could easily conclude that the morafvcker is losing it fast!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Benwallt(m): 7:23am On Aug 25, 2023
Obedients will support him and he would still fail as usual

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by eteebanky: 7:24am On Aug 25, 2023
He is going to win the next presidential election

Biden is too old to be America president, baby actions upanda
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by mutantninja: 7:26am On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

You’re so dumb you look like a joke
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Ijaya123: 7:26am On Aug 25, 2023
Racoon:
cheesy Trump is indeed back! The man just keeps to be the hardest to crack by the democrats, but I guess they made a terrible mistake because Trump keeps on soaring despite all the spinners they have been throwing @ him.

Just by coming on Twitter?

Everyone wants to form political analysts. Like Trump supporters, like Peter Obi supporters

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2023
mutantninja:

You’re so dumb you look like a joke

Gibberish!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Johandel(m): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2023
Ndaa Trump
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by blowjohn(m): 7:34am On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

I will repeat again, you are not updated about what you discussing about!

You asked for evidences right?

What about the voice recording?

What about the testimonies of the fake electors, who happen to be Republicans?

What about the signatures of fake electors?

What other evidence do you need?

Why did they Initially charge him over a prostitute case?

Those guys don't want him on the ballot. U and I know that.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Adakintroy: 7:46am On Aug 25, 2023
Everyone talks of a man that never gives up. But when they see an actual one. They wish he just give it up. Credit to him.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Chindozy: 7:50am On Aug 25, 2023
Racoon:
cheesy Trump is indeed back! The man just keeps to be the hardest to crack by the democrats, but I guess they made a terrible mistake because Trump keeps on soaring despite all the spinners they have been throwing @ him.

Soaring as how? He’s only soaring within Republican Party. If he makes it to general election, he will still lose.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

I will repeat again, you are not updated about what you discussing about!

You asked for evidences right?

What about the voice recording?

What about the testimonies of the fake electors, who happen to be Republicans?

What about the signatures of fake electors?

What other evidence do you need?

I disagree with ur claim on voice recording.
Secondly, the fake electors are manufactured by democrats just like our own very Unknown Bishops.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:

I disagree with ur claim on voice recording.
Secondly, the fake electors are manufactured by democrats just like our own very Unknown Bishops.

Fake electors manufactured by democrats? You mean Democrats manufactured fake Republican state electors, and lured them to sign?

Oh! So Trump requesting for 11k plus votes is also fake?

What is then true?
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by tamdun: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2023
Why was he doing shakara before undecided

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by SaLongs1(m): 8:01am On Aug 25, 2023
naijapips04:

Shut it. You don't understand shit. The deep state is one. The plan is to stop Trump. The county, the jury, the prosecutor are all democrats. If they have actual evidence of any shit, you should have seen it. This is just a shit show to daint his image and take him out of the race but it has backfired. Trump is stronger than he will ever be.
You should be doing the shutting up for supporting lawlessness. You think Americans are some third world country? Bookmark this...Trump is going to jail.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by bluefilm: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2023
Point of correction.

X

Formerly Twitter.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by AllenSpencer: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2023
sonofsteven:

AllenSpencer

Una dey argue on top matters wey no concern una

The people y'al are talking about don't even know y'al exist

Nawa o

Smh….
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Fearyourcreator: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2023
naijapips04:

Shut it. You don't understand shit. The deep state is one. The plan is to stop Trump. The county, the jury, the prosecutor are all democrats. If they have actual evidence of any shit, you should have seen it. This is just a shit show to daint his image and take him out of the race but it has backfired. Trump is stronger than he will ever be.
So all these dey happen for America... Chei!
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by Fearyourcreator: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2023
naijapips04:

You will keep crying because he won't. This shit show is just for that mugshot but it backfired. The case itself is very weak. How many indictments? How many impeachment? how many protests? Did any of these stop him? You started shouting jail since 2016. The guy still stand gidigba. Are you not tired? Or ashamed?

Trump will win in a landslide. This time around, no amount of rigging and mail in rigging ballots will take it away from him.
Them dey rig for America?
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by bjtinz: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2023
Gentew:

So Pastor Oyedepo is now an electoral umpire?

That you see nothing wrong in a SITTING PRESIDENT CALLING a state electoral official (not pastor oo) to change (RIG) the election in his favor shows just deeply lost the average Trumpist is.

SmH.
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by BOYS2MEN: 8:22am On Aug 25, 2023
CHUKWUEBUKA Donald TRUMP....
grin grin
naijapips04:
LETS GO!!

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by aswani(m): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Fake electors manufactured by democrats? You mean Democrats manufactured fake Republican state electors, and lured them to sign?

Oh! So Trump requesting for 11k plus votes is also fake?

What is then true?

The Obidients you are responding to are clearly having fun at your expense.

You might be here all day if you don't allow the idiocy that has taken hold of them for a while now to shine through.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by gassbee: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2023
From twiiter , he is going straight to jail
Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by DJInfluence: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2023
Haha. Same O, same o.

His coming back will correspond with him soliciting for financial aid to help with his legal troubles and help him "fight the state".

The greatest con artist after Charles Ponzi.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by IbileIfe: 8:35am On Aug 25, 2023
To Donald Trump, his life and politics are a reality TV show.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Is Back On Twitter by djon78(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2023
vowiski:

All the names you mentioned are part of the establishment. Trump knows better now ..

I am amazed you are the only one who can’t see through the nonsense cards democrats are playing…

Any other person would have thrown in the towel by now .. Definitely Not Trump.

A lot of political actors in USA have ended their political career because of one little issue. Those guys are too emotional ..: Trump is a ROCK!!!!

Wait for his new poll numbers ..

I think the Democrats under estimated Donald Trump

The mug shot has backfired

As of around 3am I checked on Twitter
Trump's tweet generated 18 million impressions/views under 2 hours

I wonder what it will be now

Joe Biden have not helped matters at all concerning the Economy then when you add Ukraine war and Biden age
Everything is playing into Trump's hand

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paris Police Attack: Four Killed By Knife-Wielding Man / Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change / Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.